Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List (41611 Views)

How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping / Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / 10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by norbethcimala20(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
GOD, SOCIAL MEDIA AND SPAM MESSAGES

I really do not know if I gave this post the right title
but what I have above seems to be the best I could
come up with now. I’m sure you may be
wondering what I’m about to talk about. Well,
it’s an issue that has been pissing me off for a long
time now on social media and when I start talking about it, you may find out that it’s something you
are also sick and tired of. It’s a sensational and
very fast-spreading practice among users of
especially Whatsapp and BBM. God (as they always
want us to believe) sends you a message and
threatens to wreck you or cause calamity to befall you or even kill you if you do not send it to 10, 14 or
so people. It’s very annoying. And even more
annoying when you think of the fact that graduates
and supposed learned people join in sending these
spam or should I say miracle messages to their
friends every day. Maybe they are doing it out of fear because those messages carry a lot of
frightening threats. Almost all of them will end with
warning notes that you will suffer, get broke or die if
you’ve read it but choose not to send it to the
number of people they direct. I confronted one of my friends on Whatsapp in the
days of Ebola Scare and the salt-water-bath joke. I asked him whether he thought that prescription
made sense. He said he was sending it to his loved
ones for the sake of sending and there is no harm in
doing so. And I’m wondering how people will just
get on others people’s nerves, disturb their peace,
run down their batteries and gulp their MB with inconsequential messages and claim it’s just for sending sake. Many of us are children of God, yet we are very
gullible and fearful. So fearful and gullible that we
have stopped thinking. Someone sent me this: “I
am God….send this message to the whole world
before midnight and something good will happen to
you within 13 days. A police officer read this and deleted it and had a great loss after 13 days. Don’t
cut the chain!” Another friend sent me one that
ended this way: “Send this to 10 people within the
hour of reading this, if you don’t, your wish will
become the opposite.” And people are busy forwarding and sending. Every
day, you receive the message that says that a
mysterious baby was born in a hospital last week or
that a pastor gave an angel a lift last week and they
always end the messages with a promise of an
instant miracle and a warning threat. No one ever stops to question these events that have been
reoccurring every last week for many years now.
The threats are really working! But it’s amazing how people believe even the
most ridiculous and senseless posts. One was about
a woman who was pursued by a rat. She fell and
broke one of her legs. A ‘prophetic prayer’
followed and people were threatened that if they
didn’t type ‘Amen’, evil rat may locate them. You can only imagine the number of fear-prompted
comments/Amen typed under that post. I want to ask a few questions with all due respect.
What is wrong with us? Why are we not thinking? Do
you really believe that God will punish you if you fail
to send those messages? What makes you think that
your future or destiny is tied to a message on social
media? Do you genuinely believe you will receive instant miracles after you typed 'Amen' on that post
or wake up a millionaire simply because you
broadcasted a message to 14 people the previous
day?? Please stop the joke. The breakthroughs and
success you are looking for truly begin with God but
He has laid down principles for attaining good success. Find them, live by them and you will be
successful. More so, God does not send threats to people to
make them obey Him. As a matter of fact, He can’t
do that. So stop spreading your fears….
Have a great week y’all.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Shafiu1: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Neldrizzy:
i don't tak rubbish on ma BB contact, you must chat me up or i move you to My contact dustbin... If Чou don't chat with me lik 3,4 days i move Чou to "Probation group" with just one day Grace period, if Чou Refused 2make it up during ur Grace period then i push Чou enter dustbin........ ....tlkin abt BCs, i only accept BCs from bloggers ( i have more than 20 of Dem), reason(s) bcus most Time they are helpful, either link to download full album, or online hype,cus of what i do. Yeah...if Чou aren't a blogger, you don't dare to send me BC, if Чou do, waste bin awaits you... ... ... .... ... ... As for DP/PM changes every minutes, am very guilty of that one.
can u help with some bloggers pin?
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by kennynelcon(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
oh thank GOD I have only 5 contacts
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by lozanni(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lacomus:
Team "K" be like

Me: Hi joy
Her: K
Me: How was ur day
Me: please say somthing
Her: kk
Me: I wanted to send you that money but ..
Her: but what , pls talk now ....
Me: god punish ur finger.

