Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List (41612 Views)

How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping / Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / 10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by ITbomb(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
shizzle11:
Lord knows since i flashed my android phone for over 3months now i have never been on BB. Have even almost forgotten what a BB icon looks like on a phone undecided
After just 3 months since last usage, you have forgotten what the icon look like, WHAT A DULL BRAIN!
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
Joavid:
What about those who use memes and quotes as display pics and personally you know how clueless and fvc'ked up their lives are?

And those who are quick to jump on the bandwagon-ism train just because it sounds cool.

Anyway, their st'upidi'ty is my entertainment. grin
bcoz their life is not hard as yours. Theirs' is simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Sike(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lol. So annoying.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by DonaldGenes(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
davidflipcy:
Na this type topic dey reign and dey make front page nowadays
grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by DonaldGenes(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
spanzed:
What does bbm contact has to do with education section undecided*modified *as for me I fall under the normal person,and emotional drama person...even if have stomach upset I get picture for that.. grin
lolzz silly you
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
The beauty one: these set of people always post different pics of theirselves bcoz they are too beautiful.

The ugly ones: these set of people are the shy ones. They post pics of a celebrity bcoz they know they are not beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by phorget(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
kulkatty:
LOL true.
Repping team Ghost mode and unknown people

You forgot to add 9chats people. Their convos are like this

hi
hello

How are you?
I'm fine. You?

I'm fine too. How was your day?
It was interesting. Yours?

It was also interesting.
K

K
. This kinda ppl could be so anoying!!!.. I always feel like shootin 'em.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by stinggy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
chimkaire:
A good number of my contacts don't fall in any of these categories. They all good and understand that even if I don't get to say ''hi'' for sometime, I'm good, cos my dp changes smiley. Deleted 2 friends who only bc. One does his every morning angry, the other, when BH strikes, Eclipse, Accident, BB's about to be shut down angry, Ebola ish, Chicken wings causing cancer, Killer pads/Condoms angry sad......name it undecided
cheesy
He's only doing that so that you stay current na
btw, how's your day going?
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by shizzle11(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
ITbomb:

[s]After just 3 months since last usage, you have forgotten what the icon look like,[/s] WHAT A DULL BRAIN!
The bolded describes your father perfectly.

If you had a functional brain, you would understand i used almost forgotten literally just to underline the fact that im neither a BB fan nor freak.

Bleeping Iddiott!

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
stinggy:

cheesy
He's only doing that so that you stay current na
btw, how's your day going?
She, actually. When such bad news break out, one really doesn't need be reminded of it and elaborately lol cheesy cheesy. Day's coming on just fine, thank you smiley. How's yours'?
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by DonaldGenes(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
bobo65:

I dey delete this kain person while she is typing, dat kind of deleting dey pain eh, it will now look like u are searching for someone ...lol

hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by justi4jesu(f): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
phorget:

angry angry undecided undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by ibdeals1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
smiley so true
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
bcoz their life is not hard as yours. Theirs' is simple
cool cool cool tongue
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by miembamish(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dats life for u. Each of us commenting on this is a victim of either one or more of thos instances..
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
ademony:
vizkiz oya cum fulfil u vow(deactivate ur account if 'types of people' make fp

you wicked ooo
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
maylisa:
undecided
Lol try and change it dear, it really helps smiley
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

hahahahahahah laugh want finish

Lol as in...this kyn people dey vex me
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
phorget:

Lol I feel your pain... After the chat, I remove them immediately
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
I'm the funny dp person. You might not see me update anything except its a funny dp. I love to share the laughter arnd. No hard feelings
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Ladycloud(f): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote
author=benromeo39 post=26962305]This one is strong. Everybody is
following this trend. cheesy

The most annoying ones are those girls that take time to read ur message
but will not reply till later. Their excuse is always I was busy. U
were not too busy to read but u couldn't reply. Deleting things o and
those annoying bc people, them nur dey chat o. angry[/quote].....if i was d one wee u delete me?#winkz
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
shizzle11:
The bolded describes your father perfectly.

If you had a functional brain, you would understand i used almost forgotten literally just to underline the fact that im neither a BB fan nor freak.

Bleeping Iddiott!

enjoying this coolcool
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ladycloud:
.....if i was d one wee u delete me?#winkz
lol, with mad speed. I really hate it when people snub and cover it up with lies. But I'm sure u are not like that or are u?
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
ITbomb:

After just 3 months since last usage, you have forgotten what the icon look like, WHAT A DULL BRAIN!
baba, calm down na, he was just being sarcastic.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by passionate88: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
UNKNOWN PICTURE
They will put pictures of only fine girls, fine boys, and also pictures of others during their birthdays but never their own pictures, so if u no sabi who add u gats beg them for their name and who them be
Na me be that o.. Even for fb sef no be my picture I use as dp... People dn complain tire... Ps: I don't do bbm, only whatsApp
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by pearlemerald(f): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Loll,daz true
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Aitee1: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
bloglover:
what about the "LISTENING TO" Team. Their updates are always like this:
xy is now listening to xxvideos.com.mp4

xy is now listening to blackgirlsdoingit.mp4

xy is now listening to Latinagirlshardcore.mp4

TEAM GHOSTMODE by the way, always reading updates and viewing pictures.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hw did u know those site if u don't watch too grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by JerryJude(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
funny thread
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Spidermon: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
10 types of people on whatsapp coming soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Modifies 1.5GB Data Plan, Limits Bonus To Night Only (1am - 7am) / Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone / Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.