Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) (89455 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by gebest: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
U are wrong, my daddy G.O of rccg is a billionaire in dollars. Chris oyakhilome 150billion dollars, tb joshua 50billion dollars, okotie 10billion dollars not million.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by olamirewaju6190: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
fela anikulapo kuti has been right from the beginning (pastor na gbaladun, Bishop na enjoyment imam na enjoyment )still church members wangled in property and and pastors wear expensive suits that could feed whole church is this what the Bible taught them?

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by ecode1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
I would have be so surprised if i did not see my Pastor's name there. I am talking about Pastor Chris. We are rich in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by begwong: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
You never see these churches in the remotest villages winning souls and empowering them thereafter,only in the cities.
nawaooo!

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by lolaxavier(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tcharlx:
It can happen anywhere. The grace in the life of David Oyedepo is at work in my life... One of the mandates is to make His people rich.

Who be dis one

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by felibrain: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
dridowu:
partial scamming innocent followers of their hard earned money all in the name of " i want to make heaven" and the gullible followers are mostly poorer than church rat and they will still be shouting " touch not my anointed"
Anyone can get angry about this news but it doesn't change ANYTHING.

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Neldrizzy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
Sepp360:
Erigga... cheesy ... Cowwekt Warri boi.
grin grin grin
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by HARDDON: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
Neldrizzy:

1) David Oyedepo. Net Worth: $150 million
2) Chris Oyakhilome. Net Worth: $50 million.
3) Benny Hinn. Net Worth: $48 million (US).
4) Creflo Dollar. Net Worth: $27 million (US).
5) Billy Graham. Net Worth: $25 million(US).
6) TD Jakes. Net Worth: $18 million (US).
7) TB Joshua. Net Worth: $15 million.
8 ) Matthew Ashimilowo. Net Worth: $10 million.
9) Chris Okotie. Net Worth: $10 million.
10) Joseph Prince. Net Worth: $5 million (Singapore)

http://www.richestlifestyle.com/top-10-richest-pastors-in-the-world/

N Your point is?
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nice to know.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by omoiseselagba: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kunlenoni:
dont forget,if you hate the richs, you will never become one

SAYS WHO?

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Neldrizzy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
clemmonce:
I think most of you people complaining are confuse. There are some pastors that hungry now oooo no be body is saying haaa let us go and help that pastor he is working to bless the members. but if I pastors rides a,car they will say he is,ripping his members up. most pastors have other stream of income, some write books have personal businesses.
God bless you for this... i still wonder how some Nigerians think.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Iffffffy(f): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
ayusco85:

They are not even that rich since their worth is in million of dollars. Tot I will see billions undecided
ati thousand, ati million, ati billion, which one u get? Si.lly mouth
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
There goes your tithes and offerings. Nigeria:Capital of churches and mosques.

The politicians steals and goes to church every sunday to dance and give 'testimony' sad
The policeman,govt/private worker takes bribe and goes to mosque to thank Allah for a fruitful week

The hardworking lad hustles from mondays-saturdays to make it,but went to church only to be told by the 'Man Of God' that "God said you should sow a seed with your car and $$$" "Praise the Lord!" He agrees!

Next month he is back in the street albeit a poor man now,struggling to make ends meet...meanwhile the 'Man of God' has four private jets and many expensive rides. "Praise the Lord"! We need a change in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by cozy7(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
Neldrizzy:

THANK GOD GOD FOR TIGHT N OFFERINGS.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Joshkid(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
3coins:
downgraded figures. . . So Pastor Adeboye does not have up to 5million $?
Don't misquote d topic pls...itx all about PERSONAL wealth not d church as a whole
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by stagger: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
sirjohnson:
Are they gods of men or men of God? Meanwhile Oyedepo already responded to the title of the being the richest pastor...Read what he said Here

Last year, Pastor adefarasin was upset that he wasnt listed among the richest pastors in Nigeria. Read that one Here

I have vowed not to go to church again...Cant afford giving any of my penny to those already made billionaires

