Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Need Help - Health (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (227535 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
I believe the person in question is a MUSLIM.. C hw all CHRISTIANS r struggling to get him back on his feet..

Oh I love all Nairalanders... U guys rock..!!
Even the enemies I kno here all came together to help a sick patent..

If this guy survives this n I kno he will..!! My God will grant u all devin favour in ur business, educations, places of work, families and
Daily activities...!!

Yall shall never fall ill, even wen u do, u will never lack money for treatment IJN.. Amen..

I love you guys..

YOU GUYS JST MADE ME CRY..!! Ur all wonderfull people....
Truly Nigerians..!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by ojdollars(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Caracta:
@ojdollars, God bless you. That's where the problem lies. LUTH couldn't find anything after the scan. I've called few doctor friends I know for recommendations. Still waiting for feedback. I just pray something positive comes out. I think extensive scan is needed, hence the need for more money.

Please can you email me with a contact info so we can talk, since you have medical contact? Thank you Mam
Re: I Need Help by ojdollars(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Benoxvals:
Got it...He that wakes up in the morning Healthy should give thanks to the Almighty God.I will send 50k naira to you bro.

Thank you Sir, more grease to your elbow.
Re: I Need Help by creepsyme(f): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
quick recovery.
Re: I Need Help by Busybody2(f): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

Bros should be sleeping by now.

Awww, may God shine His countenance upon him and give him peace of mind.

Gboliwe:

Busybody2 please translate. #iseeyou

It's just baffling how LUTH managed to turn this into a needle-in-the-haystack thing. If they really did any blood test and scans as they claim, they should have homed in on the underlying cause of the ascites after two weeks They fleeced him over N100k for blood test and Ultrasound
Re: I Need Help by seggs101(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
I cant believe i jst read all 23pages...i really feel your pain, i believe God will heal u...
Re: I Need Help by tobey2ng(m): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
May God heals u soon......Amen
Re: I Need Help by geosegun(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
The general response of fellow Nairalanders are encouraging. I am positive some people have also acted silently.
The professionals in the house could help with the actual diagnosis of his ailments and those in Nigeria should help to get the overhaul cost of his diagnosis and treatment.
I believed that the 25k requested may not be enough as this was meant for scan only. It would be great to have him supported throughout the treatment period. I wish Hammed God speed in his recovery.

Many thanks for those that have helped.
Re: I Need Help by lotannam: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
The reactions of people here is awesome ! U guys has restored my faith in our common humanity. @Op, The Lord has healed you, will credit ur acct wt 20k first thing on Monday. It's well with u IJN----amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
OP, you are healed.. I join my faith with yours this very moment to proclaim healing into your entire body... You shall not die but live to proclaim God's goodness in your life..

It's such a pity I'm just seeing this now but God so willing, immediately after church service tomorrow, I'll hit the nearest ATM to do a transfer for you..

Once again, you are HEALED...

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by slimyem: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Regardless of what Luth has or hasn't done to help DJDOLA's case,I think the last place he should be right now is home. I hope those who have had contact with him and/or following up on this case would advice just that and if I know as much as I know about hospitals in Nigeria, a teaching hospital is still the best for a condition as sensitive as this.

I pray the good Lord heal this man and open up more hearts into helping him in this needy time.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Artistree: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
I read through each and every comment, I'm deeply touched by the Op's predicament and Nairalander's Rapid Response to his plight. May Jah grant him speedy recovery, thank you fellow forumites.
Re: I Need Help by riskit33: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hello nairalanders, i must confess that i'm so moved by the enormous help, financial contributions and heartfelt voluntary campaign by fellow forumites towards the health condition of our OP. I must confess that after following this thread from late this evening i've been moved to tears severally and now forced to comment, i use the word 'force' because i'm most often a silent reader. And to all of you who have spent time and resources on this matter, the God Lord will bountifully replenish you.
To DJDOLA the OP, i want to say that you're surely going to live as long as you trust your maker. February 2011 is as fresh as yesterday when my brother suffered the exact same illness you're being diagnosed of now having the same physical appearance as you do now but guess what, after doctors in UUTH tried everything within their human wisdom and then gave up on him, God sent a Man of God to my brother who prayed and administered holy communion to him by his bedside and my brother farted few moments afterwards for the first time in abt two weeks then asked my mom (God please continue to bless that strong woman) that he wanted to stool for the first time in abt 2 weeks. That was how God healed my kid bro and today he's preparing to defend his project as he graduates from the university next week and we return all glory to the Almighty God. So please continue to pray as we here join hearts and faith with you and God will surely heal you. I'll send my token to you on monday by God's grace. Keep faith bro!

11 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Expsbterror(m): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
I always said I believe in d power of a fellowship, and here it is... To all NLz May your stores be replenished in a triple fold... And to my bro @hameed, speedy recovery and strength ijn.. All is Well....

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
This is overwhelming!

Thank you all.

Thanks Gboliwe.

God bless everyone. Thanks for your prayers and love.

We'll definitely keep this thread updated. We've found people who live close to his area that can pay him visits. Hopefully, he'll be checked into the hospital ASAP. Too many recommendations already. I still don't know what his family has decided but I'm waiting to hear from him.

Thanks so much.

