Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! - Sports (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! (703400 Views)

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Who is insulting African teams? Are you saying African football is on par with Brazilian football? It is inadequate because in this tourney, we will go as the African champions. Training in the same scenario we conquered is not a step forward but backwards.

Also you keep saying this is a new NFF as if we magically overhauled the NFF. It is a new leadership but the same players. For instance, Chris Green is still there. Is he part of the new or old NFF you are talking about?

You are insulting African teams by saying we gain nothing by playing them. If Brasilians say they would gain nothing by playing us wouldn't u see that as an insult?

New players or not there is a new leader who will have to take the blame for anything under his watch.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

You are insulting African teams by saying we gain nothing by playing them. If Brasilians say they would gain nothing by playing us wouldn't u see that as an insult?

New players or not there is a new leader who will have to take the blame for anything under his watch.

We are African champions. So, playing African teams will not give us the kind of boost in preparation for the tourney. That is not insulting the African teams because we gained a lot playing them.

The tournament is not made up of only African teams. So we need preparations against the top sides who are also coming for the medal.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

So you think Buhari does not know why he is going on a massive sack campaign, removing corrupt heads of different organization.

Pinnick can not do much, if he is surrounded by Corrupt and wasteful officials.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 6:09am On Feb 19, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
CSKA Confirm Aaron Samuel Loan Move
[/size]
[img]http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/chinese-club-wants-e6m-aaron-samuel/[/img]
By James Agberebi:
CSKA Moscow have finally confirmed the loan signing of Nigerian striker Aaron Samuel from Chinese club Guangzhou R&F until the end of 2016.

This was announced on CSKA official website on Wednesday.
Samuel will now be plying his trade along with Super Eagles skipper, Ahmed Musa in CSKA.

A release by the club reads: "CSKA is delighted to announce the loan signing of Aaron Samuel Olanare from Guangzhou R&F until the end of the year."

A former player of Shooting Stars of Ibadan, Samuel signed for Valerenga in 2012 before switching to Sarpsborg also in Norway the following year.

In 2014, Samuel moved to Guangzhou R&F on a two-and-a-half-year contract and made his league debut in a 3-2 home win against Jiangsu Sainty.
www.completesportsnigeria.com/cska-confirms-aaron-samuel-loan-move/
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 6:11am On Feb 19, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Flores Confirms Interest In Isaac Success
[/size]
By Johnny Edward:
Watford head coach Quique Sanchez Flores has confirmed reports that the Hornets are interest in Granada's Nigerian forward Isaac Success.

The 20 year old who has four goals in 20 La Liga starts this season has been tipped as a player for the future by the Watford gaffer despite acknowledging that the ex-Flying Eagles star has all the attributes to excel in the English Premier League.

“Success is a very good player. He has power and the physical conditions to play in England," Flores said during his pre-match conference ahead of Watford's FA Cup fifth round tie against Leeds Unitedon Friday.

"But he is young. We need to think about this player for the future.”

Success began his football career with local outfit BJ Foundation Academy in Benin City, Edo State before moving to Udinese in November 2013, signing a five-year deal.

He joined Granada permanently last summer after impressing the club last season.
www.completesportsnigeria.com/flores-confirms-interest-in-isaac-success/
[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 6:13am On Feb 19, 2016
[size=14pt]
Usman To Join Uniao De Madeira Next Week
[/size]
[img]http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/usman-mohammed-unsure-of-chan-participation/[/img]
By Adeboye Amosu:
Super Eagles midfielder, Usman Mohammed, will join Portuguese Primeira Liga side Uniao da Madeira next week, Comple tesportsnigeria.com can report.

The player, Comple tesportsnigeria.com learnt, has penned a two-year deal with the Unionistas.

He joined the modest side from Nigeria Professional Football League outfit, FC Taraba.
His arrival will increase the number of Nigerians at the club to two with Shehu Abdullahi already a key member of the side.

Usman was close to moving to Norway early in the year, but instead opted to represent Nigeria at the African Nations Championship.