lol !!! Those 'K' people really love money and credit.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by lozanni(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lacomus:
Team "K" be like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
lozanni:

lol !!! Those 'K' people really love money and credit.
ar tell you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Neldrizzy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Shafiu1:
can u help with some bloggers pin?
sure!! But can't past the pins here
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Jfrezzy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
What about the relationship ones,the one u only date on bbm,nothing more and they share U things lol.
The bbm relationship babe .
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Shafiu1: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Neldrizzy:
sure!! But can't past the pins here
inbox me on fb, thnx...www.facebook.com/sufym1
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Neldrizzy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Shafiu1:
inbox me on fb, thnx...www.facebook.com/sufym1
msg sent
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by ChiSun27(m): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
benromeo39:
This one is strong. Everybody is following this trend. cheesy

The most annoying ones are those girls that take time to read ur message but will not reply till later. Their excuse is always I was busy. U were not too busy to read but u couldn't reply. Deleting things o and those annoying bc people, them nur dey chat o. angry

Me and you na the same thing...I dey delete them shaparly and as for d BC people them no go ever chat you but them go use BC wake you up from sleep...I trust myself...to delete no dey hard me...you don't really need much friends to be happy though.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by ChiSun27(m): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
Team Ghostmode + Unknown Picture...we are cool with it.... cool cool
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by killzone(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
iammo6:
10 types of people you will see in sambisa forest grin grin grin
my guy u ar right on track
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by ChiSun27(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Donfamous:
Some peeps will never remember you, until they want ro send broadcast messages, its really annoying

You no sabi delete?
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lacomus:
Team "K" be like

very funny...
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by IYANGBALI: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
s3nn2x:
Na wa ooo

This must be the season of "type of people"
the thing tire me o
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by silversonuc(m): 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lacomus:
Team "K" be like

u get tym sef, d reply to her last mssg shld have bn anoda 'k'
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by silversonuc(m): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
kulkatty:
LOL true.
Repping team Ghost mode and unknown people

You forgot to add 9chats people. Their convos are like this

hi
hello

How are you?
I'm fine. You?

I'm fine too. How was your day?
It was interesting. Yours?

It was also interesting.
K

K
hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha bro u killed it, doz ones can bore d hell outa one's life,,,kaaaaaai dey r more boring dan watching england nd costa rica match , nd most tyms dey r first to initiate a chat
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by bloglover(m): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hw did u know those site if u don't watch too grin

hahahaha...we watch it together in my room na, have u forgotten so soon?
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Aitee1: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
bloglover:

hahahaha...we watch it together in my room na, have u forgotten so soon?

u and her abi?

She told me sha...

#happy watching
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Greyworld: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
Neldrizzy:
i don't tak rubbish on ma BB contact, you must chat me up or i move you to My contact dustbin... If Чou don't chat with me lik 3,4 days i move Чou to "Probation group" with just one day Grace period, if Чou Refused 2make it up during ur Grace period then i push Чou enter dustbin........ ....tlkin abt BCs, i only accept BCs from bloggers ( i have more than 20 of Dem), reason(s) bcus most Time they are helpful, either link to download full album, or online hype,cus of what i do. Yeah...if Чou aren't a blogger, you don't dare to send me BC, if Чou do, waste bin awaits you... ... ... .... ... ... As for DP/PM changes every minutes, am very guilty of that one.
Nyc Autobiography
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Neldrizzy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
Greyworld:

Nyc Autobiography
tank you sir grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lacomus:
Team "K" be like

Hahaaaaha..... Sharp babe, she loves money.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by bloglover(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Aitee1:

u and her abi?

She told me sha...

#happy watching

yeah...we and her
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
LOL! Funny! My BBM is always fun sha. smiley. #teamnoboringfolksallowed
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by papazizii(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
So on point
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by vacant06(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
piratedcopy:
NORMAL PEOPLE
This folks do everything moderately in changing dp, pm, chatting you up and they keep in touch every ones in a while.

