Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,226 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66390 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2008
akinalabi:

So who's going to be in charge at the touchline?

Mike Phlan? don't trust him one bit.

Fergie will buy a nokia fone to communicate with Mike Phelan.
He would miss the Carling cup game and the Villa park game(i guess).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2008
Fergie got banned? Why? What on earth did he do??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2008
Cristalz:

Fergie got banned? Why? What on earth did he do??

He dissed the referee in the Hull game at OT.
Fergie called him a self-servicer, plonker, retard and the worst of it all, he called him a pederast. grin grin
Obviously, the dude broke down in tears and told the FA.
Can u imagine how much i would have to pay if Debosky and DayoNazi report me to the FA??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Fergie called him a self-servicer, plonker, retard and the worst of it all, he called him a pederast. grin grin
Can u imagine how much i would have to pay if Debosky and DayoNazi report me to the FA??

Pay? Nah, you'd be castrated and your organs fed to ravenous pigs right before your very eyes. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Hahahaha grin grin

I like your version of the story grin

Fergie has never been one to shy away from speaking his mind.  .  .vibrant old guy. No wahala sha.  .  .Fergie's never really been the type that runs up and down the touchline screaming orders anyway grin

If Debo and DK reported you, your butt would land straight in jail!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2008
debosky:

Pay? Nah, you'd be castrated and your organs fed to ravenous pigs right before your very eyes. grin grin grin

This is not Congo Republic, u Gaynner.

Cristalz:

Hahahaha grin grin
I like your version of the story grin

U likey?? grin

If Debo and DK reported you, your butt would land straight in jail!

Land in jail?? I doubt it.
Even the FA would be quick to realise those twats are serial wankers.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2008
@criz

I agree with u but i think SAF has a kind of soft soft for the old brigade. Inasmuch as their experiences are invaluable, methinks he should use them sparingly. Besides, apart from those guys, we still have quiet a number of experienced lads in the team in Rio, Vida, Evra, Carrick, Hargo, Berba etc. They can stand their own against any side in the continent.

Gary should just retire. Enough of the torture he's being subjecting himself to. Nasri contributed to his present injury by turning his waist all over the pitch. We have reliable cover for his position in Wes and Rafael. GARY SHOULD JUST GO.

@Sauron

In as much as SAFs outburst in the game against Hull was justifiable, the old man should pipe-down in bullying these refs. He has an impeccable managerial record that could be dented by his disciplinary acts which arent too impressive. Guess he should find better ways of making his grievances known. He even actually admitted to the misconduct. That guy is naughty.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2008
Fergie is banned for the Blackburn(CC) and Sunderland games in december
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2008
ndumart:

@Sauron

In as much as SAFs outburst in the game against Hull was justifiable, the old man should pipe-down in bullying these refs. He has an impeccable managerial record that could be dented by his disciplinary acts which arent too impressive. Guess he should find better ways of making his grievances known. He even actually admitted to the misconduct. That guy is naughty.

If u take that passion and hunger to WIN away from Ferguson then he would turn to Wenger. grin grin
The reason United have been successful since Fergie's stewardship is the hunger he shows season after season after season.
He is always looking to improve his squad with titles, trophies and producing world class talents.
A WINNER wants to WIN always. Mourinho has that character too. They are bad losers cos they HATE to LOSE.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

If u take that passion and hunger to WIN away from Ferguson then he would turn to Wenger. grin grin
LOL but brodaman don't incur the wrath of gayners
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2008
ndumart:

LOL but brodaman don't incur the wrath of gayners

Gaynners are muppets!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Exactly what was on my mind. I would rather have a vibrant lion as a gaffer than a cold, boring fish grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2008
Cristalz:

Exactly what was on my mind. I would rather have a vibrant lion as a gaffer than a cold, boring fish grin

Debo won't be happy with this comment!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2008
I no knw as una dey take understand that Scottish bloke.

I can hear Muhammed Ali clearer than I can hear Fergie
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2008
Wenger is a cold boring fish? grin grin

Y'all forget this is a coach that nearly beat up Pardew that was half his age grin grin

Wenger has blasted people more vociferously than you can imagine - he simply keeps his demeanour in public for the most part - even that is fading. He's been assaulting water bottles all season, smashing them against the closest thing he can see. sad
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2008
doyin13:

I no knw as una dey take understand that Scottish bloke.

I can hear Muhammed Ali clearer than I can hear Fergie

because your droopy ears are more in tune with pidgin english and wollof. tongue tongue
Read his lips when he talks and u would hear him perfectly.

