Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,280 members, 7,839,384 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (306384 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2010
InesQor:

@Joagbaje: Ok Im back. I was very angry yesterday at your reply so if I replied you, I wont have made a useful post.

The videos mean nothing. The way it should work is the Biblical pattern: there was a man/woman, everybody around them knew their problem. God healed them. Here is what they had. Here's what they have now. Spot the difference. Simple! Someone on TV or even a live show who gets "healed" may as well be an actor or actress. Yes, I believe in documented reports. You know why? If the problem concerned you, you would have gone to places! Several physicians wont produce shady details at the same time. Doctors that have at least completed the housemanship program, know their onions!

Are you familiar with the term "Advanced Fee Fraud"? When you ask someone to sow a seed to guarantee their healing, while simultaneously signing a Caveat Emptor saying they cant sue if it fails, then you have defrauded such a person. Thats social engineering ("Yahoo yahoo runs"wink! The more subtle "healers" will give myriads of examples about those for whom it worked. Details will be glossed over. The buyer gets comfortable and believes he/she is ready to exercise faith. Then the final phase is the placebo and/or fear factor phase. Either the buyer keeps dying inside, thinking its their faith that is weak but they are actually healed; or else they are scared to say it didnt work cos that would make them look faithless, or that would make the "healer" look fake and they dont want to incur God's wrath. So they live in falsehood. We say, come forward with evidence. They cant. Cos there's none. They are either wallowing in a placebo or else they are scared of what people will say. (I believe Its the same reason some people make a conscious effort to "fall under the annoying-thing" when they should rather have the anointing of God coursing through them). There was nobody Jesus healed who wasnt ready to download every detail. Why? It was real.

Hmm! Spot on InesQor, you hit the nail right

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zikkyy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2010
Joagbaje:

There are miraculous things that have been happening to me through my givings, I can't tell them all. A couple gave me a brand new prado jeep, fresh from factory, i didn't ask them for it. They said God told them to give me. Guess what ? I only used it for a year I gave it as a seed this year , I have a principle not to use a car for more than two years. I can't tell all the mind blowing strange things that I experience through giving.

It’s good to read you say you give (though I don’t know the nature of giving here).

If pastor chris sell off or sow his cars today, he will probably receive 20 times more. Pastor chris cannot enter brt na! As the pastor/c-in-c/ceo of Christ embassy, church members will allow it. Oga Jo, the reason you get another car is simply because of your status as area father  grin pastor. Abeg no turn God to kalo-kalo machine by deceiving ‘ordinary’ church members into sowing off their prized possessions believing it will work for them as well. Stories of the ‘poor’ members of the congregation receiving prado jeeps from wealthy members will be more interesting. But I no sure say dat one fit happen. It would be nice to know you sow your prado jeep to the lives of the ‘have nots’ in your church and get that multiple replacement, Christ will be pleased.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2010
Zikkyy:

It’s good to read you say you give (though I don’t know the nature of giving here).

If pastor chris sell off or sow his cars today, he will probably receive 20 times more. Pastor chris cannot enter brt na! As the pastor/c-in-c/ceo of Christ embassy, church members will allow it. Oga Jo, the reason you get another car is simply because of your status as area father  grin pastor. Abeg no turn God to kalo-kalo machine by deceiving ‘ordinary’ church members into sowing off their prized possessions believing it will work for them as well. Stories of the ‘poor’ members of the congregation receiving prado jeeps from wealthy members will be more interesting. But I no sure say dat one fit happen. It would be nice to know you sow your prado jeep to the lives of the ‘have nots’ in your church and get that multiple replacement, Christ will be pleased.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by InesQor(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2010
lmao!!! Go Zikkyy!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 4:03am On Oct 05, 2010
I looked at the videos. Part of the reason why people are so gullible and taken in by these MOGs is the overwhelming ignorance and the fact that most Nigerians are still one or two generations removed from "pagan" practices and as such our thinking is conditioned by this (bearing in mind) that most of these people only have a superficial knowledge of Christ. This conditions how people think: they approach the MOGs healing claims the same way they would approach their village "medicine man". The situation is further compounded by the fact that there are a lot of quacks and poorly trained doctors posing as doctors in Nigeria.