He is expected to be named in Nigeria’s squad that will face Egypt in a 2017 African Cup of Nations double header in March.
www.completesportsnigeria.com/usman-to-join-uniao-de-madeira-next-week/

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 6:26am On Feb 19, 2016
[size=14pt]
Europa League: Onuachu Scores as Midtjylland Stun Man United
[/size]
By James Agberebi:
Nigerian forward Paul Onuachu was the hero for Midtjylland as they beat Manchester United 2-1 in the first leg, round of 32 of the Europa League on Thursday.

Memphis Depay gave United the lead in the 37th minute.
Pione Sisto restored parity when he struck in the 44th minute.

With 13 minutes remaining, Onuachu, who came on for Martin Pusic, scored the winning goal to give Midtjylland the victory.

Also in action for Midtjylland was Rilwan Hassan, who went off for Marcos Urena on 67 minutes.

United will host Midtjylland at Old Trafford for the reverse fixture next week.
www.completesportsnigeria.com/europa-league-onuachu-scores-as-midtjylland-stun-man-united/

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 6:28am On Feb 19, 2016
[size=14pt]
Henty Undergoes Medicals Ahead Of £3m Lokomotiv Moscow Move
[/size]
By Johnny Edward:
Ezekiel Henty has undergone medicals with Locomotiv Moscow ahead of a proposed transfer from NK Olimpija Ljubljana, a close source has revealed.

On Thursday a source told Comple tesportsnigeria.com that the former Flying Sports attacker is set to seal the move with Lokomotiv Moscow in a deal worth around £3m to be completed before the end of the week.

“Henty is in Russia to complete his move and I think an announcement will be made soon after his medicals,” the close source said.

The former AC Milan player is seen as a direct replacement for Oumar Niasse who joined Everton during the January window.

He is expeceted to make his debut for the club in their league opener against Terek Grozny.​
www.completesportsnigeria.com/henty-undergoes-medicals-ahead-of-lokomotiv-moscow-move/

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 6:31am On Feb 19, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Onuachu: I Expected More From United, Midtylland Can Beat Them Again
[/size]
FC Midtjylland’s Nigerian striker Paul Onuachu has aimed a jibe at Manchester United after he and his colleagues humiliated the English giants on Thursday night.

Onuachu, who came on as a second half substitute to score the winner as the Danish champions shocked United 2-1 in a Europa League round of 32 first leg clash, said he expected more of a test from the struggling Red Devils.

Memphis Depay had put United ahead in the first-half but Pione Sisto equalised on the stroke of half-time.

“We expected more from Manchester United. We are positive to go there and achieve,” Onuachu said.

“I think it’s fantastic! A dream come true to play against Manchester United.

“We stuck to the tactics of the coach and we look forward to the return leg. We work very hard and we give it everything.”
www.completesportsnigeria.com/onuachu-i-expected-more-from-united-midtylland-can-beat-them-again/
[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 6:31am On Feb 19, 2016
^^^^ Good News and Good moves all d way. Yes, our boys are climbing. I hope d NFF will nt again waste this opportunity of raising a Golden Generation of Super Eagles.

3 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 6:46am On Feb 19, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
AF Nigeria Serie A 2015/2016 Udinese
Watford boss tips Isaac Success to shine in EPL
[/size]
[img]http://africanfootball.com/news/612611/Watford-boss-tips-Isaac-Success-to-shine-in-EPL[/img]
Isaac Success

Watford manager Quique Sanchez Flores has tipped Isaac Success to shine in the English Premier League after he admitted his admiration for the Nigeria U20 striker.

Granada of Spain striker Success has been linked with a move to Watford, who like Watford are owned by the Pozzo family who also own Italian Serie A side Udinese.

“Success is a very good player, he has power, he has the physical characteristics to play in England, but he’s younger and we need to think about the future of this player, or if we have the possibility of this player in the future,” Flores said.

Fellow Nigeria star Odion Ighalo has already made a successful transition from Granada in La Liga to the EPL and many see the younger Success as a direct replacement should Ighalo be sold in the summer.