Carragher n Gerrard are worse.

debosky:

Wenger is a cold boring fish? grin grin

Y'all forget this is a coach that nearly beat up Pardew that was half his age grin grin

Wenger has blasted people more vociferously than you can imagine - he simply keeps his demeanour in public for the most part - even that is fading. He's been assaulting water bottles all season, smashing them against the closest thing he can see. sad

Pardew woulda killed Wenger. . . . . .
He was born n raised in Greater London and u can tell the guy woulda ended up being a lag if he didn't push his football career.
Wenger is a cold boring fish. . . . . .All talk no action.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2008
But can u chappies remember when Fergie used to carry those stop watches.
Pretty infantile IMO
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2008
doyin13:

But can u chappies remember when Fergie used to carry those stop watches.
Pretty infantile IMO

Ferguson is old school. . . . . . .U cannot compare him with Jose Mourinho or Rafa Benitez.
People like that want things done appropriately and when things don't go their way, the face turns RED.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tgirl4real(f): 12:22am On Nov 19, 2008
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 5:27am On Nov 19, 2008
Dayo would never agree and we all know that? A player isnt good if his team can't feel his impact. Carricks import is well known in the united team but the likes of Lampard, Essien and even Mikel have dwarfed Ballack so what are we talking about. If Ballack can't fit into Chelsea,then he can't near Manchester United's starting eleven except there are abundance of injuries in the team

You have been smoking reefers for sure. Ballack has suffered a lot of injuries recently that has in no way diminished his game. He is by far the best Midfielder in Chelsea Ballack is out injured wait till he comes back

However, i will like to know if there is any Bayern midfielder who is at par with Carrick or is an inch better than him.
At par with Carrick. Andreas Ottl is slightly better than Carrick but only Marginally.
The rest MvBommel, Ze Roberto, Ribery, Altintop, Borowski, Sosa and even Kroos are all better than him.

Besides, dayo, what has been the impact of BM in Europe since it last won the UCL 7 years back? They have been pretty non-existent.
Bayerns Champions league dream was thwarted by Milan three times so with Milan out of the way, Theres no stopping us

My dream pairing during the knock out stages of the UCL is to see MU face BM and lets settle this once and for all.

Dream for you not us. Man Utd is our whipping boy. They offer very little in terms of competition. A team we whip home and away.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2008
I heard on Fox sport just now that Catania have devised a way to score free kicks.

Their players in the wall would pull down their short and while the keeper is amused/stunned the kick would be played

How ingenious from the Sicilians
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2008
I
heard on Fox sport just now that Catania have devised a way to score free kicks.

Their players in the wall would pull down their short and while the keeper is amused/stunned the kick would be played

How ingenious from the Sicilians
i heared o and i laffed real hard. . . .
i think they did that at the last game and they scored a goal doing that. The REF shoulda disallowed the goal
its crazy grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2008
~Sauron~:

because your droopy ears are more in tune with pidgin english and wollof. tongue tongue
Read his lips when he talks and u would hear him perfectly.

Carragher n Gerrard are worse.

I can still hear Gerrard. But Carra? I cant hear a thang.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2008
dayokanu,
I hope u were joking when you said ronaldo would mature at Madrid.
Right now,Madrid looks like a circus act.It's a wonder why anyone would want to play there at this time.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2008
dayokanu,
I hope u were joking when you said ronaldo would mature at Madrid.
Right now,Madrid looks like a circus act.It's a wonder why anyone would want to play there at this time.
who will go to madrid at this time?
Barca is the place to be in spain.
those guys are now scoring like its a game of cricket

i pray they face liverpool in the Q-finals, then we can now face Liverpool in the semis grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by walttt(m): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2008
*sneaking in* is Criz in the hauz?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2008
why u dey ask?
u want her to take u to ceddi abi?
ole
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2008
Bayern Munchen and Real Madrid are past their sell dates. bayern what?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2008
just came in. . i think i've been gone for toooo long. .
watever happened to the old United thread??
who did this thing??
not nice not nice. . .

newayz, howz u all doin?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2008
just came in. . i think i've been gone for toooo long. .
watever happened to the old United thread??
who did this thing??
not nice not nice. . .

newayz, howz u all doin?

hey jiggar
whats happening? thats what our thread has been reduced to oo
hope ure gud?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2008
hey tkb
did seun or mukina give reasons?
how would you stop like 3 years worth of yarns!!!
not good,not good. .

guess its done already. orwe tell em to undo it.

i'm good sha. hope ur good too
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2008
J-k
me i dont usually like to involve myself in stuffs like this. You can probably ask the Mod.
If they can bring it back, then its the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98)

Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! / Strictly Chelsea Talk: / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.