For example, looking at the second video and listening to the woman: the woman had a condition known as Shingles. In her case her specific diagnosis would be herpes zoster ophthalmicus (varicella zoster is the virus that causes chicken pox---in her case now affecting the ophthalmic nerve). She subsequently went somewhere where a 'woman' rubbed some herbs on the skin lesions. Of course; this further inflammed the skin and worsened her condition. This was the wrong treatment. If she had consulted a qualified medical practitioner, she would have received the proper treatment. In any case: even without drugs the condition will usually regress and goes away leaving behind some scarring (which is what we saw in the video at the end) but treatment will make it go away faster.

Here is likely what happened: Notice that at the onset of the video, she had some substances smeared over the skin lesions (no doubt causing continued skin inflammation). After getting "healed", she would have washed that off and stopped further applications, thereby giving the skin time to recover through its God-given natural healing ability---and hey presto, there's your healing!

Now one whould expect based on what we read in the bible that supernatural divine healing would produce a skin as smooth as Naaman's was after being healed of a skin disease; as pristine as that of lepers, healed by the Master's touch, but we see that the woman's forehead remains scarred (there was an attempt to hide this fact, using a low wig), a finding consistent with natural healing processes.

Its all a scam, and once in a while these sort of videos are released in order to entrap the gullible. These videos are similar to some posted a while back on this same thread here and here concerning a man who purportedly could not walk due to tuberculosis of the spine. A claim not borne out even by the evidence they provided.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 6:26am On Oct 05, 2010
aletheia:

For example, looking at the second video and listening to the woman:

Here is likely what happened: Notice that at the onset of the video, she had some substances smeared over the skin lesions (no doubt causing continued skin inflammation). After getting "healed", she would have washed that off and stopped further applications, thereby giving the skin time to recover through its God-given natural healing ability---and hey presto, there's your healing!

Now one whould expect based on what we read in the bible that supernatural divine healing would produce a skin as smooth as Naaman's was after being healed of a skin disease; as pristine as that of lepers, healed by the Master's touch, but we see that the woman's forehead remains scarred (there was an attempt to hide this fact, using a low wig), a finding consistent with natural healing processes.
Its adll a scam, and once in a while these sort of videos are released in order to entrap the gullible.

You are simply an unbeliever dude. Just like the Pharisee . Jesus was right about people like you. You take joy in explaining away a divine miracle, you think it's about joagbaje , you are simply blaspheming ,I will get back to you.so what about the second video?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by InesQor(m): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2010
@Joagbaje: Is there any reason for omitting all the medical details from your quote of Aletheia above? undecided undecided undecided Someone from headquarters is watching your posts and quotes or what?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2010
I'm sure you're jocking. Altheia medical analysis are junks. There is a difference between miracle and healing. Altheia is spiritually blind.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2010
Confusion sets in.
First you say it's a divine miracle:
Joagbaje:

You take joy in explaining away a divine miracle.

Then change your mind to suggest it is just healing.
Joagbaje:

There is a difference between miracle and healing.
^Lame. All divine healings are miracles. Scam artist. so I guess what goes on at CE are not miracles.

An example of God healing another man with a skin problem.
2Ki 5:14 Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2010
^^Part of how you will know the video was scripted is that people don't just walk up to the podium where pastor Chris is. Yet the man just came and "dropped" the woman like that without any of the "bouncers" stopping him!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2010
aletheia:

Confusion sets in.
First you say it's a divine miracle:
Then change your mind to suggest it is just healing.^Lame. All divine healings are miracles. Scam artist. so I guess what goes on at CE are not miracles.

An example of God healing another man with a skin

Yes a healing is a miracle, but for a scar yo disappear is not a healing . It a miracle that is required . We have different kinds of miracle. There is creative miracles, by which body parts are replaced.

Process is involved with healing.  Healing miracles may include natural healing and medical healing. God heals through all.  A real doctor does not deny a miracle.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 8:55am On Oct 05, 2010
aletheia:

^^Part of how you will know the video was scripted is that people don't just walk up to the podium where pastor Chris is. Yet the man just came and "dropped" the woman like that without any of the "bouncers" stopping him!

