Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) (129063 Views)

Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot / The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife / CEO Of The Mount Zion, Mike Bamiloye Marks His Wife's Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by sucezTP(f): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hmmmmmmm...such a lovely family! Oh lord my father, all I ask for, is for you to help me build a Godly, and a happy home in Jesus name. Amen! I love this family of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by matrixme(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
I think I like Mike Bamiloye better when he was Ishawuruu.. lool. Great family though, I think it's their humility that stands them out. We've had too many private jet riding christian rock stars in Nigeria lately...
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by adeowo84(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
i just finished serving in ikeja LGA with joshua...our lgi will always not want to sign his clearance papers cos she want him to get their latest movie...he is a nice guy...my family shall be greater!

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by misshoree(f): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
I really love this family of God

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by ayobase(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
fairygeh:
shocked Chai see fine boy,that Damilola is cuteeeeeeeee cool *faints*

you are gonna pass through me to get his contact.

see am.....she wakes when she heard "contact".

lolz
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Akuviv: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lovely family...beautiful mother ! Every day young. God bless them
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Austin234(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
I LOVE THIS FAMILY. THEY ARE D TRUE CELEBRITIES IN D POSITIVE SENSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by EternalBeing: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
OperaMini1:
Pls does anyone know how/where I could get this his movie 'The Ultimate Power'?

Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zVUu1uRW5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtY04HO-Wao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjGrK3Dic1o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOkPjGHCwjo

I've watched, watched and continue to re-watch the movie. It's simply a timeless piece inspired by the Spirit of the most High GOD.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Olaooni88(f): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
fairygeh:
shocked Chai see fine boy,that Damilola is cuteeeeeeeee cool *faints*
see ashawo, u don dey pee for body...
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by fairygeh(f): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Olaooni88:
see ashawo, u don dey pee for body...
taaaaaa,sharrapp,na u be ashawo tongue
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Olaooni88(f): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
fairygeh:
taaaaaa,sharrapp,na u be ashawo tongue
E pain u shey..? Truth is bitter anyway.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by chrislawrence96: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
klem93:
Pictures Of Mike & Gloria Bamiloye and Their Sons & Daughter

Meet Damilola and Joshua, the sons of top Gospel movie producer, Mike Bamiloye of Mount Zion Film Productions. Damilola is the first son, he graduated from Bowen university years ago and he says his father is his mentor and role model. He is into movie production – the likes of ‘Fiwajomi’, ‘Dying with the king’, ‘youthful lust’ etc.

He started as a script writer but he has added another cap to his job title – he now oversees and produces movies too. Their father, Mike, was a year older on the 13th of April.

The Ibadan-based ministry is Nigeria’s foremost and biggest drama group. It was founded by Evangelist Mike Bamiloye.

Bamiloye’s talents and creativity are outstanding as he writes the scripts of all his movies and drama series, which has earned him so much respect. The popular movie evangelist is however achieving this feat with the joint effort of his wife, Gloria, with whom he has been able to build a brand which has not only gained recognition in Nigeria but also on the global scene.

They have a very inspiring success story as they both grew the group from the scratch with barely little money to finance their project. Evangelist Mike Bamiloye actually started the ministry when he was 25 years old, and since them, he has not had any course to look back.

http://.in/2014/10/meet-mike-and-gloria-bamiloye-family.html

1. Mike Bamiloye
2. Damilola
3. Dami and Joshua
4. Joshua
what a wonderful father i wish i were you Joshua. always give thanks to God for having such a wonderful parents.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by fairygeh(f): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
Olaooni88:
E pain u shey..? Truth is bitter anyway.
don't let me bounce on you tonight cool
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by fairygeh(f): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
ayobase:

you are gonna pass through me to get his contact.

see am.....she wakes when she heard "contact".

