Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) (129064 Views)

Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot / The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife / CEO Of The Mount Zion, Mike Bamiloye Marks His Wife's Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by sammyyoung2(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2014
Cool
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by austinbrown: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2014
I think I need to share my own family also
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2014
So yoruba people fine reach like this
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by freshness2020: 8:40am On Oct 20, 2014
Wow!!!
Cute Family!
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2014
kennygee:
A Model Christian Family.

No scandals, just serving God.

Dear Lord, give me a home even better than this, help me raise Godly Children in Jesus name.

U funny tho!
You nt living wit em,so don't base ur assumption on wat d media paints sum1 to be....

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by NnamdiN: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2014
Dads never get any peck from their sons. Mother's rock sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Dannyset(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2014
The day I saw d wife, chai..I know say natural beauty maketh sense....she fineth die.

20 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2014
tongue
fairygeh:
shocked Chai see fine boy,that Damilola is cuteeeeeeeee cool *faints*
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2014
is damilola single? am not ashamed to apply. Pass ds till it gets to him...

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2014
sauceny:

U funny tho!
You nt living wit em,so don't base ur assumption on wat d media paints sum1 to be....

You don't have to live with people to admire them.

Im sure you have role models, do (did) you live with them?

6 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2014
See as dem share d children cheesy

1st child na carbon copy of papa.

2nd na carbon copy of mama

3rd na...

Draw grin lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by skyeboy98(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2014
udysweet:
What a lovely family! God please give me such a lovely family too,Amen!
Back to their movie,Agbara Nla,dat movie gave me d creeps for a while,lol! But I wish I can get to watch it again now dat I'm all grown up and let's see if I'll still be scared,lool!
AYAAAAMATANGA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2014
udysweet:
What a lovely family! God please give me such a lovely family too,Amen!
Back to their movie,Agbara Nla,dat movie gave me d creeps for a while,lol! But I wish I can get to watch it again now dat I'm all grown up and let's see if I'll still be scared,lool!

They look perfect on the outside,but u literally can't tell wat happens on d inside,even b pope goes for confession.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by AntiBotBan: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2014
ok
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2014
kennygee:

You don't have to live with people to admire them.

Im sure you have role models, do (did) you live with them?

Admiration is a different case of study,its jst dat u guyz are sounding like the whole family is a saint dat barely sin against God.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by skyeboy98(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
So yoruba people fine reach like this
don't tell me u ve not been to ibadan b4? Come and see handsome boyz and beautiful babes

4 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Prettilicious(f): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2014
dnt knw...bh i tink i jst fell in love wit dat dude on glasses. embarassed
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2014
datguru:
Who da fu*ck are they ?
you should ask yourself who you really are

10 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Adeyinka123: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2014
I really love this family.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by adanduka: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2014
Who remembers AYAMATANGA?

GOD BLESS THIS FAMILY!

5 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2014
Coooolllllllll cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by peter4d2(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2014
Dey all luk young guess d marriage is swt if not d man wuld hv bin having more grey hair dan suppose.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by slimstanakacns(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2014
How does d family pix improve d happiness of other family? This should not have made front page.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by mahxiimus(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by stinggy(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2014
fairygeh:
shocked Chai see fine boy,that Damilola is cuteeeeeeeee cool *faints*
Wake up dearie, he's asking for your no grin

7 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2014
bunmioguns:
This thread deserve front page @seun, obinoscopy, mukina2

This family have used their movies to impact on the lives of people positively, they deserve to be celebrated unlike

wiz kid pose with TI,

Orezi got Range Rovers,

Who wore it better type of thread.. .. just flooding Nairaland frontpage

Please see to this

Your prayer request has been answered....you can now rejoice smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by johnshagb(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2014
Wolison:
I don't know d guys
Who re they?
Someone should help me out

The family produced the best Christian movies in the 90's. I guess you were busy sucking momma's bossom then.

5 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2014
sauceny:

Admiration is a different case of study,its jst dat u guyz are sounding like the whole family is a saint dat barely sin against God.

Nobody said that, we are mortals, not gods.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by vokalguy(m): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2014
hopelink1:
THERE IS GOD OO

How irrelevant is this comment?! You do realize you do not have to post right?.

Anyway I grew up watching his movies and he is really blessed
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by slap1(m): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2014
I have great respect for this man and his wife, though I consider few of his movies rather boring.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by j4sure(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2014
Lovely family. GOD will bless me with more than this& all those who wish to have it .Amen Their ministry had real impacted alot of pple positively. God bless u sir.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam / The Mystery About Bishop Idahosa Death Exposed / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.