Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,581 members, 7,850,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! - Sports (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! (702935 Views)

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Sir GoodJoe.... I'm afraid we don't have much good cover in the centre-forward position.

Apart from Ighalo who else can we call on? Martins? (He's off to Jackie Chan's country for double pay... And he's not the WMD we used to know).... Ideye? (Not a super-reliable)..... Ujah? (Not consistent enough)..... Fanendo Adi? (Not a proven entity) So Who?

Success can walk into that Super Eagles squad and stay second only to Ighalo.

Iheanacho can take Igboun's position in a 4-3-3. Though I also recommend Ifeanyi Matthew or Usman Mohammed for Igboun's role. Igboun is not top quality.

Nacho can also play with Ighalo in a 4-4-2. (Soon, even Awoniyi will enter the Super Eagles Picture again with a super return to his lethal form
).

So what stops "the Alien kid" and "The Beast" from staking claims for a starter's shirt? It's only Oliseh's "short-sightedness" that will make him not utilise these boys the right way.

TheGoodJoe:

Do you think Success and Nacho will start for the Super Eagles? I do not think so. If they play for the Olympic team, they will start.

We have cover in the attack. I think Nacho And Success should begin their preparation with the U23 team.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Wow! What a story..... Okay Nacho. Now see where you are..... Anyway, just keep the spirits up. And keep listening to and learning from "the best".

Don't permit too much excitement now because you still got a long way to go kiddo. A long way. See you at the top of the tops.

#smiles

terzurum5:
[b][size=14pt]
Iheanacho: We Didn’t Have TV, I Begged To Watch EPL Games
[/size]
[img]http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/iheanacho-im-ripe-to-play-for-city-senior-team/[/img]
Manchester City star Kelechi Iheanacho has revealed how he used to beg to watch Premier League games at viewing centres in Nigeria when he was still a little kid.

Iheanacho said things were so bad his family could not afford a television set.

"We didn't have the money," he told the Daily Mail. "Maybe after the game I'd hear the scores and all that. I'd be at home playing football and my friends would come back after being there to tell me. We didn't have a television at home.

"Sometimes I watched the Spanish league – it was a bit cheaper, maybe N30. But the Premier League was N50. Sometimes I'd watch the Premier League if I found the money, or I'd go there and beg them to let me in. Or sneak in for the second half and pay half the money."

He revealed the hardship his family went through when he lost his mother.

"It was hard for us when my mother left us. We couldn't do anything so I said to myself "move on and keep working hard."

"She makes me work harder. When I'm not doing something right, or when I'm not playing or working hard enough, then I remember her. She pushed me to work hard.
"There are jobs (back home) but football has always been with me.

When I was growing up they didn't want me to do it because my mother was a teacher- they wanted me to go to school. But I love football and wanted to play – they wanted to stop me but couldn't.

"They wouldn't allow me to play outside after school but I went out anyway. Maybe I lost a bit of focus om my studies.

"It's amazing when you go back home now, when you remember how you were before. You go back home and all those people are calling your name, shouting. I get mobbed by the kids. They want to see you want to know you."

Now a first team player with City, Iheanacho described playing alongside Yaya Toure a dream come thorugh.

He stated that he never thought of getting the chance to play in City's first team.

"I support Barcelona because I watched the Spanish league. I saw Yaya (Toure) playing for Barcelona… And now I'm playing with him.
It's a dream come true.

"I have to be my own man but he is a big influence in Africa. He has done a lot in Africa and I hope to do that as well.

"I wasn't expecting that. I was working with the EDS (Elite Development Squad). He (Manuel Pellegrini) said I was going with them to Australia in pre-season and after we came back I was in the first team. I was a bit surprised.

"You feel a bit nervous, these are great players. It's important to listen.

"I'm happy playing with them now and they give me confidence to play, they encourage me a lot. That doesn't mean I'll disrespect them or feel I'm one of them now.

I wouldn't just do anything I like – I've got to keep my head down, keep working hard."
www.completesportsnigeria.com/iheanacho-we-didnt-have-tv-i-begged-to-watch-epl-games/
[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Sir GoodJoe.... I'm afraid we don't have much good cover in the centre-forward position.

