Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! - Sports (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! (700141 Views)

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Iheanacho making his champions league debut

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
One touch game over

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Icon4s:

See my brother. Age and maturity play a vital role in a player's performance. I cannot tell u straight away hu is better btw Chikatara and Sadiq Umar bc of so many reasons. One thing u guys need to understand is d more matured a player is the more his ability to adapt into d frame of things.

U saw how physical and tight defenses were at d CHAN; do u think players like Victor Osimhen, Taiwo Awoniyi and Sadiq Umar would have found it easy with those defenses? Sadiq Umar may b more talented than Chikatara bt Chikatara would b more ready to face d U23 competition than Sadiq.

Sadiq, Osimhem, Ezeh & Awoniyi are all talented young players bt i personally feel they may nt b able to face d U23 challenge. We have U20 qualifiers coming up and we need them in the U20 camp. By 2020 Olympics they would have been fully matured U23 players.

We are nt lacking quality fire power from our players hu are aged 20-23. Siasia has even announced Ighalo as part of his Olympic plans and dat even makes it more competitive.

Then another thing is u may believe bc player A plays in Europe and Player B players in Nigeria then player A is authomatically better dan player B. It does nt often follow that way when it comes to young players. Sadiq may have had d opportunity early enough and Chikatara may nt have had dat opportunity.

Something of this nature sparked off an earlier argument btw me and some pple here abt Junior Ajayi vs Taiwo Awoniyi.

Ok na! But bros, the fact that Sadiq Umar is playing in the Serie A for Roma, i think he can withstand any physical challenges coming up against him.

Let us give him a chance first before we write him off.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Pavarotti: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2016
Talking about Talent available for the Olympics please read this interesting piece

Top 10 Nigerian Footballers Under 20

http://www.soccerassembly.com/popularside/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2016
forgiveness:

Ok na! But bros, the fact that Sadiq Umar is playing in the Serie A for Roma, i think he can withstand any physical challenges coming up against him.

Let us give him a chance first before we write him off.

Nobody is writing him off. The coach will select whom so ever he wants to select. I am jst saying in my opinion we need him more with our U20 as we have a long list of U23 strikers who are also doing great.
Do me a favor and be fair. Siasia says Ighalo is going to Rio. Name 2 other center forwards who are U23 that you feel will join Ighalo. (Teams usually go with 2 or 3 Centre Forwards). And permit me to say that baring any injuries Isaac Success will likely make it.

Having one spot left for: Imoh Ezekiel, Junior Ajayi, Aaron Samuel, Chisom Chikatara, Paul Onuachu(the slayer of Manunited), Victor Osimhen, Taiwo Awoniyi and Sadiq Umar. Would u pick Sadiq Umar ahead of this bunch? And give reasons. No sentiments pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Nigeria’s Isaac is Second most fielded under-21 forward in Europe
[/size]

By Gilbert Alasa.

Nigeria’s Isaac Success has been named second most fielded forward under the age of 21 in the top European leagues, according to a CIES Football Observatory report.

The Granada hitman comes just behind Manchester United’s Anthony Martial and ahead of Stuttgart’s Timo Werner, Troyes’ Corentin Jean and Bayern Munich’s Kingsley Coman in the top five.

A former FIFA U17 World Cup winner with Nigeria, Isaac has been a regular starter with the Spanish side this season where he has made 21 starts in 23 appearances with a four goals tally.

Isaac, 20, has grabbed the attention of English Premier League side Watford where he is being touted as replacement for compatriot Odion Ighalo who is likely to depart for greener pastures at the end of the season.

In the other categories, Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin led the most-fielded full backs, Maximillian Meyer of Schalke led the attacking midfielders list while Leon Goretzka of Schalke, Niklas Sule of Hoffenheim and Gianluigi Donnarumma made the defensive midfielders, centre backs and goalkeepers lists respectively.
http://brandiqng.com/index.php/2016/02/23/nigerias-isaac-is-second-most-fielded-under-21-forward-in-europe/
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
terzurum5:
[b][size=14pt]
Nigeria’s Isaac is Second most fielded under-21 forward in Europe
[/size]

By Gilbert Alasa.

Nigeria’s Isaac Success has been named second most fielded forward under the age of 21 in the top European leagues, according to a CIES Football Observatory report.

