Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (72273 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2014
candygosh:

Thanks. Sorry about the stress life has thrown at you. You will get your reward with your kids too.

Amen! Thanks dear. Hope your exams are going on well... All d best
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2014
tollu:

Hang in there love, it is not an easy task seeing someone you love ill. Big hugs dear

Thanks dear #hugs
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=hephzi1991 post=27573537]

Zikkie the lord will see ur family thru this trying times and ur dad will be fine

A big Amen!!!! Thanks hephzi... Hope you are good?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Zikkie:
Wow! Its midnight....just stumbled on this and I find tears running down my eyes! @candygosh, u are a strong lady... Thanks for sharing your experience.. @hephzi.... The Lord is your strength, @xcelsia, could you pls give your friend a big warm hug for me
Though I'm not in this, but my dad was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer ... And its been a tough journey so far in UCH Ibadan... The anxiety and fear while waiting for the histology report after an orchiectomy is killing!

I may not have enough words, but pls know that I love you all. God will see us through this and most importantly, provide all our financial needs to fight this battle.
Everything is gonna be alryt...u have to be strong and pray also

Here we are like a big happy family..we will try our best and be there 4 u with words and prayers and try assist u in anyway we can.

Welcome to the Family

hephzi1991,candygosh,osyxcel,obinoscopy,xcelsia...Good work

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Odunharry:

Everything is gonna be alryt...u have to be strong and pray also

Here we are like a big happy family..we will try our best and be there 4 u with words and prayers and try assist u in anyway we can.

Welcome to the Family

hephzi1991,candygosh,osyxcel,obinoscopy,xcelsia...Good work

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement odunharry. I appreciate!
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Zikkie:

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement odunharry. I appreciate!
welcome
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hi everyone,
Candygosh kiss, how are you? how is your health? Hope you are doing great? How is preparation for exams?

Hephzi dear, how are you? How are you holding up?

Xcelsia darling, how is your friend doing?

Thanks girls for checking up on me. I've been extremely busy, preparing for my seminar presentation. My appointment with the doc went well. Got examined and everything appears alright. Was put on some medications- pain killers. Have another appointment in 2 weeks.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2014
Christine01:
Hi everyone,
Candygosh kiss, how are you? how is your health? Hope you are doing great? How is preparation for exams?

Hephzi dear, how are you? How are you holding up?

Xcelsia darling, how is your friend doing?

Thanks girls for checking up on me. I've been extremely busy, preparing for my seminar presentation. My appointment with the doc went well. Got examined and everything appears alright. Was put on some medications- pain killers. Have another appointment in 2 weeks.

Great! Exams seriously? Been a graduate since October 24th left with project defence.

Good to hear about your check up. kiss pls keep appointments
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2014
And oh I forgot. Happy new month everyone
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
candygosh:
And oh I forgot. Happy new month everyone

Happy new month to you too! Congrats on your graduation.... We go wash am ooo! Lol
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2014
Zikkie:

Happy new month to you too! Congrats on your graduation.... We go wash am ooo! Lol

Lol...with plenty soap and water. How do u do anyway.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2014
Where is everybody? Xcelsia, haven't seen ur updates. How is c.y doing. How's work too? Hope u balancing work , life n stress?

A little update on my treatment. I am starting chemo today and I'm taking six course. I forgot the name tho but it's definately not taxotere.
Went bald finally. I'm having cold feet tho but it will end up just fine.

Btw we haven't heard from Christine too. Is 2 weeks due?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 7:27am On Nov 04, 2014
candygosh:
Where is everybody? Xcelsia, haven't seen ur updates. How is c.y doing. How's work too? Hope u balancing work , life n stress?

A little update on my treatment. I am starting chemo today and I'm taking six course. I forgot the name tho but it's definately not taxotere.
Went bald finally. I'm having cold feet tho but it will end up just fine.

Btw we haven't heard from Christine too. Is 2 weeks due?

Wow, Goodluck with you. Everything will be just fine, this Egyptian you see, you shall them no more. All is well.

Xcelsia, whr ar you?

Good morning fam. Have a nice day.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by payne4real(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
On World Diabetes Day, join the fight against urban diabetes

With one voice, at 10:00 GMT on 14 November we will demand that governments, organisations and individuals around the world open their eyes to the urban diabetes challenge.

By 2035, it is estimated that more than half a billion people (592 million) will suffer from diabetes. Today, nearly two-thirds of everyone with diabetes live in cities, and those who move to cities are significantly more likely to develop diabetes than those who remain in rural settings.

By donating your Facebook status or tweet through Socialreachng, you will be joining the fight against urban diabetes.

Click the link below and donate your Facebook status or tweet.

https://socialreachng.com/project/53/world-diabetes-day
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hi everyone, I trust we are all doing good. Xcelsia hasn't been able to come online but she's fine. She says I should extend her greetings to you all. She loves you all. Always has, always will.

Remember to put a smile on the face of the person next to you.

Tags: Family

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Hi everyone, I trust we are all doing good. Xcelsia hasn't been able to come online but she's fine. She says I should extend her greetings to you all. She loves you all. Always has, always will.

Remember to put a smile on the face of the person next to you.

Tags: Family

Good thing she's fine. Extend my greetings to her.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
Candy, how are you? How have you been holding up? kiss kiss kiss for you.

So sorry for not knowing when u finished your exams dear. I've been tied up with school work here. Its 2 weeks today. Will have to turn up for my appointment though I was contemplating waving it off.

Hephzi dearie, how are you doing? Remain strong.

Lots of love y'all.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Osyxcel:

Wow, Goodluck with you. Everything will be just fine, this Egyptian you see, you shall them no more. All is well.