Apart from Ighalo who else can we call on? Martins? (He's off to Jackie Chan's country for double pay... And he's not the WMD we used to know).... Ideye? (Not a super-reliable)..... Ujah? (Not consistent enough)..... Fanendo Adi? (Not a proven entity) So Who?

Success can walk into that Super Eagles squad and stay second only to Ighalo.

Iheanacho can take Igboun's position in a 4-3-3. Though I also recommend Ifeanyi Matthew or Usman Mohammed for Igboun's role. Igboun is not top quality.

Nacho can also play with Ighalo in a 4-4-2. (Soon, even Awoniyi will enter the Super Eagles Picture again with a super return to his lethal form
).

So what stops "the Alien kid" and "The Beast" from staking claims for a starter's shirt? It's only Oliseh's "short-sightedness" that will make him not utilise these boys the right way.

All of a sudden, you guys are forgetting Musa. The captain can also play as a striker. We also have Simon Moses. In a 4-3-3 formation, we have Ighalo up front, Musa and Simon as Support strikers/Wing Forwards.

That leaves, Nacho and Success as Subs on the bench. I think Coach Siasia would prefer starting these guys than leaving them on the bench.

Martins will sit as a Sub for Ighalo. While Chikatara sits as a second attacking Sub for the Super Eagles.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

I don't get ur reasoning, are u saying that Iheanacho can't at worst be an impact sub? Success should take Igboun's spot, don't forget he is a winger in Granada so with him the coach has a flexible player.

Success take Igboun's spot? U forget we still have Victor Moses, Ahmed Musa and Simon Moses as AM/Wingers in that team.U guys clamoured for Martins ahead of Succes and he is in d team.And all of a sudden u forget Martins is a backup for Ighalo.

The Success u talk abt has nt even debuted for d Super Eagles. Abeg for now he is a surplus requirement.

As for Iheanacho he is goin to play a second feadle to Igboun if we play a 4-5-1 formation. Depending on the direction in which the game would go, we may nt need to introduce Iheanacho hu now fits in more in a 4-4-2 formation. We may only need to switch to 4-4-2 if we need to. Besides, if d 2 Moseses (Victor and Simon) and Musa show up & we chose to switch to 4-4-2 i would rather Musa joins Ighalo and d 2 Moseses play as wingers rather than bring in Iheanacho into a game of such magnitude.

I have always maintained that national team football is different from club football.Iheanacho had a disappointing Super Eagles debute (I am nt ruling him out simply bc of that, bt first impressions matter a lot).I would prefer players that are tested at national level for a game like that.

By and large, while i may jst reluctantly accept dat Iheanacho can b with d Super Eagles, Isaac Success should b with the U23.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

All of a sudden, you guys are forgetting Musa. The captain can also play as a striker. We also have Simon Moses. In a 4-3-3 formation, we have Ighalo up front, Musa and Simon as Support strikers/Wing Forwards.

That leaves, Nacho and Success as Subs on the bench. I think Coach Siasia would prefer starting these guys than leaving them on the bench.

Martins will sit as a Sub for Ighalo. While Chikatara sits as a second attacking Sub for the Super Eagles.
i didn't know y no one is seeing d 4-2-3-1 formation as an option. To me its d best option where we could easily swap to a 4-4-2 formation. In the former we'll be able to deploy more players to d attack. While we have two CM who are strong blockers who can shield our defence perfectly well.
My 4-2-3-1 goes like this
Defenders;Onazi, Mikel; Musa, Iheanacho(playing directly behind d lone striker), Moses(either V. Or S); Ighalo. Then Iwobi, success, n others could just be a cover up. This combo will be deadly.
This is just my take!
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2016
AIG07:

i didn't know y no one is seeing d 4-2-3-1 formation as an option. To me its d best option where we could easily swap to a 4-4-2 formation. In the former we'll be able to deploy more players to d attack. While we have two CM who are strong blockers who can shield our defence perfectly well.
Defenders;Onazi, Mikel; Musa, Iheanacho(playing directly behind d lone striker), Moses(either V. Or S); Ighalo. Then Iwobi, success, n others could just be a cover up. This combo will be deadly.
This is just my take!