However, the Watford manager said he will remain positive his club could still hold on to the 14-goal Ighalo.
africanfootball.com/news/612611/Watford-boss-tips-Isaac-Success-to-shine-in-EPL
[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 7:23am On Feb 19, 2016
[size=14pt]
AF Nigeria China PR
Why I will wear jersey No 14 in China - Leke James
[/size]
Beijing Enterprises Group FC new signing Leke James has told AfricanFootball.com that he picked jersey number 14 at the Chinese club because it has been a lucky number for him.

"I have been given jersey number 14 which I requested for,” informed the striker, who cost the Chinese club two million Euros.

"I requested for it because it has been a lucky number for me, I have been successful wearing that color for years at Aalesund. I am sure it will bring more fortune and good will for me in China."

He scored 13 goals last season.
He has joined up his team in Turkey for pre-season.
africanfootball.com/news/612495/Why-I-will-wear-jersey-No-14-in-China-Leke-James

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 8:06am On Feb 19, 2016
terzurum5:
[b][size=14pt]
[/size]
FC Midtjylland’s Nigerian striker Paul Onuachu has aimed a jibe at Manchester United after he and his colleagues humiliated the English giants on Thursday night.

Onuachu, who came on as a second half substitute to score the winner as the Danish champions shocked United 2-1 in a Europa League round of 32 first leg clash, said he expected more of a test from the struggling Red Devils.

Memphis Depay had put United ahead in the first-half but Pione Sisto equalised on the stroke of half-time.

“We expected more from Manchester United. We are positive to go there and achieve,” Onuachu said.

“We stuck to the tactics of the coach and we look forward to the return leg. We work very hard and we give it everything.”
www.completesportsnigeria.com/onuachu-i-expected-more-from-united-midtylland-can-beat-them-again/
[/b]

Hmmm. This guy is just 21yrs old. Yet another youngster.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Badosqi(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

First of all, this proposed match is not even a month before the competition it is next month and that would mean our best must not be there knowing that we need them for Egypt. I don't mind playing them a week before the games but this plan seems rushed.

I strongly believe that we can get top class matches at all levels in Africa. Nigeria is the man united of Africa and any African team playing us will treat it like a final. I said a revenge to show u the mass appeal of playing Senegal. I say we are holding Africa back because we refuse them that chance. What good are we to Africa if we don't let other teams get a shot at us. How many European teams go out of continent for friendlies not even Asia.
Rushed? Definitely no. The match falls on the fifa window for international matches, so expect some of our best legs to be available. The coach has promised to maximize the fifa window opportunity from next month to August. So expect more friendly matches from the U23 team.

We stand to gain a lot from this match than we can ever gain playing an African team. We are going into this match as the Caf U23 champion a good performance against the Brazilians will definitely attract good attention from other highly rated teams. We may not have to lobby that hard to attract top quality friendlies for our boys because this match will generate interest from other olympics bound teams. These teams will have to go through the bidding process to land a friendly with us. This will save us cost and we will get the opportunity to play against some technically and tactically good team.

We are going to the olympics to compete against nations from different continents, so why should we limit our dream team to African football alone? We are going to the olympics not the AFCON or CAF U23. They had their chance at the Caf U23 championship. We played 5 matches against african teams in that tournament. Those 5 matches are enough. We owe Africa nothing except winning the gold medal in Rio.

3 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2016
Badosqi:
Rushed? Definitely no. The match falls on the fifa window for international matches, so expect some of our best legs to be available. The coach has promised to maximize the fifa window opportunity from next month to August. So expect more friendly matches from the U23 team.

We stand to gain a lot from this match than we can ever gain playing an African team. We are going into this match as the Caf U23 champion a good performance against the Brazilians will definitely attract good attention from other highly rated teams. We may not have to lobby that hard to attract top quality friendlies for our boys because this match will generate interest from other olympics bound teams. These teams will have to go through the bidding process to land a friendly with us. This will save us cost and we will get the opportunity to play against some technically and tactically good team.

We are going to the olympics to compete against nations from different continents, so why should we limit our dream team to African football alone? We are going to the olympics not the AFCON or CAF U23. They had their chance at the Caf U23 championship. We played 5 matches against african teams in that tournament. Those 5 matches are enough. We owe Africa nothing except winning the gold medal in Rio.

