Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? (4448 Views)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by izaray(f): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2014
temigracie:

Hian!!.....Which one is story again oo??.....

....lol...I'm sharing a true-life story here

.....As in en, if you see the condition wey this my boyfriend dey....Infact, you piri him.....Well, I thank God sha.......We are planning to get married next month....
Alright o, and pls dn't 4get to invite us, cos i do cherish wed'g rice, hope u are 4rm youraba, because they always make sense in every of their occasion lol
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by vizkiz: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2014
izaray:
Hahahaha...dat may be right!

Believe me swirry, that Hoe will take your bf away with the snaps of her fingers undecided
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2014
izaray:
Alright o, and pls dn't 4get to invite us, cos i do cherish wed'g rice, hope u are youraba, bcause their always make sense in every of their occasion lol

hehehehehhehe...

My sister, dont worry about that one....Infact, for believing me gansef.....You are my maid-of-honor.....I ll forward the IV to you via DHL.....#kiss kiss
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by izaray(f): 9:56am On Oct 16, 2014
vizkiz:

Believe me swirry, that Hoe will take your bf away with the snaps of her fingers undecided

Lol..u are really getting my ribs cracked dis morning!
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by MrCork: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
don't get me angry angry

^^^^Nigerian incredible hulk! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Cheadiva(f): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2014
On nairaland cheesy
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by MizMyColi(f): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=14pt]AUNTY!!!!

You Can Lie Ehhnnnn

grin grin
[/size]
temigracie:

.....Well, as for me ooooo.......I met my current boyfriends at the clinic.......He told me He was feeling some pains in his heart.....

He asked me to check his BP and other vitals.....I checked it oo....It was very high gan....I asked him what he was thinking about that made him hypertensive....He romantically told me, that am the cause....

You know, my work is to save lives....I quickly agreed to date him to save his life...
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Kunleskey(m): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2014
Well i met her in the jungle....
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
don't get me angry angry

I'm in the mood 4 a little e-beef this mrng.

What ll u do? Scream and shout? Whine like the immature b*tch u are?
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by izaray(f): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2014
Zedric:

bf thief?
Its ok, it might all be a joke pls!
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2014
MizMyColi:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=14pt]AUNTY!!!!

You Can Lie Ehhnnnn

grin grin
[/size]

...hehehehehehehehe....

MizMyColi has spoil market for me oooo....

1 Like

Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by izaray(f): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2014
temigracie:

hehehehehhehe...

My sister, dont worry about that one....Infact, for believing me gansef.....You are my maid-of-honor.....I ll forward the IV to you via DHL.....#kiss kiss
Lol....I wish u all d best preparation swty!

1 Like

Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2014
izaray:
Its ok, it might all be a joke pls!

Its all fun and games. I'm a bit bored and I guess that's y I'm busy looking 4 trouble
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by vizkiz: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2014
MrCork:

^^^^Nigerian incredible hulk! undecided

don't you like her? She's lightskinned undecided
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by stinggy(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2014
Forgotten where I met mine cry
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Kunleskey(m): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2014
temigracie:

.....As in en, if you see the condition wey this my boyfriend dey....Infact, you piri him.....Well, I thank God sha.......We are planning to get married next month....
hmmm!
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2014
Kunleskey:
hmmm!

...lol....What??
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by izaray(f): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2014
Zedric:

Its all fun and games. I'm a bit bored and I guess that's y I'm busy looking 4 trouble
Hmmm...ok, but i will advise u put urself in order to

avoid, seeing tins u may not like, i hope ur gal frnd av not dumb u for another guy? D way dat guy dumb his babe for Erotic lol!
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Kunleskey(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2014
temigracie:

...lol....What??
nothing i just want to say congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by spanzed(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2014
temigracie:

Don't tell me you would soon be taken....you joking abi
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2014
izaray:
Hmmm...ok, but i will advise u put urself in order to

avoid, seeing tins u may not like, i hope ur gal frnd av not dumb u for another guy? D way dat guy dumb his babe for Erotic lol!

Lol.

Tho I av none now so I guess I don't av to worry abt that
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by bigwalo(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2014
I met mine on a beach
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by cuttiemama(f): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2014
Met my boy friend in Shoprite
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by olashas(f): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2014
Odilafta:
Some years back,while others were paying to sit with full nyash inside Molue,I didn't want pay sad so when the molue started moving,I jumped into it shocked and held onto something like iron rod ...When the molue galloped,the iron and I both fell down on each other..
That iron is him.
grin grin
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by destante(f): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2014
YungwizzzyChina:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!
. Happy birthday sweetie! smiley
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2014
Met my baby in school. He was so well dressed, composed and bold. His confidence- gosh! He was bold and gentle, and he caught all my jokes and my sense of humor and sarcasm. He could keep up with me, which is rare cause I'm an alpha female. Those lips, that chest, his smell... Mmmm. I better stop here smiley.
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by 1one: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2014
Since the OP said "present" boyfriend/girlfriend..

Nothing for me to write then...

Make I just dey observe... dey read comments

gringringringrin
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Tallesty1(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2014
There is a part you forgot to add.
EroticAngelina:
I met my sweet and cute boyfriend at a fashion workshop smiley and the funny thing was that he came with his then girlfriend, Lol... who is now his ex. they shared us in groups, so he and I fell in the same group..while his girlfriend fell in another group grin we started talking there, as friends tho. but he complimented me as a fashion guru, and how versatile and fiesty I am. we flowed really well! and he said he wanted me to help him and his girlfriend work on her fashion thing.. I accepted coz of the money in it shagrin but it wasn't easy coz he would always agree to my opinion and that got his gf really mad and she broke up with him...I stopped working with her.I kinda feel guilty for breaking them up sad after some weeks of begging that I should date him, I agreed.
You didn't tell them how you met 15 pastors, 20 prophets and how you prayed, fasted and cried to the gods to breake them up so you could have him.
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by CyberWolf: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2014
Zedric:

I'm in the mood 4 a little e-beef this mrng.

What ll u do? Scream and shout? Whine like the immature b*tch u are?
ah ah..e done do na..why are u attacking her
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Shalome(m): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Met her at an occasion...she was one of the ushers...ooh sweet memories
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
i met my ex-gf in d public toilet, i was on d express road nd diz tin just came, so i had to release it at a public toilet but on reaching dre i just saw diz pwety dove coming out of the toilet, so i fall wit her, but wev broke up nw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. / Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.