Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Need Help - Health (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (227074 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by jaydee87(m): 12:38am On Nov 09, 2014
naijaking1:

How?
send the money to a trusted relative here in Nigeria and ask the person to help send it to his account.....

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:38am On Nov 09, 2014
sademola:

Try both names, his account has only two. The young man is too sick n might not be able to read ur post not to talk of replying. May God bless you as you donate.
ARE YOU ONE OF THE ASISTANT? PLEASE ANOTHER THING YOU GUYS HAVE TO TAKE COGNISANT IS THE COPIES OF THE TEST AND HIS PICTURES, AM TELLING YOU FROM THE EXPERIENCE BRCAUSE I VOLUNTEER WITH ROTARY CLUB...... MANY PEOPLE WILL PLAGE TO HELP BUT ASWELL ASK FOR COPIES OF THE TEST RESULTS AND PICTURES....... THEY WILL DUPLICATE IT AND USE THEIR ILLEGAL CHARITY ORGANISATION TO SOLICITATE MONEY FOR THEIR SELFISH USE.
PLEASE ONLY SEND SUCH RESULTS TO DOCTORS WHO MUST HAVE SEND A COPY OF HIS I.D CARD AND CERTIFICATE TO YOUR TEAM. NEVER GIVE FRAUDSTERS ROOM TO DUPE PEOPLE THROUGH HIS YOUNG MAN CASE. don't mind my capital letters please.
OP My God is your strength, I expect You to come back and post pictures of your thanksgiving and MODs will be begging You for permisson to move it to FP

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by tunshe: 12:39am On Nov 09, 2014
Caracta:

So far, we've made good progress. Thanks to everyone. If I had my way, I would whisk the OP out of his house this night and get him checked into a hospital.

Still waiting for him to let us know what his family has decided. I would have called him but it's late already.

I can't thank you enough! God bless you and all who have contributed.

If there's anyway I can contribute in my little way please let me know.

Now I know why your moniker is Caracta.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 09, 2014
In case the OP decides to come to UCH, I could get a contact or two to help.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by tiswell(m): 12:41am On Nov 09, 2014
May God heal u bro,tis well wit u...cn i reach u via dormici...acct?
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 12:43am On Nov 09, 2014
delightful1:

Yaaaay! Just what I need. You'll hear from me soon. Thanks delightful.
Re: I Need Help by sademola: 12:49am On Nov 09, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
ARE YOU ONE OF THE ASISTANT? PLEASE ANOTHER THING YOU GUYS HAVE TO TAKE COGNISANT IS THE COPIES OF THE TEST AND HIS PICTURES, AM TELLING YOU FROM THE EXPERIENCE BRCAUSE I VOLUNTEER WITH ROTARY CLUB...... MANY PEOPLE WILL PLAGE TO HELP BUT ASWELL ASK FOR COPIES OF THE TEST RESULTS AND PICTURES....... THEY WILL DUPLICATE IT AND USE THEIR ILLEGAL CHARITY ORGANISATION TO SOLICITATE MONEY FOR THEIR SELFISH USE.
PLEASE ONLY SEND SUCH RESULTS TO DOCTORS WHO MUST HAVE SEND A COPY OF HIS I.D CARD AND CERTIFICATE TO YOUR TEAM. NEVER GIVE FRAUDSTERS ROOM TO DUPE PEOPLE THROUGH HIS YOUNG MAN CASE. don't mind my capital letters please.
OP My God is your strength, I expect You to come back and post pictures of your thanksgiving and MODs will be begging You for permisson to move it to FP

I'm not his agent or assistant in anyway. His case has been confirmed and Nlders has visited his house apart from pictures he shared. You may wish to make your contribution(s)
Re: I Need Help by dapotemi: 12:54am On Nov 09, 2014
tempem:

A signature of a witness, I could see.

Hmmn,just back frm our regional convention in ota.....have been reading the topic frm d first page,so pathetic.....makes me remember Revelation 21:3,4....how hopeful we are,knowing what jehovah has in stock for us loyal humans...Humans are suffering my broda,humans are suffering..May Jehovah continue to protect his own,may his light continue to get brighter for ALL to see...I stay in surulere and i'm hoping to get in touch with mr hammed.When there is life,there's HOPE!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 09, 2014
Caracta Caracta
Re: I Need Help by bebe2(f): 12:56am On Nov 09, 2014
Caracta:

my transaction frm skye bank says under process.

pls keep an eye on it, skye bank can be very funny sometimes.

i will check it again in the morning.
tnks

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 1:00am On Nov 09, 2014
bengreat:
Caracta Caracta

Sir?
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 1:00am On Nov 09, 2014
bebe2:

my transaction frm skye bank says under process.

pls keep an eye on it, skye bank can be very funny sometimes.

i will check it again in the morning.
tnks

Thanks bebe2
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 09, 2014
Caracta:

Sir?
Thank you so much!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by Keluong(m): 1:02am On Nov 09, 2014
I feel grateful and thankful having a normal belly with someone else's belly like that. I am not better than him.
What is more painful is that he was also a normal young man a few years ago.
Like everyone has said. just be strong. believe its a phase.
I am thankful to all those that donated something.
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 1:03am On Nov 09, 2014
bengreat:

Thank you so much!

Thank you. Thanks to everyone. I didn't do as much as they did.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 09, 2014
Caracta:

Okay.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 09, 2014
Caracta:

Thank you. Thanks to everyone. I didn't do as much as they did.