We play Egypt that same week so how can u ensure our best legs are coming?
To fly out we have to buy plane tickets apply for visas(which also cost money) hotels etc.
We have been globe trotting for years with nothing to show for it.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2016
Icon4s:

Hmmm. This guy is just 21yrs old. Yet another youngster.
With all this talent we might end up needing 2 different teams.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

With all this talent we might end up needing 2 different teams.

Ahhh cheesy That's y Siasia needs those friendlies now. We need to maximize all the FIFA free windows. We need to test all these players and select the best 15 (plus 3 over-aged players) for the Olympics. I have given up hopes on the current crop of Super Eagles players (major reason I hardly comment on that Super Eagles thread). This Olympic Team to me is more important than that Super Eagles. If the Dream Team vs Brazil friendly is played simultaneously with the Nig vs Egy game, I prefer to watch the Dream Team game. All those Super Eagles? we done see them finish, na jst to select the young and useful ones among them and merge them with the current U23 and start preparing for Russia 2018 Qualifiers.

3 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

To fly out we have to buy plane tickets apply for visas(which also cost money) hotels etc.

The Egypt game IMHO cannot prevent us from gathering the best of the U23 players. Oliseh and Siasia should come to an agreement/arrangement. The likes of Moses Simon and Keneth Omeruo can be with Oliseh since they are already full Senior players. But players like Iheanacho, Iwobi, Success, Madu, Azubuike, Etebor, Ezekiel, and the whole rest of the U23 stars should be with Siasia.

I would like to see how Iwobi, Etebor, Iheanacho and Success combine to terrorize oppositions. These are the people I want to watch play.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Badosqi(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

The super eagles match can not affect the U23 match. Coach Oliseh and Siasia can easily sort this out.

Globe trotting? But we played against Cameroun and D.R congo recently.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Icon4s:

The Egypt game IMHO cannot prevent us from gathering the best of the U23 players. Oliseh and Siasia should come to an agreement/arrangement. The likes of Moses Simon and Keneth Omeruo can be with Oliseh since they are already full Senior players. But players like Iheanacho, Iwobi, Success, Madu, Azubuike, Etebor, Ezekiel, and the whole rest of the U23 stars should be with Siasia.

I would like to see how Iwobi, Etebor, Iheanacho and Success combine to terrorize oppositions. These are the people I want to watch play.

Iheanacho and Success should get called up for Egypt, that is the match that matters and our best should be there.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
I'm not surprised Ebere Paul Onuachu buried Man Utd. He's been on Siasia's radar for a while now. Siasia named him in his initial (and some of his subsequent) foreign squad list(s) before the U-23 Afcon and U-23 AAG.

Another one for the future......... and NOW too......

terzurum5:
[b][size=14pt]
[/size]

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Great news! Our own Taiwo Awoniyi gets a start today

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

Iheanacho and Success should get called up for Egypt, that is the match that matters and our best should be there.

U know Success has never been invited to d Super Eagles. It even looks more unlikely now considering d forms of Ighalo and Martins.
Iheanacho even if invited may end up being an unused substitute. Success and Iheanacho are nt yet "our best" as u put it, so Oliseh can gentle-manly release them to Siasia.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba1234: 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
Awoniyi had a good game today, played very well. Missed a few good chances though. They won 3:1.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba1234: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Icon4s:

U know Success has never been invited to d Super Eagles. It even looks more unlikely now considering d forms of Ighalo and Martins.
Iheanacho even if invited may end up being an unused substitute. Success and Iheanacho are nt yet "our best" as u put it, so Oliseh can gentle-manly release them to Siasia.

Stop it, they must be in this do or die clash. No time for funny business.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

Stop it, they must be in this do or die clash. No time for funny business.
the super eagles match against d pharaohs is far more important than the friendly match.
I'll love The u-23 coaching crew to thread softly as de pick players who're to prosecute friendly matches in preparation for Olympics. It will be early to unleash/unveil the weapons we have in our arsenal...