lolz
grin cheesy tongue wink
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by EmmyDe25(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
Blessed family.... Seeing Mike and Gloria Bamiloye...i get so proud being a christian. Back then when Mount Zion was still reigning.. my muslim friends wouldnt even miss a kick.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Natasha2(f): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lovely family. I remember after watching apoti eri, I took my Bible and wrote the word on it as my name lol. My classmates were like whats apotieri? grin very interesting movie I must say.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by jansie(f): 12:24am On Oct 21, 2014
I fecilitate with this wonderful family. Their movies are life-transforming and have saved many. They are worth celebrating and emulating. Both are very humble and there's no power tussle between these two. i so love this couple who have stood so many trials in their life and yet they stuck together. May their love know no bounds
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:43am On Oct 21, 2014
goodygirl1:
Yeah...Dec 5, to be precise....u won't regret coming....
[size=48]and will you attend the programme?[/size]
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by sekzy99(m): 1:27am On Oct 21, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by ddeola: 2:26am On Oct 21, 2014
God bless their family
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Sanguine(f): 6:12am On Oct 21, 2014
Great Family there!
Joshua was my junior in secondary school.
How I feel like watching their movies all over again; Agbara nla, Ide esu, The fruitless tree, Just a little sin, Apoti Eri... Great movies.
I saw Gloria Bamiloye once in the Market, and I was like ''waoh! This woman is beautiful.'' Tall and elegant.
God Bless The Bamiloyes.
I pray for a Great home like that. :-)
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by tenry(m): 6:30am On Oct 21, 2014
At Bowen university, Dammy and Joshua were super celebrity who did not misuse the grace to mess around. Dammy was very talented but Joshua was multi talented. I didn't knw if dammy could do any other thing apart from writing script, directing and acting once in a while but joshua is multi talented. He can act, direct, he's a great composer of songs, he sings very well, all the sound track in mount zion films is handled by joshua, he can play keyboard, he's a great artist, joshua can look at you and sketch you down within seconds, very humble and brilliant. We were in Bowen together. Joshua was a year junior.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by yhemini: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2014
my Mum's got all their collections. Name any Mount Zion Movie; she don watch all and thanks to her I have seen so many of em too.. They are inspiration to everyone.

lemme share some things I still remember in b their movies;

Ishaaawuruu... abebora mu tin yan gan. smiley

aro meta ti kin dobe nu

ayaaaaamatangaaaa
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2014
johnshagb:
Iiiiishawuru ooooo

Nice family btw
that movie still gives me the creeps!!

*shakes off goose bumps*

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by zappyj(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Wonderful testimonies about this family...May God keep them
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by goodygirl1(f): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2014
WIZGUY69:

[size=48]and will you attend the programme?[/size]

lol....no be today....am a perpetual attendee of power night....explorer i sight u ooo...

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2014
goodygirl1:

lol....no be today....am a perpetual attendee of power night....explorer i sight u ooo...
cheesy [size=24]I sight you too madam.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by hoyhebhukhs(f): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Kunleskey:
What a Lovely family!..God bless this family and my family....u remind me of there movies.so lovely 2..i can't do without there movies den..ide.esu,,agbaranla....aboti eri,,ewu igbaikeyin me no remember all sha.

Yea wounded heart,captive of the mighty,etc Every sunday things then by 10am Nta dy always show dia film
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by oba009(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Sorry are they no more reigning? They are still much around you know.
EmmyDe25:
Blessed family.... Seeing Mike and Gloria Bamiloye...i get so proud being a christian. Back then when Mount Zion was still reigning.. my muslim friends wouldnt even miss a kick.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by oba009(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Building a Godly home like this one stands on you discovering your area of calling in the Lord Jesus Christ early in life. Do not jump into setting a family when you have not gotten your bearing.
sucezTP:
Hmmmmmmm...such a lovely family! Oh lord my father, all I ask for, is for you to help me build a Godly, and a happy home in Jesus name. Amen! I love this family of God.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by johnshagb(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
miztola:
that movie still gives me the creeps!!

*shakes off goose bumps*

Series of nightmares after watching the movie.... LOL
I'd love to see the movie now to really know how scary it is, especially the rhythmic and swagalicious Satan.
Re: Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) by abbyguy: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam / The Mystery About Bishop Idahosa Death Exposed / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.