You may not know what you have done for this young man but..never mind., merci comme même. Que Dieu vous bénisse.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 09, 2014
olojaoke1:
@OP am sure you need to be mobile,i.e a car to convey you to and fro where you want to go? I would get down to any place with a ready driver and money for fuel to convey you and any of your people that are doing leg work for you.(said car is mine).Do let me know ASAP.
Chaiiiii may God bless you.
Re: I Need Help by Bleszin(f): 1:14am On Nov 09, 2014
good health nd long life is urs @ op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by bebe2(f): 1:18am On Nov 09, 2014
Caracta:

Thanks bebe2

tnks sis.

its past 12am, can't sleep

his pics keep flashing before me,

the pain he must be in,

and small dysmenorhea here, i will be shouting and writing will.

may GOD help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by riskit33: 1:21am On Nov 09, 2014
olojaoke1:
@OP am sure you need to be mobile,i.e a car to convey you to and fro where you want to go? I would get down to any place with a ready driver and money for fuel to convey you and any of your people that are doing leg work for you.(said car is mine).Do let me know ASAP.
This is just plain wonderful. #Speechless#
Re: I Need Help by Busybody2(f): 1:24am On Nov 09, 2014
sademola:

I think we are leaving the subject matter ---- how to get this young man off the hook of his sickness. Let's focus on that for now.

What subject matter did I leave oh

Dominique the Moderator of this section that I responded to, wanted to verify if DJDOLA's house address should be left on or off because of criminals.

Naijaking1 that I responded to, is a Doctor that has been on Nairaland for years and although is based in yankee, is offering his consultation, time and service free of charge to the OP so he could interprete the results of the scan/test and know where to signpost DJDOLA.

Caracta that I responded to, has been pivotal in making sure that DJDOLA's case remains at the forefront and has been coordinating issues behind the scenes for over a week now...

And lastly I responded to one Ms Ajala-tani-na-e, with a very polite ese-eku-oro-enu-ekeyinwole response cool So biko free me abeg.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Busybody2(f): 1:37am On Nov 09, 2014
naijaking1:

Please don't ask him to travel to UCH, because he might not survive the trip. Secondly, you have to have a receiving MD in Ibadan who's going to accept him without going through the emergency room. A better option is for any UCH based MD online with admitting privileges to consider taking this gentleman, so that he may travel with some form of emergency medical transportation directly into a waiting intensive care unit--that's what I do here in NYC

delightful1:
Re: I Need Help by fyneboi79(m): 1:39am On Nov 09, 2014
You shall not die! You will live to testify of the Lords goodness IJN Amen!!
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 09, 2014
On the cross
Blood and water flowed
The son of man was lifted high
His body broken
Broken for the world
This is love
This is love
Jesus Jesus Healer
Be lifted up
Be lifted up
Your Kingdom come
Your will be done
forever
Be lifted up today
By Your stripes and wounds we are made whole
By your death we live
The cross defeated all our sickness and pain
We're ransomed by the king

Dear op, You are healed and know we all love you.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by paroh137(m): 1:49am On Nov 09, 2014
The kinda support I'm seeing here is just so overwhelming. Thank you everyone. I just love my country mehn. Op God is with you, no fear. Wish I had money to give tho. Merrybet don chop my last card angry

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Osyxcel(m): 2:00am On Nov 09, 2014
Hmmm.... Caracta tho... God bless her... All her efforts shall not be in vain by God's grace.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Fairgodwin(m): 2:01am On Nov 09, 2014
I fell in love with Nairaland the very first day I came across it, and I have always loved and admired Nairalanders in all aspect. There couldn't have been any more reason to be (much more) proud to be a Nairalander.

May God in His infinite mercies and grace, bless you ALL.

It is forever well with you, OP (Ahmed).
#Getwellsoon.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Lilyalacutey(f): 2:02am On Nov 09, 2014
@OP I declare upon ur life that every stronghold in your life setting u back shall b broken by the powerful and glorious name of Jesus.
Healing shall visit every area of your body in the name of Jesus. You're set free by his precious blood. salvation, divine cleansing , mercy , love and the Grace of God shall rest on ur body.
this hour I prophecy healing and miracle., the devil worketh in vain. Victory good health and strong body and peace of mind is urs in Jesus name I pray.
Amen.
Re: I Need Help by weaseloo: 2:22am On Nov 09, 2014
May God bless you all for your kindness and contributions. Did bring many tears to my eyes.
Let us all pray for him that now he has financial backing that he would be treated and will recover.

@OP.

You are healed in a Jesus name.
You are healed in a Jesus name.
You are healed in a Jesus name. Amen! The Almighty God in heaven that opened our hearts will open His abundant mercies upon you and guide you to the right doctors that would treat and cure you. Amen!
Re: I Need Help by Jayloy: 2:26am On Nov 09, 2014
I was close to tears while reading this this morning. I feel so humble and happy about our helpful nature as Nigerians. The willingness of people to help is appalling.
Wish op quick recovery.
Re: I Need Help by mattkelly: 2:34am On Nov 09, 2014
If them born the OP Well,Make them remove this thread from front-page..I would implore seun and the other Goons to please keep it on front-page till he gets okay..If possible,with our widow's mite we might fly him out of the country for better threatment..I just searched the Guy of FB,He's even a D.J..Looking well fed before everything came crashing..Am sending in something by God's grace on Monday..Get well soon my broda..You're healed

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.