Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Seduction,men And Women - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seduction,men And Women (19302 Views)

Poll: best female seducer on dis thread

morenike: 17% (6 votes)
j-girl: 8% (3 votes)
whatever90: 5% (2 votes)
nomanicole: 14% (5 votes)
jamaicanhot: 11% (4 votes)
tope2000: 11% (4 votes)
trooe: 2% (1 vote)
chika98: 5% (2 votes)
stillwater: 20% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

SEDUCTION TIPS: 3 Things To Do If She Comes Over And Refuses To Have Sex / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control / Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seduction,men And Women by jgirl3: 1:41am On Nov 15, 2008
whatever90:

i loff u too jare ,no mind me grin grin grin by d way ,tell us how u go use seduce man wink
Na you suppose dey teach us now.
Oya. start.
I have my notebook and biro (lol! I miss naija)

Morenike - 2/10? Kai kai kai
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Morenike3(f): 1:48am On Nov 15, 2008
Jenny, am waiting o. . . . tongue
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 1:52am On Nov 15, 2008
see their mouths like "waiting" grin u ppl should tell me how u seduce men ojare,i want to learn sad
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Morenike3(f): 1:53am On Nov 15, 2008
So you two don't know? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 1:54am On Nov 15, 2008
yes we dnt knw,dats why we r relying on u sad
Re: Seduction,men And Women by jgirl3: 2:00am On Nov 15, 2008
Teach us now!
I said I'm learning how to seduce men. I need a real life man to test it on before I can claim I can seduce.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 2:04am On Nov 15, 2008
ok tell us about the ones uve learnt so far
Re: Seduction,men And Women by jgirl3: 2:13am On Nov 15, 2008
Whatever, you're the married one. How do you seduce Mr. K?
Re: Seduction,men And Women by tRoOE(f): 2:15am On Nov 15, 2008
[size=13pt]Seduction comes naturally, and plz don't start licking your lips like Ini edo like does in the movies(that is a big turn off)

@jgirl
u no dey shame, so you don't know how to seduce men embarassed jk
[/size]
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 2:18am On Nov 15, 2008
j-girl:

Whatever, you're the married one. How do you seduce Mr. K?

i don't seduce ,i more like disturb and distract him,especially when hes watching a very important stuff on TV,or reading thats when i act grin grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by A40(m): 2:19am On Nov 15, 2008
@j-girl and Morenike
You girls are wicked see as una bully the poor guy out of the thread undecided undecided

@H202
Guy you fall my hand you no represent us well at all undecided undecided
Re: Seduction,men And Women by jgirl3: 2:23am On Nov 15, 2008
tRoOE:

@jgirl
u no dey shame, so you don't know how to seduce men embarassed jk
[/color][/font][/size]
I said I am learning. You too can teach me.
Oya start talking o! I have biro and paper.
whatever90:

i don't seduce ,i more like disturb and distract him,especially when hes watching a very important stuff on TV,or reading thats when i act grin grin
Oh really?
That's nice. . . I'll try that on A-40 during an arsenal match. Let's see what happens. grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
A-40:

@j-girl and Morenike
You girls are wicked see as una bully the poor guy out of the thread undecided undecided

@H202
Guy you fall my hand you no represent us well at all undecided undecided
LOL!
We did not bully him.
We only asked him to tell us how he seduces.
Is that a sin again?
You want me to start with you too?
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 15, 2008
Seduction comes naturally, and plz don't start licking your lips like Ini edo like does in the movies(that is a big turn off)

Lol grin Nollywood seduction 101 cheesy
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 2:27am On Nov 15, 2008
Nollywood and their never ending annoying moves.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by A40(m): 2:34am On Nov 15, 2008
j-girl:

That's nice. . . I'll try that on A-40 during an arsenal match. Let's see what happens. grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue :PLOL!
Pray we win because if we don't that house will not contain both of us ooh.Besides i can always watch the game at Tony's house

j-girl:

We did not bully him.
We only asked him to tell us how he seduces.
Is that a sin again?
You want me to start with you too?
Yeah right i agree to an extent he talked a good one and didn't match it with action
Please start with me you know how i love being seduced by you

hush!!!!!!!!! its our little secret
Re: Seduction,men And Women by jgirl3: 2:41am On Nov 15, 2008
A-40:

Pray we win because if we don't that house will not contain both of us ooh.Besides i can always watch the game at Tony's house
Yeah right i agree to an extent he talked a good one and didn't match it with action
Please start with me you know how i love being seduced by you

hush!!!!!!!!! its our little secret
Ah. . . when Arsenal is playing their 50th minute, I'll just whisk you away.
I guarantee that if they lose, you'll still remain a happy seduced guy.  wink wink wink wink

I'll start with you then.
I hear that darl. .  wink

Whatever, teach me the art of seduction now o! Don't let me wound A abeg! grin grin grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by tRoOE(f): 2:41am On Nov 15, 2008
I said I am learning. You too can teach me.
Oya start talking o! I have biro and paper.
[size=13pt]If i teach you, which one will i use tongue
but you can start by using the strip pole,you can get one 4 ur aparment, it cost less that 100 bucks grin
[/size]
Re: Seduction,men And Women by chika98: 2:43am On Nov 15, 2008
tRoOE:

but you can start by using the strip pole,you can get one 4 ur aparment, i[b]t cost less that 100 bucks[/b] grin
[/size]

Why waste all that money when all you have to do is to take your clothes off.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by H2O2: 2:46am On Nov 15, 2008
tRoOE:

but you can start by using the strip pole,you can get one 4 ur aparment, it cost less that 100 bucks grin
[/size]

chika98:

Ashewo people. Una no surprise me. Naija babes just dey drop skirt like say everyday na naked new year.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by jgirl3: 2:47am On Nov 15, 2008
tRoOE:

[/size]
Strip pole? Hmmmmm. . . Trooe's teaching me the advanced type.
Let's talk about using chairs first before we graduate to pole abeg.
chika98:

It's called creativity.
Takiing clothes off becomes a norm after a couple of times. You gotta spice it up to keep the energy level high.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 2:48am On Nov 15, 2008
H2O2:

Ashewo people.  Una no surprise me.  Naija babes just dey drop skirt like say everyday na naked new year.

ashewo yea,but u try seduce morenike she no gree for u,seh na d thing wey dey pain u? grin grin grin i talk am say na mouth u just dey make for hiaaaaaa,if morenike no gree for u,try smone else naaa,all hope is not lost yet grin grin grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by A40(m): 2:50am On Nov 15, 2008
chika98:

Naah that's too basic and average we need something classy and creative lol anyone can take their clothes off

j-girl:

Ah. . . when Arsenal is playing their 50th minute, I'll just whisk you away.
I guarantee that if they lose, you'll still remain a happy seduced guy.  wink wink wink wink

I'll start with you then.
I hear that darl. .  wink

Whatever, teach me the art of seduction now o! Don't let me wound A abeg! grin grin grin
Hmm honey i have to tell you one secret ooh.I don't play with my Arsenal if the ref has not put the whistle in his mouth there is no whisking me away ooh

I am waiting for ya. wink

I would get that pole fixed in our bedroom this weekend
Re: Seduction,men And Women by tRoOE(f): 2:50am On Nov 15, 2008
chika98:

[size=13pt]Sometimes seduction is not about taking your clothes off.
You need to put a little dancing to it, and am not talking about ass shaking, am taking about those flexible moves, but  it very seductive when it done right.
[/size]
Re: Seduction,men And Women by jgirl3: 2:51am On Nov 15, 2008
H2O2:

Ashewo people.  Una no surprise me.  Naija babes just dey drop skirt like say everyday na naked new year.
You fit show face?
Tell us how you seduce women, you were busy stammering. Now that we're talking about it, you're calling us ashewo.
Tell me you're not wishing that you could be in trooe's hubby's shoes this time.
A-40:

Hmm honey i have to tell you one secret ooh.I don't play with my Arsenal if the ref has not put the whistle in his mouth there is no whisking me away ooh

I am waiting for ya. wink

I would get that pole fixed in our bedroom this weekend

Either I do it during Arsenal game or forget it!
Hurry up and get the pole.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by nomanicole(f): 2:54am On Nov 15, 2008
@whatever
i no talk well? cheesy

@david
i never start,u don dey shout miracle,cool down,bros! kiss

@debosky
honeybun,places boobs infront of his face and shakes a lil bit andturns to look him directly in the eyesand whispers softly in his ear.baby,do you want some milkshake to go with this?

