Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? (62011 Views)

Ladies Can You Return His Gift Back? / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy / No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
destante:
sorry but anything that has been gifted is no longer yours. pele
OP, na she be diz?

If nor be she then diz one na one of 'em biiatchin hoes angry

Buh OP iz a serial story teller sha grin
Aaaaaaaahdonbiliv all d lie u told us cool
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by chelseabmw(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
I will collect the phone without thinking twice

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by AspDrone(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Wallai if I curse u,e go follow u @op..waahh de hell!
Go collect the phone before Jesus comes if not na hell u dey go...she was cheating on you all along abi na relationship based on contract?
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Kesmakveli(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:
Firstly, i feel so stupid and used.
okay, the real story is this, I promised my girlfriend (Now ex) a Samsung Note 3 phone for her birthday. Luckily for me at my place of work, the cooperative had the same phone up for pick up. As a guy who is deeply in love and knows that giving is part of maintaining a healthy relationship, i decided to pick up 2 Samsung Note 3 at the rate of N130,000 to be paid over a period of 12 months. Good news, the birthday came and i delivered.
Bad news, just 2days after my warm heart gift to her, she BROKE UP WITH ME. REASON: She doesn't see a future, blah blah blah...family issues, cultural differences.
i'm in the second month of my payment now. still paying for my Ex phone.

Advice: Can I ask her for the phone back? i feel cheated. (To make matters worse, she even uses her new bobo as Dp's on her bbm, for a phone i'm still going to be indebted for the next 10 months.

SHOULD I GET MY PHONE BACK?
Greetings brother, my humbly advice to you is to forget about the phone and worry no more.. Better days ahead! God Bless your spirit of giving.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by abrahamolusoji: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
anitank:
At the end of the day, we all want to be mature about certain things and move on when we get hurt by the ones we love........but there are exceptions

The mere fact that the OP still has 10 long months to complete the payment is more than a good reason to go get that phone back!! Think about what he'd feel each time he has to pay for a phone he gave a girl who jilted him angry
And she proudly displays pictures of other guys for him to see...such guts angry

As a matter of fact, you should be on ur way to that girl's house right now! If you don't come back here to tell us how you ended up getting your phone back, then don't complain any further. Don't even know why I'm so vexed about this
we're on standby should he need fierce looking soldiers to execute dat task we av dem at our disposal. Their appearance alone will make her submit d phone within 12 hours. What nonsense! Bitch
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by modskiller(m): 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Just go station report the matter settle them(those gun toting basta-rds) as usual. Make sure you collect your phone. Don't let thE biatch take you for a ride man.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Yello1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Collect your phone bck jooor. Next time buy cheaper things for a girl you are not sure where her loyalty lies.

One of my girlfriend collect Gold necklace from one of my male friend and broke up with him. Na so the guyman carry two giant dogs come our house one early morning collect the necklace, phone and all the things him don buy for the babe.

Some girls are wicked.
dis one na feary tale oooo,i stil dey imagine how una wey dey dt house go dey feel!!dog kee,na to just surrender all
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by kilimanjaro(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
Well, I don't blame the girl, I blame the doofus OP for being a MEGA MUGUN!
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Godditex:
This is what happens when men allowed love to becloud their reasoning. I won't be wrong if I say you wouldn't buy such a gift for your sister.

Please track the biittcchh and collect your hire purchase phone. And next time watch out the kind of ladies you date. Such a girl has the capacity to ruin a young man's life. Who knows her next victim!

As for such women that are looking for who to devour like a hungry lion, NA JUMP AM PASS I DE!
One of d reason I thank God 4 makin me a Nigerian...
Everybody na klown 4 dis con3
Neva a dull moment grin

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by AspDrone(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
You sure say this babe no hire people for this your post to convince u to let go?
Better go collect dat fone I no mind to add money on top my curve 3 collect dat fone o.lol
No dulling
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by sniperwolf(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
This is really an interesting tale. As for me I will collect back my phone. A phone that I'm still paying for is now being used to display her new boyfriend's pictures on IMs.

She just can't jilt you and jump into another relationship in less than 3 months, I think she had it all figured out ab initio.

I don't see that guy as a new boyfriend, they might have been dating longer than you think and she has been using you for the purpose of fulfilling her material desire.

In short, collect the phone ASAP and give it to your sister or anybody you think that deserves it.

If you don't collect back the phone, you have a very long way to go in the healing process. Collection of that phone is the beginning of the amendment process.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by ingenious1: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
We have all been fool for love one way or the other just let it go.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by yemyemis(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
i want to b ur maga to night#in KC's voice#
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by NoContract(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:
Firstly, i feel so stupid and used.
okay, the real story is this, I promised my girlfriend (Now ex) a Samsung Note 3 phone for her birthday. Luckily for me at my place of work, the cooperative had the same phone up for pick up. As a guy who is deeply in love and knows that giving is part of maintaining a healthy relationship, i decided to pick up 2 Samsung Note 3 at the rate of N130,000 to be paid over a period of 12 months. Good news, the birthday came and i delivered.
Bad news, just 2days after my warm heart gift to her, she BROKE UP WITH ME. REASON: She doesn't see a future, blah blah blah...family issues, cultural differences.
i'm in the second month of my payment now. still paying for my Ex phone.

Advice: Can I ask her for the phone back? i feel cheated. (To make matters worse, she even uses her new bobo as Dp's on her bbm, for a phone i'm still going to be indebted for the next 10 months.

SHOULD I GET MY PHONE BACK?

No.

You did it for love.

She will come back.

When Samsung releases Note 4.

