Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Angel Dust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angel Dust (1239 Views)

Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Dust by kokoye(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2008
Heard while in school bak in the days that Angel dust is suppposed to be some aphrodisiac for women.

Does it really work . . .anyone seen it or used it before ??

gbeborun master of information and education
Re: Angel Dust by sistajay(f): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2008
Never heard of it, I bet you it don't work.
Re: Angel Dust by spikedcylinder: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2008
Angel dust ?

Which one is that again? shocked grin
Re: Angel Dust by igwe11(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2008
never heard that, i guess picture of what Angel dust looks like with be of help.
wink wink
Re: Angel Dust by Dbaby4: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2008
angel dust
Re: Angel Dust by opuro(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2008
angel dust?
wetin be that
Re: Angel Dust by kokoye(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2008
you guys are obviously new school. some guy once showed me back in college - it's some kind of white power (not sure if it's the real thing)

but yea, it was very common back then.
Re: Angel Dust by igwe11(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2008
kokoye:

you guys are obviously new school. some guy once showed me back in college - it's some kind of white power (not sure if it's the real thing)

but yea, it was very common back then.
and the container was written angel dust.
Na waa oo!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Angel Dust by kokoye(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2008
Na, there was no container, the guy had it in a sleek wooden cigar box.

Again, i'm not sure what I saw was the real thing, but the name Angel Dust was popular back then.
Re: Angel Dust by omega25red(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2008
Do not in any way give a woman angel dust hoping that she would F#$k your brains out. Angel dust is a terrible hallucinogenic (Drugs) that makes some people crazy. Also you might get her addicted to something she wasn't even thinking about.

Where did you get that information anyway?? Ecstasy is what i heard of not angel dust. All these things are illegal drugs i wouldn't use it if i were you.
Re: Angel Dust by robby1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2008
Dude angel dust is a class A drug. don't give it to any body, man or woman. its very harmful . . . like cocaine but makes you violent. its called PCP and when u are high, your nervous systems stops funtioning. i once herad of a guy that was high on pcp, walked into a roofing sheets plant and somehow, cut of his arm from the wrist, with a machine there yet he kept hitting police men on the face with the soggy end of the hand withouth any feeling of pain.

then there is this rapper (called big lurch) who took pcp and murdered his friends girlfriend. he tore open her stomach and ate and digested her intestines while she was still alive

see this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkzdam289V8&feature=related
Re: Angel Dust by 190: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2008
shie be u don hear so, if u like give ur gf make she Bleep ur full family, ha ha haa,
Re: Angel Dust by kokoye(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2008
See?

So the prophecy is true then grin
Re: Angel Dust by Morenike3(f): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2008
Kokoye, Which school did you go to?
Re: Angel Dust by robby1(m): 2:50am On Nov 15, 2008
its funny to him now. will it be funny if someone got u addicted to cocaine only because they want to have sex with you?
Re: Angel Dust by dbaptist1(m): 3:26am On Nov 15, 2008
its a myth but the real one is touch and follow
i have seen that one being used before or fall in love
the guy touches a lady and she turns to a proper mugu till he is ok with her and leaves her thats when she gets herself
but maybe angel dust fit be oyinbo version of fall in love grin
Re: Angel Dust by A40(m): 3:51am On Nov 15, 2008
I am not sure you should be using that on your babe cheesy cheesy seriously its addictive and would leave her really f.ked up
Re: Angel Dust by Cipriani(m): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2008
@kokoye

Try it on yourself first and make sure you do it in the red light district wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Angel Dust by smurf(f): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2008
I wouldn't want to be on it though, whatever the hell it is.
Re: Angel Dust by kokoye(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2008
Hey guys, I called the stuff the wrong name, it is Spanish fly, not Angel dust.

S-PA-N-I-S-H F-L-Y

I'm sure a few guys have heard of this
Re: Angel Dust by spikedcylinder: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2008
Yea, I heard of Spanish fly but I never really knew what it meant.

Hows u? wink
Re: Angel Dust by smooooooth: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2008
spikey u dont wanna know what that it, trust me. kokoye,, abeg dey do berra research b4 u kill person o. the girls on NL are already too Hot,no get them over board, if not na u go suffer the repercusions o.
Re: Angel Dust by kokoye(m): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2008
lol.

Spiky ojare. been ok. had some friends over from naija so been occupied (you people visiting from naija can shop!!!!). how have you been anyway?

(1) (Reply)

Help My Gf Hardly Calls Me / Q 4 Ladies, Wen Was The Last Time U Took Ur Huby/bf Out N Foot D Bill? / Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.