Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,111 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Seduction,men And Women - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seduction,men And Women (19258 Views)

Poll: best female seducer on dis thread

morenike: 17% (6 votes)
j-girl: 8% (3 votes)
whatever90: 5% (2 votes)
nomanicole: 14% (5 votes)
jamaicanhot: 11% (4 votes)
tope2000: 11% (4 votes)
trooe: 2% (1 vote)
chika98: 5% (2 votes)
stillwater: 20% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

SEDUCTION TIPS: 3 Things To Do If She Comes Over And Refuses To Have Sex / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control / Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seduction,men And Women by nomanicole(f): 3:53am On Nov 15, 2008
@sauron
just took a hot bath,so i'm dripping.i want you to help me dry my body,do you want a soft and relaxing massage before we start?i dont mind kisses all over my body,what do yoi want me to do to you first? wink
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 3:54am On Nov 15, 2008
nomanicole:

@sauron
how hot do you want it?how fast do you want it,do you want slow and deep?talk to me.

None of the above!!!
I want it on the beach(al fresco) with the possibility of getting caught in Emirates Palace Beach(Dubai) or Arambol Beach(India). cool

nomanicole:

@sauron
just took a hot bath,so i'm dripping.i want you to help me dry my body,do you want a soft and relaxing massage before we start?i don't mind kisses all over my body,what do yoi want me to do to you first? wink

This is getting HOT!!!
Wait a minute. . . . . .Are u really a seductress or an ardent Mills n Boon fan?
Re: Seduction,men And Women by tRoOE(f): 3:55am On Nov 15, 2008
[size=13pt]AHAHAH
me jealous grin grin grin u are not serious
[/size]
Re: Seduction,men And Women by nomanicole(f): 4:00am On Nov 15, 2008
a fierce seductress! i don't read mils and boons,i got it right here,try me.i enjoy communication when it comes to these,isn't that thoughtful,honey?
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 4:02am On Nov 15, 2008
nomanicole:

a fierce seductress! i don't read mils and boons,i got it right here,try me.i enjoy communication when it comes to these,isn't that thoughtful,honey?

Invigorating!!!
Maybe you should tell the house how you would seduce a full-blooded young man(in less than 100 words). tongue
Letz see if you would pass the test.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by JamaicanQT(f): 4:22am On Nov 15, 2008
@ H2O2

OH PLEASE
Re: Seduction,men And Women by nomanicole(f): 4:30am On Nov 15, 2008
kiss kiss kiss kiss kissthe beach? very romantic! but that kinda sound like the mills and boons
Re: Seduction,men And Women by JamaicanQT(f): 4:34am On Nov 15, 2008
@ NICOLE

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 4:36am On Nov 15, 2008
nomanicole:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kissthe beach? very romantic! but that kind of sound like the mills and boons thing,badagry beach is not far, why india?dubai?etc this urge will die oh,i'm longing for ur skin against mine,warm bodies with hot passion trying to explode,o my God!

Badagry beach. . . . .The cops would take anything to let us go if we are caught which defeats the purpose.
I want a country where we would be punishable by death if we get caught. That would be some thrill!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. I am 50,000 miles away from Badagry.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by nomanicole(f): 4:36am On Nov 15, 2008
oh saunow ur giving me jamb question
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 4:40am On Nov 15, 2008
nomanicole:

oh sauron
so far i ve proven without doubts that I'm a seductress now ur giving me jamb question because u feel threatened,oh please!spare me,anyone who has been following this thread knows that i'm good,i don't need to tell the house anything,come and let me show you,i want you to  be my witness,seeing is believing,right?

I can't feel the buzz. Write a descriptive essay like JamaicanQT did. cheesy
Re: Seduction,men And Women by nomanicole(f): 4:45am On Nov 15, 2008
i like my man that way
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 4:48am On Nov 15, 2008
nomanicole:

come and lets do it live and direct,are you trying to yab jamaicanqt?say she write essay?leave her out of this,swear you don't want me and i won't reply to you again or tell you how we can meet,because its like ur romantic and i like my man that way

Cyber-blackmail??
Wait a minute. . . . . .I hope u know things we do here are purely tongue-in-cheek.
It's nuthing to be taken seriously, abeg!! Swear?? Over what?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Seduction,men And Women by nomanicole(f): 4:56am On Nov 15, 2008
abeg oh! na play i dey play oh! i dont mean anything i said here today,its a game ,isn't it? trying to make the other succumb,its not like i wannna see you oh!i don't even know yu and if your pix is here.don't pick offence oh! its all part of the game,which one is cyber blackmail again? hia!!!!!!! onwe gi ihe nmadu ana ghi a nu ebe a.guy no vex,everything is a ploy to seduce you just like the topic says,make i try sleep.night night!! abi ,na gudmorning? sauron ,later.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 4:57am On Nov 15, 2008
Arrivederci, Miss seductress. cool
Re: Seduction,men And Women by nomanicole(f): 4:58am On Nov 15, 2008
@sauron
i think what you put up here is just to cover up cos u feel defeated grin cheesy wink kiss
Re: Seduction,men And Women by A40(m): 4:58am On Nov 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

