Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? (62096 Views)

Ladies Can You Return His Gift Back? / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy / No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
greall1:
Were u there when he had sex with d girl any how. Assuming d guy is your junior bro or elder bro would u advice him to leave the phone wey never pay finish.

quote author=Krystalxxx post=27462962]

You're only getting a taste of your medicine. Afterall you guys do the same to girls and always laugh upon their pain,don't you? You're even proud of it . So he should enjoy the effing karma.

By d way no guy has bought stuff for me and I don't allow them either. You want me to be in debt like this miss here?

He's forgotten dat he had sex anyhow with d girl. Nonsense

Choii........#yawning# I don tire O
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by aris2014(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tallesty1:
If they had dated much longer after he gave her the gift then I would advice him to forget.

But this one ended within 48hrs

Imagine.
The babe wan form kim kardashian, guy go collect your phone fast oooo,

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by edogho(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
dis ppl wey dey advice dis mumu op to leave the phone follow mumu like d op grin .Its glaring d girl maga d guy now she abused and belittled d love d mumu op had for her, na d phone she want all d while

op, y u no enter dat much dept for ur mama or sister? dem for dey c u as hero naw, buh now just go take back ur phone o else... I GO SWEAR FOR U cool nonsense undecided .

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by jidestroud(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

My dear, I've reached the same conclusion. OP is being dishonest, that's why he can't collect that phone. They may have already been broken up when he bought the phone sef. Mtcheeeeew.

dishonest about what angry
that she never knew i was going to be this committed to her?
that she can never marry a yoruba guy? at least her family would never accept?
that she just had to do it the hard way and let me go?

the fone was never the problem....BUT SHE MAY IT LOOK AS IF SHE WAS HELPING ME OUT...NOT TO WASTE MY TIME WITH HER

f***K IT angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cutehector4u:
No..it shows ur not matured enuf...eva wondered why God didnot strip satan off his powers?

What is this one saying now? Stick to the topic and stop talking about stuff you have no clue about abeg!! Was your ancestor there?!
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ode

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Sibele(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
Some girls are scammer oh.if u no collect that phone na big dulling I swear o I go vex
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by QMark: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
If you can collect all the sperms back, then collect your phone back. If not, fogerit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by pansophist(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:

the fone was never the problem....BUT SHE MAY IT LOOK AS IF SHE WAS HELPING ME OUT...NOT TO WASTE MY TIME WITH HER

In other words, you don leave the phone for her be dat? grin grin

Mugu......... angry
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by jidestroud(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Krystalxxx:

Choii........#yawning# I don tire O

No hard feelings dear...but to think Gifts are measured with sexual act (it's really sickening reading that)
Staunch believer of BED bn undefiled if that makes any meaning to you.
and ofcos i really don't care.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by misshoree(f): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Collecting it back will only show how immature yu are.let her go with it,try to pay up.yu ll be fyn.I knw its not easy tho.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by smartn09(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Consult us for immediate action in whichever way u likes it,she is a rubber and need to repent in cannies. Spend your last blood to teacher her a lesson and others will seat up.for..k. d baga!!
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Vikthor(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
All I can say is.....

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....
....bro just forget it and don't trash ur integrity any further
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by born2boink(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Thank God for seun, nairaland never dull
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=onadana post=27462503][/quote]

Are you sure op even had sex...I knw his type, he would have been expecting sex after he gave her the phone. Pls don't me nice, be nasty and collect back the phone, if u don't have the balls to do it, am sure you have GUYS that will love to embarass the bitch, you could use the police, area boys, vigilante plsss anytin....just get d damn phone bak.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by lockupman(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
Frankly speaking, your case is different. In your case if you collect the phone from her, I don't see anything bad. But na wa o, how can you go that length to be in debt cos of a girl friend, not even ur wife. Baba no dey fall like that abeg. Some of ur siblings fit nova pay school fees or fit dey roast for campus.

jidestroud:
Firstly, i feel so stupid and used.
okay, the real story is this, I promised my girlfriend (Now ex) a Samsung Note 3 phone for her birthday. Luckily for me at my place of work, the cooperative had the same phone up for pick up. As a guy who is deeply in love and knows that giving is part of maintaining a healthy relationship, i decided to pick up 2 Samsung Note 3 at the rate of N130,000 to be paid over a period of 12 months. Good news, the birthday came and i delivered.
Bad news, just 2days after my warm heart gift to her, she BROKE UP WITH ME. REASON: She doesn't see a future, blah blah blah...family issues, cultural differences.
i'm in the second month of my payment now. still paying for my Ex phone.

