Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,802 members, 7,862,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Seduction,men And Women - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seduction,men And Women (19303 Views)

Poll: best female seducer on dis thread

morenike: 17% (6 votes)
j-girl: 8% (3 votes)
whatever90: 5% (2 votes)
nomanicole: 14% (5 votes)
jamaicanhot: 11% (4 votes)
tope2000: 11% (4 votes)
trooe: 2% (1 vote)
chika98: 5% (2 votes)
stillwater: 20% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

SEDUCTION TIPS: 3 Things To Do If She Comes Over And Refuses To Have Sex / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control / Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 3:02am On Nov 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

Not even Nomanicole's golden cleavage can make me squirm.

i hear u hanni,see u touching ur below already grin grin nomanicole has not even started ,u r droping ur saliva on d floor,wat wil happen wen u see d exposed chests ? faint? tongue
Re: Seduction,men And Women by jgirl3: 3:02am On Nov 15, 2008
H2O2:

morenike for where? Morenike no get mouth.  I try seduce am yesterday, but she came before I even started.   grin  grin

I tell you say betta people dey.I wouldn't even wish that upon my most disliked enemy.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
You're not serious.
Who dash you better people? Abeg jare!
See correct seduction skills. You still have to tell us how you seduce your women.
You know that we'll leave you alone if you really convince us that you can seduce girls.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 3:03am On Nov 15, 2008
h202: U don come again?

tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Sometimes seduction is not about taking your clothes off.
You need to put a little dancing to it, and am not talking about ass shaking, am taking about those flexible moves, but  it very seductive when it done right.
[/size]

yeah I guess. Anyways where are the tips so ppl like us can learn a thing or two.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by tRoOE(f): 3:04am On Nov 15, 2008
j-girl:

Of course no granny undies.

H2O2 ran off again. That guy is showing me some cowardly traits these days
. A kiss for who?
Oh dang! You just lost the seduction . . . altogether.
Peace!

[size=13pt]
Why are you wasting your time and energy on the bobo.
ahah it method of seduction is probably raining insult on you, i wonder if he has a gf sef embarassed embarassed

@ H2O2
offcourse you can't wish that, small boy like you grin grin
[/size]
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 3:06am On Nov 15, 2008
tRoOE:

i wonder if he has a girlfriend sef embarassed embarassed

no mind am ,na him type dey do like mumu for woman,lick woman feet,forget all this ojare,them say talk is cheap,i know his type grin grin grin grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 3:06am On Nov 15, 2008
whatever90:

i hear u hanni,see u touching ur below already grin grin nomanicole has not even started ,u r droping ur saliva on d floor,what wil happen when u see d exposed chests ? faint? tongue

At all. . . . . . .I have a 40DD size beside me.
Nomanicole needs some groundbreaking boob job to make me drool. wink cheesy
Re: Seduction,men And Women by jgirl3: 3:08am On Nov 15, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]
Why are you wasting your time and energy on the bobo.
ahah it method of seduction is probably raining insult on you, i wonder if he has a girlfriend sef embarassed embarassed

@ H2O2
offcourse you can't wish that, small boy like you grin grin
[/size]

Girl! I asked myself that q. Morenike said his gf is his computer. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Let him tell us how he seduces women.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by nomanicole(f): 3:09am On Nov 15, 2008
@whatever
i go dey give them the thing small small,abi?

@A40
i'll think about it while working on my babies,sauron and debosky,will you be patient sweetie? wink
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 3:10am On Nov 15, 2008
nomanicole:

@whatever
i go dey give them the thing small small,abi?

@A40
i'll think about it while working on my babies,sauron and debosky,will you be patient sweetie? wink

abia. . . . , . . . . nwan ka ehn,abeg seduce d living daylight out of those two stubborn human beings wey call themselves sauron and debosky grin grin small small oo,give them small small,cos i wann.a watch them beg u for it,i wann.a see them go crazy asking for a glimpse of those succulent things cool
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 3:13am On Nov 15, 2008
I can see why they are drooling for Nomanicole.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 3:15am On Nov 15, 2008
whatever90:

abia. .  . . ,  . . . .  nwan ka ehn,abeg seduce d living daylight out of those two stubborn human beings wey call themselves sauron and debosky grin grin small small oo,give them small small,because i wann.a watch them beg u for it,i wann.a see them go crazy asking for a glimpse of those succulent things cool

Nomanicole needs to be a Pamela Anderson to make Sauron drool.
I am not convinced with what she has to offer yet.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Morenike3(f): 3:15am On Nov 15, 2008
You guys, stop abusing my H202 na.

Oya, H.Peroxide, come and teach me how to seduce kiss kiss kiss
Re: Seduction,men And Women by jgirl3: 3:16am On Nov 15, 2008
*Morenike:

Shut up dia! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Let him talk in public. He can abuse naija women like no man's business.
If he can abuse us, he can lecture us.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 3:16am On Nov 15, 2008
*Morenike:

What kinda love and hate relationship be this eh?
Re: Seduction,men And Women by tRoOE(f): 3:16am On Nov 15, 2008
whatever90:

no mind am ,na him type dey do like mumu for woman,lick woman feet,forget all this ojare,them say talk is cheap,i know his type grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]haba ohhhh too much noise, he still hasn't told us how he Seducewomen babygirls grin grin

@JGIRL
He can't tell you, since he has no idea how to get a ladty attention lipsrsealed
[/size]
Re: Seduction,men And Women by H2O2: 3:16am On Nov 15, 2008
whatever90:

You can never know my type.  My type knows talk is cheap.  My type will not give your type a chance in hell to stain my legacy.  tongue

Yes, chika,  I have come again.  Miss me, darlin?
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 3:18am On Nov 15, 2008
H2O2:

You can never know my type.  My type knows talk is cheap.  My type will not give your type a chance in hell to stain my legacy.  tongue

Yes, chika,  I have come again.  Miss me, darlin?

