Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,917 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? (13495 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / Signs He’s Just Not Into You / My Boyfriend Asked To Have Sex But I'm Just Not Ready...please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by fuzek: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2007
How Interesting!!! cheesy

Dis msg was posted in 2006 and see y'all picked interest in it all of a sudden after how long
acting like its so new and y is it even on the homepage undecided

Na wa. . .hang in there, im sure she'l come to conclude d story.

*seun stop postin outdated msgs on the frontpage abeg* undecided
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2007
Tell him how you feel about him! he is obviously shy, he is so into you!, Take it from me, he doesn't want to put a foot wrong, staying aloof will be really silly b elieve me
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by freelance(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2007
U never can be too sure. wink
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by ademiife(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2007
fuzek,

would it not be interesting if miss rubbermaid come back to the thread to tell the house [she owes no one any obligation in this regard] what eventually happened,

i am keenly curious,

why? there were girls into days that i showered attention and affection; yet i was never ready for any relationship.
i just loved each's company, purely friendship, out of the cool female friends i had then, one actually asked if i were
interested in her, i said no; i could imagine how bad she must have felt, that made me to even get closer to her and let her know how i cared for her beyond going out with her, and that i didn't turn her down because i had someone
or because i was looking at someone else, and that was the truth,

even years after [3], we're still friend, and by this time i've got someone am with now, it really depends on the folks involved, how far they can swallow pride and rejection,
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by Ivvie: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2007
@Rubbermaid

He was brought up well by his parents.  You'd be a complete fool if you try running games with him.  You shouldn't even be taking counsel from girls because girls cannot understand the way men think.  It is up to you to take time and understand the person you are dealing with.
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by Ivvie: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2007
@ademifee

I wonder why it's girls think you are interested in them if you show extra concern. Some start playing hard to get and that get down-right disgusting.
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by jenniB(f): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2007
well girl,s aint cheap so we don,t just accept proposals just like that.my friend shine your eyes! shocked
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by Ivvie: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2007
@Jenni

What exactly are you implying? I hope you understand that the ration of girls to boys is 8:1. Misbehaving will only opt the one interested to switch choices easily.

Talking about cheap - I won't even go thurrr-r-r.
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by omega25red(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2007
he probably likes you like that but he is not sure if he wants to be tied down in a relationship.
I know you have heard of datting. He might just be datting around you might want to try that because there are other men who are as good a person as he is waiting for you.

By the way did he hit it yet? if yes does he get it whenever he comes around if so he's got you
and if not you are a backup plan for him
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by fuzek: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2007
@ademiife,

i'm sure rubbermaid must v 4long 4gotten she eva started this thread. . . what's even more thrillin is y people r so all of a sudden interested in this thread.
Una sabi search, na wa wink grin

Hmmmm you're probably the 1 rubbermaid was talkin about wink grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by desgiezd(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2007
This might be his style. I've heard of a story where a guy kept on inviting a lady out for lunch and the lady was really tripping for the guy but the guy didnt allow their discussions to veer to the area where he would ask her out. He did that for a long time before he eventually made his intention known. I think what you need is a little more patience.
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by Ivvie: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2007
@Fusik

The thread is at the homepage that is why the response is so high plus it's Friday.
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by Ivvie: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2007
@desgiezd

That was what I second too.
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by uchetobi(f): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2007
cant believe this question was posted 2006, I feel foolish. LOL
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by seun001(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2007
Ivvie:

@desgiezd

That was what I second too.
uchetobi:

can't believe this question was posted 2006, I feel foolish. LOL

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

that was a smart one by Seun!chei una go kill me with lafta
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by fuzek: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2007
uchetobi:

can't believe this question was posted 2006, I feel foolish. LOL

omg roflmao grin grin grin

Ivvie:

@Fusik

The thread is at the homepage that is why the response is so high plus it's Friday.

