Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... (4038 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by Nobody: 12:07am On May 15, 2015
She just summoned courage and asked me if I love her. I barely know her, she just came to help us last year ending. She is fair and looks good and fine and above 21, but I told her no. I don't love her, I just see as a friend. I don't want trouble, I don't want to mortgage my destiny on the altar of premarital sex. God will not be happy with me at all. It is better I say no than to let it develop into something else.

If it were you what will you have done? Be sincere

1 Like

Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by Nobody: 12:10am On May 15, 2015
oghale23:
She just summoned courage and asked me if I love her. I barely know her, she just came to help us last year ending. She is fair and looks good and fine and above 21, but I told her no. I don't love her, I just see as a friend. I don't want trouble, I don't to mortgage my destiny on the altar of premarital sex. God will not be happy with me at all. It is better I say no than to let it develop into something else.

You might have done the right thing maybe. But on the other hand if you later no con see her as friend again e go pain you oh, probably by that time she go don dey my care.

The bolded letters na your passport to free P
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by natas22: 12:12am On May 15, 2015
Why is it that it sounds more like a story that was formulated right from the beginning to the end.

YOU DID NOT PACKAGE IT WELLA

www.

3 Likes

Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by ronald4lif(m): 12:14am On May 15, 2015
And the morale of this thread is?.

1 Like

Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by Nobody: 12:27am On May 15, 2015
natas22:
Why is it that it sounds more like a story that was formulated right from the beginning to the end.

YOU DID NOT PACKAGE IT WELLA

www.

No bros, it is what happened to me, take my word, this is not a story, it is real
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by natas22: 12:34am On May 15, 2015
oghale23:

No bros, it is what happened to me, take my word, this is not a story, it is real

Ok

www.
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by loomer: 1:04am On May 15, 2015
You must be WILL SMITH
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by Nobody: 6:51am On May 15, 2015
loomer:
You must be WILL SMITH

Thank you sir.
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by Nobody: 7:54am On May 15, 2015
undecided This is super story.....
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by DEIFIED(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2015
Op you must be from.the tribe of lion.
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by repogirl(f): 10:02am On May 15, 2015
Op be careful, some house girls are looking for greener pastures and some okay family to stick themselves to. I know one who kept having affairs with every male relation that came to stay in the house. To the extent that she faked pregnancy for one of them, twice.

Be careful ooo.
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by publicenemy(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2015
oghale23:
She just summoned courage and asked me if I love her. I barely know her, she just came to help us last year ending. She is fair and looks good and fine and above 21, but I told her no. I don't love her, I just see as a friend. I don't want trouble, I don't want to mortgage my destiny on the altar of premarital sex. God will not be happy with me at all. It is better I say no than to let it develop into something else.

Freee PUSSAY!
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by publicenemy(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2015
repogirl:
Op be careful, some house girls are looking for greener pastures and some okay family to stick themselves to. I know one who kept having affairs with every male relation that came to stay in the house. To the extent that she faked pregnancy for one of them, twice.

Be careful ooo.

Wow....why wasn't she sacked earlier?
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by repogirl(f): 11:18am On May 15, 2015
publicenemy:

Wow....why wasn't she sacked earlier?
guy, the tori is loooong.

The girl was very hard working and very nice so at first it was the guys they would send packing, then she became the wiser and faked pregnancy for the last guy. When they found out it was fake pregnancy, they sent her packing but the guy (only God knows if na juju) rented a one room apartment for the girl where he kept going to see her from time to time, until she now said she was pregnant again. I dunno if na real the second time but I doubt it cos I didn't hear any news bout d baby.

Na d tori be dat.
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by publicenemy(m): 11:40am On May 15, 2015
repogirl:
guy, the tori is loooong.

The girl was very hard working and very nice so at first it was the guys they would send packing, then she became the wiser and faked pregnancy for the last guy. When they found out it was fake pregnancy, they sent her packing but the guy (only God knows if na juju) rented a one room apartment for the girl where he kept going to see her from time to time, until she now said she was pregnant again. I dunno if na real the second time but I doubt it cos I didn't hear any news bout d baby.

Na d tori be dat.

She probably was looking for someone to pitch her tenth with. But screwing everyone will not make anyone impressed.
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by mikolo80: 12:02pm On May 15, 2015
A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by subbieD(f): 2:18pm On May 15, 2015
If u Dnt sack her now,u will find yourself sleeping with her d next time......because U will soon start checking hee out again and again....for now,u know she is Fine nd above child abuse.
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 15, 2015
subbieD:
If u Dnt sack her now,u will find yourself sleeping with her d next time......because U will soon start checking hee out again and again....for now,u know she is Fine nd above child abuse.

I can't sack her, it is up to my parent. I have made up my mind not to check her, i have carried my mind and feelings away from her side.
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by Spydamannn(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2015
Watch it Op,your house girl is only being cunny and strategizing.
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 15, 2015
Spydamannn:
Watch it Op,your house girl is only being cunny and strategizing.

Yes, she has been behavinng somehow since my parents travelled yesterday. I have doubled up my security, I must escape dis one, make I no go carry gbege.
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by subbieD(f): 5:13pm On May 15, 2015
oghale23:

I can't sack her, it is up to my parent. I have made up my mind not to check her, i have carried my mind and feelings away from her side.

Decision isn't d only thing Bro,but If u fink u right....all d best smiley
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 15, 2015
pinshure of she or adonbilivit

OP never serious

wink wink wink
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by Nobody: 7:51am On May 16, 2015
olaxco2f:
pinshure of she or adonbilivit

Thank you for your contribution

OP never serious

wink wink wink
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by timilehing(m): 8:21am On May 16, 2015
A bachelor with househelp? I just can't imagine what upkeep in a bachelor's house that requires a regular househelp
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by ivyT(f): 8:38am On May 16, 2015
DEIFIED:
Op you must be from.the tribe of lion.

hahahahaha
*falls from private jet*
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 16, 2015
timilehing:
A bachelor with househelp? I just can't imagine what upkeep in a bachelor's house that requires a regular househelp

I stay with my parents
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by timilehing(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2015
oghale23:

I stay with my parents
Case dismissed
Re: My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... by pafegzie: 10:52pm On May 16, 2015
Sounds like you have not made up your mind...that is why you are seeking our opinion. If you say don't want to bensh the girl, because you dont want to bla bla bla then so be it. It is your choice. You even mentioned God...abeg our opinion no fit override his own. Do what you believe is best for you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? / What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact / My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.