6 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by modskiller(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
@OP, if I give you E-slap your settings go dis-organize. If na me born you, na to use you for ritual straight up. You own the balls nigg*a, she's only got two holes. Carry your balls go choke her holes up and get your phone. #Singing... Mumu dey mumu dey, mumu dey yanfun yanfun.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by johnchiii(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
my brother just take this wonderful advice....

Ask her out sumwea cool n forcefully tk ur fone biko...

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by mikkyphp(m): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I JUST GOT A CALL FROM A CLOSE PAL TO COME PICK UP MY FONE.......SHE DROPPED IT OFFFFFF SOME MINUTES AGO!!!

NOW I FEEL STUPID.... cry
CAN WE PLEASE STOP THIS THREAD!!!
Guy go and pick your phone(your sweat) and stop feeling silly.

Enough of the BS.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by yungmill(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
dasparrow:

What happened to you is very unfortunate. However, have you ever heard of the saying "sew your coat according to your size"? Why would you go and start going into debt because you want to buy your girlfriend - not even a wife - an expensive gift that is beyond your means? Do you know that true love cannot be bought which means that even if you had purchased her an expensive car, she will still dump you if her feelings for you are not genuine. Next time, don't go buying expensive gifts for some girlfriend. Its quite amusing how the average Nigerian man will spend like crazy for a girlfriend but once the same man is married, he will not spend like that for his legally married wife. Really weird!

By the way, don't even dream of taking back the phone. When you gave her that phone, did you tell her that in case you guys break up, you are going to take it back from her? If you did not, then that phone is gone. People need to understand that anything done whilst in a relationship is a sacrifice and comes with the territory called relationship. She did not place a gun to your head and force you to buy a phone for her. You did so out of your own free will. So, count your losses and move on. I am sure when you both were dating, you were having sex with her even though you are not her husband. So consider that phone the price you had to pay for having access to her vargina. Simple!

Sometimes we just talk like we don't think!
During sex is it only one person that enjoys it?
Did he rape her or did she give her body to him willfully?, so since she gave herself of her own accord then he should still pay her 4 it, its peeps like u that make some guyz see all ladies as olosho.

Change ur orientation
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by djcombo(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
@OP, sorry bro, but you really have been used. All I would say is if the money really is pinching you, try to get the phone back.

I personally won't take the phone back if I were in your shoes, but I also would never go out of my way to buy such gifts for a girlfriend, unless we are really into each other ( I know her folks, siblings and she knows my family too).

You can use it as a lesson, so every month you pay the bills, you wake up and wise up, such lesson you are learning at this age has been learnt by most guys while in university others earlier.

She had the other guy on the side bro, girls don't jump wagons that easy unless you are dating a bitch who is just after a nigger with cheddah.

From your post, even coming here to ask such questions, I take it you are quite soft and may not have the balls to even get your phone back. Take it as a challenge, I dare you to get that phone back and give the house some great story about how you pulled it off.... If not same old sad boring story.. shocked grin tongue
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by mabebe1(f): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
U would ve collected d fone b4 comin here 2 tell us. If u be my brother, i for blow ur head. Give d fone to ur sister, mother, anyone bt dnt leave it wit dat mofo. Mtchewwww

4 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=27468989]
One of d reason I thank God 4 makin me a Nigerian...
Everybody na klown 4 dis con3
Neva a dull moment grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Emilord(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sapphire86:
2 days after the gift, she dumped you? That's cold!

Well, I'd say collect it back but the truth is since u gave her on a day of celebration u can't ask for it back without sounding like a douchebag. So let it go
it sounds derogatory to me to hear that a gal dumps a guy.is only guys that dump gals.period...bro,go and collect ur phone including d receipt
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
ugomira:

Siriusly who is the animal btw us....d guy deflowered and still broke up wit u= he used u and dumped ur ugly as$, n u wnt us to pity u and tell u sorrym stop cryin ova spilt milk and move on

I'm very beautiful. And I don't need your sorry . I don't remember asking for it . U need to learn how to be human. Seriously mind ur business. Pity urself.

If you have nothing better to do than drag others down, do go to church eh,it's Sunday.

And if you're still hating, hug a transformer

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by brownlord: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
mabebe1:
U would ve collected d fone b4 comin here 2 tell us. If u be my brother, i for blow ur head. Give d fone to ur sister, mother, anyone bt dnt leave it wit dat mofo. Mtchewwww

so if you be the girl you go give that kind fone? if you be my sista and you give back this kind awuf fone, the kind slap i go give you fit reset your destiny

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
All ladies are Oloshos. The only thing is that Olosho A is different from Olosho B and Olosho B is different from Olosho C till infinity.
yungmill:

Sometimes we just talk like we don't think!
During sex is it only one person that enjoys it?
Did he rape her or did she give her body to him willfully?, so since she gave herself of her own accord then he should still pay her 4 it, its peeps like u that make some guyz see all ladies as olosho.

Change ur orientation

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by basille(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
That was a scam, not a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Transluxpaints(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
that girl is not your girlfriend but your enemy and there is a saying that if the enemy has taken anything from you recovery is by force, God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by yungmill(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ace2013:
All ladies are Oloshos. The only thing is that Olosho A is different from Olosho B and Olosho B is different from Olosho C till infinity.

Its of no use talking to u, I hope u know the meaning of what u just said?

Well like I said we talk without thinking

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Homguy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
justmag:

MA NIGGA!! real dudes would be like "Ohhh so u don't see no future in us?? Okay! I don't see that phone in ya future too. Give it back!!"
grin grin boys are not smiling o!

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Tinyemeka(m): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
ugomira:

Then fake one
Nope. The intention is to make sure she doesn't get the receipt.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
The way some guys fetch water into 'baskets' , you'll begin to wonder of what exactly do they gain?
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by jaygorgon(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
...she has been planning dat break up .just got d perfect time to act ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.