Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,034 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (247345 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by RoyalPearl(f): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

They have every right to, now bug off. If it was Oyibo man or woman you would be on your knees shining their shoes like a slave
kiss kiss kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by InsertName: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

They have every right to, now bug off. If it was Oyibo man or woman you would be on your knees shining their shoes like a slave
What does "Oyinbo" have to do with shit? Still a silly thread.

How about take your turf wars to another site.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Fulaman198(m): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Fulaman198(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
InsertName:

What does "Oyinbo" have to do with shit? Still a silly thread.

How about take your turf wars to another site.

If this was a thread dedicated to oyibos or the west you would be on your knees praising them as if they are God sef

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by InsertName: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

If this was a thread dedicated to oyibos or the west you would be on your knees praising them as if they are God sef

Prove it.

IDGAF about white people.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Fulaman198(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
axum:

Never said Kush was Cushitic. I said Kush was overtaken by Axum who were Cushitic. And Kigdom of Kush was not Nilotic at all lmao. Nilotic people have always been slaves. Also Egypt, Kush, Axum Punt is one whole region where the people looked similar and spoke Afroasiatic languages.

These were the people from the original kingdom of Kush: Behold the mighty Nilotic people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN3690N6UTY

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
RoyalPearl:
our beautiful in law kiss kiss
Hey my sweet in law thanks for your compliment always sweet my dear much love

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by onitshaigbo(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
Newsflash to our simian Somali friends, hummus and falafel are Levantine foods, not Somalis. Before the Arabs came, you guys were hunting your cousins the forest monkeys eating raw bush meat.
axum:

Lol, Somali cuisine is easily one of the only cuisines that is African that people eat around the world, as it is easily mainstream in Somali diaspora communities to outsiders.

Bantu food stinks and looks disgusting, this is what happens when you are in the jungle and are isolated from the rest of humanity.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by TerryCarr(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
onitshaigbo:
Newsflash to our simian Somali friends, hummus and falafel are Levantine foods, not Somalis. Before the Arabs came, you guys were hunting your cousins the forest monkeys eating raw bush meat.
Somalia is not green
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
TerryCarr:

Somalia is not green
It is in the south of Somalia. The Equator also runs through Somalia.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by TerryCarr(m): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

These were the people from the original kingdom of Kush: Behold the mighty Nilotic people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN3690N6UTY
never seen this doc before. i seen the old one with Kieth David. and the lost kingdoms BBC doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EasSs1VED8w

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Fulaman198(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
TerryCarr:

never seen this doc before. i seen the old one with Kieth David. and the lost kingdoms BBC doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EasSs1VED8w

Hmm very interesting thanks for sharing.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by trollolo: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
axum:

I DIDNT even see that other picture of her. But I cold tell she isn't wearing a weave, cause i have many sisters and cousins whose hair looks like that.

I have never ever seen a Somali girl wearing a weave, this is a weird world we live in, the Negroids who have nasty weaves show their hair, and the Somalis who have natural long soft hair cover their hair, except when at weddings with women only attendees.

Yeah the same way this somali girls are not wearing weaves.. GTFOH. Nothing wrong with admitting your women wear weaves too............... just as long as it is good weave. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
trollolo:

Yeah the same way this somali girls are not wearing weaves.. GTFOH. Nothing wrong with admitting your women wear weaves too............... just as long as it is good weave. grin grin grin

Those are not weaves. This guy has no idea about Somali peoples hair. If you did you wouldn't even make that comment. Again you dont know any Somalis so I cant blame you.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by RoyalPearl(f): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
axum:

Those are not weaves. This guy has no idea about Somali peoples hair. If you did you wouldn't even make that comment. Again you dont know any Somalis so I cant blame you.
it's a weave. Sorry hun grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by trollolo: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
axum:

Keep living in denial, if it comforts you.. cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
axum:

You re definitely silly sorry but this is weave ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Those are weaves only a fool would think otherwise. grin

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=gallivant post=29496118]Those are weaves only a fool would think otherwise. grin[/qu
Or a Somali attention seeker cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nayah:

You re definitely silly sorry but this is weave ! grin

I am Somali, have Somali mother, Sisters, cousins, girlfriend, I know Somali peoples hair. We dont wear weave, just like how any other race that isn't Negroid doesnt wear a weave.