They were schedulled to be ministered to alongdide other people.but the man was impatient feeling the wife would give up because of the deteriorating condition . You could see ushers pulling him away. If it had been scripted, the cameramen would have been ready to catch him when he was dragging her to stage . He took everybody by surprise , because they were scheduled to be prayed for, they were even interviewed.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2010
Joagbaje:

They were schedulled to be ministered to alongdide other people.but the man was impatient feeling the wife would give up because of the deteriorating condition . You could see ushers pulling him away. If it had been scripted, the cameramen would have been ready to catch him when he was dragging her to stage . He took everybody by surprise , because they were scheduled to be prayed for, they were even interviewed.

Dont worry Jo, when I'm less busy, I'll post a link to a healing school video to show you exactly what aletheia means by 'scripted'

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2010
siyanda.N:

i post what I have seen, what I have experienced with CE in South Africa for 5 years! I left CE and Glory Be to God because I do not have to wait for a special service and season with Pastor Chris to witness miracles. I was a Healing School partner and yes I never knew what he HELL happened there, because the world saw people jump up and scream when Chris touched HOWEVER right at the end of the church sick people that could NOT move were lying there crying hoping they also could be touched. I saw a young boy who could not walk crying and stretching his feet forcefully when everyone in wheelchairs jumped for joy and he could not understand why was he still not able to walk, Mind you he was registered at healing but he never made it to the line.

@siyanda.N,
God bless you once more for sharing your observation; I hope that many more people will be set free from the evil claws of deception and falsehood in CE. some said I lied when I came up with this thread, but two years down the line, many witnesses are still coming with the same observation. you should be about the third person from CE SA adding credence to my testimony.

siyanda.N:

About being told we are "curse" well Malachi 3:8-10 Read 8 ¶ aWill a man brob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In ctithes and offerings. 9 Ye are acursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be bmeat in mine house, and cprove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not dopen you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Now Pastor Ose Oyakhilome read form verse 9, which you cant JUMP. Between me and you I do not live under the LAW and that is why I do not give 10% and there is no man that would tell me otherwise. I give as my heart desire even more that 10% at most times. Verse 10 says so there could be MEAT in my store house, NOT jets, Mercs, Bentleys, Mansions, so dont sell me lies.

Now ask yourself, If by Grace we were saved and we are no longer required to do what was done in the OT, why is it that "Tithing" which was in the OT is so LOVED by these greedy pastors? Lets read Galatians

I know you will come with the we need to preach the gospel LINE, CE line.
The church in the bible that God was refferring to was meant to feed the poor, the bible puts its well saying "so there could be equality in the church" not what to see today pastors fattening themselves. Look I dont buy this BS of we need to preach the gospel, Do you ask yourself why CE does not go to Somalia, they flew past poor African countries who can really benefit from the GET RICH and Prosperity gospel and landed in the land of HONEY South Africa, England, America, Australia etc etc. Ask yourself why? Dont our brothers in war ridden ANGOLA need this false gospel to escape POVERTY! I personally doubt they will go there bcuzz they wont make much money NOW will they?

The faith that you CE members have should allow you to realise that God does NOT need your money for ANYTHING! God does need anything from you to have His word preached. Are you saying that God is dependable on you so the gospel could be preached? Foolish man! Who do you think you are. Cant you realise that this false gospel of Chris is making you SELF righteous, Arrogant you are nothing, you have nothing compare to the ONE to created Heaven and Earth.

Now, this is also where the catch is, CE pastors tell people to go pray for money so they can preach the gospel. Well, why dont they pray and money maana. If God truly sent these man do you truly believe God would be pouncing on his people to give give give money so His gospel be preached. COME ON! The gospel is for God's children, He can"t base souls on how much people gave, how much the church has to win souls. Imagine if no one gave money, so Chris wont be able to work!! BS.