@tope
thanks chic,i think its time i showed them a lil bit of my stuff

@sauron
hehhhhhhhhhhhhh!inshort, kiss wink

@chamotex
c'mon sugar,wetin wan wound you,i go just pet you so tay u go 4get many many things,maka n ga e me gi many many things

@debosky
sweetie,i'm a gunner,i guess you are,so maybe we have a some things in common,what do you think?bends slightly over and kisses his forehead,his nose and, (make we no carry am go far na!
Re: Seduction,men And Women by tRoOE(f): 2:55am On Nov 15, 2008
j-girl:

Strip pole? Hmmmmm. . . Trooe's teaching me the advanced type.
Let's talk about using chairs first before we graduate to pole abeg. It's called creativity.
Takiing clothes off becomes a norm after a couple of times. You gotta spice it up to keep the energy level high.
[size=13pt]Well the chair is very common, that is why you need to advance. if you are going to use the chair, plz no granny panty or g string tongue[/size]

H2O2:

Ashewo people. Una no surprise me. Naija babes just dey drop skirt like say everyday na naked new year.
[size=13pt]poor you embarassed embarassed
Next jare
[/size]
Re: Seduction,men And Women by whatever90(f): 2:57am On Nov 15, 2008
nomanicole:

@whatever
i no talk well? cheesy

@david
i never start,u don dey shout miracle,cool down,bros! kiss

@debosky
honeybun,places boobs infront of his face and shakes a little bit andturns to look him directly in the eyesand whispers softly in his ear.baby,do you want some milkshake to go with this?

@tope
thanks chic,i think its time i showed them a little bit of my stuff

@sauron
hehhhhhhhhhhhhh!inshort, kiss wink

@chamotex
c'mon sugar,wetin wan wound you,i go just pet you so tay u go forget many many things,maka n ga e me gi many many things

@debosky
sweetie,i'm a gunner,i guess you are,so maybe we have a some things in common,what do you think?bends slightly over and kisses his forehead,his nose and, (make we no carry am go far na!

sweetheart u talk well,seduce the hell outta debosky and sauron,they r trying to play tough grin grin
Re: Seduction,men And Women by A40(m): 2:58am On Nov 15, 2008
j-girl:

Tell me you're not wishing that you could be in trooe's hubby's shoes this time. Either I do it during Arsenal game or forget it!
Hurry up and get the pole.

This is what spoils relationships ooh.When either partner is not willing to compromise

@nomanicole
I am a Gunner too could you squeeze in a kiss for me.Plzzzzzz  cheesy
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 2:58am On Nov 15, 2008
nomanicole:

@sauron
hehhhhhhhhhhhhh!inshort,  kiss ;
)

grin grin grin
How was the seduction party with Debosky??
Re: Seduction,men And Women by jgirl3: 2:59am On Nov 15, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Well the chair is very common, that is why you need to advance. if you are going to use the chair, plz no granny panty or g string tongue[/size]
[size=13pt]poor you embarassed embarassed
Next jare
[/size]
Of course no granny panties.

H2O2 ran off again. That guy is showing me some cowardly traits these days.
A-40:

This is what spoils relationships ooh.When either partner is not willing to compromise

@nomanicole
I am a Gunner too could you squeeze in a kiss for me.Plzzzzzz  cheesy
A kiss for who?
Oh dang! You just lost the seduction . . . altogether.
Peace!
Re: Seduction,men And Women by H2O2: 3:00am On Nov 15, 2008
whatever90:

ashewo yea,but u try seduce morenike she no gree for u,seh na d thing wey dey pain u? grin grin grin i talk am say na mouth u just dey make for hiaaaaaa,if morenike no gree for u,try smone else naaa,all hope is not lost yet grin grin grin
morenike for where? Morenike no get mouth.  I try seduce am yesterday, but she came before I even started.   grin  grin

j-girl:

You fit show face?
Tell us how you seduce women, you were busy stammering. Now that we're talking about it, you're calling us ashewo.
I tell you say betta people dey.
Tell me you're not wishing that you could be in trooe's hubby's shoes this time.
I wouldn't even wish that upon my most disliked enemy.
Re: Seduction,men And Women by Sauron1: 3:01am On Nov 15, 2008
whatever90:

sweetheart u talk well,seduce the hell out of debosky and sauron,they r trying to play tough grin grin

Not even Nomanicole's golden cleavage can make me squirm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) / Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.