Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,220 members, 7,860,393 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (248398 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:29am On Jan 05, 2015
Maakhir:

Nah, Im too young and innocent for that sh*t,

ArtanK is your competition

and Fulaman

ArtanK is a homosexual majertaaaine, and Fulaman is not Somali and is into women feet.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 05, 2015
Maakhir:
How are you?
Am good bro, having a good morning?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:30am On Jan 05, 2015
muafrika:

What did you eat for breakfast? grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:30am On Jan 05, 2015
muafrika:
You don't have to react to everything out there.

Its also a reaction to axums similar blanket insults to our people.

Okay.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

My blanket statements were not blanket statements but were constructed as to describe all Negroes. cheesy
..........YAWNS......

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:31am On Jan 05, 2015
Maakhir:

Okay.

Are you really Somali ninyahow? You have gone soft. I am still hard for E-soul grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

It has died, so whats your government name baby? cheesy

Nah, it's still there. Your alter ego must've been paying the bills behind your back. Luckily for you, it's the day of reckoning. Go forth and reckon.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:32am On Jan 05, 2015
muafrika:

Yep, far away from TerryCarr, Axum and the other trolls that grace this forum.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:33am On Jan 05, 2015
They are my entertainment though,

Axum would make a good comedian cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

What did you eat for breakfast? grin
Still preparing my tea. Am leaving in a moment. Be right back.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:34am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

ArtanK is a homosexual majertaaaine, and Fulaman is not Somali and is into women feet.

What happened to stop the qabiil?

Y
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:34am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

You do not want to get into that argument again, I assure you. smiley
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:36am On Jan 05, 2015
muafrika:
Still preparing my tea. Am leaving in a moment. Be right back.

Plz come back safe, and dont forget your spear as you go deep into the jungle to get your monkey meat. I know protein is important in the Bantu diet.

Somebody plz stop me, I must be stopped. lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:37am On Jan 05, 2015
Maakhir:
They are my entertainment though,

Axum would make a good comedian cheesy

Thank you Braaaaather. I have always wanted to make people laugh. If only I can make money doing it cry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:37am On Jan 05, 2015
Maakhir:

You do not want to get into that argument again, I assure you. smiley

I thought you were midgaan? No lie.

this is why I took you under my wing, and taught you how to troll.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:37am On Jan 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Nah, it's still there. Your alter ego must've been paying the bills behind your back. Luckily for you, it's the day of reckoning. Go forth and reckon.

You have failed to understand that I am not axum.

The consequences of this shall be dire cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:38am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

I thought you were midgaan? No lie.

I am Somali

Majerteen if you want to go further down the line
The same somalis you just tried to insult.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:39am On Jan 05, 2015
Maakhir:

Maakhir has his HAWIYE RAAAAAPE FACE ON grin

WATCH OUT NAYA(THE SOMALI NAYA, NOT THE BANTU USERNAME) grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Fulaman198(m): 5:39am On Jan 05, 2015
Axum, stop posting children.

Thank you!
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:39am On Jan 05, 2015
Maakhir:

I am Somali

Majerteen if you want to go further down the line

Is it true what they say about Majertaines?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:40am On Jan 05, 2015
Fulaman198:
Axum, stop posting children.

Thank you!

You dont see me complaining when you post feet.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:40am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:41am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

Is it true what they say about Majertaines?

What?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:41am On Jan 05, 2015
Maakhir:

What?

That they say 'WHAT' when they are about engage in KHANIIISNIMO grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:42am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

Wallahi you are so sad.

I call you Hawiye you call me Hawiye.

Go find something constructive to do with your life instead of mimicking me like a child
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:42am On Jan 05, 2015
E-Soul walaal ma ku shukansan gara?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Fulaman198(m): 5:42am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

You dont see me complaining when you post feet.

I post adult female feet, with that comment you just made I'm beginning to wonder if you as a Pedo
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 05, 2015
Maakhir:

Yh, and dogs don't lick their balls. Dolly Parton doesn't sleep on her back, and the Pope isn't Catholic.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:44am On Jan 05, 2015
Fulaman198:

I post adult female feet, with that comment you just made I'm beginning to wonder if you as a Pedo

Relax, we were only talking about hair and bantus obsession with weaves.

E-soul can vouch for me, that I am into hairy, overweight women grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:44am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

That they say 'WHAT' when they are about engage in KHANIIISNIMO grin

No, we are not faggits like you.

Don't be sore just cause you're a Hawiye troll.

I dont wanna start a qabiil war, but you're leaving me no option.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:44am On Jan 05, 2015
axum:

Relax, we were only talking about hair and bantus obsession with weaves.

E-soul can vouch for me, that I am into hairy, overweight women grin

Like your hooyo?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:44am On Jan 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Yh, and Dolly Parton doesn't sleep on her back. Dogs don't lick their balls. And the Pope isn't Catholic.

I actually have doubts if the Pope is Catholic. He said gays can enter paradise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.