Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,477 members, 7,823,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (49666 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 10 Rules For Dating My Daughter With Photo / 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Alezy(m): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
9jatatafo:
What works for Mary cannot work automatically for Rose. We live in a world where freedom is paramount.
best comment so far....thumbs up
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by MizMyColi(f): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Epathra:
a woman who can think to do these 3 things would most likely not nag.

I doubt that sincerely.
Ladies nag.
Only say nagging get categoriesgrin

Tbh, isn't it just enough to be with someone who loves you because you are you, warts and all....
And not because you have to take some extra lessons to fit into their lives.

Y'know, I've held back for long, but I think the motive behind this thread is total. BULLSHITT

I hate that it puts women in this subservient, you-must-be-this-way-or-no-show-for-you.

And then, trust the guys to feel all fly and air.

For crying out loud, two people who work together, by doing what they can to sync into eachother's life perfectly do not need any of the sermons on this thread.
It's a no-brainer because stuff will just fall into place!

This thread creates the impression that a lady has to be perfect or near perfect to keep a man....HOGWASH!

There is a man for every kind of womantongue

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by 9jatatafo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Alezy:
best comment so far....thumbs up
Thanks fellow!
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#4 Don't ask for things even
Your Father can't afford!

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#7 As Far as he doesn't cheat to your face, or take her calls in your present don't complain, Manage it your Next might be worse!

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

what level of brain power do u operate on?

You must have a very shiitty life to set low expectations of your man to the extent that you think you can't meet someone better.

smh

3 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by IceDude(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nice one! I wish i fit marry Ify cheesy cheesy
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
acidtalk:
With the way about 99.9% of topics in the Romance section centers on Sex and Sex related topics which majority of them eventually make Front Page, I feel so sorry for our youths of today and generation yet unborn.

What is wrong with Nairaland organizing a Short Story (fiction) competition, Poem competition, History and Event Quiz competition, IQ / knowledge based riddles.

Bring more mature topics from Family, Culture, and Food sections?

Anyway, as I don talk this one ban na im sure pass as they always do.

What concerns a DEPENDENT boy or girl with having a relationship when majority of them can't even have a proper written and spoken communication.

Later they expect the government to bring jobs to their houses.

Funny dudecheesy

There are other sections...... this is Romance section and every topic created on it must be centered on it alonewink

Have you tried Literature section, poem and other sections?......well I guess u don't visit those sections......... You won't be typing this........if you frequent other sections toowink
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
MsPat:
Hian.....manage kwa? God no go gree dat one .

U wan chop am abi?
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#7 As Far as he doesn't cheat to your face, or take her calls in your present don't complain, Manage it your Next might be worse!

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

Girls and moni sha...
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by msmee(f): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chanchit:
Walahi, any woman that can abide by this ten rules is a real african wife material.

everything on the list is good except #7
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
***broke ass niggas b like** cheesy

Sum rich dudes today were broke ass n****s b4 undecided
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Onlymewakacum:

Sum rich dudes today we're broke ass n****s b4 undecided
How? cheesy
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by bummyla(m): 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Correct! Give Him Space! Pray For Him!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
My Posh Nairaland babe has said it all...No rules in a relationship...just study your partner and treat him as he deserves.

You know who you are...Softysparky.

Any relationship guided by rules is a Contract relationship. Fanny Swindler 2015.

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by khassy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Alezy:
Abeg wait o, dem dey give award for FTC??

no dem d share certificate
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Setaje:

Very shameful. Just negodu..... Especially that number 7! I feel like slapping myself for even reading this load of bullsh1t..........tsheeeew.

Wouldn't that be nice. Luv to see ya slap yaself tongue

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by msmee(f): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
FannySwindler:
My Posh Nairaland babe has said it all...No rules in a relationship...just study your partner and treat him as he deserves.

nice one.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by littlemistress: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
MissGdope:

Number 7 is the most stupid thing i've ever read in my life. How dumb can you get?

Imagine the double standards! But if its the lady that's cheating, the guy will cry foul.
If you don't want to be cheated on, don't cheat!!

4 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
How? cheesy

Dey were broke b4 dey hustled their riches na
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Adaeze003(f): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
He can cheat but I should stay faithful? Hian... I'm of the opinion that relationship and marriage is not by force. Plus, I hate to be cheated out of money that is replaceable talk less of a cheating partner.

I don't hope to be managed therefore, I aint managing anyone. Mtcheew.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Harfisco(m): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

again,a lady speaking sence
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

Chikenah! I hope she finds this by herself and not me sharing it wd hr to avoid anatha round of life threatening argument. Thank God she doesn't know my Moniker.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by kenoz(m): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Adaeze003(f): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:
It's really a pity and shame.

You can say that again...
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Adaeze003:
He can cheat but I should stay faithful? Hian... I'm of the opinion that relationship and marriage is not by force. Plus, I hate to be cheated out of money that is replaceable talk less of a cheating partner.

I don't hope to be managed therefore, I aint managing anyone. Mtcheew.

Trust me, along the line he will cheat on you. Actually, from a personal point of view I don't see what you guys call cheating as what you folks see it as. I see it as nature; Man is a polygamous animal.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

A cheatin man's rules grin
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by sage2(m): 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

shocked
You can put up with a nag?

A woman who is faithful, loyal and prays for you is very much unlikely to nag.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by tartarus(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Very very d a f t rules! If these are the rules to keep a man I'll advice ladies to get a vibraator/diildo instead kiss
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Adaeze003(f): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Trust me, along the line he will cheat on you. Actually, from a personal point of view I don't see what you guys call cheating as what you folks see it as. I see it as nature; Man is a polygamous animal.

You are a polygamous animal... some humans actually have control and I'm going to be with that kind of human with self control.

Cheating is not something I can condone.

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
littlemistress:

Imagine the double standards! But if its the lady that's cheating, the guy will cry foul.
If you don't want to be cheated on, don't cheat!!
On the long run, you have only two options; 1. He either practices polygamy or Continues being a cheater like it or not.
2. You fuc.k wd some random men, get pregnant with one of them and stay single forever or You go in search for a 70 year old widower to marry- There's 80percent chance He won't cheat on you.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by bemyguest(f): 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Senseless thread. So many foolishness spits on threads walks out majestically
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Adaeze003:

You are a polygamous animal... some humans actually have control and I'm going to be with that kind of human with self control.

Cheating is not something I can condone.
What is in a name? Human beings are animals- Homo sapien FYI. And for control, unless you have never gotten angry before and had never said or did what you later regret, which I greatly doubt, then can I accept your self control story. Conclusively anyway, You can avoid reality, but you can never avoid the consequences of avoiding reality. Don't let the holy holy brothers in yo place of worship fool you, many of 'em are worse off.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by chybykee(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chai! This OP don study niggas finish oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) / How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.