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
tbaba1234:
One of Awoniyi's missed chances

http://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos_h264high/12AE4573F71312529469386727424_SW_WEBM_14559056164790eb8105b63.mp4?versionId=LrFsosTAo1Ub9ohDChPx_rNLmvK8eM0B

The boy is already showing his missing talent. LOL. His movement was good. As usual. He will get it right soon. I hope Awoniyi gets to work with a good attacking coach who can polish his finishing.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
AIG07:

the super eagles match against d pharaohs is far more important than the friendly match.
I'll love The u-23 coaching crew to thread softly as de pick players who're to prosecute friendly matches in preparation for Olympics. It will be early to unleash/unveil the weapons we have in our arsenal...
It would be a no brainer which game they'd rather play and they have earned it so no excuses.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

It would be a no brainer which game they'd rather play and they have earned it so no excuses.

Do you think Success and Nacho will start for the Super Eagles? I do not think so. If they play for the Olympic team, they will start.

We have cover in the attack. I think Nacho And Success should begin their preparation with the U23 team.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Do you think Success and Nacho will start for the Super Eagles? I do not think so. If they play for the Olympic team, they will start.

We have cover in the attack. I think Nacho And Success should begin their preparation with the U23 team.
I don't get ur reasoning, are u saying that Iheanacho can't at worst be an impact sub? Success should take Igboun's spot, don't forget he is a winger in Granada so with him the coach has a flexible player.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Iheanacho: We Didn’t Have TV, I Begged To Watch EPL Games
[/size]
[img]http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/iheanacho-im-ripe-to-play-for-city-senior-team/[/img]
Manchester City star Kelechi Iheanacho has revealed how he used to beg to watch Premier League games at viewing centres in Nigeria when he was still a little kid.

Iheanacho said things were so bad his family could not afford a television set.

"We didn't have the money," he told the Daily Mail. "Maybe after the game I'd hear the scores and all that. I'd be at home playing football and my friends would come back after being there to tell me. We didn't have a television at home.

"Sometimes I watched the Spanish league – it was a bit cheaper, maybe N30. But the Premier League was N50. Sometimes I'd watch the Premier League if I found the money, or I'd go there and beg them to let me in. Or sneak in for the second half and pay half the money."

He revealed the hardship his family went through when he lost his mother.

"It was hard for us when my mother left us. We couldn't do anything so I said to myself "move on and keep working hard."

"She makes me work harder. When I'm not doing something right, or when I'm not playing or working hard enough, then I remember her. She pushed me to work hard.
"There are jobs (back home) but football has always been with me.

When I was growing up they didn't want me to do it because my mother was a teacher- they wanted me to go to school. But I love football and wanted to play – they wanted to stop me but couldn't.

"They wouldn't allow me to play outside after school but I went out anyway. Maybe I lost a bit of focus om my studies.

"It's amazing when you go back home now, when you remember how you were before. You go back home and all those people are calling your name, shouting. I get mobbed by the kids. They want to see you want to know you."

Now a first team player with City, Iheanacho described playing alongside Yaya Toure a dream come thorugh.

He stated that he never thought of getting the chance to play in City's first team.

"I support Barcelona because I watched the Spanish league. I saw Yaya (Toure) playing for Barcelona… And now I'm playing with him.
It's a dream come true.

"I have to be my own man but he is a big influence in Africa. He has done a lot in Africa and I hope to do that as well.

"I wasn't expecting that. I was working with the EDS (Elite Development Squad). He (Manuel Pellegrini) said I was going with them to Australia in pre-season and after we came back I was in the first team. I was a bit surprised.

"You feel a bit nervous, these are great players. It's important to listen.

"I'm happy playing with them now and they give me confidence to play, they encourage me a lot. That doesn't mean I'll disrespect them or feel I'm one of them now.

I wouldn't just do anything I like – I've got to keep my head down, keep working hard."
www.completesportsnigeria.com/iheanacho-we-didnt-have-tv-i-begged-to-watch-epl-games/
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (341) (Reply)

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.