Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! (5125 Views)

She Is Disturbing My Life / Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me / Photo:take A Keen Look At Me, Why Are Girls Disturbing My Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by laplace12(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2014
It Is either You are gay or she Is ugly.

1 Like

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by 30secs(m): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Op so what brought about the change of heart? Cos you admitted seducing her at first. Seducing her and then leaving her unfulfilled is kinda wicked and cruel sha

2 Likes

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by mizcalvina(f): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Godditex:
Nope dear....I just don't want to go into anything deep with her.....Although I seduced her at first.
hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
30secs:
Op so what brought about the change of heart? Cos you admitted seducing her at first. Seducing her and then leaving her unfulfilled is kinda wicked and cruel sha
Her desperateness was too much. Always tryna suspect me of flirting when we chat. I just don't want any drama.
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
mizcalvina:
hmmmmmm
*Yawning*
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
laplace12:

It Is either You are gay or she Is ugly.
Argumentum ad ignorantiam!
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
Free kpekus
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by calaharry: 1:26am On Oct 12, 2014
Godditex:
Nope dear....I just don't want to go into anything deep with her.....Although I seduced her at first.
You seduced her at first. Ok,now she is seducing at second. If she did not fall for you now, u will say she is playing hard to get abi? grin
Guy just take it easy with her, she might hav fallen in love, you don't need to be agressive towards her to make ya point. Easy oh, it will pass.

1 Like

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by vikkyboboski(m): 7:07am On Oct 12, 2014
Op my experience was even worse ! she even visited, after several plead and to worsen d matter , she was even engaged to a medical doc , but dat babe beautiful ni, thank God dat am a principle dude dat stands on wat I believed in , its now finally over , I acted with divine wisdom and never took advantage of her weakness but dat babe won't forget me easily , I dey hear dis but never believes dat until it happens to me recently! very glamouring young beautiful lady for dat matter! Brotherly me fear self . just try to talk sense into her brain .

1 Like

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2014
vikkyboboski:
Op my experience was even worse ! she even visited, after several plead and to worsen d matter , she was even engaged to a medical doc , but dat babe beautiful ni, thank God dat am a principle dude dat stands on wat I believed in , its now finally over , I acted with divine wisdom and never took advantage of her weakness but dat babe won't forget me easily , I dey hear dis but never believes dat until it happens to me recently! very glamouring young beautiful lady for dat matter! Brotherly me fear self . just try to talk sense into her brain .
Wow! I thought I was alone.....Some ladies sha!
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by vikkyboboski(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Godditex:
Wow! I thought I was alone.....Some ladies sha!
u ain't seen nothing yet! if a desperate girl is in love with u Bro u are in for a long tin ! haven't u seen where a girl can't eat for like a week cus of love dat was not reciprocated. girls are even more desperate Dan guys nowadays. guys are wiser now , rate of marriage is reducing drastically , so no babe wants to be left behind , be person go entire 30

1 Like

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by dagentility(f): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
Really enjoying the comments on this thread.
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
dagentility:
Really enjoying the comments on this thread.
What advice do you have for the Op? Don't just enjoy!
Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by dagentility(f): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2014
Godditex:
What advice do you have for the Op? Don't just enjoy!
okay oo,the thing is that most times we dont feel anything for people who are madly in luv with us. It does happen to every being, so just relax,you are not the only one experiencing this. If you are truly sure that you dont want her just ignore her,she must get tired someday,what i normally do is to pick the call and the person's airtime will be wasting,since the person wont let me be.

1 Like

Re: Help!.....She is Disturbing My Life!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2014
dagentility:

okay oo,the thing is that most times we dont feel anything for people who are madly in luv with us. It does happen to every being, so just relax,you are not the only one experiencing this. If you are truly sure that you dont want her just ignore her,she must get tired someday,what i normally do is to pick the call and the person's airtime will be wasting,since the person wont let me be.
Nice of you! Clap for yourself dear!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' / (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night / See The Way This Girl Posted Her Nude On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.