The Granada hitman comes just behind Manchester United’s Anthony Martial and ahead of Stuttgart’s Timo Werner, Troyes’ Corentin Jean and Bayern Munich’s Kingsley Coman in the top five.

A former FIFA U17 World Cup winner with Nigeria, Isaac has been a regular starter with the Spanish side this season where he has made 21 starts in 23 appearances with a four goals tally.

Isaac, 20, has grabbed the attention of English Premier League side Watford where he is being touted as replacement for compatriot Odion Ighalo who is likely to depart for greener pastures at the end of the season.

In the other categories, Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin led the most-fielded full backs, Maximillian Meyer of Schalke led the attacking midfielders list while Leon Goretzka of Schalke, Niklas Sule of Hoffenheim and Gianluigi Donnarumma made the defensive midfielders, centre backs and goalkeepers lists respectively.
http://brandiqng.com/index.php/2016/02/23/nigerias-isaac-is-second-most-fielded-under-21-forward-in-europe/
[/b]

Good playing time & I feel he would achieve more in d EPL. I jst feel his time to shine is getting closer and closer.

Hoping Ighalo moves to a top 4 team and Succes bcomes his authomatic replacement. Success has what it takes to perform better dan what Ighalo did at Watford.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
The only reason i stayed up so late to watch the full 90mims of the Manunited vs Midtyy..land (abeg some1 help me out) was to assess Paul Onuachu.

The guy was easily d tallest player on d pitch.
Though nt much blessed with speed bt posseses some fairly good dribbling skills though nt so sharp.He reminds me of Victor Okechukwu Agali. A tactically sound coach would really know how to utilise a player of this nature. I think he has stamina issues which may b height related and that may b connected also to y he usually comes in as a sub.

Omo see how Blind and Rojo became dwarfs beside him grin

He would do well in a team like Stokes City.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
Musa Mohammed included in Siasia's 30-man squad for The march 21-29 International friendlies with Brazil.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Musa Mohammed included in Siasia's 30-man squad for The march 21-29 International friendlies with Brazil.

Do you have d full list.
Abeg post am here and be a SUPER'nerd' *smiles*!
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sir AIG07, you're very funny. Good to see you after quite a while.

Here's the list. Seems there's a comeback for "Theophilus Solomon"..... Remember him?
Godswill Ekpolo and Peter Olayinka (newly signed by KAA Gent) are also in the mix. There's also a comeback for Savior Godwin, there's the mercurial Iwobi and Gangling Awoniyi and then there's a fine host of other top U-23 talents.
.........................................................................................

INVITED PLAYERS:

Home Based:
-Emmanuel Daniel,
-Yusuf Mohammed,
-Segun Oduduwa,
-Erhun Obanor,
-Sincere Seth,
-Ndifreke Effiong,
-Ubong Ekpai,
-Bright Onyedikachi,
-Stanley Dimgba

Overseas Based:
-Dele Alampasu,
-Stanley Amuzie,
-Usman Mohammed,
-Azubuike Okechukwu,
-Sadiq Popoola,
-Etebo Oghenekaro,
-Saviour Godwin,
-Aminu Umar,
-Alex Iwobi,
-Iyayi Believe,
-Junior Ajayi,
-Taiwo Awoniyi,
-Peter Olayinka,
-Theophilus Solomon,
-Godswill Ekpolo,
-Sergio Uyi,
-Ovbokha Agboyi,
-Nathan Oduwa,
-Musa Mohammed,
-Saturday Ekiego,
-Victor Osimhen.

AIG07:

Do you have d full list.
Abeg post am here and be a SUPER'nerd' *smiles*!
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Seems Isaac Success and Kelechi Iheanacho are up for Super Eagles duties.

Not so sure shaa.... Let's see what the interim Super Eagles crew will present list-wise ahead of the Egypt double-header.

Current Super Eagles "interim" crew:
-Samson Siasia (Current U-23 head coach)
-Salisu Yusuf
-Emmanuel Amuneke (Current U-20 head coach)
-Alloy Agu

Note: Asst. Head coach U-23, Fatai Amoo will take interim charge of the U-23 Eagles for the Brazil friendlies.

Meanwhile, The NFF or whatever they are called should better search out a long-term solution to the Super Eagles Job. The likes of Siasia and Amuneke have Jobs to do with our U-23 and U-20.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Sir AIG07, you're very funny. Good to see you after quite a while.

