Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? (62030 Views)

Ladies Can You Return His Gift Back? / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy / No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Homguy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
BigBashiru:
it beggars belief that guys fail to realize that niceness is the major enemy of attraction. As long as there continues to be nice guys out there, I will continue to have an edge in this game... if you took her phone from her and threw it in the gutter she will probably love you more because in her head you are a real man. Nice = wimp. Its chick logic and it makes no sense but thats how they think. Next time, be less nice; just buy her a card. She would have appreciated heavy banging on the bed more than that 130k. The only people that appreciate niceness are men... women do appreciate occasional niceness only.
Seconded
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Tymax(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

Collect a gift back?
How would you do that? Call her on the phone to return it? Go over to her house and ask for the phone?
Or maybe call the police on her?
Lol
Wait, you have not answered my question.

Will you refuse to give it back, if he asks? grin
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by datkoded(m): 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
My dear in dis case she must return d phone! With charger earpiece, and the nylon.if u buy anything on hire purchase and it gets stolen by thieves or damaged permanently,na there u go know how it pains to pay: Not to talk of one dustbin gurl dat broke up 48hrs later and gets a new bobo like she was on some kinda promo. Some babes shaa cheesy Shame no even catch her, conscience no even prick her. Bleep compatibility o, ad she says u not compatible tell her your fone is not compatible with her.

5 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Tarya(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cutehector4u:
No..it shows ur not matured enuf...eva wondered why God didnot strip satan off his powers?

And u see has caused tongue
Cutehector4u:
No..it shows ur not matured enuf...eva wondered why God didnot strip satan off his powers?

And u see what satan has caused my guy , go collect ur fone sharp sharp
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Flygerian1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Eyah.... Anoda maga bytes d rock.

Pele o!
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by silversonuc(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
chymystique:

grin grin grin grin grin grin........ No wahala wink

seriously am lookin for a real woman for smtin serious
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
No mature man will do that.... Collecting what u've given back nooooo its nothing u just be careful u don't play being magga next time. For that phone forget it its gone

Check out my yam biz transport 4rm benue check this on nairaland www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by masseratti: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tbliss12:
No mature man will do that.... Collecting what u've given back nooooo its nothing u just be careful u don't play being magga next time. For that phone forget it its gone

Check out my yam biz transport 4rm benue check this on nairaland www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000
what has maturity git to do with it,the girl is a fraud,he should get back the phone.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by oluwasegun007(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
No be gift u call am ni abi u loan her the phone ni...see wahala ooo

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

One of d reason I thank God 4 makin me a Nigerian...
Everybody na klown 4 dis con3
Neva a dull moment grin
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Sapphire86(f): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Emilord:
it sounds derogatory to me to hear that a gal dumps a guy.is only guys that dump gals.period...bro,go and collect ur phone including d receipt

Your opinion indeed! tongue

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Sarhyd(m): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
I know Amanda Clarke won't waste time to Revenge back...

Ogbeni, if you yet to collect that phone...You dulling
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tymax:

Wait, you have not answered my question.

Will you refuse to give it back, if he asks? grin
Depends, I will give it back if he shamelessly comes to ask for it personally.
So answer me. grin
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
masseratti:
what has maturity git to do with it,the girl is a fraud,he should get back the phone.

Lolz u know if you are really a man u won't think of something like that, just 130k and u think of running after her for a phone u bought for her on her birthday.... Common if she its not worth it just let it go and be careful not to be a magga nxt time
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by mabebe1(f): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
brownlord:

so if you be the girl you go give that kind fone? if you be my sista and you give back this kind awuf fone, the kind slap i go give you fit reset your destiny
Abeg jor-lets be realist- even Timaya sef collect range rover bk frm Empress

5 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by smartigo: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Don't spend on a mere boyfriend/girlfriend. Relationship isn't a career. Sorry abt your loss.
For me, I don't collect what I give but for this one, my bro, I will collect it. I can't live thru the remaining months paying n suffering emotionally too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Tymax(m): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

Depends, I will give it back if he shamelessly comes to ask for it personally.
So answer me.
Firstly, I will never do that to please my girl. She must be out of her mind to expect me to buy her something above my budget. angry

Secondly, there is no shame in going to her house to retrieve the phone. It has not been paid for, for crying out loud! angry There is nothing classy about what the leech did. She only endured the relationship just to receive the phone.

That phone must be returned whether she likes it or not. When he finishes paying off his debt, he can then choose to be magnanimous.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by brownlord: 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
mabebe1:

Abeg jor-lets be realist- even Timaya sef collect range rover bk frm Empress

Timaya could take back the range because he bought it in his name, if he had bought in empress name, show for no dey. That said, I still see no reason he should take back the fone, they dated not like he asked her out and the girl collected the fone and refused him later, also remember not all girls one can easily go to and collect such gift

The guy should forget this fone and move on
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Mariopgomery(m): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:
I guess i have to count my loss then. cry cry cry
And i really did loved her cry cry cry cry
life goes on!!! undecided
and ofcos, no more phone giving undecided

what do you mean by life goes on? Go and collect your phone 4rm that scammer. If you had paid for the phone already then thats different, if i were you ill collect the phone in such a way that would disgrace her What nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:
Thanks all, Learnt the hard way.
[/b] “Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go but rather learning to start over.”

[b]DECIDED TO LET GO THE PHONE AND START OVER AGAIN.

Thought about it, it's just a phone after all. The real pain was never the PHONE, BUT THE HEARTBREAK (SEEING HER GO)
SHE WAS INDEED THE FUTURE I DEEM FIT.

