Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

I Need Help - Health (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (227573 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by tempem: 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
Artistree:
I read through each and every comment, I'm deeply touched by the Op's predicament and Nairalander's Rapid Response to his plight. May Jah grant him speedy recovery, thank you fellow forumites.
A signature of a witness, I could see.
Re: I Need Help by anthoniaz(f): 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
@OP, I'm so sorry about this.The good Lord will see you through and we shall have cause to glorify His Holy name.I'm about sending you something now though not much.
I need you to confirm something because I want to transfer the money via FIRSTMONIE. Which is your surname? Kindly confirm so I can tranfer it this night.

Which is your surname, Hamed or Adelokun?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Boland(m): 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
You will be healed In Jesus Name.
Re: I Need Help by dominique(f): 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
May God continue to bless everybody that contributed positively to this thread especially catacta and Gboliwe. May He meet you all at your points pf need.
Asides from the funds donated, let's put Hamed in our prayers in (Christians and Muslims alike)

I've edited the opening post to include his account details.

With faith and proper health care, he will overcome this in shaa Allah

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by DJDOLA(m): 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
I thank every NL....wat my family is wanting for is for the hospital that u guys will recommend for me..because I don't want 2 waste the money u guys as sent 2 me....I want get better this time pls people should tell me d hospital dat can cure me

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
DJDOLA:
I thank every NL....way my family is wanting for is for the hospital that u guys will recommend for me..because I don't want 2 waste the money u guys as sent 2 me....I want get better this time pls people should tell me d hospital dat can cure me

I wonder why you are still awake. Anyway, pls reply my mail and I hope it's not too late to call.
Re: I Need Help by Busybody2(f): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
dominique:

He's free to acknowledge that money was sent to him but he has not mentioned any names so far so I don't know exactly what you're fussing about.

The exxell dude was one of the donors who specifically requested to remain anonymous, he also pledged to make further donations along the line hence reason he yelped when the OP started recanting which NL userID donated what...

And apart from the anonymity factor, it's not safe security-wise for the OP because his home address has been mentioned a few times on this thread...cos of the men of the underworld...

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Ariyke: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
riskit33:
Hello nairalanders, i must confess that i'm so moved by the enormous help, financial contributions and heartfelt voluntary campaign by fellow forumites towards the health condition of our OP. I must confess that after following this thread from late this evening i've been moved to tears severally and now forced to comment, i use the word 'force' because i'm most often a silent reader. And to all of you who have spent time and resources on this matter, the God Lord will bountifully replenish you.
To DJDOLA the OP, i want to say that you're surely going to live as long as you trust your maker. February 2011 is as fresh as yesterday when my brother suffered the exact same illness you're being diagnosed of now having the same physical appearance as you do now but guess what, after doctors in UUTH tried everything within their human wisdom and then gave up on him, God sent a Man of God to my brother who prayed and administered holy communion to him by his bedside and my brother farted few moments afterwards for the first time in abt two weeks then asked my mom (God please continue to bless that strong woman) that he wanted to stool for the first time in abt 2 weeks. That was how God healed my kid bro and today he's preparing to defend his project as he graduates from the university next week and we return all glory to the Almighty God. So please continue to pray as we here join hearts and faith with you and God will surely heal you. I'll send my token to you on monday by God's grace. Keep faith bro!
my sis may God heal him. my Dad went tru something like that too last year though he doesn't drink Buh he couldn't stool nor eat and his stomach was harder than stone, he spent over a month in the hospital and came back home a conqueror so op hang in there you shall not die but live

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
dominique:
Sorry about your condition DJDOLA. As much as we love to assist our fellow humans in need, we can't do that without proper verification. You've been a member of this forum for about two years now, it's rare that an old member will suddenly want to dupe fellow forumites but we need to confirm first.

So we've seen pictures of you in your present condition. What will be more convincing is if you can provide copies of your tests, results, hospital receipts showing your name. I hope someone around the Surulere axis verifies this as soon as possible.

Please act as fast as possible so can a larger percentage of the forum can be a part of your recovery. You're healed by God's grace.
I hope by the end of this forum I will see this man saying thanks to Seun and nairalanders.
but if there is no positive solution I promise I will by myself close my account with naira land and stop visiting their site.
imagine someone is in a state of death you ate still requesting for evidence.can't you lost 25k
if u want to help then help why paranbulating
even though ..........but let me still read further

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by sademola: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
DJDOLA:
I thank every NL....wat my family is wanting for is for the hospital that u guys will recommend for me..because I don't want 2 waste the money u guys as sent 2 me....I want get better this time pls people should tell me d hospital dat can cure me

May you be healed by the Almighty DOCTOR of all doctors. I've just transferred my widow's mite

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by riskit33: 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ariyke:
my sis may God heal him. my Dad went tru something like that too last year though he doesn't drink Buh he couldn't stool nor eat and his stomach was harder than stone, he spent over a month in the hospital and came back home a conqueror so op hang in there you shall not die but live
thanks a bunch. He is hale and strong now, i mean very strong! Thank God for you dad's healing. OP is next in line!
Re: I Need Help by sademola: 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
anthoniaz:
@OP, I'm so sorry about this.The good Lord will see you through and we shall have cause to glorify His Holy name.I'm about sending you something now though not much.
I need you to confirm something because I want to transfer the money via FIRSTMONIE. Which is your surname? Kindly confirm so I can tranfer it this night.

