Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. (71388 Views)

8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy / Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by elipheleh(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pervert1:
trust me! U dnt wanna compare urself 2 statham....if u want a model,look up to me.
lol . who the fucking Bleep is this pervet.
dude dont mind him look at me as ur role model
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by ELGREF(m): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
I don't have any of these, I'm in trouble oooo
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pprovost:

short guy don do dis one strong thing grin
lol..He no too short sha
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by bunmioguns(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Vivly:
I want a tall muscular guy with a fat bank account living in a well set house and having a fat bank account from his place of work.
Thanks.

Vivly , you have found the right person

Nobody but me....

Just say yes,
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pervert1:
trust me! U dnt wanna compare urself 2 statham....if u want a model,look up to me.
shift abeg
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
emmygzy:
I pity all these babes, they will use them for rituals ehn.

Amen 2 dat becos they are lost and in lust

1 Like

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
Vivly:
I want a tall muscular guy with a fat bank account living in a well set house and having a fat bank account from his place of work.
Thanks.

If person check dis babe whey e get mouth, maybe she get tribal mark like zebra. Ladies feelin like untouchable since 19...kokoro!

2 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
Chuks16:

and how tall are you?
5'7
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Mclick(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
No problem let them all, nothing wrong with having a taste but setting unrealistic standard. Just as I am also trying to put things together, I dont want a girl who has spent all her money on jeweries with zero bank acc and zero support, thinking its the responsibility of men to solder their burden and all needs provide cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by todayguest(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
She who has ears, let her hear. Period.
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by williaam(m): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Some like them tall; others like them short and it all depends on the personality involve, for me if its a woman I rep them short not more than 5.5ft
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by oluamid(m): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
3cycle:

5'7 is short for a guy.

When I first saw this I wanted to say TFU!

But then I remember what my momma says: "never insult a lady", so I'mma cool it.
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Pervert1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
elipheleh:

lol . who the fucking Bleep is this pervet.
dude dont mind him look at me as ur role model
lol....the dude doesn't want 2 be short like u.
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by amokeme(f): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Vivly:
Thanks.
I like you jare..
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Pervert1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
MrIknowAll:
shift abeg
as$hole
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pervert1:
as$hole
D!ccckkk balls
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by zenith4biz(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
How many of you will reject Messi for Mikel

1 Like

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Pervert1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
MrIknowAll:
D!ccckkk balls
if you quote me again...ama fu*k your mum. Beat it cu*t
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by lirusehn(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
Vivly:
Thanks.

cheesy
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by hakeem4(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
Vivly:
Thanks.
you won't find husband

1 Like

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by abagnalie: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
Familyfirst:
- Bisi Adewale

Many Ladies are known to base their marital decisions on things that will not endure a life-time. These have led many of them into wrong marriages and life time bondage. We need to identify and deal with them:
1) HEIGHT: Every girl’s dream is to marry a tall, dark guy with a baritone voice; I wonder where they got the idea that tall guys are better in marriage. Hey Girls, tall guy can give you tall problems; it is not the height that matters but the depth of the guy in God and in character.

2) MUSCLE: [/b]Muscular and heavy looking guys are also lucky, they are seen to be good suitors, and girls do say "they look manly" "they look like real men". Sorry Girls, muscles do not make a real man, character and ability to shoulder responsibility do. A guy with muscle without character will use his muscles to deal with you and batter your beautiful face.

[b]3) A WELL SET HOUSE
: A guy with a well set house is the dream of any girl any day. Many girls will throw caution into the wind to grab a man who have a house with King size; beautiful Italian Settee, micro wave oven, well stock freezer, home theater, refrigerator, gas cooker, Plasma TV,6 by 6 bed, well stuff Kitchen, Dining table, washing machine, dish washers, split unit air conditioner etc is a dream catch for girls any day. Sorry girl, a well set house is good but it may be a well set trouble if the guy is not a man of character, manners or discretion, he will make the house look like a prison yard for you.

4) FAT BANK ACCOUNT: Girls are fond of trying to know how rich a guy is by checking the guy’s phones for bank alerts. They joyfully decide to marry a guy when they discover the guy is very rich with fat Bank balance. What a mistake? They don't want to know where the money is coming from; they don't even want to know what the guy does for a living. What concerns them is the money that is available to be spent. Many girls ended up finding themselves entangled for life in this kind of situation, don’t base your marriage on GREED, it won't turn to GREEN.

5) PLACE OF WORK: Some of our girls are in the habit of making marital decision base on the place a guy works. You dare not talk of marriage to them if you are a Teacher or civil servant. You dare not propose them if you are working with a small firm, or one man business. What an error? Girls note that, that a guy works in ACCESS BANK does not mean he will give you ACCESS to his heart or peace of mind. A guy that works in SHELL may put your life in a SHELL forever, you may not be the FIRST in the life of a guy that works in FIRST BANK, a guy that work in GUARANTEE TRUST BANK may not GUARANTEE your future. He may be working in NESTLE but not SETTLE you at home, So it is not about where he is working but about who is working in Him, God or devil.

Read more from......http://totalfamilylife.com/2014/10/12-wrong-things-girls-check-before-marrying-a-guy/
and the size of a man's third legg
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Pervert1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
]quote author=zenith4biz post=27229894]How many of you will reject Messi for Mikel[/quote]mikel rich na,nd is he ur definition of a tall man?
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Theanonymous9: 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
moscobabs:

pm me baby

Sharp guy cheesy
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Misogynist2014(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
Vivly:
Thanks.
I'm sure you know this will NEVER(emphasis added) come your way if you are ugly, dwarf, FAT(emphasis added grin), and worst of all, living in ABJECT(emphasis added) poverty!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pervert1:
if you quote me again...ama fu*k your mum. Beat it cu*t
go on! Cos ur mom just finished giving me a Blowjooob.. Her mouth z damn rotten... BTw, she's got a bad breath and also a loosed punny just like a drum...
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by piagetskinner(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
Wait oo...some girls are as Ugly as an old chinese man, yet they still want tall,handsome rich dudesundecided I do not think this is fair
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Misogynist2014(m): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
amokeme:
I like you jare..
Your wish conflicts with reality sad. Do you think we still live in 'dark ages' when men were expected to toil to feed one(or many) äss licking niggas who had hands but couldn't fend for herself in the name of"breadwinner"? If you don't have all the qualities you wish for, it is better not to wish for it at all. angry
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by avuekwe(f): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
elipheleh:

eeeya....i will tell ur hubby for u. By the way come and cheat with me

Hubby ke? I'm single and searching wink
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Chuks16(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
dovelike:

5'7

you try,but I will love to marry a 5'8ft girl
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by xynerise: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
What else do you want them to check?
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
@Op, there's absolutely nothing wrong with these preferences. Yes, a good character and well groomed background comes first but still you don't hear or see most men looking for jobless ,unattractive females because they simply have good character. So why the hell should you dictate a woman's preference? Even short men sef get higher taste than tall men.

1 Like

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by amokeme(f): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Your wish conflicts with reality sad. Do you think we still live in 'dark ages' when men were expected to toil to feed one(or many) äss licking niggas who had hands but couldn't fend for herself in the name of"breadwinner"? If you don't have all the qualities you wish for, it is better not to wish for it at all. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / This Christmas Tree Photo Has Got People Talking Online / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.