GHOSTMODE PEOPLE
This folks just never do anything, never change dp, never change pm, never sends BCs, but if you chat them up they will respond, so you wonder how can someone be on bbm and be so quiet

EVERPRESENT PEOPLE
Menh, they are everywhere change dp at a rate of 20 per min, pm at 10 per sec, can send BC to say sometin as silly as "hi everyone" , first to wake last to sleep and you wonder if the person is possessed

SELFIE (SH) PEOPLE
They picture is all u see and no one else, no matter who you are, even if it is ur wedding they will still put a selfie of themselves attending the wedding na wa for them

UNKNOWN PICTURE
They will put pictures of only fine girls, fine boys, and also pictures of others during their birthdays but never their own pictures, so if u no sabi who add u gats beg them for their name and who them be

EMOTIONAL DRAMA PEOPLE
They always have a problem every second and for each problem their is an appropriate dp and pm for it, always puting pictures of words and will not let us hear word all day

FUNNY PEOPLE grin
They scout for funny pitures everywhere and use them as dps, they can be fun people because atleast you can always laugh whenever they change dp or pm

MONITORING SPIRITS cheesy cheesy
I mean this folks are on your case, day and night, 7 days a week 24 7, they will never leave you nor forsake you. And if u delete them another one will just arise. Every contact on earth have this people on them and they are here to stay

UP TO DATE PEOPLE
We know where they are, what they are doing, who is with them, how they are doing what they are doing, whom they are doing it to, in short they can't sneeze without putting it up as a pm first and I'm like *we don't give a spoon menh*

BOO & BOOLETS
Their relationship is literally online, if they are fine we will know, if they are fighting we will know, if one has eaten and the other has not we will know even if they just had six we must definitely know, They won't allow single people breath and spare us the unwanted convo

PM ADDRESS SYSTEM PEOPLE
This people have conversations with other people via pm so we know who they are talking to and what they are saying like it is any of our business Mstchew

Hope i got them all
grin grin grin
. What abt d ones dat normally complain about his or her family problem updating status like say witch the pursue the person ?
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by eluquenson(m): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by darne(m): 3:29am On Oct 10, 2014
Hahaha this sure makes perfect sense,....Bbm people & wahala cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by donwise1(m): 6:09am On Oct 10, 2014
piratedcopy:
NORMAL PEOPLE
This folks do everything moderately in changing dp, pm, chatting you up and they keep in touch every ones in a while.

GHOSTMODE PEOPLE
This folks just never do anything, never change dp, never change pm, never sends BCs, but if you chat them up they will respond, so you wonder how can someone be on bbm and be so quiet

EVERPRESENT PEOPLE
Menh, they are everywhere change dp at a rate of 20 per min, pm at 10 per sec, can send BC to say sometin as silly as "hi everyone" , first to wake last to sleep and you wonder if the person is possessed

SELFIE (SH) PEOPLE
They picture is all u see and no one else, no matter who you are, even if it is ur wedding they will still put a selfie of themselves attending the wedding na wa for them

UNKNOWN PICTURE
They will put pictures of only fine girls, fine boys, and also pictures of others during their birthdays but never their own pictures, so if u no sabi who add u gats beg them for their name and who them be

EMOTIONAL DRAMA PEOPLE
They always have a problem every second and for each problem their is an appropriate dp and pm for it, always puting pictures of words and will not let us hear word all day

FUNNY PEOPLE grin
They scout for funny pitures everywhere and use them as dps, they can be fun people because atleast you can always laugh whenever they change dp or pm

MONITORING SPIRITS cheesy cheesy
I mean this folks are on your case, day and night, 7 days a week 24 7, they will never leave you nor forsake you. And if u delete them another one will just arise. Every contact on earth have this people on them and they are here to stay

UP TO DATE PEOPLE
We know where they are, what they are doing, who is with them, how they are doing what they are doing, whom they are doing it to, in short they can't sneeze without putting it up as a pm first and I'm like *we don't give a spoon menh*

BOO & BOOLETS
Their relationship is literally online, if they are fine we will know, if they are fighting we will know, if one has eaten and the other has not we will know even if they just had six we must definitely know, They won't allow single people breath and spare us the unwanted convo

PM ADDRESS SYSTEM PEOPLE
This people have conversations with other people via pm so we know who they are talking to and what they are saying like it is any of our business Mstchew

Hope i got them all
grin grin grin
I don't know y I so much hate bbm with passion. #teamghostmode
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by devine99(m): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Modifies 1.5GB Data Plan, Limits Bonus To Night Only (1am - 7am) / Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone / Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.