Here's the list. Seems there's a comeback for "Theophilus Solomon"..... Remember him?
Godswill Ekpolo and Peter Olayinka (newly signed by KAA Gent) are also in the mix. There's also a comeback for Savior Godwin, there's the mercurial Iwobi and Gangling Awoniyi and then there's a fine host of other top U-23 talents.
.........................................................................................

INVITED PLAYERS:

Home Based:
-Emmanuel Daniel,
-Yusuf Mohammed,
-Segun Oduduwa,
-Erhun Obanor,
-Sincere Seth,
-Ndifreke Effiong,
-Ubong Ekpai,
-Bright Onyedikachi,
-Stanley Dimgba

Overseas Based:
-Dele Alampasu,
-Stanley Amuzie,
-Usman Mohammed,
-Azubuike Okechukwu,
-Sadiq Popoola,
-Etebo Oghenekaro,
-Saviour Godwin,
-Aminu Umar,
-Alex Iwobi,
-Iyayi Believe,
-Junior Ajayi,
-Taiwo Awoniyi,
-Peter Olayinka,
-Theophilus Solomon,
-Godswill Ekpolo,
-Sergio Uyi,
-Ovbokha Agboyi,
-Nathan Oduwa,
-Musa Mohammed,
-Saturday Ekiego,
-Victor Osimhen.

*thumbs up* now this is TheSuperNerd will all know.
Nice list though but, i would have love to see Aaron Samuel too. Wait o Etebor is missing too. It's been a while I heard of Sokari Kingsley-se u know where im de?
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
You're welcome Sir... #smiles

Yeah... Maybe Aaron Samuel will get his chance to gate-crash before August.

Oghenekaro Etebo is there. Look again. He's among the foreign-based pros.

As for Sokari, he's now with CS Sfaxien of Tunisia (same club as Junior Ajayi who also made the 30-man list). Sokari not making the list may have to do with "that incident" before the U-23 Afcon. Remember?

#smiles.

AIG07:
*thumbs up* now this is TheSuperNerd will all know.
Nice list though but, i would have love to see Aaron Samuel too. Wait o Etebor is missing too. It's been a while I heard of Sokari Kingsley-se u know where im de?
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Etebo, Osimhen in line for U23 Brazil friendly

The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has confirmed that the ‘Dream Team’ will play an international friendly with the Brazilian Under-23 side on Thursday, March 24 in Brazil.

“The CBF is happy to host the champions of Africa,
the Nigeria Olympic team, on the 24th March Fifa
date at 7pm at the stadium of Kleber Andrade in the
city of Cariacica, Vitoria, Espirito Santo.
“The match will serve as preparation for both teams
for their participation in the Olympic Games Rio 2016,” The Confederation of Brazil Football (CBF) said in a statement.

Nigeria are reigning African champions at under-23
level after lifting the crown in Senegal last year and
will look to replicate the feat of the class of 1996 who won Olympic gold at Atlanta ‘96.

Jairo Pachon of Eurodata Sport, who is the NFF’s Fifa
match agent, also confirmed to thenff.com that the
game has been sealed.

“The match is sealed. We are happy to be able to
swing this one and it will serve as good preparation
for the Nigeria Olympic team ahead of Rio 2016.”

Consequently, Samson Siasia has invited 30 players,
including Etebo and Osimhen, to camp to jostle for
shirts for the international friendly against Brazil.

"For now, I invited this large number of players
because I know not all of them will be able to make it even though we have sent out invitation letters to all of them,” Siasia said.

My major concern now is for them to come with
letters from their clubs indicating that if they are
eventually selected for the Games, their clubs will
allow them report to camp when needed."

"For now, we are concentrating on those players we have no picture of how they will adapt to our playing pattern. We intend to invite more such players as we go ahead. We already know some of the overseas-based pros we intend to work with, so we will be inviting those known faces as we progress in our build-up to the Games," he added.

Fatai Amoo, Siasia’s assistant, will be the "interim" substantive coach of the under-23 team after Siasia was saddled with the task of steering the Super Eagles towards Gabon 2017.

CULLED FROM SUPERSPORT.COM.

mobi.supersport.com/football/nigeria/news/160226/Etebo_Osimhen_in_line_for_U23_Brazil_friendly

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by jotey(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

As for Sokari, he's now with CS Sfaxien of Tunisia (same club as Junior Ajayi who also made the 30-man list). Sokari not making the list may have to do with "that incident" before the U-23 Afcon. Remember?

