Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (72248 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Hi everyone, I trust we are all doing good. Xcelsia hasn't been able to come online but she's fine. She says I should extend her greetings to you all. She loves you all. Always has, always will.

Remember to put a smile on the face of the person next to you.

Tags: Family
Many thanks for this smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Osyxcel:

Wheew! So what are you going to do now?

When I see that I can stand for long cos now the fatigue is ever present but I'm very fine. I will go have a chat with him see if he can Let me defend mine like 24th instead of 25th.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
candygosh:

When I see that I can stand for long cos now the fatigue is ever present but I'm very fine. I will go have a chat with him see if he can Let me defend mine like 24th instead of 25th.

I pray he obliges. How about the nausea and the stomach pain? Hope you are getting relieved?

Stay Well Candy...
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
xcelsia:
Hello hello hellooooo my darlings, I've missed you all!! So sorry I've been gone from nairaland for a while now but I'm back. My friend is still in the hospital, she's getting aggressive therapy still till next year and reconstruction after.

Osyxcel my half namesake, you're simply the best, love you!! kiss
Candygosh, tollu, odunharry, hephzi1991, obinoscopy, Christine01, love you all loads

Candygosh sweetie, I'm sending you strength my love. I need to speak with you, let's make that happen soon

Christine01 so glad your test is fine, keep smiling smiley

tollu and hephzi1991 what's the latest?

Zikkie welcome to the family, we love you

Many blessings everyone kiss

So sorry about c.y oh. You only know you r strong when you take chemo. I'm really sorry about her aggressive therapy I trust she's in good hands.
Now I understand why you had to be offline. People like us need lots of care of. I pray God replenishes your strength

about the offline thing I really find it hard to keep track of my yahoo mail. So how do we do it bbm, WhatsApp, Gmail.?

That hephzi girl ehn she finally went bald too. I don't know why she doesn't come online too but she doing fine. Will tell her to hop in that you r around.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
Osyxcel:

I pray he obliges. How about the nausea and the stomach pain? Hope you are getting relieved?

Stay Well Candy...

Nausea is a thing of the past. The stomach pain keeps coming. Good thing my mum is in the medical field so na her hand I dey oh.

Thanks dear. How's ur work going too? Divine uplift ment I pray for u
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
candygosh:

Nausea is a thing of the past. The stomach pain keeps coming. Good thing my mum is in the medical field so na her hand I dey oh.

Thanks dear. How's ur work going too? Divine uplift ment I pray for u

Sorry abt that. By God's grace, it will come to an end very soon...

Work? I pray God surprise me pretty soon o, and I say a big Amen to your prayer... Thanks
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
xcelsia:
Many thanks for this smiley smiley smiley
You're welcome dear. We missed you here on the forum. We're glad to have you back. We love you...always have....always will smiley.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Obinoscopy:
You're welcome dear. We missed you here on the forum. We're glad to have you back. We love you...always have....always will smiley.
it's good to be back, love you too smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
Candygosh how do I call you? I need to speak with you, I can drop my number here if you prefer, I'll modify it once you get it. Let me know love, sending you warm hugs and a million kisses xoxoxo
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
Candygosh honey there's a safer way to send you my number, obinoscopy will pm it to you. Please flash me so I can call ASAP, I need to hear your voice soon, lots of love my darling!! kiss
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
candygosh:

I'm so done with the Symptoms. Fatigue is constantly present but I take relief in typing or talking to anybody about anything. I can't stand 5 mins yet. I need to sit constantly.

About your old man, so sorry ehn. It must be serious taking care of him. Fear is normal so let him know it will be fine.
Chai I remembered when I was called into the doctors office. She triggered a tear oh. She just said, are u scared? B cos ur face has changed oh!
I managed to calm down and take all those stuff in my vein.

I pray for your father ehn, where ever he is right now, the greatest healer will visit him . The balm of gilead soothe his pains . The hands of God rest on him. Fear has no place in his life. And that cancer is a foreigner in his system and it will be gone in Jesus name.

Zikkie it's well with you and your pops soul.

Awww.... Amen my dear.... I can imagine how you felt then. #hugs. It is well my dear.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
xcelsia:
Hello hello hellooooo my darlings, I've missed you all!! So sorry I've been gone from nairaland for a while now but I'm back. My friend is still in the hospital, she's getting aggressive therapy still till next year and reconstruction after.

Osyxcel my half namesake, you're simply the best, love you!! kiss
Candygosh, tollu, odunharry, hephzi1991, obinoscopy, Christine01, love you all loads

Candygosh sweetie, I'm sending you strength my love. I need to speak with you, let's make that happen soon

Christine01 so glad your test is fine, keep smiling smiley

tollu and hephzi1991 what's the latest?

