Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) (129056 Views)

Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot / The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife / CEO Of The Mount Zion, Mike Bamiloye Marks His Wife's Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Topgainer: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Their project Mt. Zion Movie has been a great source of inspiration to many including myself. It amazes me to see both Husband and wife involved as casts in those productions, Sometimes Mrs Gloria acts the role of a villain or the wife of another man, it all comes out fine.
She has the persona of Dr Mrs Enenche of Dunamis; how a godly woman should appear

I pray they remain focused and not fall easily for the Satan's engagement of false teachings and so much permissiveness with Churches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Jason2014(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
udysweet:
What a lovely family! God please give me such a lovely family too,Amen!
Back to their movie,Agbara Nla,dat movie gave me d creeps for a while,lol! But I wish I can get to watch it again now dat I'm all grown up and let's see if I'll still be scared,lool!

Since you asked for it, RECEIVE IT IN JESUS NAME.

Me too, i receive a double portion of the grace of God upon their lives in Jesus Name.

Mako ja mi, Olugbala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
udysweet:

it wont hurt if you look on the brighter side of life you know?

So what am i looking @,the dark side¿

As a carpenter,i have to hit the nail on the head.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by folameme(f): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tholudee:
Lovely family...Damilola walking in his steps(fiwajomi) smiley
yea,fiwajomi is a really nice film,very educating.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by udysweet(f): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
grin
Jason2014:

Since you asked for it, RECEIVE IT IN JESUS NAME.

Me too, i receive a double portion of the grace of God upon their lives in Jesus Name.

Mako ja mi, Olugbala.
Amin Jesu!
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by udysweet(f): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
sauceny:

So what am i looking @,the dark side¿

As a carpenter,i have to hit the nail on the head.
ok
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by ideee03(f): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Amen. The movie also creeped me out.
udysweet:
What a lovely family! God please give me such a lovely family too,Amen!
Back to their movie,Agbara Nla,dat movie gave me d creeps for a while,lol! But I wish I can get to watch it again now dat I'm all grown up and let's see if I'll still be scared,lool!
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
mesoade:
This family is the perfect definition of the term "celebrity" ,they impact lives through their talents and the roles they play in their movies.
I don't know whether they v ever been given any national award in Nigeria.
If not, the past administrations v been wasting their awards

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
I've always dreamt of featuring in their movies. God will do it for me one day. Mrs Gloria has always been my role model.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Honestly...totally heaven-connected family..So organized and they look really happy togeda
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by haconjy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
datguru:
Who da fu*ck are they ?
a family or parent that will never teach you what you just said. Even if you dont know them, dont talk. odee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by datguru: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
haconjy:
a family or parent that will never teach you what you just said. Even if you dont know them, dont talk. odee

Another wasted sperm
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by NnamdiN: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Jamean:
lool..Well, dad can still get pecks from Sons too. undecided
my dad's face will be like this undecided when any of his sons tries that

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by hephzi1991: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
This is admirable, dear Lord please give me a Godly and peaceful home

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by phena12(f): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
Beautiful family...A family that prays together stays together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
Great man, lovely family. God bless your home.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Funkybim(f): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
God u kno wat my thought is wen i saw dis family,in al i trust in u. To d BAMILOYE'S may God alwz b ur lead alwaz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by debraleey: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Beautiful family.....bless them.....hmm dey r an inspiration....one of d reasons i started focusing on building a Godly home rather than focusing on emotions....#settingprioritiesright

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by lovelyronke20(f): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
see fine boys... chai
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by OperaMini1(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pls does anyone know how/where I could get this his movie 'The Ultimate Power'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Ideyontop: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
fairygeh:
shocked Chai see fine boy,that Damilola is cuteeeeeeeee cool *faints*

Make him papa and mama catch you,dem go bind you oooo grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Wolison(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
johnshagb:

The family produced the best Christian movies in the 90's. I guess you were busy sucking momma's bossom then.

hahahahahaha
But your might be wrong shaa cos I'd been here even before the 90's
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Dammyjohn(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wow!Lovely and joyful family. And to my name sake(Damilola),I really love that song by you known as"Forces against my Soul".it is an inspiring song.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by singlefade25(f): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
I LOVE THIS FAMILY, GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY AND MY FAMILY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=datguru post=27291964]Who da fu*ck are they ?[Google cn b of help]
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by ccaramel(f): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Chai. I was a little bride at their wedding in Ife. I don old o! Blessed family. Love the Bamiloye family!

4 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Yemlizzy(f): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
Awww such a model family with wonderful kids. All their movies often instill morals in the lives of people who watch them. May God continue to bless them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by alaladakosta(f): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
God is Indeed awesome, first time in nairaland a thread is scandal free, hope our jet flying pastors can learn from Mr Mike. Wonderful family, great children awesome ministry. My Mike deserve a national honor.but unfortunately we celebrate bling blings and wealthy god of men.God bless you mum n dad bamiloye. We love n celebrate you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam / The Mystery About Bishop Idahosa Death Exposed / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.