@ r231, you've got mail.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
ojdollars:

Please can you email me with a contact info so we can talk, since you have medical contact? Thank you Mam

Sure I can. I'll get back to you.
Re: I Need Help by woodboi(m): 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
Its is well... Even in mist of our sinful act and way, I still beg God for mercy and prays He touch u and make u whole.
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
MissJennifer:

Hello Caracta, may God bless you for what you are doing. I pray for divine healing upon the OP. I happen to stay in the neighbourhood of the OP, n case you still need somebody to visit, is he still at home?

Thanks a lot. He wouldn't mind a visit...though he should be checked into a hospital ASAP. Perhaps you could make it there tomorrow morning but please do call in first just in case he got checked into a hospital before your visit.

God bless you! Thanks a lot for your kind gesture.
Re: I Need Help by Fehmy25s(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nigerian are really great people, am really touched by my fellow forumite... Although i may not have anything to offer you, but i pray that God will heal you in Jesus Name. Stay strong bro!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
tunshe:
DJDOLA, I join you in prayer that the Most High God heal you spiritually and then physically, in your flesh, bones, blood and the entire cell make up of your body. Amin!

Asialu Lah Li Azeem, Robul Arishil kareem an yashifiyaka (*7)

Labaa sa tuhur in sha Allahu. Amin.

Allahumo Roba Nas , azi aba Li baasa washfi, anta shaafi la shifahan ila shifa uka shifahan layugadiru saqamo.

@OP,I tried reading through but couldn't go through the entire thread of 20 pages.

What exactly is the status report now?

Caracta, what has been done and what is left to be done?

So far, we've made good progress. Thanks to everyone. If I had my way, I would whisk the OP out of his house this night and get him checked into a hospital.

Still waiting for him to let us know what his family has decided. I would have called him but it's late already.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Just20(f): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nairaland a forum that has brought us together as a family. Well done Caracta and everyone. OP may God release his healing power upon you, you will not die but live to declare the goodness of God in Jesus name. I'll send you a token tomorrow. It is well with you

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Busybody2(f): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
naijaking1:

That's the level of medical care in our country, and we're talking about LUTH, not some herbalist or patent medicine store in the middle of nowhere. Anybody who has ever spent a day at medical school should easily tell you what's wrong with man with 90-95 % accuracy. Pathetic!

Exactly. They diagnosed m. ascites without the underlying cause and sent him home
Re: I Need Help by woodboi(m): 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
Caracta:

So far, we've made good progress. Thanks to everyone. If I had my way, I would whisk the OP out of his house this night and get him checked into a hospital.

Still waiting for him to let us know what his family has decided. I would have called him but it's late already.

Sis, may d good God continue to strengthen u... Amen!
Re: I Need Help by infobiz9ja(m): 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
Did some digging & this came up:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascites

www.healthline.com/symptom/ascites

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Busybody2(f): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
slimyem:
Regardless of what Luth has or hasn't done to help DJDOLA's case,I think the last place he should be right now is home. I hope those who have had contact with him and/or following up on this case would advice just that and if I know as much as I know about hospitals in Nigeria, a teaching hospital is still the best for a condition as sensitive as this.

What gives Myself and Naijaking1 are the ones talking about the deplorable manner LUTH handled his case.

I have chipped in my two cents that he needs his blood pressure to be monitored/needs to state the symptoms he can remember...Dr Naijaking1 has asked the OP for details of tests and scans done so far...this is both to narrow down the gentleman's diagnosis which like Dr Naijaking1 said can be pinpointed with 90-95% accuracy...neither of us mentioned anything about him being better off at home...

A lot of people on the thread have recommended UCH or LASUTH to the gentleman which he is contemplating..so thanks for your carping, sniping snarky comment. NEXT cool
Re: I Need Help by MymothersKeeper(f): 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
hi,
i cant help physically or financialy but if you are in Nigeria please help him, lesson learnt always speak your mind so that we will know how to help your life.
God protect you all
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
exxell:
@DJDOLA, please I beg you again, stop saying how much was sent to you. And dare mention anybody's name here! What is even wrong with this man? You don't know that most people don't want their identity known. Just be saying thanks to Jesus and God bless you. Thats all we need. If you mention anything here again, I can assure you that nothing else will come from me again both physically and otherwise. Please I beg you. Like I promised, more will come your way. God is at work.
you do av a good point but then its not a bad thing if DJDOLA feels like doing that. he probably does it to show appreciation..
and you don't av to threaten him by saying if he continues doing such you will stop helping him. Haba bro..!

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help by mkoabiola: 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nairaland ,gud ppu ,gr8 forum.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Please I would recommend Lasuth for him.

Just finished crying. See good looking man before now in this state. Haa. I thank God for good health.

@poster, its just a trying moment for you, you will come out victorious. You are sure in my prayers and will also do what is expected.

God bless all nairlanders for helping this guy. All I wish Is a miracle for you. God he needs you touch, we need to rejoice with him again.

embarassed
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
Djdola this new week by the grace of God something will happe

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
Busybody2:

Exactly. They diagnosed ascites without the underlying cause and sent him home

My sister, a trip to that hospital would make you feel sorry for the Nigerian health system.

I remember when my dad was ill as well. We just had to bribe our way through (plus a bit of my brother's aluta) to get him placed on oxygen. He was just left alone...and every private hospital kept referring us back to that same hospital. Even until he was discharged, there were lots of assumptions over what could be wrong. Nothing solid.

It's appalling.
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
woodboi:

Sis, may d good God continue to strengthen u... Amen!

Amen. Thanks. And you too. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.