#smiles.

wat abt Kelechi iheanacho
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by zoboizee: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
How i wish Samson Siasia could include Obinna Nwobodo from Enugu Rangers and Sokari. Olayinka is injured.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba1234: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Why is Isaac Success not on the list?
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Caspian22(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
HOW WILL THE SUPER EAGLES WILL LINE UP UNDER SIA SIA!?

Samson siasia has taken over as the current super eagles coach. Let me just get to the point of how we expect the next super eagles line up to be.
Here are so important things to take note of in his new team.

1. A local based goalkeeper
Yes, I don't really think he'll like Carl ikeme. He might choose to give s change to Daniel Emmanuel who we all know was very impressive at the Afcon U23. Dele alampasu will also be given his chance too.

2. Daniel Ekpolo might be given a cap.
Ever since siasia took charge of the U23 he has been calling this guy up.

3. SiaSia loves Isaac success.
We all know he always call this guy up and talks a lot about him.

4. Many players in diaspora will be called up..
Don't worry siasia will call up every foreign born player. He is the only coach that scouts abroad well.

5. Mikel will play a big part in his new team.
Also Expect Mikel to get more useful under his former coach. Expect the return of Victor moses too.

So in view of all this let me mention the First XI that might be lined up under siasia.

Daniel Emmanuel;

Sincere Seth: Kenneth omeruo; Godfrey Oboabona; Kingsley Madu.

Mikel Obi: Azubuike Okechukwu ; Iwobi

V. Moses; Ighalo; Ahmed Musa

This is just my opinion... I would like to here urs.. tell us the new players we can expect in the SE and your suspected lineup under siasia.

cc: tbaba forgiveness TheSuperNerd BascoVanVeli Joseph1013 safarigirl icon4s terzurum AIG07
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
I think Siasia and Amoo want to work with some unfamiliar but talented names firstly to see if any could be blooded in to join the others he already have marked out as his core team.

In the SuperSport article I shared here, you'll see what The U-23 crew is planning. I put it in "Bold" fonts.

jotey:
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba1234: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Chidozie Awaziem has been starting for porto, Sergio Uyi plays for SSV REUTLINGEN in the third division of germany...

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
See what Siasia said on the 30-man squad... Culled from the Super Sport article I shared earlier.

"For now, we are concentrating on those players
we have no picture of how they will adapt to our
playing pattern. We intend to invite more such
players as we go ahead. We already know some of
the overseas-based pros we intend to work with,
so we will be inviting those known faces as we
progress in our build-up to the Games," he
added.

Also, I won't be surprised to see Isaac Success in the Super Eagles squad for the Egypt double-header.

tbaba1234:
Why is Isaac Success not on the list?
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Honestly, I would love to see Obinna Nwobodo too.
It's good to have our "Zidane" back.

But how many of them will Siasia invite? The talents @Our disposal @U-23 level is really an "OVERKILL".

#smiles

zoboizee:
How i wish Samson Siasia could include Obinna Nwobodo from Enugu Rangers and Sokari. Olayinka is injured.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

#smiles.

I can't believe I missed that...it might just be as a result of the long list of names.
The following article u posted just answered t all. Wish the lads/men the best of luck as they vie for a permanent shirt in d olympic team...
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba1234: 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
I am quite disappointed with the list. Awaziem should have been given a call up. How does a 3rd division player get called over him?
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Caspian22:

Samson siasia has taken over as the current super eagles coach. Let me just get to the point of how we expect the next super eagles line up to be.

Yes, I don't really think he'll like Carl ikeme. He might choose to give s change to Daniel Emmanuel who we all know was very impressive at the Afcon U23. Dele alampasu will also be given his chance too.

Don't worry siasia will call up every foreign born player. He is the only coach that scouts abroad well.

Also Expect Mikel to get more useful under his former coach. Expect the return of Victor moses too.

So in view of all this let me mention the First XI that might be lined up under siasia.

Daniel Emmanuel;

This is just my opinion... I would like to here urs.. tell us the new players we can expect in the SE and your suspected lineup under siasia.

cc: tbaba forgiveness TheSuperNerd BascoVanVeli Joseph1013 safarigirl icon4s terzurum AIG07
Good line-up but I doubt Onazi been easily displaced from the 3-man mid-field.
I'm very sure Sia1 will be in search for the long missing third man of d trio missing in that team. But Iwobi isn't matured enough to fill d gap. I fear for Igboun...