3[b]:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. "As many as are of the works of the law are under the curse."[/b]Are those who obey the law cursed?
3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. (3:11-12)
"The just shall live by faith."
Is Salvation by faith alone?
Has the ever been a just person?
3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law."
Must Christians obey the Old Testament's laws? "Christ , , being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree."
Jesus was cursed by God.
3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
3:15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.
3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

I do not need heavens to be opened up to me because of my 10% ALREADY the blessing of Abraham came to me through Christ, Im a heir according to the promise, I do not need no man to pressure me on tithe, I already have this promise.

Believe the lies that they tell you. I thank you God for opening my eyes and see through their lies. What they are doing is not what Paul taught and he did warn of those who would come for a financial gain from the church, and I guess you dont see that.

Ask yourself what have you rejected, are you ears so itchy that you take in everything which is never seen in the word of God!

My dear, I turned my back to this false doctrine over two years ago, and today, I'm bigger and better. These are all lies and wicked manipulation!
I was on phone for over two hours with a dear sister from CE Lagos last night and part of the subject of our discussion were the words in red above. I told her how that many Nigerian churches would establish big branches in big countries whereas back home, they cannot boast of their influence in any other state beyond their headquarters. some of them are in it simply for the money.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by eclear(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
@ Poster

You need faith to get heal when prayed for. A lot of people forgot that or rather did not know that the bible recorded that at a point in time in a particilar village that Jesus could not heal all that were sick because of their unbelif "Mark 6 vs 5. I will asdvice you all to becareful when calling men of God names because its not for you to judge them. Remeber what happen to mariam (moses and Aron's elder sister) whe she doubted moses,

Please be careful,
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mbaemeka(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2010
I have never seen a fake 300Naira note in my life and i know why. its because theres no real one. when people see a real thing they'd try to make a fake. so the question is, if the miracles are scripted, please show us the unscripted ones, thats what i thought, you couldnt. Badbelle people!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by goldenterp(f): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2010
@Siyanda @Sir John

Just so you know, there's CE in Angola, Malawi, Zimbabwe, DRC to name a few of countries that are called 'poor'
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by InesQor(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2010
Kenyan 28:

Its exactly 2 months to my wedding and someone is still in doubt that there is healing?!! Another miracle happened in the last session at South Africa Randburg, 12 years of HIV+ turned to HIV-. Another Kenyan who travelled to SA after hearing my miracle. Glory be to God.

I got lost coz am busy preparing for my big day and wont read any discouragements from this site.

Endeleeni na nikimaliza harusi yangu nitarudi hapa kuwaelezea mengi. Sorrry I wrote in Swahili, wenye hamuelewi poleni. Look for interpreters! Yesu Kristo ni yule yule jana leo na hata milele, Amina!

((((((((Sorry for my Swahili language!))))))))))))

@Kenyan 28: Thankfully, we have google translate and I just used it. We dont need interpreters and the time you spend writing in Swahili you could have written what was required of you! All you have been giving on this thread are excuses and reasons for not producing the information and evidence required of you.

All the best with your wedding, if that is the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by InesQor(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2010
@siyanda.N

I had friends back in University who were staunch CE members so all your gist is very familiar to me.

Even at that time, I was in a similar church BUT CE still looked like a cult to me. For that reason I HAVE NEVER stepped into a CE church and I wont.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2010
Kenyan 28:

Its exactly 2 months to my wedding and someone is still in doubt that there is healing?!! Another miracle happened in the last session at South Africa Randburg, 12 years of HIV+ turned to HIV-. Another Kenyan who travelled to SA after hearing my miracle. Glory be to God.

I got lost coz am busy preparing for my big day and wont read any discouragements from this site.

Endeleeni na nikimaliza harusi yangu nitarudi hapa kuwaelezea mengi. Sorrry I wrote in Swahili, wenye hamuelewi poleni. Look for interpreters! Yesu Kristo ni yule yule jana leo na hata milele, Amina!

((((((((Sorry for my Swahili language!))))))))))))

Great to hear from you again, congrats on your healing. Your testimony is a knockout and a big blow to Satan.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2010
InesQor:

@siyanda.N

I had friends back in University who were staunch CE members so all your gist is very familiar to me.

Even at that time, I was in a similar church BUT CE still looked like a cult to me. For that reason I HAVE NEVER stepped into a CE church and I wont.