Try both names, his account has only two. The young man is too sick n might not be able to read ur post not to talk of replying. May God bless you as you donate.
Re: I Need Help by slimyem: 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Busybody2:

What gives Myself and Naijaking1 are the ones talking about the deplorable manner LUTH handled his case.

I have chipped in my two cents that he needs his blood pressure to be monitored/needs to state the symptoms he can remember...Dr Naijaking1 has asked the OP for details of tests and scans done so far...this is both to narrow down the gentleman's diagnosis which like Dr Naijaking1 said can be pinpointed with 90-95% accuracy...neither of us mentioned anything about him being better off at home...

A lot of people on the thread have recommended UCH or LASUTH to the gentleman which he is contemplating..so thanks for your carping, sniping sparky comment. NEXT cool
I made my comment along the lines of what I had read on the thread and in the understanding that the op is presently at home.
My comment was not meant to beat yours or any other person's opinion of Luth. You just got yourself riled up for nothing as usual.

The thread is about a sick man not me or you and the focus is that he gets well against any odds. I hope you get that. cool

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by dominique(f): 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Busybody2:

The exxell dude was one of the donors who specifically requested to remain anonymous, he also pledged to make further donations along the line hence reason he yelped when the OP started recanting which NL userID donated what...

And apart from the anonymity factor, it's not safe security-wise for the OP because his home address has been mentioned a few times on this thread...cos of the men of the underworld...

If you go through TeHN cases, you'd see that it's no new thing to acknowledge donations. In most cases, the contributors are anonymous. I agree with the safety part but I believe the money is safely tucked in his account. I'm more worried about con men that may want to pose some miracle cure (I believe he's smarter than that tho).

With his permission, I can remove all his posts that contain his address. What say you DJDOLA?
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
@op
by the time u read this post, i would av already contributed towards ur goal !!!
I wish you the very best . . .

@exxell
pls quit that talk with pDude . . u drove a point home, he understands but all those baby mamma, jean sagging blah blah blah,
were actually not needed. Besides, you said sometin about if u upload a snapshot of what u've contributed. How sad !
Just remember;
ur house-rent = weekend shopping for some ppl
Your car = taxi for some ppl
Your house = office for some ppl
I hope the message is clear ; plz dont quote me, juz read n understand !
Tks!

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by anthoniaz(f): 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
@OP:I transferred money at 23:41.Let me know if you received it.Will be praying for you.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help by sademola: 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
anthoniaz:
@OP:I transferred money at 23:41.Let me know if you received it.Will be praying for you.

Nyc one! May we never be repaid in such manner.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Splint2009(m): 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
You won't die bro, am not in the country at the moment but would definitely find a way to reach you!

Confirmed or not.
This gentleman deserves a chance!

Stay strong mate!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Busybody2(f): 12:02am On Nov 09, 2014
Caracta:

My sister, a trip to that hospital would make you feel sorry for the Nigerian health system.

I remember when my dad was ill as well. We just had to bribe our way through (plus a bit of my brother's aluta) to get him placed on oxygen. He was just left alone...and every private hospital kept referring us back to that same hospital. Even until he was discharged, there were lots of assumptions over what could be wrong. Nothing solid.

It's appalling.

That's why I was shocked this was happening in a Nigerian Government Hospital, let alone LUTH.

The only encounter I had with them was when I went with a friend who had been involved in an accident, and they fast tracked his case and ended up presenting him with the only neck/spine brace in the whole LUTH and told him not to bother returning it JUST BECAUSE HE WAS A WHITE GUY. SMH. I was pissed off and asked what if someone else needed it I insisted he wasn't going to leave the hospital premises with government property and didn't mind the fact that it took us over 4 hours traipsing the whole of Lagos to get another one to buy.

dominique:

If you go through TeHN cases, you'd see that it's no new thing to acknowledge donations. In most cases, the contributors are anonymous. I agree with the safety part but I believe the money is safely tucked in his account. I'm more worried about con men that may want to pose some miracle cure (I believe he's smarter than that tho).
With his permission, I can remove all his posts that contain his address. What say you DJDOLA?

Who or what is TEHN?