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
I'm disappointed not seeing his name too. I just hope Siasia calls him up in his subsequent lists before August.

tbaba1234:
I am quite disappointed with the list. Awaziem should have been given a call up. How does a 3rd division player get called over him?

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Icon4s:

Nobody is writing him off. The coach will select whom so ever he wants to select. I am jst saying in my opinion we need him more with our U20 as we have a long list of U23 strikers who are also doing great.
Do me a favor and be fair. Siasia says Ighalo is going to Rio. Name 2 other center forwards who are U23 that you feel will join Ighalo. (Teams usually go with 2 or 3 Centre Forwards). And permit me to say that baring any injuries Isaac Success will likely make it.

Having one spot left for: Imoh Ezekiel, Junior Ajayi, Aaron Samuel, Chisom Chikatara, Paul Onuachu(the slayer of Manunited), Victor Osimhen, Taiwo Awoniyi and Sadiq Umar. Would u pick Sadiq Umar ahead of this bunch? And give reasons. No sentiments pls.

Well, everybody is entitled to his/her opinion. However, in my own opinion, he should be given a chance to prove himself and that's all. The lad could be better than all you have mentioned except for Ighalo and Dominic Solanke. grin
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2016
Caspian22:

Daniel Emmanuel;

The reason i am happy Siasia is now the coach is because he does not go after mediocre players and he will call up many players from diaspora. Sure banker! Apart from that, he is a better coach than Oliseh. Fact.

As for new players, i think Ikeme is still the number one goal keeper. Echiejile no 3, Moses Odubanjo 2, Balogun/Akokoyo 5 and Kenneth Omerue/Otigba, in the midfield we have Mikel and Onazi while Moses Simon and Victor Moses will play from the wings then Ighalo and Rabiu Ibrahim leads the attack. My opinion.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 5:57am On Feb 27, 2016
Caspian22:

Daniel Emmanuel;

Well, talking abt d team that will face the Pharoahs of Egypt:

Carl Ikeme would likely still b our first choice goalie. Emmanuel Daniel alongside other home based goalies likely to b called up.

To ur defense line: Sincere Seth in the Super Eagles 11? Me think the likes of Balogun, Ambrose, Echiejile, Obaobona and Omeruo would likely still b in d team. Kingsley Madu may also b called up. I dnt really know to what extent Siasia values Chima Akas, he too could b given a call up. We also expect to see 1 or 2 young invitees hu may nt necessarily make starting 11 yet bt b part of d rebuilding project.

Mikel and Onazi would always make Siasia's midfield.Wilfred Ndidi may b invited to provide cover for Onazi. I think Sone Aluko is worthy of a call back. Both Victor and Simon Moses are expected to b in d frame of things. Ahmed Musa and Odion Ighalo also expected in d team. Iheanacho likely to get a call up. Martins would likely finally go into retirement bc i believe Siasia would prefer to invite Isaac Success as a second striker to Ighalo. Chisom Chikatara, hu now plays for Raja Casablanca, may also be invited. Imoh Ezekiel and Alex Iwobi may also b called up. As AIG07 rightly said, i fear for Silvester Igboun.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 6:01am On Feb 27, 2016
forgiveness:

The reason i am happy Siasia is now the coach is because he does not go after mediocre players and he will call up many players from diaspora. Sure banker! Apart from that, he is a better coach than Oliseh. Fact.

As for new players, i think Ikeme is still the number one goal keeper. Echiejile no 3, Moses Odubanjo 2, Balogun/Akokoyo 5 and Kenneth Omerue/Otigba, in the midfield we have Mikel and Onazi while Moses Simon and Victor Moses will play from the wings then Ighalo and Rabiu Ibrahim leads the attack. My opinion.

Ighalo and Rabiu Ibrahim lead d attack. Rabiu Ibrahim undecided
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 6:12am On Feb 27, 2016
jotey:

Iheanacho and Success likely to b with the Super Eagles. Awaziem and Odubanjo deserve a callup.

We want to believe this is jst first of d many friendlies to come. So lets jst wait and see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (341) (Reply)

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.