Big cult, and Jesus is head of this cult, you need to be initiated into this truth
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by InesQor(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2010
@Joagbaje: May God forgive your blasphemy. The exclusivity taught at Christ Embassy is highly unscriptural.

"Don't listen to other people's messages". "Never allow a non-CE pastor to minister at the pulpit". "Don't touch non-CE books"
All kinds of such-and-such brainwashing.

And look at this:  
siyanda.N:

I remember in SA Randburg some members left the church in droves and Ken Oyakhilome came down from USA to try to calm the situation and said that" Those members who left would amount to nothing because you cant leave Christ Embassy and be Something in this life for all the blessing of God at Christ Embassy" I got excited when that was said! But later I realised this is BS.
That statement is very sad. Too sad!

Another scripture taken out of context as usual!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by InesQor(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2010
@siyanda.N

Don't stress it. We have gone down that path with Joagbaje before. He is one of the head honchos at Christ Embassy so he will defend it even against the light of the Holy Scriptures.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by InesQor(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2010
Compare the exclusivity and (prideful) conduct taught at Christ Embassy, with this scripture (among many others):

Matthew 18:1-5
AT THAT time the disciples came up and asked Jesus, Who then is [really] the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
And He called a little child to Himself and put him in the midst of them,
And said, Truly I say to you, unless you repent (change, turn about) and become like little children [trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving], you can never enter the kingdom of heaven [at all].
Whoever will humble himself therefore and become like this little child [trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving] is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
And whoever receives and accepts and welcomes one little child like this for My sake and in My name receives and accepts and welcomes Me.

and in verse 6 the warning from Jesus Christ, who Joagbaje blasphemously calls the head of his boss' cult

But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in and acknowledge and cleave to Me to stumble and sin [that is, who entices him or hinders him in right conduct or thought], it would be better (more expedient and profitable or advantageous) for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be sunk in the depth of the sea
And later some people will ask why many CE members seem to live unrepentant sinful lives, always being in the media for serious crimes and all that; and what God is doing watching them continue. See above!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2010
siyanda.N:

@ GOLDENTERP: Why is that we dont see Chris going ANGOLA, DRC as you state to Heal those people or have Night of Bliss there!! Why is it that when he goes out of Nigeria he either goes to SA, London, Australia etc. Stop defending the obvious.

Is it your business where a man goes to hold meeting? Are you the one that call him ?  He has gone to Aba 3 or 4 times yet he hasn't been to Calabar which seems to be more developed,  A man of God is led of the spirit. Pastor chris has said, he doesn't take pride in touring nations, he would rather be in his studio talking to the entire world.you don't really know pastor chris nor his vision so stop talking childish.  

Please be advised we are  sharing our views, experiences and concerns as people who onec were involved in this CULT. I too when I was still a member of CE defended the church when people tried to question the church. I remember in SA Randburg some members left the church in droves and Ken Oyakhilome came down from USA to try to calm the situation and said that" Those members who left would amount to nothing because you cant leave Christ Embassy and be Something in this life for all the blessing of God at Christ Embassy"

That must be a lie, he couldn't have said that. Or rather you quoted him off context. A pastor can't curse people from leaving a church. If any word was spoken negatively, they must have done something terribly wrong. Paul made pronouncements on some people. But not because they left. If a false brethren leaves , the pastor should rather be happy. The sheep are safe. The wolf is gone.

I got excited when that was said! But later I realised this is BS. Also at CE they refer to "US" and "THEM". That is why when you leave CE people that are still inside the church cut all ties with you. Becasue they are read this scripture: 1 John 2:19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

That may be true for some terrible people , it's scriptural.  The bible says not to eat with such or even bid him good speed.  But some people may avoid negative people not by pastors recommendation but not wanting to be contaminated.

Look I was a member of the church for 5 good years. Everything that I am telling you is true. Members are manipulated but whilst you are still controlled everything I am telling you wont make sense. It never made sense when my parents would question me about the church. we were told that if your family does not support you in the things of God you got to let them go!

That's not manipulation , it's scriptural. Two can't walk together except they agree. You vant allow your life to be influenced by, unspiritual people.

