Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Women! if you spot your husband l..? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women! if you spot your husband l..? (2377 Views)

Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend / Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women! if you spot your husband l..? by Easybaby(f): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2008
@Iyeayo . . .seems you're man is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Women! if you spot your husband l..? by iyeayo(f): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2008
Easybaby:

@Iyeayo . . .seems you're man is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

he is what? pls tell me.
Re: Women! if you spot your husband l..? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2008
@ TOPIC<

LOL, no kwams, as long as he knows where "HOME' is,  cool
Re: Women! if you spot your husband l..? by nguage(m): 12:09am On Nov 27, 2008
^Between us, you know you've given me lots "kwams" for looking . . .
Re: Women! if you spot your husband l..? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:22am On Nov 27, 2008
LOL, no be so,. . . . . . . . . . I know u know where "Home" is kiss
Re: Women! if you spot your husband l..? by teissys(f): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2008
I also look at a handsome/well dressed guy to acknowledge his efforts therefore I have no probs with him admiring God's creation but what I will not stand is him staring to a point of forgetting the fact that I'm around. It's embarassing. I'm not the kind of causing scandals but I would definitely feel less beautiful, which is not supposed to be the case.
Re: Women! if you spot your husband l..? by ericabadu: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2008
ME I WUD LET HIM KNW I SAW HIM DO THAT
SECONDLY IT WUD BE OK IF I LOOK MORE BETTER THAN HER
OR ELSE I WILL PAY HIM BACK BY COMMENDING ON ANOTHER MAN TELLING HIM HOW NICE HE LOOKS
AND THEN I WILL MAKE HIM FEEL BAD ABOUT HIM SELF FOR DOIN THAT.
IF HE DENIALS I WUD WATCH HIM CLOSELY
WELL MY MAN DEOS THAT AT TIMES AND HE KNW THAT THE LOOK IN MY EYES AFTER THAT HE WUD DO ANY TIN TO MAKE ME SMILE
Re: Women! if you spot your husband l..? by smith60: 1:15am On Dec 05, 2008
its a free world, so long as he is not cheating. Looking is not cheating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omitted / Public Proposals- Romantic Or Show Off? / Big BOBBI No Yarsh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.