Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) (129086 Views)

Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot / The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife / CEO Of The Mount Zion, Mike Bamiloye Marks His Wife's Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by ayoku777(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2014
ATMC:
...this is really a burden on my soul presently. #exhales

God will grant you a christian home after His heart in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by nomabeeee(f): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2014
fairygeh:
shocked Chai see fine boy,that Damilola is cuteeeeeeeee cool *faints*
pours twenty buckets of water on u...

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2014
I admire the wife a great deal.She is just a defination of natural.Without make up she is still beautiful. My role model.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2014
Agbara toju agbara lo..... These are the set of people to celebrate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
woooaaaw,God bless them-they were the reason I became born again in 2003 after watching one of their movies

then I watched a nija film-GLAMOUR GIRLS and I return back to my old self

#beautiful Christian home--that is what u get when u make GOD the PILLAR
chain! I like that,give me ur old self.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2014
How come no one is asking who the young lady in one of those pics is?
Who is she?
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 20, 2014
niggereyez:

smh.. attention seeker...
already introducing himself. ... " ayam @jagsNation bla bla bla .. "
who cares undecided
Now back to ur matter.... U cares if u're a LovePeddler in Aussie or whatever...:x or are u jux coming from pluto?.... God punish Devil ;>.....

#ReppinDaJagsNation#....
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by komek(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2014
In my sojourn in Yorubaland, i have never seen a woman as beautiful as that woman, both inside and outside.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by demicupid(f): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2014
Misogynist2014:
They live at an estate Akobo, Ibadan(not sure theyes stay in the house). I see their house everyday. Nice family, I definitely want that someday. cool
wow......whr in akobo do dy stae....
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by mksn(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Solvik:
God please give me a christian home in Jesus Name (Amen)
amen
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by mksn(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
kennygee:
A Model Christian Family.

No scandals, just serving God.

Dear Lord, give me a home even better than this, help me raise Godly Children in Jesus name.
amen
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Pabodan: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
Chai, I love this family of God,

Agbara nla
The ultimate power
Ibere opin aye
The begining of d end - a powerful movie abt anti christ
Ewu igba ikeyin
The covenant child
Story of my life
Ide esu
Ogun atilewa
Attack from home
Just a little sin
Apoti eri
The gods are dead
Blood on the altar
Beauty for ashes
Captives of the mighty
Wounded heart
The forgotten ones
Busy but guilty

Just to mention afew
More grace to do more for d Master in Jesus' name.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by gidjah(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
GREAT MAN,GREAT FAMILY,GREAT INDUSTRY,I HONOUR THE GRACE OF GOD UPON U SO MUCH,I AM BLESSSED TO BE A PART OF ALL THIS HAPPENINGS SIR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by deebrain(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
udysweet:
What a lovely family! God please give me
such a lovely family too,Amen!
Back to their movie,Agbara Nla,dat movie gave me d creeps for a
while,lol! But I wish I can get to watch it again now dat I'm all grown
up and let's see if I'll still be scared,lool!

u are not alone O. lol.

Remember the babalawo, Ishawuru; the "Arometa"; that "Paulina" woman, the "Hayamatanga" chant.... etc. gosh! Real movie jare!

#Agbara Nla
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by fpeter(f): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Beautiful Gloria Bamiloye,a paragon of unadulterated beauty. As a kid I admired her so much and now as an adult I adore her. She is an epitome of the Proverbs 31 woman,a proof that serving God doesn't translate to being ugly,tattered or less beautiful..this humble woman,God fearing and loving lady,pure without makeup or excessive adornments. God bless the Bamiloyes

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Brooke98(f): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dah that Damilola boy is cute o looks like his mum tho.....fine woman

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Yarn2me(m): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Agbaran Nlaa ...
Where he played Eshaawuruu!
That movie needs to be reviewed and reproduced for this generation to have a glimpse!
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by fairygeh(f): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
nomabeeee:
pours twenty buckets of water on u...
cheesy cheesy grin tongue
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Elopoint(f): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
dis family re wat 2 b celebrated. May d lord increase ur strenght in IJN.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Donkunxex(m): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
mesoade:
I remembered their movie "apoti eri(ark of convenant". It usually makes fear grip me in the night.

Not until i watched "esin ajoji(strange religion) ,anytime i wanted to sleep i will always b remembering the two witches saying "ma gbagbe adehun o(don't 4get our agreement)".

No horror hollywood or bollywood can me more scary than local igbo or yoruba movie-barack obama
lmao.... I rememba dat movie....
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Beyhiodie(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
Infact i aWow,

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by funmi4love(f): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
mesoade:
I remembered their movie "apoti eri(ark of convenant". It usually makes fear grip me in the night.

Not until i watched "esin ajoji(strange religion) ,anytime i wanted to sleep i will always b remembering the two witches saying "ma gbagbe adehun o(don't 4get our agreement)".

No horror hollywood or bollywood can me more scary than local igbo or yoruba movie-barack obama
Donkunxex:

lmao.... I rememba dat movie....
mesoade:

nd aslo just a little sin nd hazard exchange nt so scary but is very educative
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Misogynist2014(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
demicupid:
wow......whr in akobo do dy stae....
The estate at akala way, hope you know d estate. cool Where actually do you stay? wink
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by goodygirl1(f): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Beyhiodie:
Infact i am really impressed with coments here. Dad and mum u ar 123456789daful.their power ,a touchin 1.their movie ,uncomparable.what a great sword in d hand of GOD.BY THEIR FRUIT U SHA KNW DEM.THEIR FRUITS AR NT D TYP DAT PARENT REGRET OF.U AR AL 1 DAFUL .DONT TRY TO MIS THEIR POWER 9T ON DEC @jogo centre
Yeah...Dec 5, to be precise....u won't regret coming....
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wow is this nairaland First time in history no mouthing off on somebody's thread.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by ayyoshert: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
They(Mount Zion Faith Min.) started way back in Ile-Ife, then they were residing around the Ibadan road axis. They left Ile Ife for Ibadan in 1997 due to the outbreak of Ife-Modakeke crisis and since they never came back to Ife.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by udysweet(f): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wow,I feel so thrilled now! 58 likes just for a reply,on a monday morning? I feel like a celebrity now! Last time I achieved such a feat was d meat looking like "blorkos" saga.
Big hugs and kisses to all of you,muah!
udysweet:
What a lovely family! God please give me such a lovely family too,Amen!
Back to their movie,Agbara Nla,dat movie gave me d creeps for a while,lol! But I wish I can get to watch it again now dat I'm all grown up and let's see if I'll still be scared,lool!
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by ATMC(f): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
ayoku777:

God will grant you a christian home after His heart in Jesus name. Amen
Amen! ...and yhu toosmiley

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by udysweet(f): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
deebrain:

u are not alone O. lol.

Remember the babalawo, Ishawuru; the "Arometa"; that "Paulina" woman, the "Hayamatanga" chant.... etc. gosh! Real movie jare!

#Agbara Nla
you can say that again, lol!
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by God2man(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Great family.

God2man.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by udysweet(f): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
sauceny:

They look perfect on the outside,but u literally can't tell wat happens on d inside,even b pope goes for confession.
it wont hurt if you look on the brighter side of life you know?

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
angry
fairygeh:
shocked Chai see fine boy,that Damilola is cuteeeeeeeee cool *faints*
Perv***** if the carrot no longer size, you can use bottle. Dont distract that christian boy. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam / The Mystery About Bishop Idahosa Death Exposed / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.