Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

What Would U Do When A Girl/lady Older Than You Start Hitting On You Hard - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do When A Girl/lady Older Than You Start Hitting On You Hard (3608 Views)

I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would U Do When A Girl/lady Older Than You Start Hitting On You Hard by Tymax(m): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mynd44:

And what have I been doing? Finding a way for them to be together and also for the sister to be cool with it.

Would you stop being so darned negative?
You outrightly and hastily dismissed the obstacles in the way of this relationship. I think you need to look at this from a more pragmatic angle.

She is hitting on her Friend's kid brother. Is this positive?
Re: What Would U Do When A Girl/lady Older Than You Start Hitting On You Hard by bugzyberry(m): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is can be complicated as it gets. Don't take unnecessary action. she might only be sexually interested in you and believe me when she gets what she want, you are done. but if u like each other, u're a man work things out. it won't be ideal for your sister as it would be a huge disrespect to her though but ur happiness is what matters. Find a way to make her understand
Re: What Would U Do When A Girl/lady Older Than You Start Hitting On You Hard by Mynd44: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tymax:

You outrightly and hastily dismissed the obstacles in the way of this relationship. I think you need to look at this from a more pragmatic angle.

She is hitting on her Friend's kid brother. Is this positive?
She likes him....how is that negative?

Have you even thought for a minute that they can pull this off?
Re: What Would U Do When A Girl/lady Older Than You Start Hitting On You Hard by Tymax(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mynd44:

She likes him....how is that negative?

Have you even thought for a minute that they can pull this off?
She is hitting on him. Let us not down play that. Her friend will not find it amusing.
Re: What Would U Do When A Girl/lady Older Than You Start Hitting On You Hard by Mynd44: 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tymax:

She is hitting on him. Let us not down play that. Her friend will not find it amusing.
when did hitting on an adult by another adult become a crime? Her friend may (the right word is may cos we don't know her verdict) not find it amusing. What if she is okay with it?

You can never know until you try
Re: What Would U Do When A Girl/lady Older Than You Start Hitting On You Hard by Tymax(m): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mynd44:

when did hitting on an adult by another adult become a crime? Her friend may (the right word is may cos we don't know her verdict) not find it amusing. What if she is okay with it?

You can never know until you try
Lol. It appears we cannot agree on this. I find it inappropriate; you think is not bad. The brother's reluctance to go ahead on account of his sister's reaction says volumes about her tendencies. He actually expects her objection.

Besides, age is not just a number. It is significant.
Re: What Would U Do When A Girl/lady Older Than You Start Hitting On You Hard by Mynd44: 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tymax:

Lol. It appears we cannot agree on this. I find it inappropriate; you think is not bad. The brother's reluctance to go ahead on account of his sister's reaction says volumes about her tendencies. He actually expects her objection.

Besides, age is not just a number. It is significant.
I am sleepy abeg. Goodnight
Re: What Would U Do When A Girl/lady Older Than You Start Hitting On You Hard by Mobebi(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Na old wine de sweet pass ....
Re: What Would U Do When A Girl/lady Older Than You Start Hitting On You Hard by Mikocake(m): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mobebi:
Na old wine de sweet pass ....
walahi e dey sweet more than anything..have been there done that.
Re: What Would U Do When A Girl/lady Older Than You Start Hitting On You Hard by ceejay675(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
Interesting....u said she very pretty...meaning dat both cute ugly n rich guys Shd b asking her out so I wonder wat she sees in u dat made her send u dos pix...I fink mayb she wnts to hurt ur sis tru u...mayb sometin hapnd betwn her n ur sis n she's tryin to get back at ur sis...........I dnt really knw..how cum she didn't notice u all dis years abi u turn celeb or fyn boy over nite?b very kiaful....BOY don't expect such drama to end well...Beware of STI/STD..better stick to ur gf...Daz my advice
Re: What Would U Do When A Girl/lady Older Than You Start Hitting On You Hard by teddy7(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
ceejay675:
Interesting....u said she very pretty...meaning dat both cute ugly n rich guys Shd b asking her out so I wonder wat she sees in u dat made her send u dos pix...I fink mayb she wnts to hurt ur sis tru u...mayb sometin hapnd betwn her n ur sis n she's tryin to get back at ur sis...........I dnt really knw..how cum she didn't notice u all dis years abi u turn celeb or fyn boy over nite?b very kiaful....BOY don't expect such drama to end well...Beware of STI/STD..better stick to ur gf...Daz my advice
grin grin
Re: What Would U Do When A Girl/lady Older Than You Start Hitting On You Hard by datyrone(m): 12:07am On Oct 25, 2014
o.p if u like date her...very soon u will be d woman and she d man :-(

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Things Every Woman Should Realize About Men / Why are ladies like this? / The Busty Lady Whose Pictures Goes Viral In Computer Village Speaks..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.