Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List (41616 Views)

How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping / Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / 10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by steppin: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
@Op, what about the ladies who says "hi" to you only when they're about to re-subscribe? They start being friendly and when you think they're for real, they start asking for money. Meanwhile, they've never replied any of your messages.
When they ask me for recharge card or money, I just delete them without notice cos if you don't, they'll do that within the next couple of days.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Lilimax(f): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
The Topic is relevant for those people that use BB embarassed
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by maylisa(f): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
undecided[quote author=kulkatty post=26962935]LOL true.
Repping team Ghost mode and unknown people

You forgot to add 9chats people. Their convos are like this

hi
hello

How are you?
I'm fine. You?

I'm fine too. How was your day?
It was interesting. Yours?

It was also interesting.
K

Am guilty of this one
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by zizytd(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
Funny dp tins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by bitterpenis(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
piratedcopy:
NORMAL PEOPLE

UNKNOWN PICTURE
They will put pictures of only fine girls, fine boys, and also pictures of others during their birthdays but never their own pictures, so if u no sabi who add u gats beg them for their name and who them be

Hope i got them all
grin grin grin

partially correct, but mine is more of erotic/lewd pictures, sexy babes grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by ademony(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
vizkiz oya cum fulfil u vow(deactivate ur account if 'types of people' make fp
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by bobo65(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
zizytd:
Funny dp tins

lmao
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Gooci(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
bobo65:

did u jes refer to justi4jesu as broda? cheesy
lol
owk... me i didnt she's a girl o grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by justi4jesu(f): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
bobo65:

did u jes refer to justi4jesu as broda? cheesy
lol

lol...am unisex wink tongue
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by bobo65(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
maylisa:
undecided

just checked out ur pics

em

I really don't c any reason y u should b guilty of dat
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by bobo65(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
steppin:
@Op, what about the ladies who says "hi" to you only when they're about to re-subscribe? They start being friendly and when you think they're for real, they start asking for money. Meanwhile, they've never replied any of your messages.
When they ask me for recharge card or money, I just delete them without notice cos if you don't, they'll do that within the next couple of days.

Bbm hustlers
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Gooci(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

bro or sis, coolpls m waiting oooooo....
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by bobo65(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

oyster
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by roufy235(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
e le e gidi gan ni o
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Orikinla(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by lawrenceunaa: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
True ooo
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by spanzed(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Joshuadon:

SIMPLE QUESTION .................................I THINK DIS QUESTION Z SENSIBLE
lol...Thanks man
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by safarigirl(f): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Na me be secretary-general of the GhostMode Crew grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by justi4jesu(f): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Gooci:

bro or sis, coolpls m waiting oooooo....

Oga oooo post your questions on travel section biko. Capable hands are there to respond to you.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by philtrum(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Those that only ping you wen they need something... they will never ping to say hello..
They will ping to know
what is happening in sch,
The best subscription for android,
Where to get suya that doesn't have Ebola, How to get to Island from Ibadan,

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by spanzed(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
bobo65:

with this ur post, I understand y u are in d education section cheesy
lol...I was like WTF when I saw d topic in education section..mayb the topic miss road grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by steppin: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
bobo65:

Bbm hustlers
No be for my hard-earned money.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by killzone(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Na onli una waka come 10 types of people since am sure the next one
10 types of people u see on what's app
10 types of people u meet on the road
10 types of people u see on facebook
10 types of people u meet at the mall
10 types of drivers
10 types of neighbours
And so on and so forth

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Gooci(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

Oga oooo post your questions on travel section biko. Capable hands are there to respond to you.

chaii, see mylife... av already posted the question on travel section, tho m new there, bt i jst singled out justie for private conversatio. av seen his/her sig shha... thanks
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by shizzle11(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lord knows since i flashed my android phone for over 3months now i have never been on BB. Have even almost forgotten what a BB icon looks like on a phone undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Cikoloko(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
grin angry I think I belong to number one grin angrysimple nd normal cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by DonaldGenes(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lacomus:
Me: Hi joy
Her: K
Me: How was ur day
Her: K
Me: please say somthing
Her: kk
Me: I wanted to send you that money but ..
Her: but what , pls talk now ....
Me: god punish ur finger.

lmao!
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by justi4jesu(f): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
bobo65:

oyster

You dont mean it, see as i dey look you angry angry tongue
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by shizzle11(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lilimax:
The Topic is relevant for those people that use BB embarassed
Exactly! sometimes i wonder if i was the only one that doesnt 'give a damn' about BB
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by UjSizzle(f): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Monitoring Spirits grin They are the reason I uninstalled my bbm.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by DonaldGenes(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
kulkatty:
LOL true.
Repping team Ghost mode and unknown people

You forgot to add 9chats people. Their convos are like this

hi
hello

How are you?
I'm fine. You?

I'm fine too. How was your day?
It was interesting. Yours?

It was also interesting.
K

K
hahahahahahah laugh want finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Modifies 1.5GB Data Plan, Limits Bonus To Night Only (1am - 7am) / Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone / Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.