Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List (41610 Views)

How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping / Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / 10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
badt guy... grin grin grin
bloglover:
what about the "LISTENING TO" Team. Their updates are always like this:
xy is now listening to xxvideos.com.mp4

xy is now listening to blackgirlsdoingit.mp4

xy is now listening to Latinagirlshardcore.mp4

TEAM GHOSTMODE by the way, always reading updates and viewing pictures.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by JerryJude(m): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
ok just passing by
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
u dey quick fes ooo...
shizzle11:
The bolded describes your father perfectly.

If you had a functional brain, you would understand i used almost forgotten literally just to underline the fact that im neither a BB fan nor freak.

Bleeping Iddiott!
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Aitee1: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
10 types of people you will see in sambisa forest grin grin grin
killzone:
Na onli una waka come 10 types of people since am sure the next one
10 types of people u see on what's app
10 types of people u meet on the road
10 types of people u see on facebook
10 types of people u meet at the mall
10 types of drivers
10 types of neighbours
And so on and so forth
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
you make brain jare
Aitee1:
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Boy: Hwfar my guy
Me: why u dey ping me By this time of night u no dey sleep
Boy: sorry ooo, I just wan use u test my network
Me: Your papa, dem go use you test EBOLA

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
BC Blasters: The send BCS every hour. Mostly bloggers. They will even tell you to delete them if you are not OK with the BCs grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by stinggy(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
chimkaire:
She, actually. When such bad news break out, one really doesn't need be reminded of it and elaborately lol cheesy cheesy. Day's coming on just fine, thank you smiley. How's yours'?
Pretty fine also..be good ehnnn

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by obi123: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

What of those who threaten you like...'if you don't send this to 10 people you will not....'

na this one vex me pass
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
using a torch light fone..embarassed .........

Sips Tea
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by miss2895(f): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Neldrizzy:
i don't tak rubbish on ma BB contact, you must chat me up or i move you to My contact dustbin... If Чou don't chat with me lik 3,4 days i move Чou to "Probation group" with just one day Grace period, if Чou Refused 2make it up during ur Grace period then i push Чou enter dustbin........ ....tlkin abt BCs, i only accept BCs from bloggers ( i have more than 20 of Dem), reason(s) bcus most Time they are helpful, either link to download full album, or online hype,cus of what i do. Yeah...if Чou aren't a blogger, you don't dare to send me BC, if Чou do, waste bin awaits you... ... ... .... ... ... As for DP/PM changes every minutes, am very guilty of that one.

Guy bbm is not for attendance now haba, So if some1 doesn't chat with you in four days na automatic eviction, don't you think that's a bit extreme.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Ladycloud(f): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote
author=benromeo39 post=26995396] lol, with mad speed. I really hate it
when people snub and cover it up with lies. But I'm sure u are not like
that or are u?[/quote]....nt really...but smtymz people deserve dat #silence....
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ladycloud:
....nt really...but smtymz people deserve dat #silence....
lol, ehn, u sef. Oya, come and join my bbm contacts. 2BA6728A. grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Ladycloud(f): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
benromeo39:
lol, ehn, u sef. Oya, come and join my bbm contacts. 2BA6728A. grin grin
....lol...would hv loved to sha..bt my bbm has not been connecting for some tym nah....android madness
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ladycloud:
....lol...would hv loved to sha..bt my bbm has not been connecting for some tym nah....android madness
Lmao, ehn, we will yarn more sha. Let me follow u, follow back o. undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lacomus:
Team "K" be like

Me: Hi joy
Her: K
Me: How was ur day
Her: K
Me: please say somthing
Her: kk
Me: I wanted to send you that money but ..
Her: but what , pls talk now ....
Me: god punish ur finger.
god punish u for not sending her money too cheesy grin
This is so funny
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by yousouph07(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
s3nn2x:
Na wa ooo