Zikkie welcome to the family, we love you

Many blessings everyone kiss

Thanks for welcoming me xcelsia, I already feel so much love in this 'house'. I Luv you all. I feel so much for your friend and I pray that the good Lord wl strengthen her and also provide for her relations to meet up with the medical bills.
The devil has already been put to shame.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
Osyxcel:

Sorry abt that. By God's grace, it will come to an end very soon...

Work? I pray God surprise me pretty soon o, and I say a big Amen to your prayer... Thanks

Just trust in God and things will be fine. It might be difficult but just take a step of faith and we all will be waiting to hear the good news.

You know when I was diagnosed I totally stopped going to church and my faith was 0 angry Cos I kept wondering what kind of father allows this to happen to his children. Hephzi tried her best for me sha to keep the faith. When they talk prayers I just tilt my head to the other side embarassed.

But then after a while I realised that GOD didn't promise our roads will be smooth all the way. We need some rough sides to jolt us back to reality and amend our ways.

So brother, I believe your situation will really be a thing of the past. Soon, just soon. kiss
don't stop the search. Your package go soon arrive.

My bed is set grin

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
xcelsia:
Candygosh how do I call you? I need to speak with you, I can drop my number here if you prefer, I'll modify it once you get it. Let me know love, sending you warm hugs and a million kisses xoxoxo

Lemme do that. Will modify it once u let me know u got it.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Zikkie:

Awww.... Amen my dear.... I can imagine how you felt then. #hugs. It is well my dear.

winkamen
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
candygosh:

Just trust in God and things will be fine. It might be difficult but just take a step of faith and we all will be waiting to hear the good news.

You know when I was diagnosed I totally stopped going to church and my faith was 0 angry Cos I kept wondering what kind of father allows this to happen to his children. Hephzi tried her best for me sha to keep the faith. When they talk prayers I just tilt my head to the other side embarassed.

But then after a while I realised that GOD didn't promise our roads will be smooth all the way. We need some rough sides to jolt us back to reality and amend our ways.

So brother, I believe your situation will really be a thing of the past. Soon, just soon. kiss
don't stop the search. Your package go soon arrive.

My bed is set grin

Wow.... Thanks a lot for that..

I'm happy you're back on God's side.

Thanks a lot.... sweet dreams.. Gudnite.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
candygosh:

So sorry about c.y oh. You only know you r strong when you take chemo. I'm really sorry about her aggressive therapy I trust she's in good hands.
Now I understand why you had to be offline. People like us need lots of care of. I pray God replenishes your strength

about the offline thing I really find it hard to keep track of my yahoo mail. So how do we do it bbm, WhatsApp, Gmail.?

That hephzi girl ehn she finally went bald too. I don't know why she doesn't come online too but she doing fine. Will tell her to hop in that you r around.

Wow! My regards to Hephzi o....
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
xcelsia:
Daalu rinne will surely do that, thanks for holding the family down when we all disappeared smiley

How come I missed this?

Glad you are back... don't go AWOL again o embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
Zikkie, how is dad now?

Tell him to fight on... let him know he still has so much to live for....and hopefully, everything will be fine...

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
I am happy to know everyone here is fine.....for those who need strenght,God will strenghten you all..

Obinoscopy,candygosh,osyxcel,xcelsia,hephzi1991,Zikkie,Christine01,tollu

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
Odunharry:
I am happy to know everyone here is fine.....for those who need strenght,God will strenghten you all..

Hey bro... how are you doing? Quite a while....

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
Osyxcel:

Hey bro... how are you doing? Quite a while....
yap...i have been kinda busy bt i still hold u all close at heart and hug u guys in prayers also.

I believe u are doing great

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by HARDDON: 12:57am On Nov 09, 2014
JOYFUL WILL TO LIVE!
Too Weak I was to word
At the news of this pain, this bane
Eyes narrowed as to reality I swiftly awake
Body dense, sweat bust from skin pores
Tickled down my spine
Hair tense
Heart raced
n I had tot that was all
Why do evil happen to d Good I questioned
How do I carry on from here, I reasoned
Maybe a lil rope to my throat I mused
B4 the bench I could push off
a lil prayer I whispered
If u carry it all, please save my soul
For if I can't enjoy earth
Let me I pray thee, wake in warmth beyond
Then suddenly
A light filtered down n I reached forth
I reached down, to a place I never knew existed
Felt the hawt pot of my will to live and then realised
I was made for more.
The feint strong sound from d real me
Dust up from dis dutch!
You can't let go now
much like Saul u got to go

Suddenly I found me!
Ripped off the rope n skipped for joy!
Life! You can take take my voice
but my song would yet be heard clear
from the a distant time
Take my eyes and my mind would spring to life
Take my legs,the mountain top I'd yet attain
I wud cruise d crest ride the tides
For My will to live is unkillable
My passion to mission unsearchable
My wings to fly, untouchable
I have no time for self pity
For From these dungeon I would yet arise
Sway merrily to the caress of the wind
Flung my hair n flunt my smile
Made for more! Dare for more

Dedicated to all those brewing Lemonade with d lime life throws! Always remember the mirage life calls dead end ,as long as u got dah Royal Breath of life, right at that seeming dead end are actually sharp bends leading to a Broadway of fun, joy n fulfillment .
Always remember, blind minds r worst than blind eyes ! If dead Lazarus could be raised from d dead, ur case is not too hard for God!
Stay on, stay strong!