You know Nigeria, anyone can stumble on this thread 3 years later, fail to take note of the date, see all the naira signs and start harbouring nefarious thoughts ...

slimyem:
I made my comment along the lines of what I had read on the thread and in the understanding that the op is presently at home.
My comment was not meant to beat yours or any other person's opinion of Luth. You just got yourself riled up for nothing as usual.
The thread is about a sick man not me or you and the focus is that he gets well against any odds. I hope you get that. cool

Yada, Yada, Yada, tell that to birds cool And thanks again dude cool
Re: I Need Help by anthoniaz(f): 12:04am On Nov 09, 2014
sademola:

Nyc one! May we never be repaid in such manner.
Thanks...Amen.
Re: I Need Help by naijaking1: 12:05am On Nov 09, 2014
DJDOLA:

Hello sir, I know a thing or two about what's going on judging from your picture. I can consult freely with you, send me an email if you can(the best option for private conversations), or we can discuss openly, or not at all.
But what ever, you decided, I pray that the God will give peace and your wonderful mother and other family members strength to support you 100%.
If you have Paypal or a dollar account please let me know. Remain blessed.
Re: I Need Help by kweku8888(f): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2014
The doctor of all doctors,please heal him totally in jesus name amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 09, 2014
DJDOLA:
I have been reading from the first post to this..almost everyone here recommends UCH Ibadan. That's the place to go. A NLander here has volunteered his car and driver to carry you. Don't let anyone decievie please go there asap. God be with you

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by jaydee87(m): 12:11am On Nov 09, 2014
wow really overwhelmed by the responds from fellow Nigerians.
just to drive a point if you assist someone we Dont need to tell others cos I learnt that if your left hand assist your right hand should not be aware. so pls and pls nobody cares about how much u donated but we all care for the quick recovery of our friend and I think that should be our goal.. and op pls Dont disclose how anybody donated its not good oh....
tank you.. soon I know the op will tank us all and post on his favorite forum.....

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by jaydee87(m): 12:15am On Nov 09, 2014
naijaking1:

Hello sir, I know a thing or two about what's going on judging from your picture. I can consult freely with you, send me an email if you can(the best option for private conversations), or we can discuss openly, or not at all.
But what ever, you decided, I pray that the God will give peace and your wonderful mother and other family members strength to support you 100%.
If you have Paypal or a dollar account please let me know. Remain blessed.
I tink you can send directly this account or have someone help u send it here in Nigeria...
Re: I Need Help by sademola: 12:16am On Nov 09, 2014
Busybody2:

That's why I was shocked this was happening in a Nigerian Government Hospital, let alone LUTH.

The only encounter I had with them was when I went with a friend who had been involved in an accident, and they fast tracked his case and ended up presenting him with the only neck/spine brace in the whole LUTH and told him not to bother returning it JUST BECAUSE HE WAS A WHITE GUY. SMH. I was pissed off and asked what if someone else needed it I insisted he wasn't going to leave the hospital premises with government property and didn't mind the fact that it took us over 4 hours traipsing the whole of Lagos to get another one to buy.

Who or what is TEHN?

You know Nigeria, anyone can stumble on this thread 3 years later, fail to take note of the date, see all the naira signs and start harbouring nefarious thoughts ...

Yada, Yada, Yada, tell that to birds cool And thanks again dude cool

I think we are leaving the subject matter ---- how to get this young man off the hook of his sickness. Let's focus on that for now.
Re: I Need Help by naijaking1: 12:19am On Nov 09, 2014
researchQ:

I have been reading from the first post to this..almost everyone here recommends UCH Ibadan. That's the place to go. A NLander here has volunteered his car and driver to carry you. Don't let anyone decievie please go there asap. God be with you

Please don't ask him to travel to UCH, because he might not survive the trip. Secondly, you have to have a receiving MD in Ibadan who's going to accept him without going through the emergency room. A better option is for any UCH based MD online with admitting privileges to consider taking this gentleman, so that he may travel with some form of emergency medical transportation directly into a waiting intensive care unit--that's what I do here in NYC

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by naijaking1: 12:21am On Nov 09, 2014
jaydee87:

I tink you can send directly this account or have someone help u send it here in Nigeria...

How?
Re: I Need Help by slimyem: 12:29am On Nov 09, 2014
sademola:

I think we are leaving the subject matter ---- how to get this young man off the hook of his sickness. Let's focus on that for now.
Maybe you should bolden your post and probably increase the font size so some thick skulls can get that the thread is not about them or their stories that do not touch.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 09, 2014
anthoniaz:

its not adelokun its ADELODUN. and I think that's his surname..

may God bless you ma
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 09, 2014
will send a little amout of money to ur account 1st thing on monday.... i should have send it now but my token device is bad.... pls try to be strong..... i neva pray any of my family should be in luth....... though i stay close to luth buh...... i neva pray to have a member there.... luth at idi araba... olorunmaje
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 09, 2014
I really do wish I can help the OP toosad, I pray God heals you. And I say I big Thank You to all those who have donated, God bless you all real good.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.