Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Seduction,men And Women - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seduction,men And Women (19313 Views)

Poll: best female seducer on dis thread

morenike: 17% (6 votes)
j-girl: 8% (3 votes)
whatever90: 5% (2 votes)
nomanicole: 14% (5 votes)
jamaicanhot: 11% (4 votes)
tope2000: 11% (4 votes)
trooe: 2% (1 vote)
chika98: 5% (2 votes)
stillwater: 20% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

SEDUCTION TIPS: 3 Things To Do If She Comes Over And Refuses To Have Sex / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control / Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 3:28am On Nov 15, 2008
nomanicole:

@sauron
i don't need to be pamela,i'm cool being me,nomanicole! i bet u don't know what pamela has to offer, i'm nigerian,proudly. and i wan give u [b]my naija sweetheart [/b]like u've never had it before

Naija sweetheart?? Thatz a first.
Please describe naija sweetheart?? grin cheesy
Re: Seduction,men And Women by nomanicole(f): 3:28am On Nov 15, 2008
@sauron
sugarbun,i love chocolates u know,i dont mind if you come over so we can experiment with some while unhooking my bra to know the size,u coming?
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 3:29am On Nov 15, 2008
H2O2:

no babe
ima lover

hmmm.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by A40(m): 3:30am On Nov 15, 2008
j-girl:

LMAO!!!!!!!
Nonsense upon rubbish.
Trooe, Whatever, Morenike, A-baby, and H202 - I have to go to an event now.
I am hoping that you guys will still be here when I get back.
Drag it out of H2O2 o! Force it out of him, become exorcists.
He must talk by force today!  angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue

A - go around kissing sogbo? You will meet me here.

Y'all have fun now!
Its not what you think Hon we where just sharing Gunner love
Re: Seduction,men And Women by JamaicanQT(f): 3:32am On Nov 15, 2008
this how i seduce the my boyfriend we don’t live together but i have keys to his flat and he has keys for mine,

he is usually home by 6:30 so I’d go by the house without him knowing, dress up in my sexiest lingerie and a robe and wait for him in the bed room, when he switches on the light he see me, I’d then lead him to the bath and bathe him gently while i kiss him on his neck softly, after i finish his bath i dry his body and lead him to the bedroom and massage him with massage oil after I’ll take off the robe and give my best smile and he'll know what time it is,  grin grin grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by nomanicole(f): 3:32am On Nov 15, 2008
@sauron
co*
Re: Seduction,men And Women by H2O2: 3:33am On Nov 15, 2008
whatever90:

haaa u still dey hiaaaa? u never go do as usual,naaa i don't have a little cousin to give to u grin grin grin  u wan cry?oya wipe away ur tears grin

@all

sleep well all,gotta go now kiss kiss kiss kiss
woah, you need to see a shrink.  your sexual fantasies are so twisted.

chika98:

hmmm.
hmm, what?  you seem calm tonight.  where's your romeo  
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 3:33am On Nov 15, 2008
nomanicole:

@sauron
sugarbun,i love chocolates u know,i don't mind if you come over so we can experiment with some while unhooking my bra to know the size,u coming?

I'd be late. grin grin grin
If u tell me your cup-size, that might make me come over quicker than u think. wink

nomanicole:

@sauron
come to my room and let me show you what a sweetheart is(its a description),do you want me talking"behind door and after excersize" discussions here,its our talk,don't you think? wink my room kiss

Where is your room?? I lost ma sat nav. tongue
Re: Seduction,men And Women by H2O2: 3:33am On Nov 15, 2008
JamaicanQT:

this how i seduce the my boyfriend we don’t live together but i have keys to his flat and he has keys for mine,

he is usually home by 6:30 so I’d go by the house without him knowing, dress up in my sexiest lingerie and a robe and wait for him in the bed room, when he switches on the light he see me, I’d then lead him to the bath and bathe him gently while i kiss him on his neck softly, after i finish his bath i dry his body and lead him to the bedroom and massage him with massage oil after I’ll take off the robe and give my best smile and he'll know what time it is, grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 3:34am On Nov 15, 2008
H2O2:

woah, you need to see a shrink.  your sexual fantasies are so twisted.
hmm, what?  you seem calm tonight.  where's your romeo  

I'm always calm. I ain't a feisty chic.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by JamaicanQT(f): 3:34am On Nov 15, 2008
@ H2O2 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

why the grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 3:35am On Nov 15, 2008
JamaicanQT:

he is usually home by 6:30 so I’d go by the house without him knowing,  dress up in my sexiest lingerie and a robe and wait for him in the bed room,  when he switches on the light he see me,  I’d then lead him to the bath and bathe him gently while i kiss him on his neck softly,  after i finish his bath i dry his body and lead him to the bedroom and massage him with massage oil after I’ll take off the robe and give my best smile and he'll know what time it is,   grin grin grin

