Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day (32379 Views)

Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi / Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
Really? I can ONLY see a couple of points involved in the real art of seduction for ladies. Well *shrugs*
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by rutibaby(f): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Baddestguyp:
not all guys. at least u both enjoyed d sex. and by seducing him, didn't u get what u wanted

that's y I see no gain in seducing men. IT WILL END IN SEX SEX SEX MORE SEX.
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
@op i do more than what you listed to my guy and his like damm this girl is damm hot,sexy that y he loves me more.I go to the extend of playing with myself if i want sex and he can't resist me even though he is tired

2 Likes

Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by nickz(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
long story.......ladies just watch nicki minaj's anaconda video and do what She did to DRAKE!!

...........thanks

Disclaimer: if you get raped instead of straffed by your bobothis moniker shall not be held responsible......kindly put on a female c0ndom before this:KONJI NA BASTARD
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Kylekent59: 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
And at the end,u are gona use d exist cus ur cham has expired
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
What shall it profit a Lady to spent all days in learning how to seduce a guy and still ends up in failure toping it with hell fire? Ur life will just get more messy
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Tymax(m): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
I can never fall for these especially if I don't feel the babe. angry
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by velly001(m): 12:47am On Oct 16, 2014
rutibaby:
After seducing him & ending up on his bed, of wat use is that to u. YOU LOSE AND HE WINS.
you dont lose. . dis tips is for you to master how to seduce ur guy, not jes layin like a log of wood or expecting him to know all you want lik him be winch.. .
Re: 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day by Mikester: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2021
Nice and feminine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expert Warns Against Use Of Sex Dolls / See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) / I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.