Its FUZEK undecided
its interestin to know u spend ur fridays like dis wink cheesy grin

I'm just havin fun on dis thread and really enjoyin myself cheesy grin
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by Ivvie: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2007
Yep, four days of being of being extreme busy and friday, chilling. Nothing is wrong with that/
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by fuzek: 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2007
So Ivvie chillin wit old posts like dis is wat u like to do on fridays tongue wink grin

Haba wink grin grin
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by Ivvie: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2007
fuzek:

So Ivvie chillin wit old posts like this is what u like to do on fridays tongue wink grin

Haba wink grin grin

I didn't know it was old lest I wouldn't have added my two cents. It's all good.
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by ademiife(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2007
it's the story, the idea, the feeling, that's the most important to me here,
not how fresh or how stale the thread/topic is; this thread can help us too
even though the originator is long gone, you know. we just have to keep
at it for as long as it takes, it's a situation that will continue to be years
to come - it can happen to anyone in the near future, this can come handy,
you know?

am i the one? you humoured me!
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by ifyalways(f): 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2007
flow with the flow simple.
take it one day at a time cos
you might rush it and lose a gud guy ! lipsrsealed
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by fuzek: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2007
ademiife, abeg enjoy urself wit it o cheesy
ur stories too came in handy, it made me c how sensitive,sweet etc u could be. . .isn't dat nice wink tongue

i'm just happy its weekend @last!
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by soulonfire(f): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2007
im nu at this thread, i find it interestin. I agree wif ademiife on wu the guy is and the other questions rubbermaid shld ask herself, and wld tell anyother lady in her shoes to just ask the question, instead of being roasted by ur own grill!!!
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by Kubed2klin(m): 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2007
I wouldn't advise you to just sit there and wait fro him to made the move. Some guys would want to play safe, but taking their time. Duringthis period, they get festooned in infatuations and realisations. Most times, they really can not find their rhythm, to discern which is which.

I tell you, if you feel anything for him, let him know ASAP.

You just cannot know,
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by FKseun(m): 12:15am On Nov 11, 2007
My advice: Do what you think is proper for you. Be careful when you make post on NAIRALAND about matters of the heart. You may think the party involved is not into NAIRALAND but you would get disappointed with your act because your post reveals a lot. Wish you the best. Am talking from experience, but I achieved my intention of rubbishing my target.
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by Ajikawo(m): 3:19am On Nov 11, 2007
maybe if he see u this way more often,he'll be more into you like Tamia, think It,

Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by mickey2000(m): 5:55am On Nov 11, 2007
one thing is for sure he likes u
the question is does he love u?
then plan a coup on him
if he does not like u just pretend that u were joking about the coup
i hope u know what a coup in this context mean?
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by kconfused(f): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2007
Hello,

I have been paying very close attention to the comments on this post and I think it is very important that I am truly honest when giving my response. If a man is interested in being with you and only you there is absolutely nothing that will prevent him from doing so. I met  a guy who basically did the same thing. He sent text messages daily as well as making daily calls. We spent time together when it was cconvenientfor him and whenever I told him that I was going out he would question me and get mad if I said it was a date. When I asked him if we were dating his response was always "let's see where it goes". As women we always want to hear what we want to hear when the reality of it is, if a man realizes that you are a quality woman he would secure his position with you asap. Don't put your life on hold for him, go out and enjoy life and if he comes around and you're still available great, if not you would not have wasted your time waiting for him.
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by SweetT1: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2007
**To all the females responders**

How would you know if a man is into a woman or not?? A man can be into you and at the same time not ask you out for a date. There could be a lot reason of reasons why men don't ask a woman out. Sometimes he could be the shy type and most of the time he is straight scare of rejection !! Usually when a man likes a woman a lot and they have become friends, his mind is in such a limbo that he thinks like ' what if i ask and she says NO, i might risk losing this friendship'. In a situation like the poster's, i think she is the one that can come down to his level and give something to work with it. When he calls, return his call and be sweet but not overly sweet. Show him that you are feeling him too, just the same way he is showing you his feelings. You are a woman and i'm sure you know all the tricks to entice a man, don't you? Alright pumpkin? open your heart and give love a chance, babygirl !
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by OyinboNo1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2007
the guy is shy. he's scared of rejection. period
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by SweetT1: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2007
One thing most women does not realize is that guys of this generation are ready-made daters, even when he has a wife at the house ! As long as the woman has Toto for yansh, most guys will go out with her. But there are some guys that are genuine in their feelings towards women and this is the group i think i belong ! Any female takers? grin
Re: Maybe He's Just Not That Into Me? by colors(f): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2007
baby, IT AINT ROCKET SCIENCE!!! HE JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? / Mixed Messages In Relationships / What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.