I almost cut my parents out of my life because they questiones me about the church. Please be advised that my father is a pastor at Assemblies of God, and I had a spirit that I know I got from CE that made me think I knew so much, I was right in everything I said, thought and did when it came to defending the church. We were told that we were world changers, we were going to change the way christianity has always been. I thought wait a minute. Thwe gospel does not change!!!! why must I change it. What I realised was YES the gospel they teach is exciting, fresh, new but is it what God wanted us to know about the gospel. It is the same reason they do not preach REPENTANCE! because we are told to CLAIM righteousness. Meanwhile we were never righteous.

It was you that wasn't righteous, righteousness is our nature in christ. If you recognise this , sin will have no dominion over you. You have the ability to do right.

Why is it that CE does not invite people from other churches to preach at CE, ask yourself?. Why dont they ever invite other Pastors,

If they have something to offer , why not? You don't just invite people. How many minister does deeper life church invite?  It is not socialisation my dear. Few people have been invited in time past. Idahosa, his wife, apostle gbenga etc. Of late. We had an america evangelist Mike Babbs , also david chalumba, another american who has a big ministry in zimbabwe Tom Deusche or so. And some others  that dont speak english , ive forgotten his name. He uses interpreter.

why is it that you are NOT allowed to read other materials by other ministers of God, Why is that you are told to STOCK on Chris material ONLY.

You know you are lying now, just because you want to portray your. Cult idea. Pastor chris himself reads other materials, he talks about it. He will only tell us to mind what we read. I have several material from other people. Kenneth hagin, Creflo Dollar, Benny hinn. Katherine khulman, Watchman Nee, Kenyon etc just to name few.

Why is it that CHRIS, HIS WIFE, HIS BROTHER , BROTHER'S WIFE, HIS COUSIN, BEST FRIENDS are pastors in that church.  - !  

Abegii , nothing spoil .Why was Aaron who was who was the elder brother of Moses made high priest , why was Mirian who was elder sister of Moses prophetess. How did James and jude who were junior brothers to christ become apostles .

You guys just talk from your carnal mind and think you know something.

CULT. We were told to sound LIKE and be like Chris, speak like him. "

You lie again. Can you quote any tape where such was taught? We follow our pastor according to truth by the word, but not trying to twist our voices like him.  My voice does not sound like his neither my accent . It is a scriptural thing to follow your spiritual head. Ofcourse naturally we can't deny the fact that we may sound alike on occasions , but it's just influence. If you hear a deeper life pastor preaching you should know without introduction, if a Pastor under Adefarasin( house on the rock ) preaches he may sound alike but it's not by learning, it's a natural influence. But nobody ever said . You should sound like pastor chris, you have a personality. Besides pastor christ didn't make himself an icon in speech, he has often said he wish he could shout like some other preachers who have big voices.  

That is why members at CE like to say "Pastor Chris says

That's no big deal. I just quoted some pastor chris says too. No be force. Na me get my mouth. Where Jesus talk, we say Jesus says, where Paul talk we say Paul says, where James talk we say James says. And where pastor chris talk we say pastor chris says.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2010
InesQor:

@Joagbaje: May God forgive your blasphemy. The exclusivity taught at Christ Embassy is highly unscriptural.

You are the one blaspheming, calling church of christ cult.

Don't listen to other people's messages". ". "Don't touch non-CE books"
All kinds of such-and-such brainwashing.

I challenge you to produce evidence of such teaching. I'm hearing it for the first time.

Never allow a non-CE pastor to minister at the pulpit"

You guys should stop all these lies. Even if it's true, it's not an issue. Na by force? If You don't have what to offer me , why would I invite you?. But on the contrary as I said in the other post. Several ministers have preached In CEC. Pastor David Chalyumba, Tom duechel ( I miss the spelling) Mike Bab (USA ) one ther evangelist from Ireland . And others that I don't remember their names. Arch bishop idahosa has been invited, his wife has been invited, apostle Genga has been invited.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2010
@Joagbaje, This crusade is on and your lies cannot stop it, God will deliver many more out of this bondage called 'christ embassy'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.