Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds (5549 Views)

Just Another Day At Mcdonalds-black Woman / Photo Of Man Going Under His Bride In A Wedding Reception / Whose Name Should Comes First On A Wedding Invitation.(bride's Or Groom'name). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by KarmaMod(f): 1:55am On Nov 18, 2008
KFC must have been booked
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by SisiJinx: 1:56am On Nov 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

So u would rather apply for a car loan to fund your wedding if u don't have money??
Why are Nigerians this flamboyant??
How many of the people bawling here would get to do their reception in a place as decent as McDonalds??
Is it not better than putting tents Secondary school's football pitch like many people do in Lagos??

Why is it better than pitching a tent? If the tent pitchers can afford it, why not?

McDonalds because that's all they can afford - GOOD FOR THEM

Pitching tent on a football feed because they can afford it - GOOD FOR THEM!
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by Sauron1: 1:59am On Nov 18, 2008
n-guage:

I'm not saying anyone needs to take a car loan, how about you both do just the legal stuff until you have enough money? Trust me, marraige is once in a lifetime (at least for you monogamous folks) and people should try to do it well.

Has it even occured to you this couple might be doing this small party for their travel documents??
I didn't see any elderly guest at the venue in the pics provided so something smells fishy.
It could be an "arranged marriage" sorta thingy just to convince the authorities the couple actually married.

Sisi Jinx:

Why is it better than pitching a tent? If the tent pitchers can afford it, why not?

McDonalds because that's all they can afford - GOOD FOR THEM

Pitching tent on a football feed because they can afford it - GOOD FOR THEM!

Let Naija rain jam u on a football pitch or those groundbreaking whirlwind then u would know football pitch is much worse.
What about the possibilities of getting attacked by reptiles or even daredevil robbers?
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by KarmaMod(f): 2:01am On Nov 18, 2008
why would akatas do arranged marriage?
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by SisiJinx: 2:01am On Nov 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

tsk. . . . . . .tsk!!

Lmao!

KarmaMod:

KFC must have been booked

And Taco Bell said no way jose! cheesy
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by KarmaMod(f): 2:03am On Nov 18, 2008
I'd even accept Olive Garden sef.

McDonalds ko, ChuckyCheese ni
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by Sauron1: 2:05am On Nov 18, 2008
KarmaMod:

why would akatas do arranged marriage?

How do u know they are both akatas??
One of em could be a foreigner trying to fix their green cards.
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by chamotex(m): 2:13am On Nov 18, 2008
I actually think that gangstar grin grin grin . . . . I mean it's nice to do something different for once. Maybe he's just trying to be different from others cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by Ndipe(m): 3:04am On Nov 18, 2008
KarmaMod:

I'd even accept Olive Garden sef.

McDonalds ko, ChuckyCheese ni

How can you even compare Olive Garden with Macdonalds?
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by KarmaMod(f): 3:05am On Nov 18, 2008
OliveGarden isnt exactly loved around here esp by Italians
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by Ndipe(m): 3:09am On Nov 18, 2008
KarmaMod:

OliveGarden isnt exactly loved around here esp by Italians

Stilll, the comparison is way off base!
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by KarmaMod(f): 3:10am On Nov 18, 2008
Hit an Olive Garden obsessed nerve, did I?
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by bawomolo(m): 3:16am On Nov 18, 2008
Not a bad idea actually. Its sometimes fun to do the unpredictable.

abeg o, at least this won't affect their credit rading. the only thing messed up is they didn't rent the place to themselves. what's up with that!!!! maybe they were saving the cash for their honeymoon grin
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by bawomolo(m): 3:24am On Nov 18, 2008
KarmaMod:

Hit an Olive Garden obsessed nerve, did I?

what about an Ihop breakfast for the guests and then a denny's reception. is that good for ya? there's dodo at the chinese buffet in my area. would that be fine with you ladies cheesy
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by KarmaMod(f): 3:30am On Nov 18, 2008
Ihop is better than McDonalds

More/Better options tongue
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by LoveAlways(f): 7:10am On Nov 18, 2008
I actually think that gangstar . . . . I mean it's nice to do something different for once. Maybe he's just trying to be different from others

Yeah, exactly. They look happy. That's all that matters.
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by LoveAlways(f): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2008
I would have a wedding reception at the chinese buffet grin
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by acidrop(f): 7:13am On Nov 18, 2008
hell no, never . . . . .mackas wth, . . . .no way
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by shotster50(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2008
What the hell is it with black people and fast food
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by bawomolo(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2008
acidrop:

hell no, never . . . . .mackas wth, . . . .no way

hypothetically, what if a reception at a fast food joint is what u can afford. would just ditch a reception? una wicked o
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by Moyola(f): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2008
wedin wecepshun in mcdonalds. . . . undecided
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by JamaicanQT(f): 5:13am On Nov 19, 2008
i always dream of having a big wedding a reception,
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by JustGood(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2008
I'd rather have it in my living room than McD's.
All the junkies who go into McD's will just be staring at you. You'll have junkies for guests grin
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by JustGood(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2008
JamaicanQT:

dont we all have dreams? more often than not, they are not achieved grin
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2008
I notice that most of the guys welcome the idea but most of the babes frown at it.

Why are women so sensitive about a one-day event called "wedding" but many of them don't even know what marriage means and many others are unwilling to put similar interest or make sacrifices in the actual marriage. Show-off freaks!

don't even start here
no be only Mcdonalds
nonsense
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by bawomolo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2008
JamaicanQT:

i aint saying she a gold digger but she aint messing with no broke broke nigger
Re: Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds by chamotex(m): 1:59am On Nov 22, 2008
I bet they all had the "Happy Meal" £2.99 grin grin They are just being cost effective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria Traditional Rulers / Directed At Nigerian Teenagers In Diaspora / Shaky Shaky, Follow Follow, Yama Yama Etc. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.