I can't change being me. (CHANGING INTO A MONSTER GUY WOULD DO ME NO GOOD)
WHEN LOVE COMES, I WILL WELCOME IT WHOLE HEARTILY....
BUT FOR NOW? DON'T SEE THAT HAPPENING SOON embarassed embarassed embarassed

bros it nt all abt you, think of the other brothers out there she will do the same thing to. The fact she does it to you and you accept makes it easy for her to do it to someone else. Abeg i take God beg you go collect that phone.

6 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by kpolli(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:
Firstly, i feel so stupid and used.
okay, the real story is this, I promised my girlfriend (Now ex) a Samsung Note 3 phone for her birthday. Luckily for me at my place of work, the cooperative had the same phone up for pick up. As a guy who is deeply in love and knows that giving is part of maintaining a healthy relationship, i decided to pick up 2 Samsung Note 3 at the rate of N130,000 to be paid over a period of 12 months. Good news, the birthday came and i delivered.
Bad news, just 2days after my warm heart gift to her, she BROKE UP WITH ME. REASON: She doesn't see a future, blah blah blah...family issues, cultural differences.
i'm in the second month of my payment now. still paying for my Ex phone.

Advice: Can I ask her for the phone back? i feel cheated. (To make matters worse, she even uses her new bobo as Dp's on her bbm, for a phone i'm still going to be indebted for the next 10 months.

SHOULD I GET MY PHONE BACK?

Due to the circumstances surrounding this phone.... Maturity has nothing to do with collecting the phone back....

If you paid outright for it, then I would have said leave it but as broke up 2 days later and then you are paying gbese on a phone. Plus she even has a new bobo meaning she had him before you broke up....

Ogbeni collect that phone, the new bobo should be the "matured" one

5 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
OP,

Hiannnnn!!!!After 48hrs of collecting a 130k gbese phone?! shocked shocked shocked So you know. Nice guys get no pushie. cheesy The gift was not the phone but the debt. You dey pay and anoda bobo dey ram d thingy. Choi! It will be a mature thing to do by telling her how you got the phone. I am sure she will be mature enough to return it.

No do no do na so you go rent house for woman then she go bust you the next 48hrs and peeps here go say make you continue to pay the rent cuz na sign of maturity.

You enter gbese cuz of pushie wey you dey enjoy then dey collect d pushie say make you continue to pay. Which kain contract be dat?
I smell FRAUD. Abeg collect am sharp sharp!!

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by chymystique(f): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
silversonuc:

seriously am lookin for a real woman for smtin serious

Search well you will find her soon cool..

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by chymystique(f): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by ify84(m): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
meet her at a quite place.... just stretched out hand and demand for d phone with serious frowning face... don't say anything... she will understand the threat that comes with that face.....then collect ur phone and dash ur younger sister...

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Elinob(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Don't collect it back, just count it has a lose to u
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by wo1F(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
stunningjudy:
Op i'd have loved to say collect the fone back but today's reading in church was about love and i was touched so for that i'll say let the yeye girl go.

Tell me the name of your church.
Your pastor needs to be shot
This is a serious issue pls. Don't bring bible based love here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by thegoodone2(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
the same thing happen to my friend. he bought BB for her on her birthday and the lady invited another boyfriend to the party. that is the end of thier relatoinship.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by emsheddy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bros, if u knw wetin good for u, go and collect ur phone. U will remain a toplic for gest and mockery in d hands of dat girl and her friends. Better correct ur mistake now. Get ur damn phone back. Haba! U go still dey pay mugu fee for 10 months?? Even ur late ancestors no go forgive u.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by gabazin080(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:
Firstly, i feel so stupid and used.
okay, the real story is this, I promised my girlfriend (Now ex) a Samsung Note 3 phone for her birthday. Luckily for me at my place of work, the cooperative had the same phone up for pick up. As a guy who is deeply in love and knows that giving is part of maintaining a healthy relationship, i decided to pick up 2 Samsung Note 3 at the rate of N130,000 to be paid over a period of 12 months. Good news, the birthday came and i delivered.
Bad news, just 2days after my warm heart gift to her, she BROKE UP WITH ME. REASON: She doesn't see a future, blah blah blah...family issues, cultural differences.
i'm in the second month of my payment now. still paying for my Ex phone.

Advice: Can I ask her for the phone back? i feel cheated. (To make matters worse, she even uses her new bobo as Dp's on her bbm, for a phone i'm still going to be indebted for the next 10 months.

SHOULD I GET MY PHONE BACK?
130k to get fone for a girlfriend, she AC dey hr own TOTO in? abi no b d same tin wey dey BTW her leg dey odas way dey even dey pay man ni. if na me o, na to collect d fone back and if she wan show strong head, na to go carry my guys go forcefully collect d fone.
trust me MUSHIN boys no dey gree o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by stunningjudy(f): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
wo1F:

Tell me the name of your church.
Your pastor needs to be shot
This is a serious issue pls. Don't bring bible based love here
I'm gonna ignore u
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by jidestroud(m): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
THE PHONE IS NOW IN MY POSSESSION @ ALL
PICKED IT UP ABOUT AN HOUR AGO
SHE JUST SIMPLY DROPPED IT OFF HERSELF WITH A FRIEND, I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE JUST ASKED FOR IT ALL ALONG
TRUST ME, I FEEL VERY VERY VERY BAD
IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THE PHONE, IT WAS ALL ABOUT HER
I STILL LOVE THIS LADY...

THANKS ALL....ONE MORE PHONE TO A HEARTBROKEN DUDE

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.