Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (49582 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 10 Rules For Dating My Daughter With Photo / 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by martius101(m): 4:21am On Jul 15, 2015
acidtalk:
With the way about 99.9% of topics in the Romance section centers on Sex and Sex related topics which majority of them eventually make Front Page, I feel so sorry for our youths of today and generation yet unborn.

What is wrong with Nairaland organizing a Short Story (fiction) competition, Poem competition, History and Event Quiz competition, IQ / knowledge based riddles.

Bring more mature topics from Family, Culture, and Food sections?

Anyway, as I don talk this one ban na im sure pass as they always do.

What concerns a DEPENDENT boy or girl with having a relationship when majority of them can't even have a proper written and spoken communication.

Later they expect the government to bring jobs to their houses.

100 gbosa
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 15, 2015
NobleG1:

Good.

It depends. You shouldn't expect her to agree with you on everything.

It depends. You shouldn't expect her to be "patient" in an abusive relationship.

Good.

Good.

If you mean no stalking. Good.

So even if she has evidence of the guy cheating, she shouldn't complain because the guy didn't do it right in her face? This is complete nonsense! It shows you still have an archaic mentality of a time when women had no rights whatsoever. Or were you high when you wrote that?

Good, if he deserves it.

Good.

Prayer won't solve any sh*it because religion is a hoax!

You don't pray? Omg! You're such a loser if really this is no joke. I have no problem with people who don't come all out to pledge allegiance to any religion, but I'll always have issues with walking dead men, vampires! I agree wt you on other views tho!
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by maylisa(f): 6:39am On Jul 15, 2015
MrBasketball:
Are you a hungry girl?
do I look like one? Am independent but let's face the fact, no matter how little a man have money still play a vital role in every relationship. So pls when next you ask someone a question try imagine who may this person be. Thanks. (no offence) cool

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by joseph1832(m): 6:45am On Jul 15, 2015
maylisa:
do I look like one? Am independent but let's face the fact, no matter how little a man have money still play a vital role in every relationship. So pls when next you ask someone a question try imagine who may this person be. Thanks. (no offence) cool
I agree 50% with you. Money does play vital role in todays relationships but be that as it may, if that money is coming from the man only, then there is a problem. For no man will fully ever respect a woman who does nothing but collect money.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by fyneboi79(m): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#4 Don't ask for things even
Your Father can't afford!

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#7 As Far as he doesn't cheat to your face, or take her calls in your present don't complain, Manage it your Next might be worse!

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

If ladies can do all these,then there would never be a broken marriage.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Abi how una see am!
make sense die. I send your a blogger. Bloging the (cms). I can help you change ur. .com to a. com and put a premium themes on ur site. and SEO. if interested.
don't quote contact me with the details on my signature.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by MrBasketball: 8:13am On Jul 15, 2015
maylisa:
I asked that base on your post... So it is no where written that its a compulsory thing you aske money from a man who isn't your husband.

That's why I asked you that... No offense! cool
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by iyknaz(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2015
kennygee:

Seriously o.

What will u do if it leads to marriage, you'll manage him for the rest of your life?
If you're looking for a loving, patient, truthful, honest, kind, adorable, faithful, reliable, caring, God-fearing man...be patient! Jesus is coming soon!
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2015
A lady doesn't have to pretend that she naturally has this traits in her blood while Infact she is faking it just to get a ring on her finger.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by chigoizie7(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#7 As Far as he doesn't cheat to your face, or take her calls in your present don't complain, Manage it your Next might be worse!

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

OP can u abide my any of this?

*nice points though.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Mcbussy(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2015
allanphash7:
Rule no 1 : dont ask for money

Rule no 2 : read rule number one again

Rule number 3: dont talk about money

Rule no 4: if you buy something for him dont ask for money

Lobatan

You are a thief and a criminal... That is modern day slavery. grin

#4 is good though
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by slimzey91: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2015
allanphash7:
Rule no 1 : dont ask for moneymoney ...Bros one bitter truth, if ur babe is loyal and don't ask 4 money, som1 else gives her enof and lastly giving shud b on both sides. . . you can't say u luv sum1 without having d heart to share with him or her.

Rule no 2 : read rule number one again

Rule number 3: dont talk about money

Rule no 4: if you buy something for him dont ask for money

Lobatan

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by ONESS: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2015
meshacha1:
#11 When you are pregnant for him, keep it.

keep it so you can suffer child bearing alone. Which kan brain washing be dis
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Cool
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by NobleG1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

You don't pray? Omg! You're such a loser if really this is no joke. I have no problem with people who don't come all out to pledge allegiance to any religion, but I'll always have issues with walking dead men, vampires! I agree wt you on other views tho!

