Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (248400 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

You have beautiful eyes, thats the only thing I can see in your picture.

That does nothing to change the neon sign on the five-head, man.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 4:54am On Jan 05, 2015
Nayah:
Actually I don't get something here... Our sister Muafrika has posted a topic about BANTU people and their extreme beauty but for any reason I don't understand why some people are looking for this kind of thread to praise themselves or insult and compare people. I hate insults because this is for weak people but I ll make an exception .... seriously AXUM sorry to say that you're jerk and narrow minded because all your arguments smell inferiority complex ( hell yes) ad ignorance like many people from your region. Just an advice fight for your release and struggle against your Arab slave mentality . We BANTU with or without weave know and are proud of our warrior History not like some weak brainwashed others who think that having hair like Arab make them superior

You re really mentally poor sorry but real talk

See muafrika, this is what gets to me.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:56am On Jan 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

That does nothing to change the neon sign on the five-head, man.

It doesnt matter abaayo, here is to hoping you dont change the batteries to that neon sign.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 4:57am On Jan 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Hmm, depends. The only one with volume is the one in the black and white stripped dress anyhow. It's obviously not a weave lol.

This is a Bantu beauty thread. You and your alternate ego Makhir need to take a hike angry lipsrsealed

I'm not axum.

I am not me cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:57am On Jan 05, 2015
Maakhir:

I'm not axum.

I am not me cheesy

Dude why are you taking my lines? cool
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 4:58am On Jan 05, 2015
TerryCarr:

you and Axum started it

Maybe but who made that thread trying to say somalis are slaves?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 4:59am On Jan 05, 2015
F*ck off Terrycarr

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:02am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

Wallahi you need to bring back your Somali card, since when do you care what these Baboons think of you?

Your not really a Somali. I doubt you are even Darod. You must be reer Djibouti. grin

I also doubt your Dhulbaxanta,as you need to come on their threads to try to prove useless points such as beauty etc.

You must be reer Xamar
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:04am On Jan 05, 2015
onitshaigbo:
Newsflash to our simian Somali friends, hummus and falafel are Levantine foods, not Somalis. Before the Arabs came, you guys were hunting your cousins the forest monkeys eating raw bush meat.

We dont make hummus and falafel.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:04am On Jan 05, 2015
Maakhir:

I also doubt your Dhulbaxanta,as you need to come on their threads to try to prove useless points such as beauty etc.

You must be reer Xamar

Just stop using my funny lines, if you want to use them, just quote me saxib. Its called plagiarism, I will take you to the Fufu Supreme court if you continue on this course of action. grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:09am On Jan 05, 2015
KenyanLady, you're calling someone else ugly,

LOL, Thats rich coming from you.

P.S. Some legal advice, don't put up your profile pic, it is nowa crime due to the fact that It burnt my eyes.

You are due in court next week Sunday.

As you can see, I'm too busy suing kenyanlady because of the damages made to my eyes.

You can get some of the money cause of the plagiarism
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:13am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:
Maakhir check this video out bro. I died laughing. I only came back to live cause E-soul is here. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjZPs3KlXx0

I dont think Im ever gonna stop laughing now.

Thank sxb
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:17am On Jan 05, 2015
Maakhir:

I dont think Im ever gonna stop laughing now.

Thank sxb

Your welcome braaaaaather. I am still laughing bro. Funniest shid ever. grin grin grin grin

One of the commenters on youtube Kullaha 'why does everything in Arab culture involve inflicting pain on others' lmao
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:17am On Jan 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

This is a Bantu beauty thread. You and your alternate ego Makhir need to take a hike angry lipsrsealed

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:18am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

E-Soul there is no such thing as Bantu Beauty. Anyway Maakhair asked me if Adiga iin aan ku waasaay.

I emphatically said no. Because I told him the Djibouti Navy was guarding your gates. grin And with so much seamen there I could not enter without coming from the rear door. cheesy

It was my funniest comment ever.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:19am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

Your welcome braaaaaather. I am still laughing bro. Funniest shid ever. grin grin grin grin

One of the commenters on youtube Kullaha 'why does everything in Arab culture involve inflicting pain on others' lmao

He should see the somali culture.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:19am On Jan 05, 2015
Maakhir:

cry cry cry cry cry

She thinks you are me.

I still dont know how she got a computer in the kitchen. Must be a big kitchen. grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

It doesnt matter abaayo, here is to hoping you dont change the batteries to that neon sign.

Yh, It's not me I was talking about.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:21am On Jan 05, 2015
Bro lets pretend to be the same person, with multiple personality disorder. cheesy

It should confuse them
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:22am On Jan 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

It's not me I was talking about lols.

oh, well I dont even have money to change the batteries on mine, infact the whole sign has been repossessed, I didnt make the weekly payments.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:22am On Jan 05, 2015
Muafrika is here
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:23am On Jan 05, 2015
How are you?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:24am On Jan 05, 2015
Maakhir:
Bro lets pretend to be the same person, with multiple personality disorder. cheesy

It should confuse them

Absolutely not, You just want to use me to get to E-soul. That job only requires one Pirate brother. But dont worry, when I climb that ship, I will share the Booty with you. grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 05, 2015
Maakhir:

See muafrika, this is what gets to me.
You don't have to react to everything out there.

Its also a reaction to axums similar blanket insults to our people.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:26am On Jan 05, 2015
E-soul do you think I can make it as a comedian? It's always been my dream wallahi. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

oh, well I dont even have money to change the batteries on mine, infact the whole sign has been repossessed, I didnt make the weekly payments.

Well, that's a start. It should die out anytime now?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:27am On Jan 05, 2015
muafrika:
You don't have to react to everything out there.

Its also a reaction to axums similar blanket insults to our people.

My blanket statements were not blanket statements but were constructed as to describe all Negroes. cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:28am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

Absolutely not, You just want to use me to get to E-soul. That job only requires one Pirate brother. But dont worry, when I climb that ship, I will share the Booty with you. grin

Nah, Im too young and innocent for that sh*t,

ArtanK is your competition

and Fulaman
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:29am On Jan 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Well, that's a start. It should die out anytime now?

It has died, so whats your government name baby? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.