Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? (4451 Views)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
I ordered mine from the US, I still go online to track her so she no go miss like my previous package.
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Tinalex(f): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
We both met at an hotel lobby ...."true story".
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by nickz(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
grandmothers farm in the village,her own grand ma had a farm steps

just decided to follow for sight seeing and exposure

since then my eyes neva open(i've lost my sight)
sadgringrin

1 Like

Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by MelissaStiles: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
I met mine on my way going home from market grin and he is so lovely[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Zedric:

I'm in the mood 4 a little e-beef this mrng.

What ll u do? Scream and shout? Whine like the immature b*tch u are?
funny how useless people can be sad mad dog
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
funny how useless people can be sad mad dog

Nvm, no longer in the mood.

How was Ur day?
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by thinezy(f): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
met mine in d school library
we met twice,exchanged contacts, became friends nw we are more dan friends
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by salomycruz: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
i met mine @ seme border...it rained heavily ever1 had to pass tru 1place to get to dir destination...long story sha...i bless the rain dat fell that day dat scatterd d whole road.
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Sampi4me(m): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
met my angel at government huse asb.
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by KMTee(f): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Church
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dygeasy:
And a bar sounds cooler?
oh yeah, cooler than a hotel at least wink

1 Like

Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
evegran:
Met my baby in school. He was so well dressed, composed and bold. His confidence- gosh! He was bold and gentle, and he caught all my jokes and my sense of humor and sarcasm. He could keep up with me, which is rare cause I'm an alpha female. Those lips, that chest, his smell... Mmmm. I better stop here smiley.
Yu started from the bottom now yu here
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Met them at my Secondary skul graduation party....three friendz still dating three of them but None of them is aware till date...... Now I'm in 200L..... They are also lucky to be in the same Uni with mi.....except 1 of the bitch......Nice experience sha.... I might just have to marry the three of them because they are really useful nd productive in all ways... I no dey broke!
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
ismailaja:
i met my ex-gf in d public toilet, i was on d express road nd diz tin just came, so i had to release it at a public toilet but on reaching dre i just saw diz pwety dove coming out of the toilet, so i fall wit her, but wev broke up nw
Toilet girl! Iyen na Nice
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
Yu started from the bottom now yu here
. Huh?
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Zedric:

Nvm, no longer in the mood.

How was Ur day?
i dont wanna have a chit chat with u okay? Mtchew
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
crystalflakes:
For me, I once met my boyfriend on a social network, it's kinda weird to tell people about it so I would just say" we actually met at a bar" they only ask how we met not how I knew him cheesy so it's still the truth
the sametin is applicable to me a
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
crystalflakes:
For me, I once met my boyfriend on a social network, it's kinda weird to tell people about it so I would just say" we actually met at a bar" they only ask how we met not how I knew him cheesy so it's still the truth
he is d best tin dt has apend 2 me.He is bold,loving,understandn,caring,xo cute(black beauty)but he is shorter dan me.Mke i stop ere.
Re: Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend? by WIZGUY69(m): 12:05am On Oct 17, 2014
cry [size=48]I met my gf under bridge.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding / I Have Been Duped By A Kaduna Girl / My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.