Advice: Can I ask her for the phone back? i feel cheated. (To make matters worse, she even uses her new bobo as Dp's on her bbm, for a phone i'm still going to be indebted for the next 10 months.

SHOULD I GET MY PHONE BACK?
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tinyemeka:

I've lost the receipt.
Afterall, it was a gift. She wasn't there when I bought the phone.

Then fake one
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Sanguine77(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:
okay, the real story is this, I promised my girlfriend (Now ex) a Samsung Note 3 phone for her birthday. Luckily for me at my place of work, the cooperative had the same phone up for pick up. As a guy who is deeply in love and knows that giving is part of maintaining a healthy relationship, i decided to pick up 2 Samsung Note 3 at the rate of N130,000 to be paid over a period of 12 months. Good news, the birthday came and i delivered.
Bad news, just 2days after my warm heart gift to her, she BROKE UP WITH ME. REASON: She doesn't see a future, blah blah blah...family issues, cultural differences.

Advice: Can I ask her for the phone back? i feel cheated. (To make matters worse, she even uses her new bobo as Dp's on her bbm, for a phone i'm still going to be indebted for the next 10 months.

I never never seen a better mugu than you. Never buy a gift on credit.
Never give a gift you can not afford.
Do not do what you will regret later.
Carry your cross and pay your debts man. Forget about the phone man, the pain of paying will make you wiser.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by lockupman(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Even a reasonable babe like you think it's stupid. The guy fall hand, big time.

gede7744:
some post on this forum heeennn......

l don't want to be insultive sha

next time buy her a plot of land in d outskirt of town and will it to her after u are married

130k for phone......... is ur love for sale?
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Ignatio(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
This kind of story makes guys go violent on women.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
Guy,collect the phone sharperly.

I gave an Ex my laptop,when she was misbehaving,I collected the thing back..

No time for biatches,no wonder I can't invest in any f@cking relationship till marriage..

If you have your way,hurt her very well,don't leave anything to Karma..

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by tboy11(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
M4gunners:
I do give my gf gift,but not more than what i can afford.I don't try it at all.
naso my brother ...its not a big deal buying something for ur gf only is u can afford it...before I go buy 130k phone for one girl...I for don get like 1million wey I no know wetin I go take ham do....meaning I don get excess die
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by lockupman(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Immature my nyash. This is f**kup on the babe's part, admit it. If you were his sister, u won't take such trash from a stupid girl that made ur beloved bro feel stupid. I'm sure you'll have gone to the bastard to yank the phone from her.

misshoree:
Collecting it back will only show how immature yu are.let her go with it,try to pay up.yu ll be fyn.I knw its not easy tho.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by SlyCharlie(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
that one don fly u na..lol
sorry o
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by kraftykc(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:

YES Niqua!!
Either get back your phone or have the independent lady pay it off herself.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by armadeo(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
These hoes ain't loyal!!!
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by misshoree(f): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
lockupman:

Immature my nyash. This is f**kup on the babe's part, admit it. If you were his sister, u won't take such trash from a stupid girl that made ur beloved bro feel stupid. I'm sure you'll have gone to the bastard to yank the phone from her.

hey,calm down

Yu don't need to abuse me or insult me.I only said my own opinion

Ok,if he was my bro,I would have said the same thing.If truly u were once in love with her,that shouldn't affect u
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by misshoree(f): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
jopex:
Ode
SMH
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:

Ok bros, no vex. Infact, maybe you can be my second boyfriend shey? I'm needing a gift for my other boyfriend, so I hope you can take another loan, come buy me a nice handset for him. That's OK, since you like doing that.

Actually iPad will be better. Thanks, love.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Equado(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
If you had paid 4 it completely it woudnt be that painful...I say collect the phone and kill the b**ch while you're @ it
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by chymystique(f): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
silversonuc:

chymistique marry me, realest gal eva

grin grin grin grin grin grin........ No wahala wink
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
Krystalxxx:

See this is how guys talk when they don't know anything. The first guy I met , he was handsome and rich and I was a virgin, I met him at my uni. I didn't want to be like all dese girls dat they say chop money so I NEVER asked him for anything. In addition after two years he still never bought me anything. After the two years we had sex he never bought me anything and he still tried to dump me. All dis tym I was extremely polite, almost called him sir most times.
You just keep quiet and stop saying what you don't know

The OP deserves what he got. I'm very happy here grin

Why are you telling us your pathetic dating history*hisses*

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.