You sound like a an id*iot. Your naivety is astronomical.
If your god exists, show me only one evidence to that effect or else go bury your head in the sand in shame.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by viju17(f): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!
I do everything in this list for my man he is lucky
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by viju17(f): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

I do everything in this list for my man he is lucky

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
NobleG1:

If your god exists, show me only one evidence to that effect or else go bury your head in the sand in shame.
It is a total waste of the time trying to proof a big fool wrong.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by dotlanre(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
timilehing:
If I hear say there's a lady wey get such character ehn
seriously, its a small nos of dem ladies dat can score 4/10
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Pamelayoung: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Story 4d gods
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
NobleG1:

See this stone age retard calling the modern man a fresher, katikati. He is even a pagan, mtseew. Mind you God is not god. Shame? Really?? Who should be ashamed He's failed to evolve and develop sense wise here? You didn't fail to surprise me people can be so ignorant anyway so, thank you bloody ignoramus!!!
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by NobleG1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

It is a total waste of the time trying to proof a big fool wrong.

You believe in something you can't prove? You just confirmed you're an id*iot!
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
ONESS:
keep it so you can suffer child bearing alone. Which kan brain washing be dis
Yet another monster killer. You're actually advocating that babies should be killed in cold blood before they are birthed. I'll sue yu!
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
NobleG1:

You believe in something you can't prove? You just confirmed you're an id*iot!

Prove? God is Truth. You don't proof the truth when It is too true to prove.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by tobodex(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

nice one Ifeoma...if no be say I don dey hooked I for just look for u and approach u o lol......single ladies in the house please memorise these advice o...thumbs up cool
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

nice one Ifeoma...if no be say I don dey hooked I for just look for u and approach u o lol......single ladies in the house please memorise these advice o...thumbs up
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by NobleG1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

See this stone age retard calling the modern man a fresher, katikati. He is even a pagan, mtseew. Mind you God is not god. Shame? Really?? Who should be ashamed He's failed to evolve and develop sense wise here? You didn't fail to surprise me people can be so ignorant anyway so, thank you bloody ignoramus!!!

You're the st*upid and ignorant one who believes in a book (bible) written by ancient people who believed the earth was flat, a book that states things about reality that're scientifically and fundamentally flawed and a book that apparently condones immoral acts.

You're the stone age imb*ecile who believes in that useless ancient book. I'm modern and I believe in science.

If you can't prove the existence of your fictitious god in the sky, then shut up as*shole!!
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by NobleG1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Prove? God is Truth. You don't proof the truth when It is too true to prove.

LOL! What a dumb as*shole.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by msmee(f): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Its anti-African .

so the golden rule (do unto others as you would want others to do unto you) is anti-African?
It is 'African' to cheat on your wife or gf? no wonder our leaders are also cheating and stealing from us. they are true Africans. I see.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
DJEhimond:
#11. This is the greatest of all the above ten rules ... Do NOT ask him for money. I repeat, do not ask him for money.
do not ask her for sex
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
NobleG1:

You're the st*upid and ignorant one who believes in a book (bible) written by ancient people who believed the earth was flat, a book that states things about reality that're scientifically and fundamentally flawed and a book that apparently condones immoral acts.

You're the stone age slowpoke who believes in that useless ancient book. I'm modern and I believe in science.

If you can't prove the existence of your fictitious god in the sky, then shut up as*shole!!
See anatha lu.natic 4 hia ooo. Boy, you can go preach your damnable gospel to the sea, aint buying it. For the records, aint a Christian, ama proud Muslim.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by DJEhimond(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
nma24:
do not ask her for sex

Oh really? You mean I keep my money and shr keeps her body? godamit Is she a prostitute?
She could just give it without me asking. Thats the way it should work.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
msmee:

so the golden rule (do unto others as you would want others to do unto you) is anti-African?
It is 'African' to cheat on your wife or gf? no wonder our leaders are also cheating and stealing from us. they are true Africans. I see.

Baby, why are you like this hian you keep picking on jes one point highlighting it and shying away from how it relates to my line of thought. A behavior typical to you ladies when you see you're losing a winning argument. That's why I will stop arguing with you no matter what you might say in your next quote. Live your life your own way and I will in my way. Please don't judge me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.