Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List (41614 Views)

How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping / Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / 10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by suregurl(f): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
INCASE
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by spanzed(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
What does bbm contact has to do with education section undecided*modified *as for me I fall under the normal person,and emotional drama person...even if have stomach upset I get picture for that.. grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
Bbm contact ke? Still waiting for mynd44 and the other supermods to explain why mine was removed. It isn't like it's not educative.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kindda boring undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by UnimkeAk(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lol !
Monitoring Spirits, cracked me up.

Ur list cant b complete without the peeps that always use song lyrics as ur pm.

I'm more of a ghostmode kinda guy#

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Pdizzle(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ghostmode
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
kulkatty:
LOL true.
Repping team Ghost mode and unknown people

You forgot to add 9chats people. Their convos are like this

hi
hello

How are you?
I'm fine. You?

I'm fine too. How was your day?
It was interesting. Yours?

It was also interesting.
K

K
Lmao 'EXACTLY' dahtz hw a frend of mine chats n a garl 4 daht matter. grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by CoCoLav(f): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
ifecttt:
@piratedcopy my guy...front page go sure IJN grin
Lemme add mine sha

The "hi I'm Jesus" BC people...they WD tell u to send to 10 pple and see a good thing happen to u and if u dont bad things would

The people that WD send u a broadcast that u SD not send them an independence day broadcast undecided

The weirdoes whose pm and DPS u jus WD never understand...always sounding deep and witty like they are not in this world saying things like "deafening silence" or putting up pics of a dancing Savage

The bad news journalists: they are always the first to update dp or pm of bad events like bomblast and d sort bringing pictures of genocides that don't relate to the actual event at all.

The "chilling with/at" people

And those who can never be serious with their dp or pm even if their life depended on it
Lol...

Chai! you are so deep!

I have about 20 contacts. like 5 are weirdos, another 5 on ghost mode.

I deleted the boos and boolets tay tay. Its been close to 2 years I haven't received a BC from any of my contacts and I'm grateful for that.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
freshness2020:

This one na confam Piss off! E D̶̲̅ε̲̣y pain me like mad!
Yea very very annoying.
Once that kyn person send me message, I dey end the chat immediately

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
zleemshaddy:
Lmao 'EXACTLY' dahtz hw a frend of mine chats n a garl 4 daht matter. grin

LOL
It's always girls

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by adekennis(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nosyke:
I belong to the funny dp and everpresent group. Mehn,life is too short for so much seriousness. We deserve to smile/laugh always.

I hate the BC people........gosh, it's so annoying. How can someone just send BCs to say 'contact check' bikonu ?
send me ur pin
.we seem to have things in common

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by justi4jesu(f): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
@piratedcopy GHOSTMODE PEOPLE
This folks just never do anything, never change dp, never change pm, never sends BCs, but if you chat them up they will respond, so you wonder how can someone be on bbm and be so quiet.

Lol i experienced this today. I shouted Chissos....i think say d babe bb been loss sef grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by austinbrown: 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Joshuadon: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
spanzed:
What does bbm contact has to do with education section undecided

SIMPLE QUESTION .................................I THINK DIS QUESTION Z SENSIBLE
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
You forgot to add;

RECHARGE CARD REQUESTERS
Mostly girls and ladies. Once they see you upload a bam pic ..like driving in a jeep, or a shot with a celeb or icon, or a shot in an ikoyi or abuja duplex. Even if all na just camouflage

They'll start "boo..pls send me airtime ..MTN..I love u"

Rubbish undecided

5 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by olayincar(m): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
I h8 dis people
Dem: hi
Me : how are you doing
Dem : ok
Me. : where are u
Dem: ok
Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by bobo65(m): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
spanzed:
What does bbm contact has to do with education section undecided

with this ur post, I understand y u are in d education section cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by tosyne2much(m): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
11. PRAYER WARRIORS

These are the people whose daily prayers and requests are made on BBM.. You begin to wonder who really are these people.. Funny enough, they aint spiritually inclined behind the internet

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by micolaj: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
NA 10 TYPES TINZ DEY REIGN 4 NAIRALAND DIS DAYS grin grin grin

COMING SOON 10- TYPES OF PEOPLE THAT LOVE NAIRALAND grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by justi4jesu(f): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Neldrizzy:
i don't tak rubbish on ma BB contact, you must chat me up or i move you to My contact dustbin... If Чou don't chat with me lik 3,4 days i move Чou to "Probation group" with just one day Grace period, if Чou Refused 2make it up during ur Grace period then i push Чou enter dustbin........ ....tlkin abt BCs, i only accept BCs from bloggers ( i have more than 20 of Dem), reason(s) bcus most Time they are helpful, either link to download full album, or online hype,cus of what i do. Yeah...if Чou aren't a blogger, you don't dare to send me BC, if Чou do, waste bin awaits you... ... ... .... ... ... As for DP/PM changes every minutes, am very guilty of that one.

OMG i can't help laughing at people's comments.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
1 and 2
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by lightheart(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
Well captured!
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
One worded ppl. You forgot dat op. They always reply like this..........

Hi

fn

fn

k

kk

yes

no

mary

two

k

wat?

Lolz

kkk

......As in eh these ppl can be annoyin. 99% of them are girls

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
A good number of my contacts don't fall in any of these categories. They all good and understand that even if I don't get to say ''hi'' for sometime, I'm good, cos my dp changes smiley. Deleted 2 friends who only bc. One does his every morning angry, the other, when BH strikes, Eclipse, Accident, BB's about to be shut down angry, Ebola ish, Chicken wings causing cancer, Killer pads/Condoms angry sad......name it undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by piagetskinner(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
I hate BCs...I chat when I'm in the mood or need a vital info from sb undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by eleko1: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Types of Peope making an impact on Nairaland since 13AD #TeamTypesOfPeople
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by bobo65(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
HugeCock:
One worded ppl. You forgot dat op. They always reply like this..........

Hi

fn

fn

k

kk

yes

no

mary

two

k

wat?

Lolz

kkk

......As in eh these ppl can be annoyin. 99% of them are girls

I dey delete this kain person while she is typing, dat kind of deleting dey pain eh, it will now look like u are searching for someone ...lol

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by tplustee(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
As I no b team BBM wetin I go con type na....
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Gooci(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

OMG i can't help laughing at people's comments.
pls, are you on watsapp or bbm? my pin is 28dfff8a, watsapp: 08063525721 nd mail:tunde655@gmail.com...
pls i need to ask yu some things asap.(am from travel section).
thanks
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by walexGodson(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
Funny tread
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by bobo65(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
Gooci:

broda pls, are you on watsapp or bbm? my pin is 28dfff8a, watsapp: 08063525721 nd mail:tunde655@gmail.com...
pls i need to ask yu some things asap.(am from travel section).
thanks

did u jes refer to justi4jesu as broda? cheesy
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Modifies 1.5GB Data Plan, Limits Bonus To Night Only (1am - 7am) / Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone / Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.