Xcelsia, whr ar you?

Good morning fam. Have a nice day.

Sickening. I'm glad the side effects didn't start till I got home. I'm doing much better. The only side effect I have is the nausea and stomach ache. I'm a much paler version of myself now. It gets better
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
Christine01:
Candy, how are you? How have you been holding up? kiss kiss kiss for you.

So sorry for not knowing when u finished your exams dear. I've been tied up with school work here. Its 2 weeks today. Will have to turn up for my appointment though I was contemplating waving it off.

Hephzi dearie, how are you doing? Remain strong.

Lots of love y'all.

Don't waive it off pls.
Holding up is small thing oh, na holding strong I been dey do.
My defence is even in two weeks I really hope I can do that last thing cos my strength fails me at times. And we will probably shift service till I'm tru with treatment.
5 more cycle to go.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
candygosh:

Sickening. I'm glad the side effects didn't start till I got home. I'm doing much better. The only side effect I have is the nausea and stomach ache. I'm a much paler version of myself now. It gets better

Sorry.... everything will be fine.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
Osyxcel:

Sorry.... everything will be fine.

I know it takes time and big courage.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
candygosh:

I know it takes time and big courage.

Yeah, and I know you have the courage... smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
candygosh:

Hello dearie... Hope you are getting some relief from the symptoms? It will end in praise by God's grace. Keep being strong and prayerful.

Been busy taking care of popsie as hr has started vomitting and feels very cold towards evening. Got his biopsy result yesterday. It says 'adenocarcinoma of the prostate' Gleason grade 3 score 6. We are to see the doctor on monday too. I feel for him so much cos i see fear in his eyes.
It is well with all of us.
Shout out to everyone in da house!
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
Zikkie:

Hello dearie... Hope you are getting some relief from the symptoms? It will end in praise by God's grace. Keep being strong and prayerful.

Been busy taking care of popsie as hr has started vomitting and feels very cold towards evening. Got his biopsy result yesterday. It says 'adenocarcinoma of the prostate' Gleason grade 3 score 6. We are to see the doctor on monday too. I feel for him so much cos i see fear in his eyes.
It is well with all of us.
Shout out to everyone in da house!

I'm so done with the Symptoms. Fatigue is constantly present but I take relief in typing or talking to anybody about anything. I can't stand 5 mins yet. I need to sit constantly.

About your old man, so sorry ehn. It must be serious taking care of him. Fear is normal so let him know it will be fine.
Chai I remembered when I was called into the doctors office. She triggered a tear oh. She just said, are u scared? B cos ur face has changed oh!
I managed to calm down and take all those stuff in my vein.

I pray for your father ehn, where ever he is right now, the greatest healer will visit him . The balm of gilead soothe his pains . The hands of God rest on him. Fear has no place in his life. And that cancer is a foreigner in his system and it will be gone in Jesus name.

Zikkie it's well with you and your pops soul.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
Osyxcel:

Yeah, and I know you have the courage... smiley

Thanks for sticking around oh. This place is as dry as palms right now.

To even think my defence is on 25th. Exactly the date for my second course of chemo. That devil no try at all.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
Xcelsia, Hephzi, tollu, everybody hope you guys are doing fine ?

We remember you guys and we love you. In all your endeavours may you find peace, rest of mind and all the good things that you deserve.

Make I retire go bed. Na nite

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
candygosh:

Thanks for sticking around oh. This place is as dry as palms right now.

To even think my defence is on 25th. Exactly the date for my second course of chemo. That devil no try at all.

Wheew! So what are you going to do now?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
candygosh:
Xcelsia, Hephzi, tollu, everybody hope you guys are doing fine ?

We remember you guys and we love you. In all your endeavours may you find peace, rest of mind and all the good things that you deserve.

Make I retire go bed. Na nite

Yeah, you need it. Goodnight!

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hello hello hellooooo my darlings, I've missed you all!! So sorry I've been gone from nairaland for a while now but I'm back. My friend is still in the hospital, she's getting aggressive therapy still till next year and reconstruction after.

Osyxcel my half namesake, you're simply the best, love you!! kiss
Candygosh, tollu, odunharry, hephzi1991, obinoscopy, Christine01, love you all loads

Candygosh sweetie, I'm sending you strength my love. I need to speak with you, let's make that happen soon

Christine01 so glad your test is fine, keep smiling smiley

tollu and hephzi1991 what's the latest?

Zikkie welcome to the family, we love you

Many blessings everyone kiss

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
xcelsia:
Hello hello hellooooo my darlings, I've missed you all!! So sorry I've been gone from nairaland for a while now but I'm back. My friend is still in the hospital, she's getting aggressive therapy still till next year and reconstruction after.

Osyxcel my half namesake, you're simply the best, love you!! kiss
Candygosh, tollu, odunharry, hephzi1991, obinoscopy, Christine01, love you all loads

Candygosh sweetie, I'm sending you strength my love. I need to speak with you, let's make that happen soon

Christine01 so glad your test is fine, keep smiling smiley

tollu and hephzi1991 what's the latest?

Zikkie welcome to the family, we love you

Many blessings everyone kiss

Wow! Good to have you back here, we surely missed your presence here. My regards to your friend, tell her to hold on, everything will be just fine.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
Osyxcel:

Wow! Good to have you back here, we surely missed your presence here. My regards to your friend, tell her to hold on, everything will be just fine.
Daalu rinne will surely do that, thanks for holding the family down when we all disappeared smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply)

Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers? / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / Photos Of Man With Butt Implants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.