My Quiet Quill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 09, 2014
Odunharry:

Thanks love smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 09, 2014
Osyxcel:

How come I missed this?

Glad you are back... don't go AWOL again o embarassed tongue
I promise smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 09, 2014
Candygosh honey I got the number, we're now 7hrs behind Nigeria so I have to wait till morning to call you in order not to wake you up tonight. Expect my call darling. In the meantime please give my love to hephzi1991

Good night my sweet family candygosh, zikkie, hephzi1991, Obinoscopy, osyxcel, odunharry, christine01 and tollu.

We're all in this together, I promise!! kiss

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 09, 2014
HARDDON:
JOYFUL WILL TO LIVE!
Too Weak I was to word
At the news of this pain, this bane
Eyes narrowed as to reality I swiftly awake
Body dense, sweat bust from skin pores
Tickled down my spine
Hair tense
Heart raced
n I had tot that was all
Why do evil happen to d Good I questioned
How do I carry on from here, I reasoned
Maybe a lil rope to my throat I mused
B4 the bench I could push off
a lil prayer I whispered
If u carry it all, please save my soul
For if I can't enjoy earth
Let me I pray thee, wake in warmth beyond
Then suddenly
A light filtered down n I reached forth
I reached down, to a place I never knew existed
Felt the hawt pot of my will to live and then realised
I was made for more.
The feint strong sound from d real me
Dust up from dis dutch!
You can't let go now
much like Saul u got to go

Suddenly I found me!
Ripped off the rope n skipped for joy!
Life! You can take take my voice
but my song would yet be heard clear
from the a distant time
Take my eyes and my mind would spring to life
Take my legs,the mountain top I'd yet attain
I wud cruise d crest ride the tides
For My will to live is unkillable
My passion to mission unsearchable
My wings to fly, untouchable
I have no time for self pity
For From these dungeon I would yet arise
Sway merrily to the caress of the wind
Flung my hair n flunt my smile
Made for more! Dare for more

Dedicated to all those brewing Lemonade with d lime life throws! Always remember the mirage life calls dead end ,as long as u got dah Royal Breath of life, right at that seeming dead end are actually sharp bends leading to a Broadway of fun, joy n fulfillment .
Always remember, blind minds r worst than blind eyes ! If dead Lazarus could be raised from d dead, ur case is not too hard for God!
Stay on, stay strong!

My Quiet Quill
wow lovely, thanks for sharing this with us smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by HARDDON: 1:32am On Nov 09, 2014
xcelsia:
wow lovely, thanks for sharing this with us smiley

Glad u like it.

What more can a brother from another mother do?
Let my quill quench the longing of a lonely one
Bring succour to d raging sea of a wailing soul

There is this bright light at the end of these tunnel

My Quiet Quill

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 09, 2014
HARDDON:

Glad u like it.

What more can a brother from another mother do?
Let my quill quench the longing of a lonely one
Bring succour to d raging sea of a wailing soul

There is this bright light at the end of these tunnel

My Quiet Quill
we surely appreciate your quill, this is a family built on love and support, we welcome love and support smiley

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by HARDDON: 1:44am On Nov 09, 2014
xcelsia:
we surely appreciate your quill, this is a family built on love and support, we welcome love and support smiley

U should check out my signature : Love n support

I live by a lot of lines:

Most notable is that on my sig

Others r : Touching Lives , Changing Destinies . The candle light can lit a thousand more without diminishing itself. If God could give his only Son up for humanity, there is something about humans that moves him! Show kare

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 1:47am On Nov 09, 2014
Odunharry:

yap...i have been kinda busy bt i still hold u all close at heart and hug u guys in prayers also.

I believe u are doing great

Yeah, I'm doing fine, thank you.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 09, 2014
HARDDON:

U should check out my signature : Love n support

I live by a lot of lines:

Most notable is that on my sig

Others r : Touching Lives , Changing Destinies . The candle light can lit a thousand more without diminishing itself. If God could give his only Son up for humanity, there is something about humans that moves him! Show kare
your signature is inspiring, we welcome you smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply)

Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers? / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / Photos Of Man With Butt Implants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.