Cyber-blackmail??
Wait a minute. . . . . .I hope u know things we do here are purely tongue-in-cheek.
It's nuthing to be taken seriously, abeg!! Swear?? Over what?? shocked shocked shocked
Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned or rejected  cheesy cheesy

nomanicole:

abeg oh! na play i dey play oh! i don't mean anything i said here today,its a game ,isn't it? trying to make the other succumb,its not like i wannna see you oh!i don't even know yu and if your pix is here.don't pick offence oh! its all part of the game,which one is cyber blackmail again? hia!!!!!!! onwe gi ihe nmadu ana ghi a nu ebe a.guy no vex,everything is a ploy to seduce you just like the topic says,make i try sleep.night night!! abi ,na gudmorning? sauron ,later.
Naah its all fun and games Nairaland is a mad-house with all types of peeps be careful who you tease you never know who might take it serious and stalk on you
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 5:00am On Nov 15, 2008
nomanicole:

@sauron
i think what you put up here is just to cover up because u feel defeated grin cheesy wink kiss

Defeated??
I know no defeat, miss seductress!!!
Re: Seduction,men And Women by jgirl3: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2008
Your story just makes me giggle.

If you do that for me I'll do something similar for you.
You're going to walk into a house dimly lit, with scented candles burning and air filled with incense (don't you love it?). After that I'm leading you right into a nice warm bubble bath where you'll have the pleasure of getting a relaxing massage from me. As soon as we leave the shower, we'll enjoy a nice meal together, with soft music playing in the background. I'm setting the mood, girl.
Please let me stop for now , before I wetten you.
Finally! Someone got it out of H2O2. We thank our stars.
Who is he wetting now?
Yeye! No shyness this time.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by H2O2: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2008
Isn't it past your curfew? Abi did you just finish dripping to my scenario wink
Re: Seduction,men And Women by jgirl3: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2008
H2O2:

Isn't it past your curfew?  Abi did you just finish dripping to my scenario  wink
Oh you wish! It takes way more than a few words to get me going.
I just got back and no, I don't have a curfew. What are you doing awake? Fantasizing about JamaicanQT?  cheesy cheesy
Re: Seduction,men And Women by H2O2: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2008
I'm fantasizing about life with a naija girl. Don't tell me you just came black from clubbing,
Re: Seduction,men And Women by jgirl3: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2008
H2O2:

I'm fantasizing about life with a naija girl.  Don't tell me you just came black from clubbing,
Oh really? Dang it! With all our dirtiness.
I didn't just get back from clubbing, I just got back from a mixer.

What are you doing up?
You didn't answer me. . . who are you seducing?
Re: Seduction,men And Women by H2O2: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2008
Nobody. Let's talk about your romantic life. Who are you shagging undecided , or for a lack of a better word, seeing? Surely you are not married. Asking for seduction advise from a guy is a total disgrace to your womanhood.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by MrCrackles(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked

early momo, una no get job
Re: Seduction,men And Women by jgirl3: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2008
H2O2:

Nobody.  Let's talk about your romantic life.  Who are you shagging  undecided , or for a lack of a better word, seeing?  Surely you are not married.  Asking for seduction advise from a guy is a total disgrace to your womanhood.
First things first. I am not about to spill my personal biz for all of NL to see (Although i wish i was shagging Van Vicker) and I'm seeing nobody.
What makes you think I'm not married? I could be a mother of 3 for all you know.
I totally know how to seduce a guy. . . I just wanted to hear your own idea of seduction. . . Since when did that become a problem?

Again, what is wrong with a woman getting tips from a guy who chooses to say all Nigerian women cannot seduce. I wanted you to prove yourself right.

Mr. Crackles, are you or are you not seducing?
Re: Seduction,men And Women by MrCrackles(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2008
j-girl:

me?
seduce?

i would pass, itz bloody 9am in the morning! grin

i would rather watch the e-seduction battle btw you and H202 tongue
Re: Seduction,men And Women by jgirl3: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2008
MrCrackles:

me?
seduce?

i would pass, itz bloody 9am in the morning! grin

i would rather watch the e-seduction battle between you and H202 tongue
LOL! it's not an e-seduction battle. It's a battle over seduction and that's because he had the nerve to diss naija girls who seduce their men. You better start picking up tips from this thread so you can use them on morenike and your other girls. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seduction,men And Women by H2O2: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2008
j-girl:

First things first. I am not about to spill my personal biz for all of NL to see (Although i wish i was shagging Van Vicker) and I'm seeing nobody.
What makes you think I'm not married? I could be a mother of 3 for all you know.
I totally know how to seduce a guy. . . I just wanted to hear your own idea of seduction. . . Since when did that become a problem?

Again, what is wrong with a woman getting tips from a guy who chooses to say all Nigerian women cannot seduce. I wanted you to prove yourself right.

Of course naija girls can't seduce.  Maybe some of them can, but not all of them.  Our girls are too slimy and frigid.  Their tabon tabon english alone sef is enough to make an erection dissappear.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by H2O2: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2008
That unilag girls video is a perfect example of automatic turnoff angry
Don't we deserve a right to be seduced?
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2008
@topic
It can be fun sometimes of course, it drives my husband crazy kiss
Re: Seduction,men And Women by MrCrackles(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2008
j-girl:

LOL! it's not an e-seduction battle. It's a battle over seduction and that's because he had the nerve to diss naija girls who seduce their men. You better start picking up tips from this thread so you can use them on morenike and your other girls.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

i don't need to pick up tips from here
i am the embodiment of seduction so watch it
u cross my path when i am in the mood and i would crunch u
morenike and my other girls? uhmmm don't let Mrs Brash! hear this ooo AMAKAONE she is only having a laugh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Are African Ameran Women The Most Beautiful Of The Black Race? / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.