Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Dating A Friends Ex -- Off Limits Or Just A Matter Of Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Friends Ex -- Off Limits Or Just A Matter Of Time? (688 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Friends Ex -- Off Limits Or Just A Matter Of Time? by Betasms: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
I was talkin to a buddy of mine yesterday and he was asking some advice on a little predicament of his. I figured this was the perfect place to ask it, so here it goes...

He's single and looking right now, and lately he's been talking to a girl we know. The only problem is that she used to date a good friend of ours. They broke up about 6 months ago but my friend really wants to take her out.

So...what do you think, is that ok to do? Is 6 months enough time? Should he ask our friend if its ok?

kindly visit our website for your marketing tools.http://.com/index.php
Re: Dating A Friends Ex -- Off Limits Or Just A Matter Of Time? by iceberylin(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
ŐŦŦ ĹĨMĨŤ ÁČČŐŔĎĨŃĞ ŤŐ ŤĤĔ ĞÚŶ ČŐĎĔ cool
Re: Dating A Friends Ex -- Off Limits Or Just A Matter Of Time? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
post=26967292:

kindly visit our website for your marketing tools.http://.com/index.php

Are you here to request an answer or to promote your site

1 Like

Re: Dating A Friends Ex -- Off Limits Or Just A Matter Of Time? by teewai3(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
really, its off limit
Re: Dating A Friends Ex -- Off Limits Or Just A Matter Of Time? by Betasms: 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
Why is it off limits, i know if the friend asin the ex is still hung up on the guy it can ruin your frienship,but what if thats actually meanto be your life partner will you now let go of everything cause its your friends ex?

(1) (Reply)

8 Relationship Destructive Habit / Is It Advisable For A Woman To Get Married To A Man Who Is Younger Than She Is? / Please Help! ! Urgent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.