Even in a 4-2-3-1 formation, I do not see Nacho and Success making the starting line up.

---------------------------------Ighalo-----------------------------------------
----------------------------------Musa-----------------------------------------
S. Moses-------------------------------------------------------V. Moses
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2016
Icon4s:

Success take Igboun's spot? U forget we still have Victor Moses, Ahmed Musa and Simon Moses as AM/Wingers in that team.U guys clamoured for Martins ahead of Succes and he is in d team.And all of a sudden u forget Martins is a backup for Ighalo.

The Success u talk abt has nt even debuted for d Super Eagles. Abeg for now he is a surplus requirement.

As for Iheanacho he is goin to play a second feadle to Igboun if we play a 4-5-1 formation. Depending on the direction in which the game would go, we may nt need to introduce Iheanacho hu now fits in more in a 4-4-2 formation. We may only need to switch to 4-4-2 if we need to. Besides, if d 2 Moseses (Victor and Simon) and Musa show up & we chose to switch to 4-4-2 i would rather Musa joins Ighalo and d 2 Moseses play as wingers rather than bring in Iheanacho into a game of such magnitude.

I have always maintained that national team football is different from club football.Iheanacho had a disappointing Super Eagles debute (I am nt ruling him out simply bc of that, bt first impressions matter a lot).I would prefer players that are tested at national level for a game like that.

By and large, while i may jst reluctantly accept dat Iheanacho can b with d Super Eagles, Isaac Success should b with the U23.

I agree with you. We can not dispute the talents of these lads but I prefer them growing into the Super Eagles than as quick fixes. The Coach Saisia's dream team will soon become the main Super Eagles and I feel the likes of Success, Nacho, Awaziem and co. should grow with the dream team to build coherency and understanding of the New Super Eagles.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2016
AIG07:

This is just my take!

Iwobi. Dnt b deceived by all those sleek passes he makes at d emirates o. At d Ahmadu Bello stadium it is a different ball game.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Even in a 4-2-3-1 formation, I do not see Nacho and Success making the starting line up.

---------------------------------Ighalo-----------------------------------------
----------------------------------Musa-----------------------------------------
S. Moses-------------------------------------------------------V. Moses

Spot on. This formation can also work in a 4-5-1 formation.. Musa plays behind Ighalo instead of Igboun. Let d 2 Moseses play from d wings. In a 4-4-2 Musa pairs with Ighalo.

As TheGoodJoe rightly said Iheanacho, Success and Iwobi are exceptional talents bt dey have to GROW into d Super Eagles. Some
might want to site Moses Simon. Simon no b their mate. He featured at U20 along with Ndidi, Olaitan, Emem Uduok,Abdul Ajagun, Uche Agbo, Usman Mohamed, Abdulahi Shehu, and co in 2013 when Success and co were still U17. Simon has enjoyed a couple of seasons in Belgium while d likes of Iheanacho and Iwobi jst got promoted. Moses Simon has settled dowm as a Senior International faster than his 2015 U20 team mates due to the level of exposure he has gathered.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by lexyman(m): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2016
You guys should always keep victor Moses slot vacant . He may not show up ..... For so many time he has been consistently inconsistent with national duties , I hope he will not come up with another excuse before the double cracker .... I beg success can fill in that space if invited .
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:55am On Feb 20, 2016
Will you "honestly" play Ahmed Musa as a central striker? For our Super Eagles...?

I also prefer Oliseh leave out Nacho and Success because I don't even trust him with them. Let them play for the U-23 and grow into the team from there.

But seriously, you will play Musa as a central striker huh?

In that 4-3-3, I even prefer a Victor Moses in Musa's position out on the wings.

TheGoodJoe:

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Will you "honestly" play Ahmed Musa as a central striker? For our Super Eagles...?

I also prefer Oliseh leave out Nacho and Success because I don't even trust him with them. Let them play for the U-23 and grow into the team from there.

In that 4-3-3, I even prefer a Victor Moses in Musa's position out on the wings.

