Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) (89437 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by tempex88(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pastro David richer than president Jonathan.... Wow
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by lakamua: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
What a shame! followers of christ indeed

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by bunmioguns(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
good for them ...

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by bobo65(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
50calibre:

Retar*d!!! I'm also a man of God, donate your tithe to me & you will be blessed.

lmao
u must b a very bad mouthed man of God
no wonder u no get rich members grin
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by obailala(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
lezz:
Nigeria has about 5 pastors in the world top 10 richest list when we are not even in the top 20 richest countries in the world. That list if true is a depiction of the gullibitity and supersticious nature of our people who really cant think for themselves either politically or spiritually. Follow follow people.

Very thought provoking undecided

We have 5 of our pastors in the world's top 10 richest list
We have our political leaders also ranking as some of the richest in the world.
We have about the highest number of private jet owners in the world (Nigeria has more private jets than commercial aircrafts)

Yet we also have some of the poorest people in the world; our nation doesn't even rank amongst the first 100 rich nations?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by zenith4biz(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
Yeah if you want to make it before the year runs out EMPTY everything in your pocket now.

Ushers pass the basket

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by san316(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
Very enterprising pastors. But wait oo, are pastors supposed to be rich? What happens to giving up worldly life in order to attain the kingdom of heaven? Why can't they use their wealth to help their poor members? Nigerian pastors, growing fat on poor men's tithes since time Imo river.

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by datribune: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
Looks more like d hierarchy of d world's greatest scammers - motto: Profit is sweet, even if it comes from deception.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Princecharmin(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
ayusco85:

They are not even that rich since their worth is in million of dollars. Tot I will see billions undecided
r u up to hundreds of dollars
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Neldrizzy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
zenith4biz:
Yeah if you want to make it before the year runs out EMPTY everything in your pocket now.

Ushers pass the basket
Loll grin grin madman
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Slimzain: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
As controversial as TB Joshua is, he remains the simplest of them all.

If we all stop giving to churches and pastors, they will be poor.

They should stopping bragging with monies gotten from thousands as donations.

Na our money!!

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Ifeogunleye1(f): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
Wonderful
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Omimah: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
I thought it was Matthew Ashimolowo.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by holyboss: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
Benbisco:
Ok o. We don hear.

But how does this affect the price of rice in China?
Řü zǒngbù shè zài zhōngguó? (r u based in china?)
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
Most of dese pastors should show me how many disciples they've raised as compared to how many millionaires they are hoping to raise.............prosperity prosperity prosperity all d way
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by hungryboy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
You pay tithe na pastor dey get the alert
You pay offerings na your pastor dey get the alert
You sow seed na your pastor dey get the alert
One member even dey fuel church generator every day
Church business good oh
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
iceberylin:
ÁŃĎ ĴĔŚÚŚ ŃĔVĔŔ ĤÁĎ Á ĤŐŔŚĔ undecided

Or rode on a golden chariot.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Tcharlx(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
It can happen anywhere. The grace in the life of David Oyedepo is at work in my life... One of the mandates is to make His people rich.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lolz oyedepo is making his millions,oyakhilome making millions,lindaikeji making millions,femi otedola making millions so who says Nigerians are poor all we need is make use of the ideas,concept and inspirations we have then millions will keep bumming up...... But those who rake it in fraudulent way God is watching them in 3D

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Neldrizzy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
san316:
Very enterprising pastors. But wait oo, are pastors supposed to be rich? What happens to giving up worldly life in order to attain the kingdom of heaven? Why can't they use their wealth to help their poor members? Nigerian pastors, growing fat on poor men's tithes since time Imo river.
salvation is personal, seek first the kingdom of God and any other thing would be add unto you,...... these men seek the kingdom of God and now they found and God has blessed them, they should be poor cus they are working for God? Nobody heard or know abt papa Adeboye when he started his church inside his parlour in kaduna.

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by vicchi12(f): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
To show How religiously bigoted Mumugerians are.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by LegendarySage(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nice thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Princecharmin(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Exactly wat i'm talkn abt angry

4 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by 100Cents: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
3coins:
downgraded figures. . . So Pastor Adeboye does not have up to 5million $?

No mind them.

It was once said that T.D. Jakes was the richest among them, but I will prefer this list topped by Nigerian pastors to the one topped by American pastors.

Africans are religious to the core.. There are many Nigerian pastors who aren't on the list. One of them was proud enough to complain that his name didn't appear on rich list..

Okay, Ojelafor has a private jet and his name isn't on the gaddam list. Say what ? What of T.B. Adeboye ?

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Sepp360(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Neldrizzy:
if you ask me na who i go ask ? i nor know, who teach me nor know, who i they ask nor know lipsrsealed
Erigga... cheesy ... Cowwekt Warri boi.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by PastorOluT(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Neldrizzy:

1) David Oyedepo. Net Worth: $150 million
2) Chris Oyakhilome. Net Worth: $50 million.
3) Benny Hinn. Net Worth: $48 million (US).
4) Creflo Dollar. Net Worth: $27 million (US).
5) Billy Graham. Net Worth: $25 million(US).
6) TD Jakes. Net Worth: $18 million (US).
7) TB Joshua. Net Worth: $15 million.
8 ) Matthew Ashimilowo. Net Worth: $10 million.
9) Chris Okotie. Net Worth: $10 million.
10) Joseph Prince. Net Worth: $5 million (Singapore)

http://www.richestlifestyle.com/top-10-richest-pastors-in-the-world/

Erin keke la ti owo baba suwe, gospel comedy!

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
ayusco85:

They are not even that rich since their worth is in million of dollars. Tot I will see billions undecided

Can you now see they are not as rich as you guys think? So can you give them oeace of mind now?

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by clemmonce(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
bobo65:
5 nigerian pastors in top 10 list

and the bible said, it is easier for a donkey to pass thru d eye of a needle than a rich man to get into heaven

im just watching from one angle
I think most of you people complaining are confuse. There are some pastors that are hungry now oooo no be body is saying haaa let us go and help that pastor he is working to bless the members. but if a pastors rides a car they will say he is ripping his members up. most pastors have other stream of income, some write books have personal businesses.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by mikeapollo: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Worldly riches?

What about ''the anointing''?
As far as I know TB Joshua has been outstanding in using is anointing to pray for people and helping the poor, the recent tragedy notwithstanding
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by nora544: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
Neldrizzy:
salvation is personal, seek first the kingdom of God and any other thing would be add unto you,...... these men seek the kingdom of God and now they found and God has blessed them, they should be poor cus they are working for God? Nobody heard or know abt papa Adeboye when he started his church inside his parlour in kaduna.

Sorry that is not tru, Adeboye got a church from his mentor and not he started it with nothing sorry that is a fake story.

Adeboye know when he make it very good that he could have a better life as a pastor.
He know how to make money.
Would he have a private jet when he where still a lecturere at an university in nigeria.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Whizzdom(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
why is my Pastor not nominated - Pastor Adeboye

Well ... He is not the one dah would be gathering wealth like others

He is a Man of High Reputation, Pastor Adeboye ride on Sir

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
It amazes me hw people would open their loud mouth and criticize pastors for collecting tithes and Watever kingdom investments, yet they dnt criticize juju priests for demanding things from ppl for sacrifice angry[color=#000000][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.