Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) (129057 Views)

Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot / The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife / CEO Of The Mount Zion, Mike Bamiloye Marks His Wife's Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2014
Lovely family cheesy cool

The sons are very handsome

They look so young @ 26yrs of marriage cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2014
datguru:
Who da fu*ck are they ?
Am @ JagsNation..... Nairalanders Don't know u either... So who da F*ck are u ?. Or forever remain silent...
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by STENON(f): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2014
Singing........

I Love this Family of Divine Love........

I pray for a Godly, Happily and Lovely Home.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2014
Wow wonderful family...that movie 'agbara nla' scared me to death when I was a kid, sotey, I no fit go piss by myself except person follow me.
But by and large, iv been touched deeply by most of their movies #keep the fire burning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by ibdeals1(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2014
cool cool
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by ghettodreamz(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2014
IDE ESU!
Sister Bose, that posseseed lady in the movie - AYaMaTanga!
Very powerful and scary movie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2014
Yeah...The wife acts in some if their movies if not all too.*think I've seen a few* the son on glasses is very handsome looks like his mum. kiss ilike

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by ATMC(f): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2014
Solvik:
God please give me a christian home in Jesus Name (Amen)
...this is really a burden on my soul presently. #exhales

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Joshuadon: 9:53am On Oct 20, 2014
thats so cool, it pays to serve God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Gogetta(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2014
Ayaaaaamatangaaaaa!
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by honeric01(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2014
Great family with great impact on the society.

May God bless us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Evicsholar(f): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2014
I just love this family

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by recentelder(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2014
What an epitome of natural beauty and reflection of d lord glory upon their lives. I n my family wish them grace to make it to d end.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2014
God bless this family forever.

Receive more Grace in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by richfaxy: 10:11am On Oct 20, 2014
Wow, May God continually bless their home. They have touched so many lives.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by jimcomb(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2014
its a good one,

besides that....... get something too good from here www.yapinitiative.org
First you have to register as a YAP volunteer.
After registering as a YAP Volunteer, you get a YAP Volunteer ID to complete your registration.
You then choose a section of YAP Projects where you want to get involved in.
As a YAP Volunteer, you can also request for a financial loan, not exceeeding the sum of N 200, 000 (Two hundred thousand Naira, only), to start a profitable business venture.....www.yapinitiative.org is the answer to unemployment
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by stinggy(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2014
fairygeh:
shouting give him,give him,i said give him,give him ooooooo biko give him
080*******2 grin shocked
You prolly should pm it so I can send it across to him wink
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by yoged(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2014
That wife though, Natural beauty. No make up, nothing nothing. Unlike our ladies that g.a.n.g b.a.n.g there faces with crayon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Sheguama: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2014
Aah God! I love this man to stupor. and God gave him a good wife to match. What a humble family.
May His hands continue to rest upon you and yours sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by soledadd: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2014
Wao i love this family. The mount zion films are so inspirational with a lot of lessons. God bless them for their positive impact on people's lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2014
I thank God for Pastor Mike and his family.
They are truly blessed to succeed for the glory of Almighty God JEHOVAH.
Somebody shout HALLELUJAH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by dedons: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2014
-Just a little sin
-Attack from home
-blood on the alter...etc.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Ladybluecash(f): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2014
There is joy in servin God

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by haibe(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2014
cute family, I remember "just a little sin"
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by NnamdiN: 10:37am On Oct 20, 2014
Jamean:
tongue

Dad gets peck from his daughters.
while mums get from from the sons and daughters. They're still cheated cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by blesseddivah(f): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2014
Lovely family
I love and enjoy all their movies I've seen..
Can't wait to raise a Godly family as cute as this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2014
skyeboy98:
don't tell me u ve not been to ibadan b4? Come and see handsome boyz and beautiful babes
I have not oooo. Honestly I like what I am seeing here. I really have to start travelling.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Keneeby(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2014
I can still remember one of their movie ''Just a little sin''. God will bless them.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by spicyhoney(f): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2014
Role model family! Lord grant me a Godly, Happy and Decent family too amen. I wish i could watch their movies again now that i'm an adult.

May God continue to bless the family and Mount zion ministries, amen.

I remember the word 'Ayamatanga' in one of their movies, lol.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by zioncalling: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2014
Nice folks! Can't forget watching their movie 'agbaranla' inside train on easter monday. I wish we can go back to dos days where are still young and stupid..
I also love the character name 'Danihun' the mad lady..mehn love you guys! God conti' to bless your family and Mine..

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by niggereyez(f): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2014
JAGARS:
am @ JagsNation..... Nairalanders Don't know u either... So who da F*ck are u ?. Or forever remain silent...
smh.. attention seeker...
already introducing himself. ... " ayam @jagsNation bla bla bla .. "
who cares undecided
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by daveP(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2014
The best christian celeb family in Nigeria to me.

*scandal free

*God-fearing

*respectful

*humble

*influential despite less publicity.

Yardstick for those ones with fat accounts and lavish/flamboyant lifestyle. God Bless this family
smiley

N:B- he is on Nl. Yeah, il just keep mute for now

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam / The Mystery About Bishop Idahosa Death Exposed / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.