Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love (29376 Views)

If Your Bea Dresses Like This To Greet Your Parent, What Will You Do? / I Detest Light Skinned Women.. / Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love by KingTom(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
khiaa:

Do you know this for sure or is it something you read? First they said over 70% of AA women have children out of wedlock, then 75, 80, I guess they will not stop lying on us untill they reach the 100% mark. I don't have any children and neither do alot of women I know. Would it be fair for me to say that over 70% of Nigerian women would be single mothers if it wasn't for abortions. shocked shocked shocked Just read some of the threads on this forum about Nigerian men who have gotten multiple women pregnant but refuse to marry them, should I assume 70% of Nigerian men are like that. Stop believing everything you read, It would be foolish of me to believe that over 70% of Nigerians are into the 419 scams wouldn't it. Also we Americans are human, we know how to love just like everyone one else, maybe better romantic wise, just because a person doesn't stay in an abusive marriage/relationship (only a fool would) doesn't mean he/she doesn't know how to love. Stop saying and believing foolish things.

So now you are telling me Nigerians don't lust? Half of the threads on this website is nothing but pure lust. Get your head out of the clouds and face reality.
Will you marry me? Wow your comments are so so articulate, so brilliant, so... ***Sites bucherstab coming*** Runs away grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love by khiaa(f): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
KingTom:

Will you marry me? Wow your comments are so so articulate, so brilliant, so... ***Sites bucherstab coming*** Runs away grin grin grin

lol...Thanks Kingtom, but you know women don't marry their sidepieces/boytoys. grin grin grin I appreciate the offer though.

*saving myself for Bunchersstab, wherever he is*. smiley
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love by KingTom(m): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
khiaa:

lol...Thanks Kingtom, but you know women don't marry their sidepieces/boytoys. grin grin grin I appreciate the offer though.

*saving myself for Bunchersstab, wherever he is*. smiley
I tried grin
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love by khiaa(f): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
KingTom:

I tried grin

You are the best!! If I hadn't met ** Big Daddy**........ then maybe baby! smiley
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love by pashaun(f): 12:45am On Oct 17, 2014
khiaa:

Do you know this for sure or is it something you read? First they said over 70% of AA women have children out of wedlock, then 75, 80, I guess they will not stop lying on us untill they reach the 100% mark. I don't have any children and neither do alot of women I know. Would it be fair for me to say that over 70% of Nigerian women would be single mothers if it wasn't for abortions. shocked shocked shocked Just read some of the threads on this forum about Nigerian men who have gotten multiple women pregnant but refuse to marry them, should I assume 70% of Nigerian men are like that. Stop believing everything you read, It would be foolish of me to believe that over 70% of Nigerians are into the 419 scams wouldn't it. Also we Americans are human, we know how to love just like everyone one else, maybe better romanticly wise, just because a person doesn't stay in an abusive marriage/relationship (only a fool would) doesn't mean he/she doesn't know how to love. Stop saying and believing foolish things.

So now you are telling me Nigerians don't lust? Half of the threads on this website is nothing but pure lust. Get your head out of the clouds and face reality. Clean up your own backyard before you judge someone elses.

I'm actually American, dear.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love by khiaa(f): 6:15am On Oct 17, 2014
pashaun:

I'm actually American, dear.

You aren't AA that's why you think it's ok to continue to spread those lies and as an American, just because YOU are lustful and incapable of loving someone doesn't mean all Americans are like you.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love by ATinaC(f): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2014
Try to make them see reasons with u because its u dat will live with ur partner, not them
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love by pashaun(f): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
khiaa:

You aren't AA that's why you think it's ok to continue to spread those lies and as an American, just because YOU are lustful and incapable of loving someone doesn't mean all Americans are like you.

I'm an African American born and raised in South Geargia near the Florida line and so were my parents. I'm not lustful and incapable of loving someone. I just choose not to because majority aren't loyal
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love by Babymikel: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
This is not a hard case naw,......how bout not accepting ur guy cus he is an anglican ad dia is a Rev fr in d house As a lady in dis kinda situation,will u liv d one u luv so much for d sake of ur family religious nature

Pls don't criticize d church jus need candid opinion bikonu
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love by Gbaka(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
makeitijn:
i have a right to my own decisions for christ sake! they either comply or back off!
. And smday u will be a parent and ur child wld do same to u!
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love by khiaa(f): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
pashaun:

I'm an African American born and raised in South Geargia near the Florida line and so were my parents. I'm not lustful and incapable of loving someone. I just choose not to because majority aren't loyal

So you know the majority of Americans? How many out of wedlock children do you have? You are not AA, but if by the slightest chance you are, you have some serious mental issues to bring this bullshyt to this forum.

You are also contradicting yourself, first you said Americans are lustful and don't know how to love, then you said you are American but you aren't lustful and you are capable of loving, which one is it?
The more you post the more I know not to take you seriously because you aren't playing with a full deck, you have a fickle mind. grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love by pashaun(f): 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
khiaa:

So you know the majority of Americans? How many out of wedlock children do you have? You are not AA, but if by the slightest chance you are, you have some serious mental issues to bring this bullshyt to this forum.

You are also contradicting yourself, first you said Americans are lustful and don't know how to love, then you said you are American but you aren't lustful and you are capable of loving, which one is it?
The more you post the more I know not to take you seriously because you aren't playing with a full deck, you have a fickle mind. grin grin grin

I don't have any children. How many do you have?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love by fairheven: 12:29am On Oct 18, 2014
abbeyoye2001:
Will just let go. Bible says "obey ur parent" they must have a genuine reason thoo
Obeying your parents does not amount to them deciding who you get married..they only advise and consent not lording theirwill over you.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love by dagentility(f): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Discard her. So many babes out there seeking for my hand in marriage cool . If a man dates a lady for love, he is a gunner. You should date a lady out of pity. tongue

That sounds manly wink
are you for real
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love by dagentility(f): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2014
BAYKEM:
First, you must ask ur parents for their reasons. if the reason is reasonable, dear, she isn't the only lady in the world. but if they have no reasonable or tangible reason, you must not enforce them to accept her, u will only need time and patience to convince them. You can also invite few highly respected people(that they respect ) to help u. Mind u, in a case whereby 80% of those around u rejects it, my friend, release her.
lastly, prayer can change all things, even hearts. Pray over it and let God get involved. He is the greatest solution. Thanks.
ok let me ask you, if their reason is because of witchcraft and state,will you say dats reasonable.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love by BAYKEM(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2014
dagentility:

ok let me ask you, if their reason is because of witchcraft and state,will you say dats reasonable.
Bro, if It were me, I will go to God in prayer and ask His will. If he says yes, then yes and vice versa.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love by dagentility(f): 10:52am On Oct 18, 2014
BAYKEM:

Bro, if It were me, I will go to God in prayer and ask His will. If he says yes, then yes and vice versa.
alright,tnx. Its an (f) anyway.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love by khiaa(f): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2014
pashaun:

I don't have any children. How many do you have?

If you read my first post to you, I said I have no kids. Now what is the possibility of you and I being AA and having no kids? Is that amazing? Maybe we should contact Ribleys believe or not and make history. grin grin grin grin *I'm being sarcastic*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Mistakes Women Make With Men / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend During Her Birthday Celebration / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.