Please keep your miserable pennies to yourself. Bishop Oyedepo has an oil well and he is not even the richest. KENNETH COPELAND is!
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by penny01502: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
Beehshorp:
and the pope worths more than all of them
shut up, pope don't hold a dime of worshipers money nor a single property of his own, moreover Roman Catholic are devoted into charity and whatever they make are into charitable services. 99% of orphanage homes and rehablitation centers for the disable are own by catholic. Let me bring it to your mine that catholic schools are almost the cheapest among all the missionary schools of which 80% of the students are through scholarships irrespective of their christianity denomination or religous background. Roman Catholic is for our Lord Jesus Christ, and He is the founder and it does not belong to any individual who claim tithe and offering as it happen in the penticostal/protestants and others christianity denominations. No Roman Catholic priest ever heard of the issue of scaming/frauding or money laundry as in the other way round for priest of other christians denomination, Roman Catholic priest are not proud owners of private jet as it is compititve for other priest and pastors. So wheneve you wanna trow your weight about for christinity issue, please spare Roman Catholic and Its ordain priest.

6 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by san316(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
Neldrizzy:
salvation is personal, seek first the kingdom of God and any other thing would be add unto you,...... these men seek the kingdom of God and now they found and God has blessed them, they should be poor cus they are working for God? Nobody heard or know abt papa Adeboye when he started his church inside his parlour in kaduna.
Naso o, and they got ridiculously rich while people that even sleep in the church still die of abject poverty. Any way sha, na dem sabi, by the way God didn't say we should all come to the world and suffer.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by omoiseselagba: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
mployer:

How did you know they are stealing from the poor?

BY telling them to sow seed,collecting tithes,offering and promising them heaven and blessing that is no where.seems u are one of those fuuls that give their hard earned money to those scammers that parade themselves as men of God/god.i respect none of nigerian pastors.i will send them to jail if i have the jurisdiction.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by 100Cents: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
ayusco85:

They are not even that rich since their worth is in million of dollars. Tot I will see billions undecided

Which one do you have ?

Are you not among those who open threads like, " Can you give up sex for N10m " ?

Now you saw millions, you can't even convert it to naira..

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by 3coins(m): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
Joshkid:
Don't misquote d topic pls...itx all about PERSONAL wealth not d church as a whole
who owns the church?
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by RFella(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
sirjohnson:
Are they gods of men or men of God? Meanwhile Oyedepo already responded to the title of the being the richest pastor...Read what he said Here

Last year, Pastor adefarasin was upset that he wasnt listed among the richest pastors in Nigeria. Read that one Here

I have vowed not to go to church again...Cant afford giving any of my penny to those already made billionaires

No now brotherly...continue going to church, just make sure u always go with ur senses fully on...as for me, I'd rather give more to orphanages than sowing 'seeds'...

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Paulv(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Wat of rccg general overseaer him make d list abi.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by JEITO: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Fake list. No kenneth copeland, joel osteen, brian houston, pst macedo, pst adeboye, pat robertson etc. By the way, as of last count, td jakes was worth over 150million dollars.

But it is good to see pastors doing well! Indeed God is faithful in meeting the needs of his servants.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by charzyh2: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
Reality is around the corner. It will soo catch up with them and very soon the chaft shall be seperated from the wheat.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by severee(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
Neldrizzy:

. shocked so tb joshua is worth 15million dollars and he was bribing journalists with 50 thousand naira? I don talk am na alaroro go kill that man

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Weah96: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
How recent is this list? LOL. Where is Joel Osteen?

That man has over 50 NY Times bestsellers.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Anthrophile(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
The richest church in the world is the vatican (Pope), while that of Nigeria is RCCG (Pastor E.A. Adeboye). I dread coded guys than noise makers.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by bobo65(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
clemmonce:
I think most of you people complaining are confuse. There are some pastors that hungry now oooo no be body is saying haaa let us go and help that pastor he is working to bless the members. but if I pastors rides a,car they will say he is,ripping his members up. most pastors have other stream of income, some write books have personal businesses.

firstly, type slowly, ur mistakes doesn't look Nigerian

secondly, I didn't complain, I just quoted a part of the bible
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Okudiover(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin before or after tax?
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by 100Cents: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jakeattah:
But see the gap betweek Oyakhilome and Oyedepo abeg 3x

Winners chapel should be the most populous church in the world .

Each senior branch holding 3 services every Sunday. Do you know what that means ?
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by TemiATM(m): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
It would be easier for camel to go through d needle,than for rich (these men of God )to enter the kingdom of God. don't quote me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.