Now that's pretty hot.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by nomanicole(f): 3:37am On Nov 15, 2008
@sauron
ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!uhhhhhhhhhhhh!(sighs faintly),sauron find the compass,find my room.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by JamaicanQT(f): 3:38am On Nov 15, 2008
just one look in my eyes and he'll be seduced
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 3:39am On Nov 15, 2008
lol. . are you saying you've got sexy eyes??
Re: Seduction,men And Women by A40(m): 3:40am On Nov 15, 2008
JamaicanQT:

he is usually home by 6:30 so I’d go by the house without him knowing, dress up in my sexiest lingerie and a robe and wait for him in the bed room, when he switches on the light he see me, I’d then lead him to the bath and bathe him gently while i kiss him on his neck softly, after i finish his bath i dry his body and lead him to the bedroom and massage him with massage oil after I’ll take off the robe and give my best smile and he'll know what time it is,  grin grin grin
Sizzla!!! cool cool
Re: Seduction,men And Women by nomanicole(f): 3:40am On Nov 15, 2008
@whatever
pls help sauron find his sat.nav,he is trying to locate my room.pls hurry
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 3:40am On Nov 15, 2008
nomanicole:

@sauron
ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!uhhhhhhhhhhhh!(sighs faintly),sauron find the compass,find my room.

Ma sat nav is faulty. . . . .It is struggling to get me to your room safely. cheesy grin

JamaicanQT:

he is usually home by 6:30 so I’d go by the house without him knowing,  dress up in my sexiest lingerie and a robe and wait for him in the bed room,  when he switches on the light he see me,  I’d then lead him to the bath and bathe him gently while i kiss him on his neck softly,  after i finish his bath i dry his body and lead him to the bedroom and massage him with massage oil after I’ll take off the robe and give my best smile and he'll know what time it is,   grin grin grin

Won't he eat or drink before this kizzack goes down??
I thunk couples need fluids in their system before getting down(judging by the amount of fluids they use during the shiznit).
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Morenike3(f): 3:41am On Nov 15, 2008
Jenny, wetin my name dey do there?

Who did I seduce? plzzzzzzzzzzz comot am. Thank you kiss kiss
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 3:43am On Nov 15, 2008
I no follow dey seduce anyone ooo. Wetin my name dey do for dia??

Fluid ke? Knocking boots on a full stomach isn't fun or is it?
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 3:44am On Nov 15, 2008
chika98:

I no follow dey seduce anyone ooo. Wetin my name dey do for dia??

Fluid ke? Knocking boots on a full stomach isn't fun or is it?

I am not talking about full stomach before crinking.
What about chocs, glasses of red wine and prolly water to set the body system at full blast!!!

@ Jamaican QT,

Your eyes are eerie.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by H2O2: 3:45am On Nov 15, 2008
chika98:

I'm always calm. I ain't a feisty chic.
That wasn't the case yesterday.  or, did you do all that because you wanted me to say hi to you?
Re: Seduction,men And Women by nomanicole(f): 3:45am On Nov 15, 2008
@sauron
baby(moans softly) u coming?i'm dripping!

@whatever
pls help sauron find my room,he's finding it difficult.he's on his way though!
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 3:46am On Nov 15, 2008
A glass of wine is good. You can have water after.

H2O2:

That wasn't the case yesterday.  or, did you do all that because you wanted me to say hi to you?

Don't push it.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by JamaicanQT(f): 3:47am On Nov 15, 2008
who is Jamaicanhot undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 3:48am On Nov 15, 2008
nomanicole:

@sauron
baby(moans softly) u coming?i'm dripping!

Dripping of sweat or "love-vendor juice"??

@whatever
please help sauron find my room,he's finding it difficult.he's on his way though!

Jenny is in the comfort of her hubby's arms now. She has closed for the day.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by JamaicanQT(f): 3:48am On Nov 15, 2008
its all the the eyes ;d ;d ;d
Re: Seduction,men And Women by nomanicole(f): 3:49am On Nov 15, 2008
@sauron
how hot do you want it?how fast do you want it,do you want slow and deep?talk to me.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by H2O2: 3:49am On Nov 15, 2008
JamaicanQT:

@ H2O2 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

why the grin

Your story just makes me giggle.

If you do that for me I'll do something similar for you.
You're going to walk into a house dimly lit, with scented candles burning and air filled with incense (don't you love it?). After that I'm leading you right into a nice warm bubble bath where you'll have the pleasure of getting a relaxing massage from me. As soon as we leave the shower, we'll enjoy a nice meal together, with soft music playing in the background. I'm setting the mood, girl.
Please let me stop for now , before I wetten you.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by H2O2: 3:50am On Nov 15, 2008
Jamaica, I just voted for you on the poll. I want our girls to learn a couple of things from you kiss
Re: Seduction,men And Women by tRoOE(f): 3:51am On Nov 15, 2008
[size=13pt]nomanicole and ~Sauron~
can you two get a room or sumthing undecided
[/size]
Re: Seduction,men And Women by H2O2: 3:51am On Nov 15, 2008
chika98:

A glass of wine is good. You can have water after.

Don't push it.
y u so mad?  don't u want me to be nice to you

tRoOE:

[size=13pt]nomanicole and ~Sauron~
can you two get a room or something undecided
[/size]

don't be jealous grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... / Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.