Depends. You cometh in peace?
Re: Seduction,men And Women by A40(m): 3:18am On Nov 15, 2008
nomanicole:

@A40

Sure thing.It takes patience to be a Gunner these days sef  cheesy
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 3:18am On Nov 15, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt][font=Garamond][color=#990000]haba ohhhh too much noise, he still hasn't told us how he Seducewomen babygirls grin grin

oh so u no know say h2o2 na d type wey dey seduce new born babies,if u tink im yling just give am ur child of 6 months make him carry,if h2o2 rod no stand and if dat girl no loose her virginity dat same day make u know say whatever90 na lie lie grin grin grin grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by nomanicole(f): 3:19am On Nov 15, 2008
@sauron

darling,we aint having no problems,are we?(whispering softly)all i wan do is take you there,i dont need silicones to make you want me,i've got the real thing,soft,succulent,sweet ,full and highly firm even without bras,you wanna know know what it feels like,don't you.?licking his ears.sweetheart,you dont wanna come get me? i'm waiting!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss wink
Re: Seduction,men And Women by H2O2: 3:19am On Nov 15, 2008
See women.  kaiiiii!  the player knows curiousity gets women ticking.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by H2O2: 3:20am On Nov 15, 2008
chika, sweetie, my type always comes in peace. I just know how to make a grand entrance.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 3:21am On Nov 15, 2008
nomanicole:

@sauron

darling,we aint having no problems,are we?(whispering softly)all i wan do is take you there,i don't need silicones to make you want me,i've got the real thing,soft,succulent,sweet ,full and highly firm even without bras,you want to know know what it feels like,don't you.?licking his ears.sweetheart,you don't want to come get me? i'm waiting!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss wink

ahhh sauron manicole mean business oooo ,where u dey,show face asap grin grin

see h2o2 don dey drool for dis one,oya go meet 1 week old pikin ,na them be ya type grin grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by jgirl3: 3:21am On Nov 15, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]haba ohhhh too much noise, he still hasn't told us how he Seducewomen babygirls grin grin

@JGIRL
He can't tell you, since he has no idea how to get a ladty attention lipsrsealed
[/size]
LMAO!!!!!!!
Nonsense upon rubbish.
Trooe, Whatever, Morenike, A-baby, and H202 - I have to go to an event now.
I am hoping that you guys will still be here when I get back.
Drag it out of H2O2 o! Force it out of him, become exorcists.
He must talk by force today!  angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue

A - go around kissing sogbo? You will meet me here.

Y'all have fun now!
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 3:22am On Nov 15, 2008
nomanicole:

@sauron

darling,we aint having no problems,are we?(whispering softly)all i wan do is take you there,i don't need silicones to make you want me,i've got the real thing,soft,succulent,sweet ,full and highly firm even without bras,you want to know know what it feels like,don't you.?licking his ears.sweetheart,you don't want to come get me? i'm waiting!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss wink

I don't have any problems with you.
Just letting you know the standard required to make me salivate. . . .
While you are it, whatz your cup size?? DD or QQ?? grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Morenike3(f): 3:23am On Nov 15, 2008
Bye, we'll be here sha.

People get it out of H2O2, I gotz to go! adios kiss
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 3:23am On Nov 15, 2008
Coming in peace ke? Soon you will start raining abuses on me.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by H2O2: 3:23am On Nov 15, 2008
whatever90:

ahhh sauron manicole mean business oooo ,where u dey,show face asap grin grin

see h2o2 don dey drool for this one,oya go meet 1 week old pikin ,na them be ya type grin grin
What sort of corrupted pedophilic fantasies are you nursing tonight  undecided
Re: Seduction,men And Women by H2O2: 3:25am On Nov 15, 2008
chika98:

Coming in peace ke? Soon you will start raining abuses on me.
no babe
ima lover
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 3:25am On Nov 15, 2008
H2O2:

What sort of corrupted pedophilic fantasies are you nursing tonight  undecided

haaa u still dey hiaaaa? u never go do as usual,naaa i dont have a little cousin to give to u grin grin grin  u wan cry?oya wipe away ur tears grin

@all

sleep well all,gotta go now kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Seduction,men And Women by nomanicole(f): 3:26am On Nov 15, 2008
@sauron
i dont need to be pamela,i'm cool being me,nomanicole! i bet u don't know what pamela has to offer, i'm nigerian,proudly. and i wan give u my naija sweetheart like u've never had it before
Re: Seduction,men And Women by tRoOE(f): 3:27am On Nov 15, 2008
whatever90:

oh so u no know say h2o2 na d type wey dey seduce new born babies,if u think I'm yling just give am ur child of 6 months make him carry,if h2o2 rod no stand and if that girl no loose her virginity that same day make u know say whatever90 na lie lie grin grin grin grin
[size=13pt]lmfao abeg no kill me jare grin grin grin grin

girl
enjoy jare, oh whose am might still be here, no plans 2nite
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) / Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.