Musa can play as a center forward. He has played there before and he is more of a natural finisher than Victor Moses. If we want an attacker to pair with Ighalo. Musa is the best option.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

Nigerian winger Ahmed Musa was played as the lone striker in CSKA Moscow’s Europa Cup match against AIK Stockholm on Thursday and provided the assist for Keisuke Honda’s goal in the 61st minute.

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2012/08/24/3328456/ahmed-musa-and-ogenyi-onazi-help-their-clubs-to-away-wins-in-the-

Ahmed Musa is better as a striker but coaches play him on the wings because of his pace. It is just like Coach Manu Garba playing Nacho in the creative midfield role to accommodate his star strikers like Awoniyi and Success. Even though Coach Garba knew Nacho was an excellent finisher.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2016
Ahahahahahahhahahahahahaha....... I just had to quote this comment.

Very funny indeed... Iwobi is a rising class Act. A fine ball distributor and orchestrator ON THE RISE. BUT Like you've said, the rough fields of Most of our African stadia may not flow to such "beautiful rhythm".

This reminds me of funny stuffs said (In pidgin english) when I was a liitle younger like, "See as Thierry Henry dey slide with him knees for Highbury just to celebrate goal.... Make him come National stadium for surulere.... Whether his knees no go peel"

Icon4s:

Iwobi. Dnt b deceived by all those sleek passes he makes at d emirates o. At d Ahmadu Bello stadium it is a different ball game.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Musa can play as a center forward. He has played there before and he is more of a natural finisher than Victor Moses. If we want an attacker to pair with Ighalo. Musa is the best option.

Musa started out as a centre forward. Keshi converted him to a Winger.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2016
I know Musa can be played there..... I'm asking if you will comfortably play him there.

Even in the presence of other centre-forward options.

TheGoodJoe:

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
I know Musa can be played there..... I'm asking if you will comfortably play him there.

Even in the presence of other centre-forward options.

I am comfortable with him there because of his vast experience and he is not the first or second choice. Ighalo and Martins are our preferred striking options and they are capable of causing the Egyptians problems. Musa can move from the wings to play as a striker and Chikatara can also cover.

I think Nacho and Success are better with the Olympic team where they have better chances to start.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

This is not a friendly match where we can be experimenting or giving a player a trial in a new position. Musa as a forward or pairing ighalo is a no no no for me. Musa's finishing is not that good. He squanders So many chances in 1 on 1 cases with the goal keeper so he is not trustworthy enough. Let him just keep to his wing and terrorise the defence with the pace he has got.
Unless it is another Musa you're talking about.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2016
@Your reason for picking Musa...... Okay Sir, as for me... I won't play him as a CF shaa.... He's quite too wasteful and not as "creative" as Nacho will be in a withdrawn striker's role.

@Bolded.... Yes, I'm on that wavelength too. I don't want a Nacho and Isaac Success on the Super Eagles bench with little or no chance of getting to play as Subs.

TheGoodJoe:

I am comfortable with him there because of his vast experience and he is not the first or second choice. Ighalo and Martins are our preferred striking options and they are capable of causing the Egyptians problems. Musa can move from the wings to play as a striker and Chikatara can also cover.

I think Nacho and Success are better with the Olympic team where they have better chances to start
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2016
AIG07:

This is not a friendly match where we can be experimenting or giving a player a trial in a new position. Musa as a forward or pairing ighalo is a no no no for me. Musa's finishing is not that good. He squanders So many chances in 1 on 1 cases with the goal keeper so he is not trustworthy enough. Let him just keep to his wing and terrorise the defence with the pace he has got.
Unless it is another Musa you're talking about.

I said if we need another option. I do not see us needing an extra option. We have Ighalo up front. We have Martins as a Sub. I expect Coach Oliseh to reward Chikatara with a Super Eagles call up. So that is a third striker. If we need an extra striker, Musa can play there.