This must be the season of "type of people"
I tell u
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Ladycloud(f): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
benromeo39:
Lmao, ehn, we will yarn more sha. Let me follow u, follow back o. undecided
,,,,,,beta straighten dat face
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
god punish u for not sending her money too cheesy grin
This is so funny
lol u no well grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ladycloud:
,,,,,,beta straighten dat face
hehe, ok ma. grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lacomus:
lol u no well grin
back to sender grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Ladycloud(f): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
benromeo39:
hehe, ok ma. grin
.......u wlcum son:p
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by 0955eb027(m): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
tuoyoojo:
welll i would say i am the type that puts funny dp on. it wud cost nothing to jus make someone smile.the pm i hate most are those who use their bb for advert

sometin like w**n concept clothing. call 080******** for ur indian lace,arabian shoes,desingers chew stick,customiZed garri,imported calander\\ @ youngmoni i see u.when r u paying me back.\\am just to fly!

i wud be like "dafuq is that supposed to mean"
U ehn; nawa for u o!
Which 1 be designer chewing stick and imported calendar?
I don laff tire for here sef on an empty stomach undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by kzokul(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dnt even av more than 5 contacts and dy r ma bros and sis.....while experiencing all dose irresponsible bcs I deleted all 4rm ma contacts.....na unless e go bring me moni.....anytin outside bringing moni is not useful 2 me and shouldn't b left on ma contacts.....
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by nikkyshyne(f): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
I am so Ghost mode.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by DAVE5(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
kulkatty:
LOL true.
Repping team Ghost mode and unknown people

You forgot to add 9chats people. Their convos are like this

hi
hello

How are you?
I'm fine. You?

I'm fine too. How was your day?
It was interesting. Yours?

It was also interesting.
K

K

i h8 these types the most, worst part is i cant jst delete them for sentimental reaons...
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by DAVE5(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
s3nn2x:
Na wa ooo

This must be the season of "type of people"

so true, and am going with the flow

at least the "type of people" thread is better than reading a long letter some peeps call a post...

short and precise...
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Ugobest1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
piratedcopy:
NORMAL PEOPLE
This folks do everything moderately in changing dp, pm, chatting you up and they keep in touch every ones in a while.

GHOSTMODE PEOPLE
This folks just never do anything, never change dp, never change pm, never sends BCs, but if you chat them up they will respond, so you wonder how can someone be on bbm and be so quiet

EVERPRESENT PEOPLE
Menh, they are everywhere change dp at a rate of 20 per min, pm at 10 per sec, can send BC to say sometin as silly as "hi everyone" , first to wake last to sleep and you wonder if the person is possessed

SELFIE (SH) PEOPLE
They picture is all u see and no one else, no matter who you are, even if it is ur wedding they will still put a selfie of themselves attending the wedding na wa for them

UNKNOWN PICTURE
They will put pictures of only fine girls, fine boys, and also pictures of others during their birthdays but never their own pictures, so if u no sabi who add u gats beg them for their name and who them be

EMOTIONAL DRAMA PEOPLE
They always have a problem every second and for each problem their is an appropriate dp and pm for it, always puting pictures of words and will not let us hear word all day

FUNNY PEOPLE grin
They scout for funny pitures everywhere and use them as dps, they can be fun people because atleast you can always laugh whenever they change dp or pm

MONITORING SPIRITS cheesy cheesy
I mean this folks are on your case, day and night, 7 days a week 24 7, they will never leave you nor forsake you. And if u delete them another one will just arise. Every contact on earth have this people on them and they are here to stay

UP TO DATE PEOPLE
We know where they are, what they are doing, who is with them, how they are doing what they are doing, whom they are doing it to, in short they can't sneeze without putting it up as a pm first and I'm like *we don't give a spoon menh*

BOO & BOOLETS
Their relationship is literally online, if they are fine we will know, if they are fighting we will know, if one has eaten and the other has not we will know even if they just had six we must definitely know, They won't allow single people breath and spare us the unwanted convo

PM ADDRESS SYSTEM PEOPLE
This people have conversations with other people via pm so we know who they are talking to and what they are saying like it is any of our business Mstchew

Hope i got them all
grin grin grin
lolzz ur rily rite bro
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Osyxcel(m): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hehehehehe..... Me ah dey under Ghostmode.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by erutoria: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
What about pple that bb u because they need something from u...... For instance I hv a neighbour who bb me anytime she is hungry or need something from me.even sometime its hard for her to greet me anytime I 'm out of my flat except I call her first to greet her. Pls, I need advice hw to treat her .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Modifies 1.5GB Data Plan, Limits Bonus To Night Only (1am - 7am) / Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone / Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.