Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List (41617 Views)

How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping / Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / 10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by suptol(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Elcapo(m): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2014
I am guilty of No 7... Love stealing dem funny pictures and updating 'em and I dey always dey Ghost Mode... I knw just chat with anybody unless u're a grl! And dem sarcastic guys... Just having Fun 2A2E3D60
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by chinaldo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lol..number 5 is just too accurate!!! grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by sucezTP(f): 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
How about those ones who criticize for you every display pix you use, and at some points you will start having bad feelings and all you could do is to bring down the pix so that you can atleast rest.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by abdurrazaq1995: 7:06am On Oct 11, 2014
Add me on BBM my pin is 32E9044B let go higher
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by misshoree(f): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blackberry world-some people add yu on BBM and it takes eternity b4 they chat yu up.I wonder if they are blackberryworld

Decoration list-this people are just there for decoration.They don't chat yu up,all they do is view yur Pm's and DP's and they won't say a word
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by misshoree(f): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
sucezTP:
How about those ones who criticize for you every display pix you use, and at some points you will start having bad feelings and all you could do is to bring down the pix so that you can atleast rest.
yu can't try to please everyone.Atimes when I upload a picture,some people will give a good comment,others will give otherwise.I don't really care again.its on my profile so they should go to hell for all I care for
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Neldrizzy:
i don't tak rubbish on ma BB contact, you must chat me up or i move you to My contact dustbin... If Чou don't chat with me lik 3,4 days i move Чou to "Probation group" with just one day Grace period, if Чou Refused 2make it up during ur Grace period then i push Чou enter dustbin........ ....tlkin abt BCs, i only accept BCs from bloggers ( i have more than 20 of Dem), reason(s) bcus most Time they are helpful, either link to download full album, or online hype,cus of what i do. Yeah...if Чou aren't a blogger, you don't dare to send me BC, if Чou do, waste bin awaits you... ... ... .... ... ... As for DP/PM changes every minutes, am very guilty of that one.
no wonder he stopped chatting with me on bbm grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
the most annoying people are the up to date people.chai this people ehn lipsrsealed.they are something else,yu see them writing shopping things,studio things,airport things.even if they give birth,they ll first update the sex of d child..kilode
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
missyhorlah:
the most annoying people are the up to date people.chai this people ehn lipsrsealed.they are something else,yu see them writing shopping things,studio things,airport things.even if they give birth,they ll first update the sex of d child..kilode
this kind of people no dey carry last
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Neldrizzy(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
missyhorlah:
no wonder he stopped chatting with me on bbm grin
Loll ur case is different naa, i didn't stopped chatting with you, you told me yu'r on break, and most times you do change ur display name almost everytime and i am always confused..
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by olexjay(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Like seriously, I got all does set of peepz 4 my list, sometimes I'm gonna just ping 1 to knw if he/she is still intact on my list and to my surprise my ping will deliver...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Cute Is Your Wallpaper? / MTN Modifies 1.5GB Data Plan, Limits Bonus To Night Only (1am - 7am) / Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.