Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

7 Reasons Why You Should Stop Dating Ambitonless Females - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why You Should Stop Dating Ambitonless Females (1347 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why You Should Stop Dating Ambitonless Females by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 29, 2014
First of all let me say that there is a difference between comfortable joblessness and conditional joblessness. The job market ain't easy. This article is focused on comfortable joblessness...i.e a lack of ambition.

That said, Why is comfortable joblessness a standardized thing with a lot of Nigerian females?
I simply refuse to date a woman that is not independent or does not have her own hussle, even if I were richer than Dangote.
My reasons...

1) She will be irresponsible.
After you get married, why will she understand that it is NOT NECCESSARY to buy that expensive velvet scarf when you are both still struggling to pay rent? Did I say both? LOL, I meant while YOU are still struggling to pay rent.
Life is only about enjoyment for women like this, and any attempt to make them see reality often results in fight and disparaging remarks about your manhood.

2) She will be BORING
Women who keep their mind sharp by interacting with the world in a productive manner tend to have much more interesting things to discuss.
Bruh, the kind of babe who can intelligently discuss the stock market with you, is the kind you should be looking at.

3) What's the point of having her in your life if she can't be useful to you on a professional level?
Bruh, The kind of babe who can file your business taxes for you and get you back some of that money from the government, is the kind of chick you should be filing application to....not jobless miscreants who only know how to paint their nails.

4) Do you care where an ATM gets its money? No? Well, neither does she...
And since she is jobless, YOU are her ATM. A jobless female, if you have spoilt her, will see you as an everflowing source of money. This is the woman that will be arguing and fighting with you when you tell her you don't have money. As if arguing and fighting with you will magically make money fall from the sky...or maybe that's the impression you gave her by always placating her stoopidity. Better start retraining that overgrown child. And if you're lucky enough to not have married her yet, end it and kick her out.

5) She will be deeply insecure
Let's be real. forget charades and false pretenses (Things of which females are experts at).
A woman who cannot hold her own KNOWS she ain't worth shiiiiit.
She is not blind, she sees other successful confident women just like they notice that girl that looks better than them in a bikini.
This realization is hidden by lies at face-value, but the truth comes out by way of deep insecurity, because women know they cannot lie to their own souls. If you don't know what it's like dating a deeply insecure female (besides the usual insecure one), bruh, that is beyond the scope of this article. A hint? always negative.

6) She feels everybody is jobless like her
You have to understand that Reality for a (comfortably) jobless woman is deeply tainted. This is the woman who feels you should always spend time with her and be her constant entertainment. A jobless female will want to keep you on the phone 24/7 because "she's bored" notwithstanding that you actually have THINGS to do. Please tell her that getting a job is the cure for her boredom.

7) She will likely not appreciate/understand the need for SPACE
I don't know about you, but being a man with a very specific & actively-pursued vision, I am attracted to a woman that is constantly working on building something that is beyond just her self. Something that requires that she get some space for her to achieve.
It means we can spend some time apart to focus on our projects, miss each other, and come together again stronger than before without any petty guilting.
A jobless female will instead be crying that you are not calling her 5-20 times a day.

I can never date a comfortably jobless female. E no get how she wan fine reach.

-2Buff

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Stop Dating Ambitonless Females by Trut(m): 3:33am On Oct 29, 2014
Me too, have stop dating jobless women. They depend in you for every thing (as if na you be dia parent). grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Stop Dating Ambitonless Females by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 29, 2014
---
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Stop Dating Ambitonless Females by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 29, 2014
SirShymex:
What about potentials?

I think I prefer a chic with massive potentials, a great plan, and with the necessary drive and academic qualifications - than just any chic with some type of shiity job with no drive.

Read the first paragraph of the opening post.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Stop Dating Ambitonless Females by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 29, 2014
2buff:

Read the first paragraph of the opening post.

Alright, bruv. I'll edit my post now.

However, I'll say at this stage of my life, I'll always look at what plan she's got, and her qualifications to see if she's got anything up there, before job. Provided she isn't needy, and not a pest. I think being about to have certain cerebral conversations, and having someone I can seek advice from, is more valuable to me right now - than job. That's just me.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Stop Dating Ambitonless Females by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 29, 2014
SirShymex:

Alright, bruv. I'll edit my post now.

However, I'll say at this stage of my life, I'll always look at what plan she's got, and her qualifications to see if she's got anything up there, before job. Provided she isn't needy, and not a pest. I think being about to have certain cerebral conversations, and having someone I can seek advice from, is more valuable to me right now - than job. That's just me.

Well of course. Sounds like you're still a student.

I think the term joblessness is an almost colloqial term for "lack of vocation or ambition...or excessive idleness". It might not really mean employment, at least not in all contexts. A female could have a "job" at walmart, but lack the ambition to move any further (i.e. just waitng to be married to be the man's problem)...which would still place her in the jobless context of this article.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Stop Dating Ambitonless Females by Ploy(m): 4:25am On Oct 29, 2014
Comfortable jobless ladies? They are not in the market again oh. Move close to some ladies and see their visions, so cute. All they need is your support.

Nigerians aren't lazy.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Stop Dating Ambitonless Females by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 29, 2014
2buff:

Well of course. Sounds like you're still a student.

I think the term joblessness is an almost colloqial term for "lack of vocation or ambition...or excessive idleness". It might not really mean employment, at least not in all contexts. A female could have a "job" at walmart, but lack the ambition to move any further (i.e. just waitng to be married to be the man's problem)...which would still place her in the jobless context of this article.

Lmao @ still being a student. grin

My post is relative to age bracket of the chics I date - age 22-25/26.

Anyway, if you think joblessness is a colloquial term for "lack of vocation or ambition...or excessive idleness" - then it's cool. However, based on what you just said, a woman with a degree who's comfortable as being a normal cashier at the bank for example, can also fit into your definition. To me, I'd say she's jobless.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Stop Dating Ambitonless Females by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 02, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao @ still being a student. grin

My post is relative to age bracket of the chics I date - age 22-25/26.

Anyway, if you think joblessness is a colloquial term for "lack of vocation or ambition...or excessive idleness" - then it's cool. However, based on what you just said, a woman with a degree who's comfortable as being a normal cashier at the bank for example, can also fit into your definition. To me, I'd say she's jobless.

Then we'd share the same notion.
Unambitious women, if they get jobs, are simply just doing it to be able to live day to day.
If that unambituous woman suddenly becomes tethered to a man, she would automatically discard it and feel she should now become his problem.

This is the type of woman whose sole purpose in life is to get married. She has no drive for anything else, which means she is going to want to expect too much time from the man because she can't possibly understand why a man would NOT want to spend 4 hours with her on the phone EVERYDAY. She might also have no respect for the concept of "free time" because to her, every time is free time....even at work.

Now there is indeed someone for everyone, but this kind of woman is not for me.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Stop Dating Ambitonless Females by sweettease(f): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2014
Hmmm... I know for certain that I wasn't any of those things while I was jobless, although, It wasn't long enough for me to start feeling insecure but that's the one with the highest possibility of occurring.
Cut us some slack, a lady can be jobless and still be great.

*Modified *
Now that I've read the comments, I'm not as outraged as I was initially.

(1) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! / ? / His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.