If we go with two strikers up front, I prefer Musa behind Ighalo. Which means Ighalo still leads the line. Martins can also play as a support striker. He played there at Inter Milan when he supported Adriano.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Icon4s:

How was Nacho a disappointment? He was played as a defensive midfielder.
Sentiments aside they deserve to be there that is not even a question. Success is a regular la liga player, no other Nigerian is doing that this year and for god sakes Iheanacho plays with Aguero he has proven to be effecient. This is not a question of abeg let my boys play. These boys are ready.

Btw i have noticed misquoting me has become an habbit, i never wanted Martins over Success
I simply said not inviting him based on age was discrimination.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba1234: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Watching Ndidi....
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
Pls Sir, a very brief summary of his performance afterwards.
Will really appreciate. #smiles
tbaba1234:
Watching Ndidi....

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba1234: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Bore draw, 0:0

Ndidi had an average game. He is not allowed to be adventurous so he stays in his half most times except during set pieces.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:45am On Feb 21, 2016
Thanks Sir. #smiles

tbaba1234:
Bore draw, 0:0

Ndidi had an average game. He is not allowed to be adventurous so he stays in his half most times except during set pieces.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Napoleon55(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2016
Oliseh considers Iheanacho for Egypt tie
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Today is a slim chance for Iheanacho. I say slim because he won't be playing with the regular starters against a chealsea team that is picking up in form but it is a chance for him to prove once and for all that he is a star. If he goes out and carries city to even a draw that would be such a big deal. I also believe Oliseh will be paying very close attention to this match. The truth is, it might go the other way and that wouldn't be the end of the world, still like i said he does have a chance be it slim.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
It's honestly a "BIG ASK" for the likes of Manu Garcia, Barker, Bersant Celina, and other City youngsters led by the "pick" of the whole young super-talented bunch, Iheanacho.

I expect Chelsea to nail this. But won't be surprised if they don't. City do have some fine young talents that could make it somewhat difficult.

Like you just rightly said, it's indeed a slim chance for Nacho on one hand....... But on the other hand, probably a chance to show he can lead and inspire other little "unknowns"

It's gonna be interesting. Probably Nacho's biggest challenge yet..... "At this moment" #smiles

It's Chelsea's game to lose or win. Mikel's Chelsea holds the advantage here but they better not take their eyes off "the alien kid".

Sadly, I won't watch this game live. Would see the replay most likely or just watch match highlights. I'll just have to make do with top-class online commentaries today. #smiles

BascoVanVeli:
Today is a slim chance for Iheanacho. I say slim because he won't be playing with the regular starters against a chealsea team that is picking up in form but it is a chance for him to prove once and for all that he is a star. If he goes out and carries city to even a draw that would be such a big deal. I also believe Oliseh will be paying very close attention to this match. The truth is, it might go the other way and that wouldn't be the end of the world, still like i said he does have a chance be it slim.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
It's honestly a "BIG ASK" for the likes of Manu Garcia, Barker, Bersant Celina, and other City youngsters led by the "pick" of the whole young super-talented bunch, Iheanacho.

I expect Chelsea to nail this. But won't be surprised if they don't. City do have some fine young talents that could make it somewhat difficult.

Like you just rightly said, it's indeed a slim chance for Nacho on one hand....... But on the other hand, probably a chance to show he can lead and inspire other little "unknowns"

It's gonna be interesting. Probably Nacho's biggest challenge yet..... "At this moment" #smiles

It's Chelsea's game to lose or win. Mikel's Chelsea holds the advantage here but they better not take their eyes off "the alien kid".

Sadly, I won't watch this game live. Would see the replay most likely or just watch match highlights. I'll just have to make do with top-class online commentaries today. #smiles

City started good but have faded. Nacho created a good opportunity for a shot but chealsea is much in charge now.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba1234: 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Adarabioyo,Iheanacho...

Adarabioyo can still be convinced to play for Nigeria.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Goal Iheanacho with a superb assist. 1-1
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
**smiling wildly**

Told chelsea not to take their eyes off "the alien kid"

But that David Faupala guy is truly good ooo.... Commentaries say he's giving that chelsea defence a hard time too.

BascoVanVeli:
Goal Iheanacho with a superb assist. 1-1

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (341) (Reply)

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.