Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. (7470 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women / Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. by Ezibless: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
Aiit
Re: 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. by Ezibless: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
Aiit.

God knows i woulda manage to read through if only the write up was spaced out lipsrsealed
Re: 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
so that means i am a badt gurl thanks op for me knowing where i belong
Re: 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. by bliss2al(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:

We aren't disagreeing over whether anybody likes "DE idea", just over if there is ANY idea at all to agree over. I don't see any sense in what the article said.

if u have eyes and can read and understand u will answer that question urself
Re: 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. by ihedinobi2: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
bliss2al:

if u have eyes and can read and understand u will answer that question urself
What question?
Re: 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. by bliss2al(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ezibless:
Aiit.

God knows i woulda manage to read through if only the write up was spaced out lipsrsealed

is it better now?
Re: 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. by bliss2al(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:

What question?

"if there is ANY idea at all to agree"

how about that one?
Re: 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. by ihedinobi2: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
bliss2al:

"if there is ANY idea at all to agree"

how about that one?
That wasn't a question. I was stating that I did not agree that there is any idea at all to agree over.
Re: 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. by bliss2al(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:

That wasn't a question. I was stating that I did not agree that there is any idea at all to agree over.

Do you u even knw what u are saying?
Re: 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. by Ezibless: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
bliss2al:

is it better now?

Berra cool
Re: 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. by ihedinobi2: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
bliss2al:

Do you u even knw what u are saying?
Yeah smiley

Do you yet?
Re: 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. by bliss2al(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ezibless:

Berra cool

K
Re: 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. by bliss2al(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Yeah smiley

Do you yet?
no offense bro, i think you are just a confused fellow!
Re: 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. by ihedinobi2: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
bliss2al:

no offense bro, i think you are just a confused fellow!
None taken. You're entitled to your thoughts. I'm entitled to my disagreement with them.
Re: 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. by bliss2al(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:

None taken. You're entitled to your thoughts. I'm entitled to my disagreement with them.

alryt then
Re: 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
It's hard to resist a bad girl who is a good woman grin
Re: 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. by bliss2al(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
PinkObsession:
It's hard to resist a bad girl who is a good woman grin

gbam the gods are with u

despite the fact that some fellow do not understand this......thank God some persons do

1 Like

Re: 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. by UjSizzle(f): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
This is one funny thread. Maybe our lives would be a lot easier if we stopped trying to define every darn thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Seduced My Dad, Made Love And Got Pregnant For Him — Lagos Girl Tells Her / Average girl: I want to know where To Meet Guys Online? / 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.