I can show pictures of Somali nomadic girls who have long hair, the fact that their dressed in american clothing doesnt mean they have weave on.

I assume these are weaves as well? Bantus love to self project. lmao

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
I assume all these Somali politicians, who are in their 50's are all wearing weaves grin Silly Bantus

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
trollolo:

Actually true, while Somali hair can grow long, its very scarce on the head. They have to add on weave to attain that flowing look.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
muafrika:
Actually true, while Somali hair can grow long, its very scarce on the head. They have to add on weave to attain that flowing look.

Lol, Somali women dont wear weaves. Just because the majority wear scarf doesnt mean the ones who show their hear are wearing weaves, Somalis

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 12:20am On Jan 05, 2015
I assume this Somali girl is wearing a weave

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

I am Somali, have Somali mother, Sisters, cousins, girlfriend, I know Somali peoples hair. We dont wear weave, just like how any other race that isn't Negroid doesnt wear a weave.

I can show pictures of Somali nomadic girls who have long hair, the fact that their dressed in american clothing doesnt mean they have weave on.

I assume these are weaves as well? Bantus love to self project. lmao

I repeat you're stupid dude hair has nothing to do with pride . Your Arab slave mentality has twisted your mind so you can even follow a discussion without giving some idiot so called arguments . Hair when your people is dying of hunger and torn by terrorism? Again learn about BANTU warrior spirit in order to be free !

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2015
Bantu fever... Flawless beauty

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 12:29am On Jan 05, 2015
[email][/email]
Nayah:

I repeat you're stupid dude hair has nothing to do with pride . Your Arab slave mentality has twisted your mind so you can even follow a discussion without giving some idiot so called arguments . Hair when your people is dying of hunger and torn by terrorism? Again learn about BANTU warrior spirit in order to be free !

Me appreaciating the appearance of Somalis (facial, hair, culture, language) has nothing to do with Arab slave mentality. If I showed women covered up, you would make the same argument, about how we choose to cover our hair despite having nice hair, because of Arab religion. lmao

Take a rest. I only engaged in this argument because I was simply posting pictures, and the Bantus who have never seen natural hair assumed our women were wearing wiggs, I simply showed more pictures showing this is not the case.

You only get upset when I make you look like a fool, and show your self projection.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 12:30am On Jan 05, 2015
Nayah:
Bantu fever... Flawless beauty

LOOOOOOOOL,

You are literally posting Bantus with Whigs, while you were talking about Natural Somali hair being a weave. lmao

Do you people not have the mental capacity to see IRONY? grin

Show some Bantus without a Weave. I showed Somalis with their natural hair and features, Now show Bantus as they are, and NOT as they wish to look. grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 12:37am On Jan 05, 2015
Behold the Somali people grin

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 12:41am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=axum post=29498456]

LOOOOOOOOL,

You are literally posting Bantus with Whigs, while you were talking about Natural Somali hair being a weave. lmao

Do you people not have the mental capacity to see IRONY? grin

Show some Bantus without a Weave. I showed Somalis with their natural hair and features, Now show Bantus as they are, and NOT as they wish to look. grin[/quote
I won't waste my time like my sister does I just say the truth : you re really stupid and immature and I can t blame you because you have been brainwashed but look for your release instead of spreading your mental misery on line . Last message for you cause stupidity is contagious

Bantu lady and honoured to be part of this people
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 12:43am On Jan 05, 2015
Nayah, seriously I have been brainswashed? I am the guy who is proud to be Somali, Muslim, and love my people.

You are the one who is posting Bantus with Whigs, who has low self esteem and is not proud of your peoples natural appearance. It is only
when you get cornered into a corner that you start acting like you are above it all, simply so you can run away. lol

Pathetic Bantu. How can you create a thread on the beauty of Bantus and fill it with people who actively use wigs, and bleach to look the least Bantu as possible.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by TerryCarr(m): 12:44am On Jan 05, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.